PDA

View Full Version : Kids In Philadelphia Muslim Society

Common
05-04-2019, 05:45 AM
Kids In Philadelphia Muslim Society: ‘We Will Chop Off Their Heads’ For AllahVideo at link

Shocking footage of children in a Philadelphia Islamic center has emerged that shows them saying that they would "chop off...heads" for Allah.

"The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating 'Ummah Day' in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem," Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-philadelphia-muslim-society-children) reported. "One girl talks about martyrs sacrificing their lives without hesitation to conquer Jerusalem."

"We will defend the land of divine guidance with our bodies, and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation," another girl says. "We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture."

In a statement to Fox News, MEMRI wrote: "These are not isolated incidents; they are happening in major centers of the country – including in Pennsylvania."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46764/watch-kids-philadelphia-muslim-society-we-will-ryan-saavedra

Cthulhu
05-04-2019, 05:51 AM
Religion of peace?

Seems more like a terrorist organization with tax exempt status.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

Common
05-04-2019, 06:23 AM
shhhh you are going to offend our liberal friends

stjames1_53
05-04-2019, 06:40 AM
shhhh you are going to offend our liberal friends

That's not too far of a stretch since everything already offends them. As a matter of fact, they are constantly offended and triggered by the smallest of things.

FindersKeepers
05-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Pew Research did a study a few years ago concerning support for terrorism among members of various Muslim nations. Way, WAY too many Muslims still supported various forms of terrorism.

That means, as badly as some do not want to admit it, that there's still a lot of support for terrorism in Muslim communities and we should be aware of that. The video (if the translation is accurate) depicts an extension of that hatred. I would like to hear from someone reliable, however, as to whether that translation is accurate.

Any religion that controls its members to such an extent that they obediently hide their bodies beneath layers of fabric, walk three paces behind their men, or accept that adulterers and homosexuals are worthy of death, has too much control. Most Muslims, of course, are not going to go out and harm anyone -- it's just not in them -- but inundating children in violence and the idea that their goal in life is to run the Jews out of Israel is still concerning.

Islam will evolve when we break the oppressive hold the religion has on its people. But, not until. In the past decade, many countries have enacted bans on face coverings in public. That's a smart thing, but they have to go further and insist that family law and divorce courts do not allow Muslim females to be treated in a substandard fashion, simply because they married in the Muslim faith.

Once we break those chains, Islam will begin to evolve more quickly.

Admiral Ackbar
05-04-2019, 08:00 AM
I nominate these kids for post birth abortion

Mini Me
05-04-2019, 08:44 AM
Kids In Philadelphia Muslim Society: ‘We Will Chop Off Their Heads’ For Allah

Video at link

Shocking footage of children in a Philadelphia Islamic center has emerged that shows them saying that they would "chop off...heads" for Allah.

"The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating 'Ummah Day' in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem," Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-philadelphia-muslim-society-children) reported. "One girl talks about martyrs sacrificing their lives without hesitation to conquer Jerusalem."

"We will defend the land of divine guidance with our bodies, and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation," another girl says. "We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture."

In a statement to Fox News, MEMRI wrote: "These are not isolated incidents; they are happening in major centers of the country – including in Pennsylvania."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46764/watch-kids-philadelphia-muslim-society-we-will-ryan-saavedra
Calm down! Its nothing to lose your head over!!!!

DGUtley
05-04-2019, 08:47 AM
Well... this is a bit concerning. Someone once said we'd do ourselves in....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0yQg1hS_w

Mini Me
05-04-2019, 08:49 AM
I played the video. There is so much discomboberated noise, you cant make any of it out! This story reeks of FAKE NEWS!

Peter1469
05-04-2019, 11:55 AM
Pew Research did a study a few years ago concerning support for terrorism among members of various Muslim nations. Way, WAY too many Muslims still supported various forms of terrorism.

That means, as badly as some do not want to admit it, that there's still a lot of support for terrorism in Muslim communities and we should be aware of that. The video (if the translation is accurate) depicts an extension of that hatred. I would like to hear from someone reliable, however, as to whether that translation is accurate.

Any religion that controls its members to such an extent that they obediently hide their bodies beneath layers of fabric, walk three paces behind their men, or accept that adulterers and homosexuals are worthy of death, has too much control. Most Muslims, of course, are not going to go out and harm anyone -- it's just not in them -- but inundating children in violence and the idea that their goal in life is to run the Jews out of Israel is still concerning.

Islam will evolve when we break the oppressive hold the religion has on its people. But, not until. In the past decade, many countries have enacted bans on face coverings in public. That's a smart thing, but they have to go further and insist that family law and divorce courts do not allow Muslim females to be treated in a substandard fashion, simply because they married in the Muslim faith.

You saw how Islam lost sway with the educated classes in Iran during the Shaw. Many of them came to the US and are good citizens. After the Islamic Revolution, Islam once again took over in Iran.

We see something similar with the Sunni Arabs. Many of the educated class became western and "decedent." They do well here in the US, although are nowhere near as productive as the Iranian Shiites who came to the US earlier.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 04:23 PM
This is exactly why freedom from religion is so important.

Peter1469
05-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Incorrect. Under US constitutional law, freedom of religion does not allow you to advocate violence against others. Especially indoctrination of the youth.

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 04:32 PM
There is a reckoning coming but it won’t be a religious one. The division between right and left, if it continues, will become ultra violent. I give it 3 years at this rate.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 04:48 PM
There is no such thing.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Incorrect. Under US constitutional law, freedom of religion does not allow you to advocate violence against others. Especially indoctrination of the youth.
I said nothing of freedom of religion.
I spoke of freedom from religion.
Although you can not have one without the other.
Religion of any kind can be considered indoctrination especially to children.
Only freedom from religion can protect those children and allow them a choice.

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 04:59 PM
At what age do you think children should have a “choice”?

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:00 PM
There is no such thing as freedom from religion.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:00 PM
There is no such thing.
No such thing as what?

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:01 PM
Are you senile?

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:02 PM
There is no such thing as freedom of religion.
Tell that to Peter.
He mentioned freedom of religion.
Why did you not address his comment?

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Tell that to Peter.
So you are senile.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:04 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by BenjaminO http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2594680#post2594680)

There is no such thing.

Yes there is.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:04 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by BenjaminO http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2594680#post2594680)

Yes there is.
No, there isn't.

Lummy
05-04-2019, 05:13 PM

You're too optimistic. Jihad -- elimination of infidels -- is integral to Islam. It is in the Koran.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:18 PM
No, there isn't.
You apparently have no idea what you are talking about.
So the "no there isn't" snip is comical.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:20 PM
You apparently have no idea what you are talking about.
So the "no there isn't" snip is comical.
There is no freedom from religion. You're ignorant.

BenjaminO
So you are senile.
ad hominem

Private Pickle

Yes there is.
“Congress shall make no law respectingan establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

So tell me. Where is Freedom from Religion again?

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:22 PM
There is no freedom from religion. You're ignorant.
More ad hominem.
I am free from any religion.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:25 PM
“Congress shall make no law respectingan establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

So tell me. Where is Freedom from Religion again?

Good grief... the very first words "Congress shall make no law respecting any establishment of religion..."
Freedom from religion.

stjames1_53
05-04-2019, 05:26 PM
More ad hominem.

except your own.....religion is not defined as worshipping some entity. It can come from worshiping yourself.

stjames1_53
05-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Good grief... the very first words "Congress shall make no law respecting any establishment of religion..."
Freedom from religion.

got the court ruling that reinforces your claim?

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:27 PM
More ad hominem.
You're also free from baseball and pizza.

Are just fucking with us?

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Freedom from religion.
That’s how you read that? Hmmmm...

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Forget the court ruling. I’m wondering if he passed reading comprehension in 4th grade.

BenjaminO
Which religion am I not free from?

Private Pickle
Which religion are you free from?

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:32 PM
except your own.....religion is not defined as worshipping some entity. It can come from worshiping yourself.
Am I not free from that religion?
Are you not free from that religion?
Does religion require worship?
What should the required worship thingy be?

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Don't need one.
Got the one that proves me wrong?

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:34 PM
I'm glad I have freedom from rap music. That shit is awful.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:34 PM
You're also free from baseball and pizza.

Are just fucking with us?
What religion am I not free from?

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:35 PM
Which religion are you free from?
Every damn one.
Even non-religion.
I love America.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:35 PM
What religion am I not free from?
Any relgion those around you feel like practicing. There isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Any other stupid questions?

stjames1_53
05-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Am I not free from that religion?
Are you not free from that religion?
Arrogance can be a religion unto yourself

Does religion require worship?
If you put pride before humility, you are a "religion unto yourself
What should the required worship thingy be?
Denouncing those around you because you view yourself better than they
Seems you do an awful lot of those things.....

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:38 PM
I'm glad I have freedom from rap music. That shit is awful.
Agreed.

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Every damn one.
Even non-religion.
I love America.
You also don’t have to watch American Idol. I love America too.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Any relgion those around you feel like practicing. There isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Any other stupid questions?
Why am I not free from those religions?

stjames1_53
05-04-2019, 05:41 PM

you are not being compelled to practice any religion.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Denouncing those around you because you view yourself better than they
Seems you do an awful lot of those things.....
I denounced no one.
I said I'm free from religion.
Nice try but you fail to change the subject.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Because others have the freedom to practice them whether or not you approve. You'll just have to deal with the presence of religion. In your face, off to the side..wherever they feel like it.

Benny, you're giving everyone the impression that you are truly an imbecile.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:44 PM
I denounced no one.
I said I'm free from religion.
Nice try but you fail to change the subject.

In that sense, you're also free from comic books. Are you making a serious argument?

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:46 PM
You also don’t have to watch American Idol. I love America too.
Thanks, I already knew that.
Freedom from religion was the subject at hand.

The Xl
05-04-2019, 05:48 PM
All religions have their problems, and most Muslims aren't bad, but it's concerning that a large minority of them are.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:49 PM
you are not being compelled to practice any religion.
You could not have said it better.
Freedom from religion.
Thank you.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:50 PM
You could not have said it better.
Freedom from religion.
Thank you.
lol

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Thanks, I already knew that.
Freedom from religion was the subject at hand.
What you’re talking about isn’t a Constitutional right. For example you have the right to not watch American Idol. That doesn’t mean that American Idol won’t be aired on TV. See the difference?

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:54 PM
Because others have the freedom to practice them whether or not you approve. You'll just have to deal with the presence of religion. In your face, off to the side..wherever they feel like it.

Benny, you're giving everyone the impression that you are truly an imbecile.
Someone's right to practice a religion interferes with my freedom from religion?
You are the imbecile sir.
Practice a religion all you want as long as I'm not required to practice it with you.
Freedom from religion.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 05:54 PM
What you’re talking about isn’t a Constitutional right. For example you have the right to not watch American Idol. That doesn’t mean that American Idol won’t be aired on TV. See the difference?
Apparently, he doesn't.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 05:56 PM
I am not required to watch American Idol.
Freedom from American Idol.'
I'm not required to practice any religion.
Freedom from religion.

You helped me make my point.
Thanks.

Private Pickle
Someone's right to practice a religion interferes with my freedom from religion?
You are the imbecile sir.
Practice a religion all you want as long as I'm not required to practice it with you.
Freedom from religion.
LOL dude at this point I think you should just count your losses and move on.

Private Pickle
I am not required to watch American Idol.
Freedom from American Idol.'
I'm not required to practice any religion.
Freedom from religion.

You helped me make my point.
Thanks.
Neither of which speaks to the First Amendment. You’re welcome.

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Apparently, he doesn't.

There is no apparent about it. He absolutely doesn’t.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 06:01 PM
Neither of which speaks to the First Amendment. You’re welcome.
We were talking about freedom from religion.
Now you want to discuss the 1st Amendment?

Mister D
05-04-2019, 06:01 PM
There is no apparent about it. He absolutely doesn’t.
It's a little disturbing, actually.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 06:03 PM
:facepalm:

Inanities...

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 06:12 PM
:facepalm:

Inanities...
So which religion am I not free from?

Mister D
05-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Which brand of toilet paper are you not free from?

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 06:28 PM
Which brand of toilet paper are you not free from?
That's not what I asked.

Mister D
05-04-2019, 06:31 PM
That's not what I asked.
Two-ply 'til you die, bro. That's a very important right. You should exercise it more often. Your ass wouldn't be so chapped.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Two-ply 'til you die, bro. That's a very important right. You should exercise it more often. Your ass wouldn't be so chapped.
So you can't tell me which religion I am not free from.
The little quips don't count. You look foolish.
Answer my question.

Peter1469
05-04-2019, 07:14 PM
I misread you.

So far as freedom from religion- there is no such thing.

Peter1469
05-04-2019, 07:16 PM
Freedom from religion.
You logic is broken.

BenjaminO
05-04-2019, 07:18 PM
I misread you.

So far as freedom from religion- there is no such thing.
Prove me wrong.
You can't.

Peter1469
05-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Prove me wrong.
You can't.
Several others have already. As have I by saying your thought is illogical.

Don29palms
05-04-2019, 07:34 PM

You are not free from any religion. Freedom of religion is an individual choice. Freedom from religion would be the elimination of all religion. You don't have freedom from anything that exists.

MisterVeritis
05-04-2019, 09:25 PM
More ad hominem.
You are free from intelligence.

testsubjectalpha
05-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Bengie, freedom 'from' religion? please explain the difference between freedom 'from' religion, versus freedom 'of' religion.

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 09:58 PM
It's a little disturbing, actually.

yeah man. It is.

Private Pickle
05-04-2019, 10:31 PM
we were talking about freedom from religion.
Now you want to discuss the 1st amendment?
wtf?

MisterVeritis
05-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Thanks Bengi,

I love a train wreck as much as the next guy. Your train wrecks are spectacular.

testsubjectalpha
05-04-2019, 11:54 PM
Benjie, what you are saying is that you are an atheist. You believe in no religion, i.e your life is simply consciousness or nothingness. That you are free 'from' religion of any kind. Freedom 'of' religion says that others that don't share your view of consciousness or nothingness are worthy as well and your thinking is neither here nor there. What I find fascinating is that you and your kind can impose, for absolutely no reason at all, that your thinking is superior to the thinking of all others. That thinking in and of itself is contrary to your own belief system.

Private Pickle
05-05-2019, 12:06 AM
Benjie, what you are saying is that you are an atheist. You believe in no religion, i.e your life is simply consciousness or nothingness. That you are free 'from' religion of any kind. Freedom 'of' religion says that others that don't share your view of consciousness or nothingness are worthy as well and your thinking is neither here nor there. What I find fascinating is that you and your kind can impose, for absolutely no reason at all, that your thinking is superior to the thinking of all others. That thinking in and of itself is contrary to your own belief system.
There are a few simple questions that simply can’t be answered by any side of this argument.

1) Where were you before you were born?
2) Where did matter come from?
3) What happens after you die?
4) is there life (intelligent or otherwise) outside of Earth?
5) Does the theory of evolution discount creationism?
6) Whose God is “right”? That includes the God of atheism which is that there is no God.
7) Why is there such incredible injustice in the world if there is a just God?
8) If this is all God’s plan shouldn’t we question that? I mean it’s a pretty fucked up plan by human standards which he created.

testsubjectalpha
05-05-2019, 12:13 AM
You are here and writing on a social media platform. Who are you and where did you come from? Like us all, you are here as we are too. Do I owe you something simply because you exist Pickle? Do you owe me something simply because I exist Pickle?

Do we somehow both owe Nancy Pelosi something because she exists?

There are a few simple questions that simply can’t be answered by any side of this argument.

1) Where were you before you were born?
2) Where did matter come from?
3) What happens after you die?
4) is there life (intelligent or otherwise) outside of Earth?
5) Does the theory of evolution discount creationism?
6) Whose God is “right”? That includes the God of atheism which is that there is no God.
7) Why is there such incredible injustice in the world if there is a just God?
8) If this is all God’s plan shouldn’t we question that? I mean it’s a pretty fucked up plan by human standards which he created.

Private Pickle
05-05-2019, 12:27 AM
You are here and writing on a social media platform. Who are you and where did you come from?

I’m an American from the United States.

Like us all, you are here as we are too.

Deep.

Do I owe you something simply because you exist Pickle? Do you owe me something simply because I exist Pickle?
Nope.

Do we somehow both owe Nancy Pelosi something because she exists?
She is the Speaker of the House of Representatives. We owe her the respect that comes with that title and position. Nothing more.

testsubjectalpha
05-05-2019, 12:31 AM
There is an established pecking order. No Collusion, no Obstruction. tell me, why do you think Nancy would be a good president? What would she do to advance the nation?

I’m an American from the United States.

Deep.

Nope.

She is the Speaker of the House of Representatives. We owe her the respect that comes with that title and position. Nothing more.

Private Pickle
05-05-2019, 12:38 AM
There is an established pecking order. No Collusion, no Obstruction. tell me, why do you think Nancy would be a good president? What would she do to advance the nation?

A pecking order? Well if that’s how you want to define our government which is based on checks and balances that’s your call. However; the very definition of checks and balances discounts your idea of a pecking order.
I don’t think Nancy would be a good president. I think she would be disastrous. It’s a good thing she hasn’t declared nor do I think she ever will.

My question to you is why would you even ask that of me other than the obvious answer which is you’re a partisan hack who simply assumes anyone who disagrees with you must be in the corner of the opposite political party.

This is is an example of the logic that spawns civil war.

testsubjectalpha
05-05-2019, 12:47 AM
You don't think Nancy would be a good President?

I'm just an ordinary person who pays attention to things. Jesus, get a grip man.

testsubjectalpha
05-05-2019, 01:08 AM
life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what you are going to get.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 04:45 AM
You are not free from any religion. Freedom of religion is an individual choice. Freedom from religion would be the elimination of all religion. You don't have freedom from anything that exists.
I've been pretty clear about this. Never ever once did I say or imply that freedom from religion would be the elimination of religion. Elimination of religion would be...elimination of religion.
Freedom from religion entails Americans right to not belong to any religious entity or church or organization.
It is freedom from the any government imposition of any one religion.
Freedom from religion.

It's so simple you poor people just can't understand it.
Or you just can't admit you are wrong.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 04:48 AM
More ad hominem.

I thought you people were supposed to be banned for personal attacks.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 04:50 AM
Bengie, freedom 'from' religion? please explain the difference between freedom 'from' religion, versus freedom 'of' religion.
Damn that's easy. I've actually done it several times already.
You are free to follow the religion of your choice. Freedom of religion.
You are free to not follow any religion nor can you be forced to. Freedom from religion.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 04:51 AM
Thanks Bengi,

I love a train wreck as much as the next guy. Your train wrecks are spectacular.
Irrelevant.
More ad hominem.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 04:52 AM
Where did I say I am an atheist?
Page number, post number please.

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 05:43 AM
Where did I say I am an atheist?
Page number, post number please.

so, you are not free from religion...................

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 05:58 AM
You are free to not follow any religion nor can you be forced to. Freedom from religion.

"from" PREPOSITION
indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts
indicating the point in time at which a particular process, event, or activity starts.
indicating the source or provenance of someone or something
indicating the starting point of a specified range on a scale

"of" preposition
used as a function word to indicate a point of reckoning
used as a function word to indicate origin or derivation
used as a function word to indicate the cause, motive, or reason
used as a function word to indicate the component material, parts, or elements or the contents
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/of
your definition fails under scrutiny. Pick one and run with it.

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 06:00 AM
Irrelevant.
More ad hominem.
Argument By Gibberish (Bafflement):

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 07:58 AM
so, you are not free from religion...................
Sure I am.
I'm free from Islam, I'm free from Christianity, I'm free from Hinduism.
I, like every American, have freedom from religion.
No religion can tell me I must join.
And to educate you...sad that it is necessary but...
A belief in a god being or some similar entity requires no religion of any kind.

Freedom from religion.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 08:01 AM
"from" PREPOSITION
indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts
indicating the point in time at which a particular process, event, or activity starts.
indicating the source or provenance of someone or something
indicating the starting point of a specified range on a scale

"of" preposition
used as a function word to indicate a point of reckoning
used as a function word to indicate origin or derivation
used as a function word to indicate the cause, motive, or reason
used as a function word to indicate the component material, parts, or elements or the contents
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/of
your definition fails under scrutiny. Pick one and run with it.
I already have...

Frustrating you can't prove me wrong isn't it.
You can stop making a fool of yourself any time.
Or continue down your hopeless path to no where.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Argument By Gibberish (Bafflement):
^^^^^^Signs of frustration from being wrong^^^^^^

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 08:05 AM
Sure I am.
I'm free from Islam, I'm free from Christianity, I'm free from Hinduism.
I, like every American, have freedom from religion.
No religion can tell me I must join.
And to educate you...sad that it is necessary but...
A belief in a god being or some similar entity requires no religion of any kind.

Freedom from religion.

changing words in a proven document fails. IF you have a religion, you are hardly free from it.
The fact that the 1st reinforces your choice means you are free from being forced to participate. That was the intention of the Founders. However, you cannot dictate how others practice their faith, up until it imposed that believe on you.
You practice Humanism. It is the belief of self as more important than any entity.
Now since you belief your a God, stop the planet from changing.
How many times has your religion failed you?

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 08:08 AM
^^^^^^Signs of frustration from being wrong^^^^^^
You've just lost your argument.
Reductio Ad Absurdum:
Error Of Fact:

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 08:18 AM
changing words in a proven document fails. IF you have a religion, you are hardly free from it.
The fact that the 1st reinforces your choice means you are free from being forced to participate. That was the intention of the Founders. However, you cannot dictate how others practice their faith, up until it imposed that believe on you.
You practice Humanism. It is the belief of self as more important than any entity.
Now since you belief your a God, stop the planet from changing.
How many times has your religion failed you?
If one has a religion they are free from being harassed or being forced to join another. Freedom from religion.
"The fact that the 1st reinforces your choice means you are free from being forced to participate." Yep, Freedom from religion.
"However, you cannot dictate how others practice their faith, up until it imposed that believe on you." Freedom from religion.
"You practice Humanism." Prove it. You know nothing of what I practice. Your knucklehead desire to continue to lose this debate apparently forces you to now begin making ASSumptions.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 08:22 AM
You've just lost your argument.
Reductio Ad Absurdum:
Error Of Fact:
You err.
It is not my argument, it's yours.
You have failed to prove we have freedom from religion in America.
Likewise we have freedom of religion in America.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 08:28 AM
Correction...you have failed to prove we do not have freedom from religion in America.

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 08:40 AM
You err.
It is not my argument, it's yours.
You have failed to prove we have freedom from religion in America.
Likewise we have freedom of religion in America.

Of and from are two different propositional usages. Believe what you want, but CONUS says otherwise.
I've often found that people like you cast your own chains. Practice as you want, but don't violate other's Rights while doing it.

Don29palms
05-05-2019, 08:42 AM

You just defined freedom of religion but still haven't defined freedom from religion.

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 08:47 AM
You just defined freedom of religion but still haven't defined freedom from religion.

He is splitting hairs and changing prepositions to suit a trolling thread.
There are no laws requiring him to believe anything of a religious nature. He is free by making no choice as much as those who choose to believe what they want.

Don29palms
05-05-2019, 08:49 AM
I already have...

Frustrating you can't prove me wrong isn't it.
You can stop making a fool of yourself any time.
Or continue down your hopeless path to no where.

That fact that you can choose to follow a religion or not follow a religion is FREEDOM OF RELIGION. If all religious symbols including speech were completely eliminated that would be FREEDOM FROM RELIGION.

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 08:53 AM
That fact that you can choose to follow a religion or not follow a religion is FREEDOM OF RELIGION. If all religious symbols including speech were completely eliminated that would be FREEDOM FROM RELIGION.

His wish is to stamp out religion altogether. That way he wouldn't feel threatened by the existence of religion.

Don29palms
05-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Of and from are two different propositional usages. Believe what you want, but CONUS says otherwise.
I've often found that people like you cast your own chains. Practice as you want, but don't violate other's Rights while doing it.

Obviously English is not his first language. The point being the first time someone tells him Merry Chritmas he no longer has freedom from religion. The first time he sneezes and someone says God bless you he no longer has freedom from religion. The first time he goes by a church he no longer has freedom of religion. It all comes back to ignorance can be cured with education but there is no cure for stupid. BenjaminO is stupid.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 08:59 AM
If all religious symbols including speech were completely eliminated that would be...ELIMINATION OF RELIGION.
To choose to follow or join a religion is freedom of religion. To choose to NOT join a religion or be forced to join a religion is freedom from religion.

How much more clear can it be.
Now stop annoying me with your useless comments.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Obviously English is not his first language. The point being the first time someone tells him Merry Chritmas he no longer has freedom from religion. The first time he sneezes and someone says God bless you he no longer has freedom from religion. The first time he goes by a church he no longer has freedom of religion. It all comes back to ignorance can be cured with education but there is no cure for stupid. BenjaminO is stupid.
You need more education I see.
Freedom from religion is not a social right to never encounter religion in public spaces. I NEVER EVER said it is or was and you can not find one single post anywhere that I did.
I have repeatedly stated that the right to be free from religion means that a person has the freedom not to belong to any religion or religious organization. Freedom from religion.
It is you who is ignorant.
You may stop looking so stupid any time you wish.

Don29palms
05-05-2019, 09:06 AM
If all religious symbols including speech were completely eliminated that would be...ELIMINATION OF RELIGION.
To choose to follow or join a religion is freedom of religion. To choose to NOT join a religion or be forced to join a religion is freedom from religion.

How much more clear can it be.
Now stop annoying me with your useless comments.

You just keep proving stupid you are. Apparently English is not your first language. To choose not to join a religion is freedom of religion not freedom from religion. The fact that religion exists means you will never have freedom from religion.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 09:08 AM
His wish is to stamp out religion altogether. That way he wouldn't feel threatened by the existence of religion.
Ahhhh, now comes the bullshit, baseless, accusations and ASSumptions...again.
I have not stated any intention of stamping out religion.
Show post and page number or admit you just lied.
You're grasping for straws as you slowly sink into the oblivion of being totally, completely wrong...again.

Don29palms
05-05-2019, 09:09 AM
You need more education I see.
Freedom from religion is not a social right to never encounter religion in public spaces. I NEVER EVER said it is or was and you can not find one single post anywhere that I did.
I have repeatedly stated that the right to be free from religion means that a person has the freedom not to belong to any religion or religious organization. Freedom from religion.
It is you who is ignorant.
You may stop looking so stupid any time you wish.

You just have proven you are completely braindead and can't even comprehend the meaning of simple language. It is not possible to have freedom from something that exists. Your definition of of freedom FROM religion is not correct. Your definition is freedom OF religion. To choose belong or not to belong to any religion is FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 09:11 AM
You just keep proving stupid you are. Apparently English is not your first language. To choose not to join a religion is freedom of religion not freedom from religion. The fact that religion exists means you will never have freedom from religion.
You, in your ignorance, or on purpose, failed to mention that someone can not be forced to join a religion.
That is freedom FROM religion.
Give it up.
You're wrong.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 09:15 AM
You just have proven you are completely braindead and can't even comprehend the meaning 9f simple language. It is not possible to have freedom from something that exists.
Do you know how stupid you sound right now?
Religion exists. You can not force someone to join any religion in America.
Freedom from religion.

Don29palms
05-05-2019, 09:20 AM
You, in your ignorance, or on purpose, failed to mention that someone can not be forced to join a religion.
That is freedom FROM religion.
Give it up.
You're wrong.

Having the choice and not being able to be forced is freedom of religion. It is not freedom from religion. If you see a cross or any other Christian symbol you are not free from christianity. If you see a star of David. You are not free from Judaism. If you see a women wearing a hijab you are not free from Islam. You are not free from religion. The fact you don't have to be part of those religions is freedom of religion.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Having the choice and not being able to be forced is freedom of religion. It is not freedom from religion. If you see a cross or any other Christian symbol you are not free from christianity. If you see a star of David. You are not free from Judaism. If you see a women wearing a hijab you are not free from Islam. You are not b.c. free from religion. The fact you don't have to be part of those religions is freedom of religion.
You've got some explaining to do.
"Having the choice and not being able to be forced is freedom of religion. It is not freedom from religion."
Yes, it is freedom from religion.
Are you on drugs?

Don29palms
05-05-2019, 09:39 AM
You've got some explaining to do.
"Having the choice and not being able to be forced is freedom of religion. It is not freedom from religion."
Yes, it is freedom from religion.
Are you on drugs?

Seriously do you speak and understand English or are you using an interpreter? Since I have freedom of religion I will say to you God bless you and Jesus loves you. That is a religious statement to you so now you have no freedom from religion.

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 09:44 AM
Seriously do you speak and understand English or are you using an interpreter? Since I have freedom of religion I will say to you God bless you and Jesus loves you. That is a religious statement to you so now you have no freedom from religion.

this kind of hair-splitting has been done before by better than him.
He chooses to be contrary as if he's stumbled upon some age old secret. If he chooses NOT to practice a particular religion and practice his own beliefs, he is still bound by the precepts that he instills within himself.
He practices Humanism and he is just as bound by chains as if he were a Muslim.

Don29palms
05-05-2019, 09:47 AM
He chooses to be contrary as if he's stumbled upon some age old secret. If he chooses NOT to practice a particular religion and practice his own beliefs, he is still bound by the precepts that he instills within himself.

I'm done trying to explain to a moron the difference in meaning between of and from.

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 09:49 AM
I'm done trying to explain to a moron the difference in meaning between of and from.

Prepositions are a slippery slope when one has no idea how to use them, correctly

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Oh, thank you. Which God by the way. There are hundreds if not thousands.
A religious statement or display is inevitable. That's freedom of religion.
But because you can not force me to adhere to your religion I am free to go about my way.
Freedom from religion.

stjames1_53
05-05-2019, 09:59 AM
Oh, thank you. Which God by the way. There are hundreds if not thousands.
A religious statement or display is inevitable. That's freedom of religion.
But because you can not force me to adhere to your religion I am free to go about my way.
Freedom from religion.

and yet you've cast your own chains based on Humanism. Good luck with that

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 09:59 AM
Prove I am a Humanist.
Why do you feel the need to lie?
Is it inherent in your religion?

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Ad hominem is all you've got.
Concession noted.

MisterVeritis
05-05-2019, 10:18 AM

More ad hominem.

I thought you people were supposed to be banned for personal attacks.
Well, no. I think it would have been a personal attack if I had said you were free of intelligence.

BenjaminO
05-05-2019, 10:29 AM
and yet you've cast your own chains based on Humanism. Good luck with that
Again, a failed attempt to label me based on your limited knowledge of me and obvious bias.
May your God forgive you for bearing false witness.

Captdon
05-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Tell that to Peter.

His was right and yours is wrong.

Captdon
05-05-2019, 04:55 PM
More ad hominem.

Common sense as well.