PDA

View Full Version : Cop-Killing Terrorist Big Fan Of Obama's And Gun Control

GrassrootsConservative
02-08-2013, 12:16 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/7/cop-killer-chris-dorner-lauds-piers-morgan-cnn-hos/
Snippy:

Gun-control advocate and CNN (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/cnn/) host Piers Morgan (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/piers-morgan/) found himself in an uncomfortable situation Thursday after hearing rogue cop Chris Dorner (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/chris-dorner/), who allegedly killed a police officer and two others, was a big fan of his.

A bizarre manifesto by Mr. Dorner (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/chris-dorner/) was first published by KTLA-TV, where he praised President Obama and his gun control efforts, along with media that touted those efforts, such as Mr. Morgan (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/piers-morgan/).

“[G]ive Piers Morgan (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/piers-morgan/) an indefinite resident alien and Visa card,” the manifesto reads. “Mr. Morgan (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/piers-morgan/), the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws. … If you had [sic] a well regulated AWB [assault-weapons ban], this would not happen. The time is now to reinstate a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?”

To quote my favorite talk show host:
"This is who these people are."

Cigar
02-08-2013, 12:28 PM
So witch one is he ... A Good Guy or a Bad Guy with a Gun :grin:

GrassrootsConservative
02-08-2013, 12:30 PM
The fact that you don't know disturbs me greatly.

Mister D
02-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Witch :laugh:

Mister D
02-08-2013, 12:32 PM
The killer was motivated by racial animus. I bet we'd never hear the end of this if it was a white guy.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Witch :laugh:

Yea ... you have a problem with that?

http://www.go4costumes.com/stockimages/20326.jpg

Cigar
02-08-2013, 12:37 PM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z302/TheStraightStory/car1_zpsca2c8487.jpg

An attorney representing two women who were delivering newspapers when they were shot by police during a massive manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer called the incident "unacceptable," saying his clients looked nothing like the suspect.

Emma Hernandez, 71, was delivering the Los Angeles Times with her daughter, Margie Carranza, 47, in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance on Thursday morning when Los Angeles police detectives apparently mistook their pickup for that of Christopher Dorner, the 33-year-old fugitive suspected of killing three people and injuring two others.

Hernandez, who attorney Glen T. Jonas said was shot twice in the back, was in stable condition late Thursday. Carranza received stitches on her finger.

"The problem with the situation is it looked like the police had the goal of administering street justice and in so doing, didn't take the time to notice that these two older, small Latina women don't look like a large black man," Jonas said.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-shootings-newspaper-carriers.html

Lucy, jou got some 'splainin' to do! :grin:

Alif Qadr
02-08-2013, 12:41 PM
enough with the misdirection, do you know which spelling you should have used for you statement. Posting a picture of a witch does not hide the discrepancy that you wish to hide.

Mister D
02-08-2013, 12:46 PM
You mean "witch" Americans? :laugh:

Alif Qadr
02-08-2013, 12:50 PM

An attorney representing two women who were delivering newspapers when they were shot by police during a massive manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer called the incident "unacceptable," saying his clients looked nothing like the suspect.

Emma Hernandez, 71, was delivering the Los Angeles Times with her daughter, Margie Carranza, 47, in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance on Thursday morning when Los Angeles police detectives apparently mistook their pickup for that of Christopher Dorner, the 33-year-old fugitive suspected of killing three people and injuring two others.

Hernandez, who attorney Glen T. Jonas said was shot twice in the back, was in stable condition late Thursday. Carranza received stitches on her finger.

"The problem with the situation is it looked like the police had the goal of administering street justice and in so doing, didn't take the time to notice that these two older, small Latina women don't look like a large black man," Jonas said.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-shootings-newspaper-carriers.html

I think that your liberal establishment is experiencing a meltdown. Yesterday on CNN it was first reported that the vehicle was Mr. Dorner's, then in the same report, it was reported that the truck was that of the two people delivering newspapers. All of this without an apology or direct statement of correction. On top of that, the person with the gun, the ex-police officer is advocating for stricter gun control laws, meanwhile the fact of him having access to firearms being that it was a part of his job completely escapes you Leftist people. The laws that you advocate will come back to bite other in the arse. Had there been others in the area who have firearms, Mr. Dorner would either be captured or dead as of now.

GrassrootsConservative
02-08-2013, 12:54 PM

Get the fuck out of my thread with your stupid off-topic bullshit. Nobody here wants to see that shit, we're talking about Obama-loving terrorists here.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Get the fuck out of my thread with your stupid off-topic bullshit. Nobody here wants to see that shit, we're talking about Obama-loving terrorists here.

Ok ... let's remember this and see if you and others will follow that rule.

//archive// to be Cross Examined at a later date

GrassrootsConservative
02-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Ok ... let's remember this and see if you and others will follow that rule.

//archive// to be Cross Examined at a later date

I'm not responsible for the actions of "others."

Carygrant
02-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Dorner hit the proverbial nail on the head when he highlighted the huge inferiority complex that grips so many Americans once they realise a British person is present . Lack of confidence and poor self esteem exudes .
The great shame is that this always turns into anger and aggression .
When are some of you guys going to learn that there are times when it is better to listen and learn rather than whine and continually belly ache ? We may be ahead of you in so many areas but we do not bite and are always happy to help you along the way .

Conley
02-08-2013, 01:37 PM

Warning

Posting Rules

4. No excessive vulgarity.

Posting Guidelines

1. A certain degree of “chippiness” will be loosely tolerated, however at such point it becomes excessive and a distraction to the forum, a Moderator may issue a general thread warning. Civility is expected to resume at such point.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 01:40 PM
I'm not responsible for the actions of "others."

Neither am I ... and don't ask me about Chicago or any other place I don't live.

... and tell your buddy that also.

Alif Qadr
02-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Some immortal and fitting words from Mr. Chris Knight

dont go online i dont watch tv
cause i know all im gonna see
is something stupid goin on
stupid's in the water these days
they're gonna drink it any way
'til they don't know right from wrong

Chris Knight, a country man's country man

GrassrootsConservative
02-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Warning

Posting Rules

4. No excessive vulgarity.

Posting Guidelines

1. A certain degree of “chippiness” will be loosely tolerated, however at such point it becomes excessive and a distraction to the forum, a Moderator may issue a general thread warning. Civility is expected to resume at such point.

That's really subjective. Who decides what's excessive?

Cigar
02-08-2013, 01:47 PM

Try it in the wild ... should get direct feedback

GrassrootsConservative
02-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Try it in the wild ... should get direct feedback

Care to get back on topic, lest you be subject to rule #5?

Members are expected to post in good faith. You are expected to engage in and contribute to discussion. A pattern of behavior of breaking rules, trolling, going off topic, attacking other members--in short, acting in bad faith, will not be tolerated.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Dorner's writings suggested he did not expect to live through this ordeal.

"Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared," he wrote at one point in his manifesto, later saying, "Self-preservation is no longer important to me. I do not fear death as I died long ago."

I wonder if he sent a copy to President Obama ... since the OP thinks there's a connection. :wink:

Chris
02-08-2013, 02:00 PM
See rule 8.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Did they say what type of Gun this Cop Killing Terrorist who is a big fan of Obama's gun control was using?

Conley
02-08-2013, 02:09 PM

You know the rules and you have broken them over and over. This isn't your first rodeo. If you don't know who is responsible for interpretation and enforcement here I suggest you reread the forum rules. Do you need a link?

GrassrootsConservative
02-08-2013, 02:14 PM
You know the rules and you have broken them over and over. This isn't your first rodeo. If you don't know who is responsible for interpretation and enforcement here I suggest you reread the forum rules. Do you need a link?

How would you like to respond to the OP?
I'm tired of people dragging my threads off topic.

Conley
02-08-2013, 02:27 PM

If you have an issue with a post ignore it and continue the discussion. If you want to keep it absolutely on topic, start your thread in the Other Discussions forum. All of us created these rules and other discussion areas to give people the choice.

You already know all of this. You're not a new member.

Chloe
02-08-2013, 02:34 PM

I don't think you can try to connect this guy with people who agree with gun control. This guy liking piers Morgan or president Obama has nothing at all to do with his rage. His problem is with the police who he believes wronged him. What exactly are you wanting people to respond to in your opening post, and why are you getting mad at people for not taking it seriously when the opening post is clearly meant to be a one sided argument taking advantage of the situation, and a jab at gun control?

if you want a response to your opening comment then I'd say it doesn't matter who he agrees with on gun control since it has nothing to do with why he is targeting police and hiding in a ski resort right now. All that opening post is doing is trying to link the minds of gun control advocates with a murderer.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 02:38 PM
I don't think you can try to connect this guy with people who agree with gun control. This guy liking piers Morgan or president Obama has nothing at all to do with his rage. His problem is with the police who he believes wronged him. What exactly are you wanting people to respond to in your opening post, and why are you getting mad at people for not taking it seriously when the opening post is clearly meant to be a one sided argument taking advantage of the situation, and a jab at gun control?

if you want a response to your opening comment then I'd say it doesn't matter who he agrees with on gun control since it has nothing to do with why he is targeting police and hiding in a ski resort right now. All that opening post is doing is trying to link the minds of gun control advocates with a murderer.

Next they'll will be linking it to Benghazi ... and McCain will be in front of a microphone.

Chloe
02-08-2013, 02:47 PM

Also keep in mind that this murderer is so a hypocrite who has no sincerity when it comes to wanting to protect lives and limit firearms for public safety. His actions prove that and is in no way similar to people who have a sincere interest in the gun debate.

GrassrootsConservative
02-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Sorry, Chloe, I am of the opinion that he is only doing this to further the gun-control agenda.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Sorry, Chloe, I am of the opinion that he is only doing this to further the gun-control agenda.

Don't ever expect me to be ashamed or embarrassed for furthering the need for gun-control. I believe there needs to be responsible gun-control legislation, it's not an agenda and it's not going away. Something Gun advocates need to get a firm grip on, change is coming. Mayne not this year, maybe not next year ... but you can bet change is coming.

Mister D
02-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Don't ever expect me to be ashamed or embarrassed for furthering the need for gun-control. I believe there needs to be responsible gun-control legislation, it's not an agenda and it's not going away. Something Gun advocates need to get a firm grip on, change is coming. Mayne not this year, maybe not next year ... but you can bet change is coming.

We all know you are beyond both shame and embarrassment. You frequently remind us.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 03:08 PM
We all know you are beyond both shame and embarrassment. You frequently remind us.

Would you care you seriously discuss the subject ... ?

I'm sure you wouldn't want to get on GrassStains shit list and start another flaming tantrum?

Mister D
02-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Would you care you seriously discuss the subject ... ?

I'm sure you wouldn't want to get on GrassStains shit list and start another flaming tantrum?

It's not possible with you. Grassroots may have his faults but I'm not talking to Grassroots. You have your own faults and I'm talking to you.

Cigar
02-08-2013, 03:14 PM
It's not possible with you. Grassroots may have his faults but I'm not talking to Grassroots. You have your own faults and I'm talking to you.

So in other words, you refuse to stay on topic and follow the forum rules ...

I guess you don't need to worry about things like that.

~ Feel free to carry on

Mister D
02-08-2013, 03:17 PM
So in other words, you refuse to stay on topic and follow the forum rules ...

I guess you don't need to worry about things like that.

~ Feel free to carry on

I'm addressing your own comments here. If you don't want others to go off topic don't go off topic. Easy, no?

Carygrant
02-08-2013, 04:22 PM

Decent , educated and cultured people .
Listen and learn .

Calypso Jones
02-08-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm addressing your own comments here. If you don't want others to go off topic don't go off topic. Easy, no?

no

Adelaide
02-08-2013, 06:15 PM

That's a bit 'tin foil hat'. From what I have read, he is disgruntled about his department and the police force/LAPD. He sounds like he probably had some kind of psychotic break or otherwise "snapped" due to life stressors.

Peter1469
02-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Yea ... you have a problem with that?

http://www.go4costumes.com/stockimages/20326.jpg

Hello. Can I sweep something up for you? Please?

Captain Obvious
02-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Why wouldn't terrorists and criminals favor Obama's gun control agenda?

It doesn't impact them. In fact, it makes the streets safer for them.

Peter1469
02-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Bottom line- this guy appears to be well trained. He is going to have to be put down. I would be interested in that hunt. Just to see if I still have it.

Chloe
02-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Bottom line- this guy appears to be well trained. He is going to have to be put down. I would be interested in that hunt. Just to see if I still have it.

It's sad that somebody can be that detached from just like basic human feelings and emotions.

Peter1469
02-08-2013, 09:35 PM
It's sad that somebody can be that detached from just like basic human feelings and emotions.

It happens. People snap sometimes. Then they have to be brought down.

Adelaide
02-08-2013, 10:02 PM

I think once he fully realises what he has done, he'll probably prefer to be "brought down". I don't know how he could live with his actions, especially having been a police officer beforehand.

Peter1469
02-08-2013, 10:47 PM
I think once he fully realises what he has done, he'll probably prefer to be "brought down". I don't know how he could live with his actions, especially having been a police officer beforehand.

I agree.

I think this guy is different. This is going to turn into a sick version of the first Rambo movie. Except he isn't the good guy.

Mainecoons
02-09-2013, 12:07 PM
But. . .but. . . the CA left is idolizing him now. He's normal to them.

:rofl:

Adelaide
02-09-2013, 01:17 PM
But. . .but. . . the CA left is idolizing him now. He's normal to them.

:rofl:

I don't think idolize is the right word. It's no secret that the LAPD has had many high-profile cases of corruption and is probably one of the most dysfunctional police forces in the US. I think some people are seeing what this guy has done, and while not promoting/apologizing/approving of his actions or his crimes, they sympathize with the cause. The idea that the LAPD is so corrupt that something should be done. But killing people isn't what should be done.

Mister D
02-09-2013, 01:22 PM
The LAPD stands out in American imagination because they have had racially charged incidents. Far more corrupt outfits, such as in Washington DC and New orleans, don't capture our attention. Rather I should say that the American media don't focus on them. The reason for that is obvious.

Adelaide
02-09-2013, 01:51 PM
The LAPD stands out in American imagination because they have had racially charged incidents. Far more corrupt outfits, such as in Washington DC and New orleans, don't capture our attention. Rather I should say that the American media don't focus on them. The reason for that is obvious.

Could be. Keep in mind exposure to such topics is generally whatever we hear up here, and while we are exposed to a lot of US news we obviously do not have the same coverage as the US would. If there is already media bias, then it's probably even more biased by the time it reaches Canada. Although, CBC is pretty good about keeping it professional and objective. CRTC laws about not lying on the air make a big difference.

Mister D
02-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Could be. Keep in mind exposure to such topics is generally whatever we hear up here, and while we are exposed to a lot of US news we obviously do not have the same coverage as the US would. If there is already media bias, then it's probably even more biased by the time it reaches Canada. Although, CBC is pretty good about keeping it professional and objective. CRTC laws about not lying on the air make a big difference.

It's biased here and one expect that bias to color Canadian news. The LAPD's reputation has, IMO, been tarnished unjustly. I'm sure there is corruption and there have been undeniable racial problems but other police departments escape this scrutiny because they are predominantly black. The corruption and brutality are the same. Only the racial mix is different.

Mister D
02-09-2013, 02:01 PM
For example, the DC force shot and killed more suspects than any other during the 1990s. That would have been a cause for national soul searching if the force was predominantly white. It's not so the American media focuses on Rodney King.

Sunbelt
02-10-2013, 10:05 AM
So witch one is he ... A Good Guy or a Bad Guy with a Gun :grin:Depends on his political stance. If he's a Liberal, he's a good guy. If he's a Conservative, he's a bad guy. :rollseyes:

Cigar
02-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Yep ... I can see how they made another mistake ... :laugh:

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2013-02/74362566.jpg

"David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

"Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

"His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black."

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story

Cigar
02-11-2013, 10:29 AM
The L.A.P.D. shot up the paper delivery truck 64 times.

That's 64 times. With people (targets) inside the truck unable to flee or even move. Neither of the occupants are dead.

Then there's that surfer guy who was fired on by Torrance Cops. Trapped in his truck as well. And he didn't even get hit. Over 30 shots. And they all missed.

Now it would seem to me that these are trained officers who have tons and tons of experience with firearms. But they can't hit anything in the heat of battle (For lack of a better word).

65 shots and not one kill shot (Thankfully). Where did all the rounds go? All over the neighborhood?

I sure how their aim gets better .... because this Cop-Killer isn't missing.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 10:35 AM
That's hilarius, Cigar. Death and mayhem are so funny!

Cigar
02-11-2013, 10:39 AM
That's hilarius, Cigar. Death and mayhem is so funny!

Looks like a great argument for more automatic weapons ... makes the possibility of actually hitting the target better.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Looks like a great argument for more automatic weapons ... makes the possibility of actually hitting the target better.

Sucks this isn't a convenient killing spree for you to exploit. Poor thing. :sad:

GrassrootsConservative
02-11-2013, 10:46 AM
The L.A.P.D. shot up the paper delivery truck 64 times.

That's 64 times. With people (targets) inside the truck unable to flee or even move. Neither of the occupants are dead.

Then there's that surfer guy who was fired on by Torrance Cops. Trapped in his truck as well. And he didn't even get hit. Over 30 shots. And they all missed.

Now it would seem to me that these are trained officers who have tons and tons of experience with firearms. But they can't hit anything in the heat of battle (For lack of a better word).

65 shots and not one kill shot (Thankfully). Where did all the rounds go? All over the neighborhood?

I sure how their aim gets better .... because this Cop-Killer isn't missing.

Yep, cops can't hit anything properly when the public needs them to.

You're a great argument for why gun control is a dumb idea.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Sucks this isn't a convenient killing spree for you to exploit. Poor thing. :sad:

Apparently you're having difficulty "reading" this morning.

Obviously my response has nothing to do with killings and everything to do with the number of shots taken. Maybe if you got together and had some more discussions or pow-wows you can put your heads together and come up with an intelligent thought.

Or you can always just change the rules.

BTW ... in case you forget, this serious discussion is about Cop-Killing Dorner.

Care to participate?

Carygrant
02-11-2013, 10:58 AM
I think we need to send over a few of our Elite Forces to save you guys from further embarrassment .
All of the jihadist Freedom Fighters will take heart at efforts which , so far , are out of some lunatic comedy film .
They will see this litany of incompetence as an open invitation to come and give you a few headaches .
"LAPD supports International Terrorism "

Mister D
02-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Apparently you're having difficulty "reading" this morning.

Obviously my response has nothing to do with killings and everything to do with the number of shots taken. Maybe if you got together and had some more discussions or pow-wows you can put your heads together and come up with an intelligent thought.

Or you can always just change the rules.

BTW ... in case you forget, this serious discussion is about Cop-Killing Dorner.

Care to participate?

I am participating. I'm asking you why you need to turn this into a conversation about the LAPD. It's about the racist murderer Dorner. You know, the black guy who went on a killing spree?

Secondly, your whining is really getting pathetic.

GrassrootsConservative
02-11-2013, 11:01 AM
I think we need to send over a few of our Elite Forces to save you guys from further embarrassment .
All of the jihadist Freedom Fighters will take heart at efforts which , so far , are out of some lunatic comedy film .
They will see this litany of incompetence as an open invitation to come and give you a few headaches .
"LAPD supports International Terrorism "

We'll get him without the help of you dork-licking Limeys.

Pete7469
02-11-2013, 11:04 AM
I have to at least suggest GrassRoots has a point, that Dorner believes he's advancing a gun control agenda. He's politically insane (all liberals are) as well as criminally insane. There's no way to know exactly what's going on in his mind, but it's clear he's been screwed up for a long time.

Pete7469
02-11-2013, 11:05 AM

Good Lord that guy is a fucking retard....

GrassrootsConservative
02-11-2013, 11:10 AM
I have to at least suggest GrassRoots has a point, that Dorner believes he's advancing a gun control agenda. He's politically insane (all liberals are) as well as criminally insane. There's no way to know exactly what's going on in his mind, but it's clear he's been screwed up for a long time.

He's been touched by the messiah. No turning back now. He's a pawn for the gun control agenda, but little does he know he is a cop which puts him on the governments side of things, meaning he would still be armed even if guns were grabbed from the rest of us.

And when we finally get him?

Executive Order pardon, I'm sure, but the "moonbats" (ha ha) as you call them won't hear about it because their media won't talk about it.

Carygrant
02-11-2013, 11:17 AM

I suppose there is a first time for everything . So far you are laughing stocks .

When you find him , get a minimum of 2000 to encircle him .
i bet that Chris lives and the police /FBi lose at least 200 of their own .

Cigar
02-11-2013, 11:22 AM
I am participating. I'm asking you why you need to turn this into a conversation about the LAPD. It's about the racist murderer Dorner. You know, the black guy who went on a killing spree?

Secondly, your whining is really getting pathetic.

A) he's former LAPD
B) he killed an LAPD officer
C) the LAPD has been looking for him for several days ...

Are you still confused about the connection?

Mister D
02-11-2013, 11:23 AM
A) he's former LAPD
B) he killed an LAPD officer
C) the LAPD has been looking for him for several days ...

Are you still confused about the connection?

It's not a discussion about the LAPD. It's a discussion about a deranged and racist black killer. We know your sympathies lie with other blacks regardless of however deranged and murderous they may be but do try and hide it a bit.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 11:26 AM
It's not a discussion about the LAPD. It's a discussion about a deranged and racist black killer. We know your sympathies lie with other blacks regardless of however deranged and murderous they may be but do try and hide it a bit.

Really ... I though he was fired for lying about another officer, didn't know it was really about the officer color.

GrassrootsConservative
02-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Actually I started this thread for the purpose of discussing how the Liberal scums' love for Obama turns them into mechanical murderers when the talks of gun control begin.

You know, since this guy is killing people to show how bad guns are.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Valiant effort :tongue:

Pete7469
02-11-2013, 11:33 AM
He's been touched by the messiah. No turning back now. He's a pawn for the gun control agenda, but little does he know he is a cop which puts him on the governments side of things, meaning he would still be armed even if guns were grabbed from the rest of us.

And when we finally get him?

Executive Order pardon, I'm sure, but the "moonbats" (ha ha) as you call them won't hear about it because their media won't talk about it.

I doubt he'll get a pardon, but just like with that jihadist asshole Major Hasan in Ft Hood, if he's captured his trial will drag out for years, and the media will have the LAPD on trial along with him.

He won't get the chair like he ought to either.

I am also truly sickened by the open support the guy gets from the left, I'm not suprised though. Like I said, liberals are politically insane.

GrassrootsConservative
02-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Valiant effort :tongue:

Care to discuss the topic, now that you know what it is?

Mister D
02-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Really ... I though he was fired for lying about another officer, didn't know it was really about the officer color.

He did lie. No need to thank me for educating you. Anyway it is about race for you. That's why you tried to turn it into a conversation about the LAPD. If the guman happened to be white you'd be gleefully lapping up the blood.

Pete7469
02-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Care to discuss the topic, now that you know what it is?

Do you really want to discuss anything with that idiot? You'd get a more rational and informed conversation out of a 6 year old.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Actually I started this thread for the purpose of discussing how the Liberal scums' love for Obama turns them into mechanical murderers when the talks of gun control begin.

You know, since this guy is killing people to show how bad guns are.

Reply for discussion ... the only Scum I'm aware of, are people who call other people scum when they are devoid of intelligent discussion. From what I understand from discussion, this guy snapped after he was fired. Maybe, like Wayne LaPierre says, he needs mental help.

Of course, you can always have an off-line discussion to change the rules of discussion, but just make sure you keep the discussion among yourselves, its not like you want everyone to know what you're discussing.

GrassrootsConservative
02-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Do you really want to discuss anything with that idiot? You'd get a more rational and informed conversation out of a 6 year old.

That's a low blow to the 6 year old. I don't think you can really even put Cigar in the same analogy as a 6 year old, at least when level of rationality and intelligence is concerned. Maybe if we were discussing the level at which he is a parasite, leeching off his parents (or the taxpayers, in Cigar's case) then there's a more comprehensible link. No, I think when we're discussing intelligence and level of rationality, a brick would be a better object of comparison to the nitwit.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 11:47 AM
That's a low blow to the 6 year old. I don't think you can really even put Cigar in the same analogy as a 6 year old, at least when level of rationality and intelligence is concerned. Maybe if we were discussing the level at which he is a parasite, leeching off his parents (or the taxpayers, in Cigar's case) then there's a more comprehensible link. No, I think when we're discussing intelligence and level of rationality, a brick would be a better object of comparison to the nitwit.

Let me guess ... this is an example of a Neo Sanctioned discussion?

GrassrootsConservative
02-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Reply for discussion ... the only Scum I'm aware of, are people who call other people scum when they are devoid of intelligent discussion.

What do you know about intelligent discussion? I've never seen any from you. "Valiant effort"? Is that intelligent discussion to you? No wonder you're a Liberal.

From what I understand from discussion, this guy snapped after he was fired. Maybe, like Wayne LaPierre says, he needs mental help.

Well if you saw someone discuss it then it must be true. Don't question the talking heads at MSNBC, just follow their every word. They can't lie, they're on television.
:rollseyes:

Of course, you can always have an off-line discussion to change the rules of discussion, but just make sure you keep the discussion among yourselves, its not like you want everyone to know what you're discussing.

What are you talking about now, blithering idiot? It's certainly not pertinent to the topic at hand. I'll write it off as more Liberal emotional pandering gibberish. Thanks for trying though.

GrassrootsConservative
02-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Let me guess ... this is an example of a Neo Sanctioned discussion?

About as much as "valiant effort."

Cigar
02-11-2013, 11:58 AM
So now name calling sparks intelligent discussion ... I'm sorry, I'm a Progressive, I didn't understand your set of rules.

If you read the last several post by you and your people ... you'd never know this was an intelligent discussion about Cop-Killing Terrorist Big Fan Of Obama's And Gun Control (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/10846-Cop-Killing-Terrorist-Big-Fan-Of-Obama-s-And-Gun-Control/page8)

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 12:10 PM

It wasn't just that. After he came back from war he was talked too about crying in the police cars when he returned to LAPD after deployment to the Middle East in 2007, a training officer became alarmed by his conduct, which included weeping in a police car and threatening to file a lawsuit against the department.Six days after being notified in August 2007 that he could be removed from the field, Dorner accused the training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans, of kicking a severely mentally ill man in the chest and left cheek while handcuffing him during an arrest.
However, his report to internal affairs came two weeks after the arrest, police and court records allege. Civilian and police witnesses said they didn't see Evans kick the man, who had a quarter-inch scratch on his cheek consistent with his fall into a bush. A police review board ruled against Dorner, leading to his dismissal. Right now only a third of the police officers are white and the person representing him was from China descent American. He did have a problem with race but he could also have problems from serving that was not looked at because he always wanted to be a LAPD officer.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 12:15 PM
It wasn't just that. After he came back from war he was talked too about crying in the police cars when he returned to LAPD after deployment to the Middle East in 2007, a training officer became alarmed by his conduct, which included weeping in a police car and threatening to file a lawsuit against the department.Six days after being notified in August 2007 that he could be removed from the field, Dorner accused the training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans, of kicking a severely mentally ill man in the chest and left cheek while handcuffing him during an arrest.
However, his report to internal affairs came two weeks after the arrest, police and court records allege. Civilian and police witnesses said they didn't see Evans kick the man, who had a quarter-inch scratch on his cheek consistent with his fall into a bush. A police review board ruled against Dorner, leading to his dismissal. Right now only a third of the police officers are white and the person representing him was from China descent American. He did have a problem with race but he could also have problems from serving that was not looked at because he always wanted to be a LAPD officer.

I still don't see what the color of the person firing him had to do with it, because his problems was long before any color has anything to do with his initial problem.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 12:20 PM
I still don't see what the color of the person firing him had to do with it, because his problems was long before any color has anything to do with his initial problem.

Clearly, color matters a great deal. Why else would you feel compelled to attack the LAPD?

Cigar
02-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Clearly, color matters a great deal. Why else would you feel compelled to attack the LAPD?

You guys need to pick angle in this thread ... racism or support of Gun Control?

Mister D
02-11-2013, 12:25 PM
You guys need to pick angle in this thread ... racism or support of Gun Control?

You've picked race. I'm asking why.

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Yes but you also have to remember the ones who dismissed him were not black on the board that helped with his rage. But yes he had problems before this but most of his friends had no idea because he always had a smile on his face. He will kill any race that gets in his way. This man is good at what he does and with a million on his head right now, don't tell me it's not alive or dead bounty.

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 12:30 PM

He was angry about the race that dismissed him and spoke of it on his facebook. What he didn't say is why he was being questioned because of his crying and breaking down.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 12:37 PM
He was angry about the race that dismissed him and spoke of it on his facebook. What he didn't say is why he was being questioned because of his crying and breaking down.

Look ... I'm not the one who picked the title of the Thread.

I don't see the correlation between Obama and Gun Control ... the need to pick something and stick with it in order for this Thread to stay on track. So if it's changing to race, what did Obama's Gun Control support have to do with him being fired?

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 12:46 PM

I don't see the correlation between Obama and Gun Control ... the need to pick something and stick with it in order for this Thread to stay on track. So if it's changing to race, what did Obama's Gun Control support have to do with him being fired?
Well he did support gun control but that's not really the issue here except now he is killing others, some unarmed while he did support gun control. Also, just remember I don't always trust what the media is saying with good reason because I too had a cousin not a police officer but different division that ended up in jail for the rest of his life, well he died in prison of natural causes. So I am very cautious as to what I believe to be the truth.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 12:49 PM

You changed it to race, Cigar.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 12:52 PM
You changed it to race, Cigar.

Your opinion obviously carries more weight

Mister D
02-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Your opinion obviously carries more weight

That's because I support them with facts. Why would you attack the LAPD in this case? What is wrong with you?

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:02 PM
That's because I support them with facts. Why would you attack the LAPD in this case? What is wrong with you?

I clicked on your facts ... nothing came up.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:11 PM
I clicked on your facts ... nothing came up.

All you need to do is check your history. You tried and failed to turn this into a conversation about the LAPD. Why?

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHh2DMGWTRs&feature=player_embedded

Five LAPD officers investigated after mother of two 'who was kicked in the genitals and suffocated while in police custody' died

At least five Los Angeles police officers are being investigated in connection to the death of a 35-year-old mother of two who was allegedly stomped and kicked in the genitals during an arrest last month, police said on Friday.

Alesia Thomas was found not breathing in the back of a patrol car after resisting arrest in an incident that was captured on a dashboard camera.

‘I take all in-custody death investigations very seriously and directed the officers involved be removed from field duties until further details are known, including what part intoxicants and physical conditions contributed,’ LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said. ‘I’m confident we will get to the truth, no matter where that leads us.’

http://skatechannelx.com/video/lHh2DMGWTRs/two-cops-slammed-cuffed-woman-twice-on-the-ground/

So it's quite possible they might be fighting some credibility problems going forward, not that the resent shooting will be that hard to convict.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what the Woman mas have said to the officers while she was handcuffed, but it must be quite threatening.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:15 PM
All you need to do is check your history. You tried and failed to turn this into a conversation about the LAPD. Why?

History?

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Dorner lied. That much is clear. Why are you compelled to attack the LAPD? We all know if the killer was white you'd be having a great time exploiting it.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:19 PM
History?

As in your posting history. How do they pass these people?

Is your self-esteem, still intact? Good.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Dorner lied. That much is clear. Why are you compelled to attack the LAPD? We all know if the killer was white you'd be having a great time exploiting it.

Incorrect ... once again ...

I ... in no way defend anything Dorner did or will do ...

I ... in no way defend The LAPD is what history has proven they have done.

I'm just saying, if you have record of violence, and you are in a violent situation, then the eyes will be on you also.

Wouldn't you agree ... or did you have sympathy Rodney King, because he had a record of violence before he was beaten, right;y or wrongly.

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 01:23 PM

That's why I underlined civilians. If it had just been police witnesses I would have definitely questioned this one.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:24 PM
As in your posting history. How do they pass these people?

Is your self-esteem, still intact? Good.

Perspective sport ... this is a Internet Forum, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:25 PM

I'm just saying, if you have record of violence, and you are in a violent situation, then the eyes will be on you also.

Wouldn't you agree ... or did you have sympathy Rodney King, because he had a record of violence before he was beaten, right;y or wrongly.

The LAPD does not need a defense. It's not under attack except by you and the crazy black guy. Now why do you feel compelled to attck the LAPD? Why are you trying to make this about the victims instead of the perp? That is to say, wtf is wrong with you?

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Perspective sport ... this is a Internet Forum, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

So you're a dirtbag on the Internet. OK. Does that mean you're a coward in person?

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 01:27 PM

Mr. King was on drugs Cigar. We didn't see the whole clip and he was out of control. Should he have been beaten after he was down no.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Rodney King the drug addict and degenerate is irrelevant.

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 01:29 PM
And also don't think white people get off easy either. They come in all banged up too.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:29 PM
So you're a dirtbag on the Internet. OK. Does that mean you're a coward in person?

I would love to answer the question for you, but I'm not allow to say such things on this Forum because of the Rules and i would get an infraction calling you a name and threatening you.

The Political Forums Revised Rules and Regulations (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/6236-The-Political-Forums-Revised-Rules-and-Regulations)

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:31 PM
I would love to answer the question for you, but I'm not allow to say such things on this Forum because of the Rules and i would get an infraction calling you a name and threatening you.

The Political Forums Revised Rules and Regulations (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/6236-The-Political-Forums-Revised-Rules-and-Regulations)

We all know answering questions and taking responsibilty isn't your thing. No worries.

Cigar
Mr. King was on drugs Cigar. We didn't see the whole clip and he was out of control. Should he have been beaten after he was down no.

I'm not defending King, I'm saying King had a prior record of violence and everyone was and should be suspicious of him ... correct?

Mister D
And also don't think white people get off easy either. They come in all banged up too.

Of course they do but that's not part of the official narrative. In any case, it's not relevant.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm not defending King, I'm saying King had a prior record of violence and everyone was and should be suspicious of him ... correct?

So we should be as suspicious of the LAPD as we are of the killer and madman Dorner? Seriously, are you really this stupid or are you crazy too?

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:33 PM

Once again, I have not said anything like that or anything relevant to that.

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 01:37 PM

No the day he was arrested he was on a serious drug and am sure the cops had a time with him before the recorded scene. King wasn't a small man and being on those drugs made him think he was powerful. Still doesn't excuse hitting him while he was already down.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Actually, the largely black police force in DC is a lot more violent than the force in LA but of course we don't hear much about that...:afro:

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:38 PM
So we should be as suspicious of the LAPD as we are of the killer and madman Dorner? Seriously, are you really this stupid or are you crazy too?

In an 11,400-word document apparently written by Dorner, he said attacks against police officers and their families will stop when LAPD clears his name.
The Los Angeles Police Department is reopening the case surrounding fugitive Christopher Dorner's termination from the force, Cmdr. Andrew Smith announced Saturday during a news conference.

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck "is not opening it because of the accusations or because of the musings of someone who is a multiple murderer now," Smith said. "He’s doing it because he wants to ensure that the public knows that the Los Angeles Police Department is fair and transparent."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/LAPD-to-Re-Open-Case-into-Fugitive-Christopher-Dorners-Termination-190555681.html

I'm like Lindsey Graham and John McCain, I have questions that need to answered.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:40 PM
In an 11,400-word document apparently written by Dorner, he said attacks against police officers and their families will stop when LAPD clears his name.

The Los Angeles Police Department is reopening the case surrounding fugitive Christopher Dorner's termination from the force, Cmdr. Andrew Smith announced Saturday during a news conference.

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck "is not opening it because of the accusations or because of the musings of someone who is a multiple murderer now," Smith said. "He’s doing it because he wants to ensure that the public knows that the Los Angeles Police Department is fair and transparent."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/LAPD-to-Re-Open-Case-into-Fugitive-Christopher-Dorners-Termination-190555681.html

I'm like Lindsey Graham and John McCain, I have questions that need to answered.

No, you're like some other progressives whose hatred of whites compels them to defend black murderers.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:42 PM
No the day he was arrested he was on a serious drug and am sure the cops had a time with him before the recorded scene. King wasn't a small man and being on those drugs made him think he was powerful. Still doesn't excuse hitting him while he was already down.

I personally know police officer and have family member who are ... and they all agree ... it was excessive. But I'm not defending King for anything and my mention of him wasn't to defend him.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:43 PM
I personally know police officer and have family member who are ... and they all agree ... it was excessive. But I'm not defending King for anything and my mention of him wasn't to defend him.

Right. It was to defend the murderer Dorner.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:43 PM
No, you're like some other progressives whose hatred of whites compels them to defend black murderers.

Wow ... then I must really hate most of my friends.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Wow ... then I must really hate most of my friends.

Unconsciously you may have a great deal against them. After all, it's not every day we see someone defend a murderer.

Cigar
Right. It was to defend the murderer Dorner.

Once again ... I don't defend him at all ...

I'm just wondering why more the 64 Bullets have been fired ... at people who were not Dorner.

Kinda scarey isn't it? Could have been someone you knew.

Mister D

I'm just wondering why more the 64 Bullets have been fired ... at people who were not Dorner.

Sure you do. Why else would you make the LAPD the focus here?

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Unconsciously you may have a great deal against them. After all, it's not every day we see someone defend a murderer.

You may want to back that up with facts ... take your time.

roadmaster

That's bull Cigar with one million on his head dead or alive. They don't say dead or alive but I know too much to know it does mean that.

Mister D
The DC cops are kinda scary too but that's just more black on black crime. Who cares. :rollseyes:

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:47 PM
You may want to back that up with facts ... take your time.

Your posts are evidence. You insist on making this about the LAPD instead of the killer Dorner.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:48 PM
The DC cops are kinda scary too but that's just more black on black crime. Who cares. :rollseyes:

People who live in DC and you.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Your posts are evidence. You insist on making this about the LAPD instead of the killer Dorner.

Bull Shit Alert ... No Facts to Back-Up Claim

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Bull Shit Alert ... No Facts to Back-Up Claim

You don't keep talking about the LAPD?

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:54 PM
People who live in DC and you.

Certainly not you.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:54 PM

Here you admit to bringing up Rodney King. Why?

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:55 PM
That's bull Cigar with one million on his head dead or alive. They don't say dead or alive but I know too much to know it does mean that.

I wasn't the one who chose to re-open an investigation, so if its Bull Shit, it's Bull Shit of their own creation.

Persoanlly I how they find the guy and kill him, rather than a long and costly trial. There's not doubt he killed someone, regardless of the reason.

The outstanding questions are ...

64 shots ... not at suspect.
Was the suspest fired wrongly ... doesn't justitfy killing anyone

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Here you admit to bringing up Rodney King. Why?

Already explained to those who can read ... King had a record and thus I think he was suspicious ... you may think different.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Already explained to those who can read ... King had a record and thus I think he was suspicious ... you may think different.

So we should suspicious of the LAPD...duh

How do they pass these people?

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Certainly not you.

As much as it concerns you ...

Cigar
02-11-2013, 01:59 PM
So we should suspicious of the LAPD...duh

How do they pass these people?

I'm suspicious of anyone who needs to shoot 64 times at anyone who doesn't shoot back ... sorry, that's just me.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm suspicious of anyone who needs to shoot 64 times at anyone who doesn't shoot back ... sorry, that's just me.

Sorry, but that's not relevant.

Mister D
02-11-2013, 02:01 PM
As much as it concerns you ...

The LAPD concerns neither of us but here we are.

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 02:04 PM
I wasn't the one who chose to re-open an investigation, so if its Bull Shit, it's Bull Shit of their own creation.

Persoanlly I how they find the guy and kill him, rather than a long and costly trial. There's not doubt he killed someone, regardless of the reason.

The outstanding questions are ...

64 shots ... not at suspect.
Was the suspest fired wrongly ... doesn't justitfy killing anyone

He is going after family members that's where he made a big mistake. They didn't have anything to do with him being fired so he won't get help from others even if there is a chance he was in the right and shouldn't have been fired.

Cigar
02-11-2013, 02:07 PM
He is going after family members that's where he made a big mistake. They didn't have anything to do with him being fired so he won't get help from others even if there is a chance he was in the right and shouldn't have been fired.

That's an constant profile with nut killers

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 02:10 PM
That's an constant profile with nut killers

But has anyone commented on his family? He stated he lost his. What did that mean?

roadmaster
02-11-2013, 03:11 PM
This is the problem I have with the ones looking for him. One, they put his ex-wife's occupation on the net. It's common knowledge now and the media or police should have never said that she was an undercover drug enforcement agent which will also put her life in danger. I believe this occupation may have helped split them up because of the corruption. Two they put the address of his mother and sister, they live together for everyone to see. Being reckless like this is crazy. Why did they think they could do this? Not only that they gave out the neighbors full name. Go after the guy but you have no right giving out names, occupations especially this one or addresses.

zelmo1234
02-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Dorner hit the proverbial nail on the head when he highlighted the huge inferiority complex that grips so many Americans once they realise a British person is present . Lack of confidence and poor self esteem exudes .
The great shame is that this always turns into anger and aggression .
When are some of you guys going to learn that there are times when it is better to listen and learn rather than whine and continually belly ache ? We may be ahead of you in so many areas but we do not bite and are always happy to help you along the way .

OH! for Gosh sakes you are very proud of yourself! Well I had a chance to work with US Canadian and British Special forces, and the British were the only ones that refused to take the lead, and they were always following the americans around like puppydogs. So get real you are a bunch of subjects that are trained to be submisive.

Dr. Who
02-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Given that LAPD has been shooting at targets who are neither black or male in the pursuit of Dorner, I doubt if they will be the ones to bring him down. I really wonder whether he is really on the mountain or if he left the truck there as a ruse?

Carygrant
02-12-2013, 02:33 AM
But has anyone commented on his family? He stated he lost his. What did that mean?

That he is careless .

Cigar
02-12-2013, 03:29 PM
https://rt.com/s/tmp/shoot-bumper-sticker.jpg

LA residents to police: Don’t shoot, we’re not Dorner

After three Californians were nearly killed this week by police officers opening fire at people mistaken for suspected murderer Chris Dorner, a solution may finally stop the shootings. And no, the cops haven’t caught the killer.

In the wake of three recent extreme cases of mistaken identity, some entrepreneurial Internet users have designed merchandise that sends a strong message to the police. “Don’t Shoot, I’m Not Chris Dorner” bumper stickers and t-shirts are now being sold on the Web while investigators intensify their manhunt for the suspected killer, a mission that continues to elude authorities and has led officers to so far shooting three people during their search.

https://rt.com/files/usa/news/police-shoot-dorner-mistaken-037/photo-facebookcom.n.jpg

In addition to an array of t-shirts and bumper stickers being sold on eBay and other websites, homemade items have also been spotted across LA, including hand-drawn signs placed on pickup trucks that may or may not easily be mistaken for Dorner’s. But for those that lack the enthusiasm and ingenuity to do-it-themselves, “Don’t Shoot, I’m Not Dorner” window decals are retailing on the online auction house for around $12. Those with more elaborate plans might need to increase their PayPal balance, though: a series of domain names relating to Mr. Dorner and the LAPD-led manhunt for him are being offered on eBay for $5,000 each.

https://rt.com/s/tmp/image-923213.jpg

http://rt.com/usa/news/police-shoot-dorner-mistaken-037/

roadmaster
02-12-2013, 03:51 PM
That he is careless .

Not sure about that. Even tho they were split up he would still do her lawn and were still friends. If he is good as I think he is, he is not in LA. NY I presume.

Carygrant
02-12-2013, 05:40 PM
OH! for Gosh sakes you are very proud of yourself! Well I had a chance to work with US Canadian and British Special forces, and the British were the only ones that refused to take the lead, and they were always following the americans around like puppydogs. So get real you are a bunch of subjects that are trained to be submisive.

It is common knowledge that our Elite Forces do not collectively trust your boys . They simply do not regard them as trustworthy operationally .
We are not seen as the most effective force on the planet by allowing others to lead us badly .
You live in a world of dreams .