PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love President Trump - Reparations

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 07:24 PM
"After the best week ever for @realDonaldTrump - no obstruction, no collusion, NYT admits @BarackObama did spy on his campaign, & the economy is soaring,"

Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty University, wrote. "I now support reparations - Trump should have 2 yrs added to his 1st term as pay back for time stolen by this corrupt failed coup."

Reparations - get it? Falwell was sucking up to the president, distorting the results of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Trump's possibly illegal effort to obstruct the investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, and making a racially insensitive reference to redressing the abomination of slavery. It was a three-fer, in less than 240 characters.

Trump himself continued the trolling with a tweet that read: "they have stolen two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back."

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/opinion/article/Trump-is-trolling-us-again-so-stop-falling-for-it-13823344.php

This sounds reasonable. Add two more years to President Trump's First Term before he begins his Second Term.

Just AnotherPerson
05-07-2019, 07:36 PM
How about the 8 years Obama had stolen as a lame duck... Should he get another 8? (not an Obama fan Just saying) You got nothing here. It was a criminal investigation. He is not above it. I didnt agree with the time they spent on it, because there was tons of other more serious crimes that they could have got him on. The Russiagate was a distraction to protect him not harm him. It allowed him to get away with the real stuff.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 07:38 PM
How about the 8 years Obama had stolen as a lame duck... Should he get another 8? (not an Obama fan Just saying) You got nothing here. It was a criminal investigation. He is not above it. I didnt agree with the time they spent on it, because there was tons of other more serious crimes that they could have got him on. The Russiagate was a distraction to protect him not harm him. It allowed him to get away with the real stuff.
What does the idiot President Barack Hussein O have to do with anything?

It was never a criminal investigation. It was always a coup attempt. And the right people must die.

Sergeant Gleed
05-07-2019, 07:38 PM

Illegal aliens don't deserve reparatoons.

Just AnotherPerson
05-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Illegal aliens don't deserve reparatoons.
LoL you sure do like making stuff up.

Sergeant Gleed
05-07-2019, 07:43 PM
However...

...the people that stole those first two years are not the Rodents, but those Never-Trumping asshole RINOS who refused to provide supporting legislation to promote the Trump Agenda that had been overwhelmingly approved by the Republicans in the GOP primaries and by the Americans who voted for Trump in the general election of 2016.

We all expected the Rodents to sabotage Trump's presidency. That's what Rodents have been doing since McGovern lost massively.

It was pigs like McStain that'll stole Trump's momentum.

And we still have never-Trumping whinos getting their vapors over people daring to call bimbos like Pocahontas as they truly are.

Sergeant Gleed
05-07-2019, 07:44 PM
LoL you sure do like making stuff up.

What should illegal aliens be granted reparations for?

Sergeant Gleed
05-07-2019, 07:45 PM

It was never a criminal investigation. It was always a coup attempt. And the right people must die.

Works for me.

Just don't focus on only one side of the aisle.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 07:45 PM
However...

...the people that stole those first two years are not the Rodents, but those Never-Trumping asshole RINOS who refused to provide supporting legislation to promote the Trump Agenda that had been overwhelmingly approved by the Republicans in the GOP primaries and by the Americans who voted for Trump in the general election of 2016.

We all expected the Rodents to sabotage Trump's presidency. That's what Rodents have been doing since McGovern lost massively.

It was pigs like McStain that'll stole Trump's momentum.

And we still have never-Trumping whinos getting their vapors over people daring to call bimbos like Pocahontas as they truly are.
I am confident we will find and execute a few in name only Republicans. This coup attempt was driven by one Islamofascism supporting Halfrican American, President Barack Hussein ("I am not Muslim") O.

Just AnotherPerson
05-07-2019, 07:46 PM

He wasn't able to do anything because of the republicans. Here you are saying Trump should get two more years since the Democrats took his time away. Lets be real now MRV the investigation did not hinder the man one bit in his plunder of our nation. He was not deprived of his first two years. I thought you were championing all of his accomplishments? Now we will throw ourselves on the floor kicking and screaming saying give our two years back? The man wasn't hindered in the least. If anything it made him stronger and was a rouse to hide his real crimes. It was a help to him.

Meanwhile while everyone was pointing the finger at Russia and bitching about who he slept with. He was drilling, and mining, and polluting, and working hand in hand with the Saudis. Selling access to himself. Yeah it is the people of this nation who have really had two years stolen from them, not Trump. The man is in his prime. Criminal enterprise is where he really shines.

Don29palms
05-07-2019, 07:47 PM

And what real crimes are you referring to?

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 07:49 PM
He wasn't able to do anything because of the republicans. Here you are saying Trump should get two more years since the Democrats took his time away. Lets be real now MRV the investigation did not hinder the man one bit in his plunder of our nation. He was not deprived of his first two years. I thought you were championing all of his accomplishments? Now we will throw ourselves on the floor kicking and screaming saying give our two years back? The man wasn't hindered in the least. If anything it made him stronger and was a rouse to hide his real crimes. It was a help to him.

Meanwhile while everyone was pointing the finger at Russia and bitching about who he slept with. He was drilling, and mining, and polluting, and working hand in hand with the Saudis. Selling access to himself. Yeah it is the people of this nation who have really had two years stolen from them, not Trump. The man is in his prime. Criminal enterprise is where he really shines.
We are fortunate that President Trump is such a remarkable man. That does not excuse the enormous crime the Democrats under President Barack Hussein O and his idiot sidekick Gropy Joe Biden perpetrated against President Trump and the Real American people.

You pathetic people, many enemies of the real American people, must pay.

Just AnotherPerson
05-07-2019, 07:52 PM
We are fortunate that President Trump is such a remarkable man. That does not excuse the enormous crime the Democrats under President Barack Hussein O and his idiot sidekick Gropy Joe Biden perpetrated against President Trump and the Real American people.

You pathetic people, many enemies of the real American people, must pay.

So you will call Biden gropy but not Trump even though he said he does it on hot mic?

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 07:55 PM
So you will call Biden gropy but not Trump even though he said he does it on hot mic?
Why yes, yes, I do.

Why do you think young, attractive women hang around highly successful, powerful men? "When you are a star they let you do it."

Such has always been the way of the world.

One of my favorite things is playing with the young, attractive women who want to be my friend on Facebook. The play is always the same.

Just AnotherPerson
05-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Why yes, yes, I do.

Why do you think young, attractive women hang around highly successful, powerful men? "When you are a star they let you do it."

Such has always been the way of the world.

One of my favorite things is playing with the young, attractive women who want to be my friend on Facebook. The play is always the same.
The women and teen girls who are in the pageants are not the same as when he is with hookers. You should understand the difference. Even grabbing a prostitute without consent is a crime. But it is a sex assault to go into the pageant dressing rooms and grab girls by their private parts. It is a crime.

If and when he is at a party with a prostitute that he is paying for, and they are both in consent then they can grab away. Nothing wrong there. But when he just goes up to any woman and grabs their junk, he should go to prison.

You have clearly said it is a crime if Biden does it, but not if Trump does it. Trump has 23 accusers, some of them children.

Oh and you talking to young women on facebook is not the same, as Trump grabbing women by their junk. They are probably just being friendly. Guys should not misinterpret friendliness for I want you to grab my junk.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 08:03 PM
The women and teen girls who are in the pageants are not the same as when he is with hookers. You should understand the difference. Even grabbing a prostitute without consent is a crime. But it is a sex assault to go into the pageant dressing rooms and grab girls by their private parts. It is a crime.

If and when he is at a party with a prostitute that he is paying for, and they are both in consent then they can grab away. Nothing wrong there. But when he just goes up to any woman and grabs their junk, he should go to prison.

You have clearly said it is a crime if Biden does it, but not if Trump does it. Trump has 23 accusers, some of them children.
The women and children Gropy Joe groped were not there to let Gropy Joe grope them. I have made no mention of a crime. You did.

Cotton1
05-07-2019, 08:05 PM

What " real stuff" would you be referring to ?

Just AnotherPerson
05-07-2019, 08:06 PM
The women and children Gropy Joe groped were not there to let Gropy Joe grope them. I have made no mention of a crime. You did.
So the girls at the pageants are there for Trump to molest then? Hell no MrV they are there to win a freaking pageant.

gamewell45
05-07-2019, 08:06 PM
"After the best week ever for @realDonaldTrump - no obstruction, no collusion, NYT admits @BarackObama did spy on his campaign, & the economy is soaring,"

Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty University, wrote. "I now support reparations - Trump should have 2 yrs added to his 1st term as pay back for time stolen by this corrupt failed coup."

Reparations - get it? Falwell was sucking up to the president, distorting the results of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Trump's possibly illegal effort to obstruct the investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, and making a racially insensitive reference to redressing the abomination of slavery. It was a three-fer, in less than 240 characters.

Trump himself continued the trolling with a tweet that read: "they have stolen two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back."

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/opinion/article/Trump-is-trolling-us-again-so-stop-falling-for-it-13823344.php

This sounds reasonable. Add two more years to President Trump's First Term before he begins his Second Term.
Change the XXII Amendment to the US Constitution and maybe you'll be able to effectuate your plans.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 08:21 PM
So the girls at the pageants are there for Trump to molest then? Hell no MrV they are there to win a freaking pageant.
Right. No one was molested.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Change the XXII Amendment to the US Constitution and maybe you'll be able to effectuate your plans.
I am sure we can do it by proclamation. The two stolen years shall be restored...and all that.

Just AnotherPerson
05-07-2019, 08:35 PM
Right. No one was molested.
Wrong Mr V the pageant ladies are not there to get close to trump, they are there to compete in a pageant. The hookers at the party are there to be close to him, but not the pageant girls. You do know that he held miss teen pageants, they are not consenting adults. If you grope one of them it is a child sex crime.

Just because a person has money does not make them above the law and give them the right to sexually assault another person.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 09:03 PM
"I now support reparations - Trump should have 2 yrs added to his 1st term as pay back for time stolen by this corrupt failed coup."

Common Sense
05-07-2019, 09:25 PM
How did the Mueller investigation prevent Trump from doing his job?

Cotton1
05-07-2019, 09:36 PM

Amazingly , Trump has been a very effective president and has done a lot for America in spite of the distractions. On the other hand Obama had the full faith and support of every worshipper of Islam here and abroad and did little else but race baiting and promotion of class warfare.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2019, 09:38 PM
How did Obama have his two terms sabotaged?

Freaking loons.

countryboy
05-07-2019, 09:39 PM

Lol, so that's what libs are on about with, "Trump wants a six year term, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!" :rolleyes: It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Hair triggered libs, lolololololol.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2019, 09:39 PM
It didn’t. Who cares what Falwell jr says. Oh... liberal loons care. Anything to sustain the TDS.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2019, 10:51 PM
"they have stolen two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back."

I like the six year first term. Then a four year second term.

Common Sense
05-07-2019, 10:55 PM
It didn’t. Who cares what Falwell jr says. Oh... liberal loons care. Anything to sustain the TDS.
I didn't start the thread.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Trump put two constitutionalists on the US Supreme Court. He vacated needless economy strangling regulations imposed by Obama.

Good enough for me.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2019, 10:57 PM
I didn't start the thread.

Did I claim that you did?

Common Sense
05-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Did I claim that you did?

No, but you claim liberals care about what Falwel said. It wasn't a liberal loon that started the thread, it was a conservative loon.

While some liberals may indeed have TDS, some Trump supporters have been equally deranged by Trumps election and also suffer from TDS. The author of the OP is a prime example.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2019, 11:11 PM
No, but you claim liberals care about what Falwel said. It wasn't a liberal loon that started the thread, it was a conservative loon.

While some liberals may indeed have TDS, some Trump supporters have been equally deranged by Trumps election and also suffer from TDS. The author of the OP is a prime example.

Who cares about what Falwell Jr says? As far as I can tell only liberals care.

Common Sense
05-07-2019, 11:20 PM
Who cares about what Falwell Jr says? As far as I can tell only liberals care.
I guess you haven't read the thread. As far as I can tell, the only one who cares what he says is Mr. V.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2019, 11:27 PM
I guess you haven't read the thread. As far as I can tell, the only one who cares what he says is Mr. V.

I didn't even know there was a Falwell Jr. until this was posted.

Common Sense
05-07-2019, 11:31 PM
I didn't even know there was a Falwell Jr. until this was posted.

Frankly, I was addressing Mr. V's comments and not the Falwell quote.

Ive never heard of Falwell Jr. either.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Frankly, I was addressing Mr. V's comments and not the Falwell quote.

Ive never heard of Falwell Jr. either.

Sometimes I’m not up to addressing MV’s comments

roadmaster
05-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Lol Jerry Falwell the one who pushed the Schofield reference Bible. The heretic, false pastor. Starting at 1:50 pushing it back in 1967

https://youtu.be/uYUw4BxpH4Q

Tahuyaman
05-08-2019, 12:09 AM
Falwell Jr. not senior.

roadmaster
05-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Falwell Jr. not senior. I know he is dead.

countryboy
05-08-2019, 04:41 AM

You don't think there were countless hours wasted dealing with this bullshit? Time that could've been used far more productively? Are you serious?

Peter1469
05-08-2019, 04:46 AM

Obamacare was doing nothing?

Obama got a lot done. Trump has undone a lot of it though.

Common Sense
05-08-2019, 08:04 AM
You don't think there were countless hours wasted dealing with this bullshit? Time that could've been used far more productively? Are you serious?

Not really...and if Trump was worried about there not being enough time to be productive, perhaps he should spend less time watching Fox News, golfing and tweeting

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:09 AM

Meanwhile while everyone was pointing the finger at Russia and $#@!ing about who he slept with. He was drilling, and mining, and polluting, and working hand in hand with the Saudis. Selling access to himself. Yeah it is the people of this nation who have really had two years stolen from them, not Trump. The man is in his prime. Criminal enterprise is where he really shines.

Plunder?

Who's been plundering the nation?

The would be socialists.

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:09 AM
And what real crimes are you referring to?

He has no idea.

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:11 AM
The women and teen girls who are in the pageants are not the same as when he is with hookers. You should understand the difference.

There is no difference, except on the price tag.

Perhaps you missed the memo, but no credible accusations of sexual assault against Trump have surfaced.

Not one.

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:14 AM

They win pageants by being willing to sleep with the judges.

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:20 AM
How did Obama have his two terms sabotaged?

Freaking loons.

Good question.

When thst pansy traitor from Kenya was polluting the White House, Nutty Nancy of Giant Hammer fame was not passing legislation granting the illegal alien "Dreamers" citizenship, which could have survived the (stolen) filibuster - proof Senate then under the control of Dirty Harry Two-Eye.

Why was thst.

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Trump put two constitutionalists on the US Supreme Court. He vacated needless economy strangling regulations imposed by Obama.

Good enough for me.

Waiting and hoping our Supreme Court becomes Ruthless this summer.

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:28 AM
You don't think there were countless hours wasted dealing with this bull$#@!? Time that could've been used far more productively? Are you serious?

Not to mention that the bogus witch hunt severely and negatively impeded any meaningful effort by this White House to conduct useful discussion s with Russia on any of a number of topics of mutual concern.

Russia ' s invasion of Geogia.

Russia ' s invasion of Ukraine.

Russia ' s interference in the Middle East.

Russia ' s threats against Europe's energy supply.

Russia ' s collusion with China.

Russia ' s collusion with the DNC and our potential recovery of Hillary's criminally deleted e-mails.

Russia ' s aggression in the Artic Ocean.

The Rodents ' demonstrations of treason have also shown the world that maybe the US is rotten to its core, and will fall if pushed.

Thanks, Rodents, for killing more than just defenseless babies.

Tahuyaman
05-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Waiting and hoping our Supreme Court becomes Ruthless this summer.
That would be great. Liberals will go to unbelievable levels of insanity if that happens

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Obamacare was doing nothing?

Obama got a lot done. Trump has undone a lot of it though.

MessiahCare was worse than nothing.

It was terrorism.

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 11:37 AM
That would be great. Liberals will go to unbelievable levels of insanity if that happens

I'm gonna buy a movie theater popcorn popper for the show.

Tahuyaman
05-08-2019, 11:52 AM
I'm gonna buy a movie theater popcorn popper for the show.
Ginsburg is going to stay in her position until her death.

Captdon
05-08-2019, 12:11 PM

It was a fucking joke dumbass.

Captdon
05-08-2019, 12:12 PM

Meanwhile while everyone was pointing the finger at Russia and $#@!ing about who he slept with. He was drilling, and mining, and polluting, and working hand in hand with the Saudis. Selling access to himself. Yeah it is the people of this nation who have really had two years stolen from them, not Trump. The man is in his prime. Criminal enterprise is where he really shines.

It was a fucking joke, dumnass.

Captdon
05-08-2019, 12:13 PM

Trump said it about adults. Creepy was doing it to children.

Captdon
05-08-2019, 12:15 PM

The children were not there to be grpod by Creep either. He's the one who should be in jail. I wonder about you for not bringing Creepy up.

Captdon
05-08-2019, 12:20 PM

Hopefully, we'll soon be Ruthless.

Sergeant Gleed
05-08-2019, 12:32 PM

You mean sleeping in her chair?

countryboy
05-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Not really...and if Trump was worried about there not being enough time to be productive, perhaps he should spend less time watching Fox News, golfing and tweeting

Let me know when you are ready to be sincere.

Common Sense
05-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Let me know when you are ready to be sincere.

I am being sincere.