PDA

View Full Version : The Racist Double Standard Yes Double Standards On Race

Rich Saenz
02-09-2013, 11:46 AM
If I support white solidarity and show White Pride that makes me racist only because I am white. The Hispanics have Brown Pride, La Raza, and Blacks got all kinds of exclusive groups and that's just fine and dandy right but if a white man stands for solidarity and white pride that's racist well cry me a river then. This is where liberalism has landed us Whites should be ashamed for being white.

Chris
02-09-2013, 11:47 AM
If I support white solidarity and show White Pride that makes me racist only because I am white.

Not true. That's not racism or being racist.

Chloe
02-09-2013, 11:55 AM
If I support white solidarity and show White Pride that makes me racist only because I am white. The Hispanics have Brown Pride, La Raza, and Blacks got all kinds of exclusive groups and that's just fine and dandy right but if a white man stands for solidarity and white pride that's racist well cry me a river then. This is where liberalism has landed us Whites should be ashamed for being white.

Theres a double standard sure but that's usually because "white pride" is typically associated with KKK and neo nazis. When you go around talking about white pride you will be linked with that whether you like it or not, blame hate groups for that, not liberals.

I'm not necessarily proud to be white or angry to be white. I didn't have a choice in the matter I was just born white. Just be proud to be human and be proud that everybody brings something to the table regardless of race.

Mister D
02-09-2013, 12:17 PM
I wonder if Stu actually believes this? I agree with him. It's true. I'm just curioius if he just meant to cause trouble or if that was genuine.

countryboy
02-09-2013, 12:37 PM
No, those other groups you mentioned are racist too. :wink:

Adelaide
02-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Theres a double standard sure but that's usually because "white pride" is typically associated with KKK and neo nazis. When you go around talking about white pride you will be linked with that whether you like it or not, blame hate groups for that, not liberals.

I'm not necessarily proud to be white or angry to be white. I didn't have a choice in the matter I was just born white. Just be proud to be human and be proud that everybody brings something to the table regardless of race.

Reminds me of the 3rd Rock From the Sun episode where Dick discovers his assistant is going to a meeting for the black students association. Then he decides he should go a white power rally. Pretty funny episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeSbePbLqDg

Adelaide
02-09-2013, 12:54 PM
I wonder if Stu actually believes this? I agree with him. It's true. I'm just curioius if he just meant to cause trouble or if that was genuine.

To some extent it is true; there does appear to be a double standard on the first glance of the issue. But you have to consider... most of the things we watch on television are primarily white (in terms of cast and subjects), so came about things like BET. Most history taught in schools is from an entirely white perspective, largely to do with the history of whites... so came about Black History Month. I think there is a genuine reason why these sorts of clubs and associations exist, and why a white equivalent does not.

GrumpyDog
02-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Im fed up with the stereotype that Irish people are always looking for fight, and cant hold their liquor.

Chris
02-09-2013, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXewKDa8I5c

Pete7469
02-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Racism isn't about not liking black/white culture or not giving a shit if you offend someone of a certain ethnicity. We're all a part of a single human race. The left wants us seperate.

I hate everyone equally. You're all useless to me until you prove othewise. We're not all equal beyond our creation and basic human rights. It's up to the individual to prove his value to society.

Liberals want to have the equality without the effort, and they want to drag people who they feel to be inferior along with them. As long as their negros don't deviate from the progressive agenda.

Racists hate people who are superior to them, and reject their "help" in making them successful.