PDA

View Full Version : Pence calls for Omar to be removed from House Foreign Affairs Committee.....

MMC
05-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Vice President Mike Pence on Friday renewed his call for Democratic leadership to strip freshman lawmaker Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., of her seat on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

“Ilhan Omar has made statements ... anti-semetic comments … Statements against our most cherished ally: Israel … that ought to be rejected by every American,” Pence said during an interview with “Fox and Friends.” “And frankly the fact that very recently she has been trying to blame the United States of America for the deprivation and poverty brought on by the dictatorship in Venezuela.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pence-calls-for-omar-to-be-removed-from-house-foreign-affairs-committee

Pence should know the Demos won't listen to him. What people should do is humiliate the People of Minnesota for electing the embarrassment to the Nation. The more you make those people look like dipshits. The more they can't avoid the problem.

jimmyz
05-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Vice President Mike Pence on Friday renewed his call for Democratic leadership to strip freshman lawmaker Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., of her seat on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

“Ilhan Omar has made statements ... anti-semetic comments … Statements against our most cherished ally: Israel … that ought to be rejected by every American,” Pence said during an interview with “Fox and Friends.” “And frankly the fact that very recently she has been trying to blame the United States of America for the deprivation and poverty brought on by the dictatorship in Venezuela.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pence-calls-for-omar-to-be-removed-from-house-foreign-affairs-committee

Pence should know the Demos won't listen to him. What people should do is humiliate the People of Minnesota for electing the embarrassment to the Nation. The more you make those people look like dipshits. The more they can't avoid the problem.

"...the people of Minnesota" didn't elect this fool. Muslim Somali immigrants infecting that district did.

Tahuyaman
05-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Democrats aren't the only ones who support her comments. The blame America first crowd agrees with her.

MMC
05-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Democrats aren't the only ones who support her comments. The blame America first crowd agrees with her.

Its pretty much a given with leftists.

FindersKeepers
05-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Watch for Omar play the race card in 3......2......1.....

Sergeant Gleed
05-10-2019, 03:42 PM

Pence is merely pointing the spotlight of scorn on that terrorist so the whole country can see what sort of douchebag the Rodents really are.

Again.

And the morons that inhabit Minnesota are...inhabiting the only state which did not support either of Ronald Reagan ' s successful election campaigns.

Re-elected that drain clog Franken after it was proven he had stolen their Senate seat in the previous election.

And wanted to send a hoodie-wearing terrorist the the House to be their good - time jew-hater.

They'll send her back to DC in 2020. Keeps her out of the local hood, doesn't it?

MMC
05-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Pence is merely pointing the spotlight of scorn on that terrorist so the whole country can see what sort of douchebag the Rodents really are.

Again.

And the morons that inhabit Minnesota are...inhabiting the only state which did not support either of Ronald Reagan ' s successful election campaigns.

Re-elected that drain clog Franken after it was proven he had stolen their Senate seat in the previous election.

And wanted to send a hoodie-wearing terrorist the the House to be their good - time jew-hater.

They'll send her back to DC in 2020. Keeps her out of the local hood, doesn't it?

Shouldn't be to hard to find out what money she gets from the Muslim Brotherhood/CAIR, Hamas, Hezbollah. Then we can hook her up for associating with terrorists. Then do what needs to be done. No loss.

The Xl
05-10-2019, 04:03 PM
God forbid she have a different opinion than the others and not bow a knee to Israel.

Sergeant Gleed
05-10-2019, 04:10 PM
God forbid she have a different opinion than the others and not bow a knee to Israel.

She's a terrorist.

It's easy to spot.

She has a (D) after her name.

MMC
05-10-2019, 04:20 PM
She's a traitor. <<<<<

It's easy to spot.

Fixed that for ya. :wink:

Collateral Damage
05-10-2019, 04:32 PM

There is a difference between a different opinion, and spouting hatred.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 04:33 PM

See this is the problem of our media today. Pence going on Fox News and offering an opinion means nothing. It’s fodder for the masses. Nothing formal about it. Pandering and nothing more. Of course the Dems will ignore it. It’s fodder.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 04:37 PM

Hmmm. Remember Hillary saying “all lives matter”? That was a different opinion but she got destroyed for it because she did not “bow a knee”.

The United State’s support of Israel shouldn’t be considered bending a knee simply because others have a different opinion with regards to that support. Should it?

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 04:38 PM
"...the people of Minnesota" didn't elect this fool. Muslim Somali immigrants infecting that district did.

Who now happen to be the people of Minnesota. Don’t like it? Blame the governor.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 04:48 PM
See this is the problem of our media today. Pence going on Fox News and offering an opinion means nothing. It’s fodder for the masses. Nothing formal about it. Pandering and nothing more. Of course the Dems will ignore it. It’s fodder.
I wonder if you believe the highest rated cable news slow is fodder for the masses because people watch it. Had Pence said the same thing on CNN almost no one would have seen it.

Common Sense
05-10-2019, 04:56 PM
She's a terrorist! Derp...

Don29palms
05-10-2019, 05:19 PM
She's a terrorist.

It's easy to spot.

She is Muslim so of course she's a terrorist. All muslims are terrorists .

Common Sense
05-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Yeah, just like how Hitler was a vegetarian, so all vegetarians are Hitler.

Don29palms
05-10-2019, 05:26 PM

Just like again your opinion doesn't matter.

Tahuyaman
05-10-2019, 05:32 PM

There's one.

Tahuyaman
05-10-2019, 05:36 PM
I wonder if you believe the highest rated cable news slow is fodder for the masses because people watch it. Had Pence said the same thing on CNN almost no one would have seen it.

Does CNN even have a morning show intended to compete with Fox and Friends or Morning Joe? Maybe they could move that idiot Don Lemon to that time slot and call it Don at Dawn?

Common Sense
05-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Just like again your opinion doesn't matter.
Lol...yours doesn't either. It's a message board.

...and again, if you have a problem with me as a Canadian posting here, put me on ignore or don't engage me.

Don29palms
05-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Lol...yours doesn't either. It's a message board.

...and again, if you have a problem with me as a Canadian posting here, put me on ignore or don't engage me.

Better yet why don't you quit posting on something you know nothing about that doesn't concern you to begin with troll.

Common Sense
05-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Better yet why don't you quit posting on something that doesn't concern you to begin with troll.

Nah, I'm good...But thanks for the suggestion.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 05:48 PM

I hear what you’re saying. I really do. Before I answer your wondering question I would say that ratings on a News show mean only that people happen to be watching that show. It doesn’t mean that show is more important or somehow gives more knowledgeable and critical thought. It only means more people are watching that show.

We could compare FoxNews with HBO and thereby draw a conclusion that HBO is somehow more politically important than any other News outlet because more people watch it.

CNN is more than welcome to broadcast Pence’s comments on their show but won’t because it won’t generate ratings the likes of which Fox enjoys. What that has to do with the message or with my point is both incomplete and irrelevant.

My point with the problem with the media today was not to call out Fox or CNN for doing their job which is to gain ratings. My point was to point out that the media is not a part of our government. Pence made this “call” on Fox so that he could reach his base. Had he given this interview on CNN it simply wouldn’t have had the same political effect.

Pence didn't formally call for anything on Fox today. He offered an opinion which was then taken as some sort of formal political action. It wasn’t. Pence did nothing more that express an opinion. The fact he did it on a network that typically leans right and as such will get a headline on what is supposedly considered a credible source of News speaks to the nature of the American desire for entertainment over critical thinking.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 05:53 PM
By the way I had more than one paragraph in my reply so I doubt anyone will actually read it outside of yourself. America!

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 05:54 PM
I hear what you’re saying. I really do. Before I answer your wondering question I would say that ratings on a News show mean only that people happen to be watching that show. It doesn’t mean that show is more important or somehow gives more knowledgeable and critical thought. It only means more people are watching that show.

We could compare FoxNews with HBO and thereby draw a conclusion that HBO is somehow more politically important than any other News outlet because more people watch it.

CNN is more than welcome to broadcast Pence’s comments on their show but won’t because it won’t generate ratings the likes of which Fox enjoys. What that has to do with the message or with my point is both incomplete and irrelevant.

My point with the problem with the media today was not to call out Fox or CNN for doing their job which is to gain ratings. My point was to point out that the media is not a part of our government. Pence made this “call” on Fox so that he could reach his base. Had he given this interview on CNN it simply wouldn’t have had the same political effect.

Pence didn't formally call for anything on Fox today. He offered an opinion which was then taken as some sort of formal political action. It wasn’t. Pence did nothing more that express an opinion. The fact he did it on a network that typically leans right and as such will get a headline on what is supposedly considered a credible source of News speaks to the nature of the American desire for entertainment over critical thinking.
You (stupidly) claimed Pence's comments on Fox were fodder for the masses. Fox has an audience. But then Fox used to serve Real Americans. It is leaning more and more left.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Does CNN even have a morning show intended to compete with Fox and Friends or Morning Joe? Maybe they could move that idiot Don Lemon to that time slot and call it Don at Dawn?
Here is a perfect example of what I’m trying to say. CNN is getting crushed in the ratings with regards to this time slot. Even Tally admits that it’s all about how many people are watching. Nothing about what was actually said.

Its all a competition. It’s not about what is actually being said but rather how many people are hearing it.

Pretty fucking sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 06:01 PM
You (stupidly) claimed Pence's comments on Fox were fodder for the masses. Fox has an audience. But then Fox used to serve Real Americans. It is leaning more and more left.

So from all that I said you took away the fact that Fox has more of an audience. Not what was said wasn’t a formal “call” for anything. Not that what he said means absolutely nothing politically but is purely fodder for the masses. Rather now Fox is somehow leaning left. Why? No explanation. Does it matter? No explanation. How does this effect political discourse in our government? No explanation.

Tahuyaman
05-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Here is a perfect example of what I’m trying to say. CNN is getting crushed in the ratings with regards to this time slot. Even Tally admits that it’s all about how many people are watching. Nothing about what was actually said.

Its all a competition. It’s not about what is actually being said but rather how many people are hearing it.

Pretty $#@!ing sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Where did I say anything resembling your claim? I never said its not about what's being said.

Of course it's competition and one of the ways to compete is to have superior content. Provide more information. Provide content which attracts viewers.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 06:14 PM
So from all that I said you took away the fact that Fox has more of an audience. Not what was said wasn’t a formal “call” for anything. Not that what he said means absolutely nothing politically but is purely fodder for the masses. Rather now Fox is somehow leaning left. Why? No explanation. Does it matter? No explanation. How does this effect political discourse in our government? No explanation.
What?

I sometimes wonder about you.

Captdon
05-10-2019, 06:17 PM

Hitler wasn't vegetarian. He lioked his sausage as much anyoneelse. He liked Beer too. He didn't like Jews.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/09/21/opinion/l-don-t-put-hitler-among-the-vegetarians-800991.html

Captdon
05-10-2019, 06:20 PM
Shepard Smith is the only leftist with a show at Fox.

Tahuyaman
05-10-2019, 06:31 PM
?..Even Tally admits that it’s all about how many people are watching. Nothing about what was actually said...
Don't accuse me of saying things I did not say.

Sergeant Gleed
05-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Well, possibly

The terrorize carrots, don't they and other Hillary supportees.

Sergeant Gleed
05-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Hitler wasn't vegetarian. He lioked his sausage as much anyoneelse. He liked Beer too. He didn't like Jews.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/09/21/opinion/l-don-t-put-hitler-among-the-vegetarians-800991.html

What about with a little mustard?

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Where did I say anything resembling your claim? I never said its not about what's being said.

Of course it's competition and one of the ways to compete is to have superior content. Provide more information. Provide content which attracts viewers.

We agree. You never said anything about what was being said rather that it was being said on a popular NEWS show. More about how many were watching than what was being said.

What you don’t get is that American politics isn’t about how many people hear the message. It’s about the message itself. It shouldn't be about providing content that attracts viewers. It should be about the content. You don’t care what content is being provided. You just care about how many people view it.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 07:19 PM
What?

I sometimes wonder about you.

That makes me thoughtful. You not responding to my points makes you dubious.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 07:21 PM

NEWS is NEWS. Where is the competition in that?

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Don't accuse me of saying things I did not say.

Where did I do that?

Tahuyaman
05-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Where did I do that?
I’m done. So long.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 07:25 PM
I’m done. So long.
Typical cop out. I’m totally willing to engage you in a conversation. You’re not because you can’t. So dismissal is your go to.

What’s more typical than that?

Tahuyaman
05-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Typical cop out. I’m totally willing to engage you in a conversation. You’re not because you can’t. So dismissal is your go to.

What’s more typical than that?
No. You accused me of saying something I never said.

So, I’m done with you

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 07:33 PM
That makes me thoughtful. You not responding to my points makes you dubious.
I admit you have worn me down with your goofiness.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 08:27 PM
No. You accused me of saying something I never said.

So, I’m done with you
That’s what you say to the $40 hooker you just got done with. I unfortunately presented you with an argument you simply don’t want to respond to.

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 08:30 PM
I’m done. So long.
Good call

Private Pickle
05-10-2019, 08:31 PM
I admit you have worn me down with your goofiness.
I’ve heard that before. Never from a male though.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 08:38 PM

Speaking at an event in Minnesota this week, Pence alluded to Omar’s comments costing her the seat she holds in Congress.“The people of Minnesota will decide whether or not she remains in Congress,” Pence said. “Congresswoman Omar has no place on the House Foreign Affairs Committee and the Democratic leadership out to remove her.”

The Islamofascism supporter, President Barack Hussein O brought many Muslims to the US. But he is not the only one.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 08:39 PM
I’ve heard that before. Never from a male though.
Sometimes you are simply not worth the effort to engage you. You are a low priority target.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 08:41 PM
...bend the knee.

It is bend the knee. Allah forbid the islamofascist have anything but an anti-semitic perspective.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Ilhan Omar has made statements ... anti-semetic comments … Statements against our most cherished ally: Israel … that ought to be rejected by every American,” Pence said during an interview with “Fox and Friends.” “And frankly the fact that very recently she has been trying to blame the United States of America for the deprivation and poverty brought on by the dictatorship in Venezuela.”

Do you believe Mike Pence was interviewed on Fox and Friends to reach unamericans?

MisterVeritis
05-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Hmmm. Remember Hillary saying “all lives matter”? That was a different opinion but she got destroyed for it because she did not “bow a knee”.

The United State’s support of Israel shouldn’t be considered bending a knee simply because others have a different opinion with regards to that support. Should it?
...bend the knee.

It is bend the knee.

FindersKeepers
05-11-2019, 04:13 AM
Speaking at an event in Minnesota this week, Pence alluded to Omar’s comments costing her the seat she holds in Congress.“The people of Minnesota will decide whether or not she remains in Congress,” Pence said. “Congresswoman Omar has no place on the House Foreign Affairs Committee and the Democratic leadership out to remove her.”

The Islamofascism supporter, President Barack Hussein O brought many Muslims to the US. But he is not the only one.

We've got a handful of outspoken democrat women who just don't know when to keep their mouths shut. Pence is right -- while the voters of Minnesota may want Omar to represent them, her anti-American attitude should keep her off any committees that involve foreign affairs. She's working against our nation when she tries to undermine our strongest strategic ally in the Middle East and then turns around and makes bogus claims about Venezuela. Let her serve on a committee such as "Indian Affairs" because she shouldn't be involved in anything related to our foreign policy or national security.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:26 AM
sometimes you are simply not worth the effort to engage you. You are a low priority target.
lol

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:27 AM
Ilhan Omar has made statements ... anti-semetic comments … Statements against our most cherished ally: Israel … that ought to be rejected by every American,” Pence said during an interview with “Fox and Friends.” “And frankly the fact that very recently she has been trying to blame the United States of America for the deprivation and poverty brought on by the dictatorship in Venezuela.”

Do you believe Mike Pence was interviewed on Fox and Friends to reach unamericans?

I believe he gave an opinion and nothing more. Sure that opinion will resonate with those who watch Fox.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:27 AM
...bend the knee.

It is bend the knee.
Whatever.

Peter1469
05-11-2019, 05:52 AM

Pretty fucking sad state of affairs if you ask me.
I suppose you can't see the link between a news channel's content and its viewer numbers.

DGUtley
05-11-2019, 06:36 AM
Better yet why don't you quit posting on something you know nothing about that doesn't concern you to begin with troll.

NOTICE Don29palms THREADBANNED for discouraging discussion. Nationality is irrelevant to ability to contribute to discussion.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 06:47 AM
I suppose you can't see the link between a news channel's content and its viewer numbers.
Sure. If it’s more entertaining more people will watch it.

nathanbforrest45
05-11-2019, 07:13 AM
There is a major difference between saying we should not support a long term ally and the only democratic country in the Middle East and supporting those who would seek that ally's total destruction don't you think?

Do you support the KKK's position on race because after all its only a difference of opinion?

MMC
05-11-2019, 08:39 AM
Well I agree with that. He should at least make the rounds on all of the Alphabet Soup Television Broadcasts. If anything just to cause some major thobs in the Left's Dense Grey Matter.

MMC
05-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Shepard Smith is the only leftist with a show at Fox.

Chris Wallace is a registered Democrat.

MMC
05-11-2019, 08:47 AM
That’s what you say to the $40 hooker you just got done with. I unfortunately presented you with an argument you simply don’t want to respond to.

But but but.....what if the Viagra hasn't worn off yet? :tongue:

Tahuyaman
05-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Chris Wallace is a registered Democrat.
He doesn’t appear to be a leftist. You can tell he is not a fan of Trump, but he’s rational about it.

MMC
05-11-2019, 09:57 AM
He doesn’t appear to be a leftist. You can tell he is not a fan of Trump, but he’s rational about it.

He just doesn't softball them and actually does his job. But he registers as a Democrat.

MMC
05-11-2019, 10:22 AM
Alright Liz Cheney puts the diss on Omar. Shuts her up on Twitter.

'An anti-Semitic Socialist who slanders US troops': Liz Cheney hits back at Ilhan Omar.....

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., said Rep. Elizabeth Cheney, R-Wy., "is accusing a committee investigating Russian election interference of...helping Vladimir Putin."

"Clearly what the Democrats in the Judiciary Committee are doing is undermining our democracy and helping Vladimir Putin," Cheney said in a press conference on Wednesday. Cheney went on to accuse Democrats of doing what the Russian president would do if he were in Congress.

"This is an impressive lie even for the Cheney family," Omar tweeted in response.

Cheney did not hold back in her response, labeling the Democratic freshman a friend of Palestinian fundamentalists and Nicolás Maduro, the Venezuela strongman.

"No surprise @IlhanMN, an anti-Semitic Socialist who slanders US troops and carries water for Hamas and Maduro, doesn’t recognize the truth when she hears it," Cheney said.....snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/an-anti-semitic-socialist-who-slanders-us-troops-liz-cheney-hits-back-at-ilhan-omar

Now that is how you treat a leftist. You don't yield ever. Then you jack them leaving them with the humiliation. The only ones that come back after that are dipshits. That just want to be put on display more.

Tahuyaman
05-11-2019, 10:30 AM
He just doesn't softball them and actually does his job. But he registers as a Democrat.

He’s a legit broadcast journalist. That’s how he was raised.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Well I agree with that. He should at least make the rounds on all of the Alphabet Soup Television Broadcasts. If anything just to cause some major thobs in the Left's Dense Grey Matter.

Or he could shut up and work the system to get what he wants.

MMC
05-11-2019, 11:07 AM

Cmon now.....you know better than this. Can't work the system by shutting up. Besides that is exactly what the left wants all to do.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Cmon now.....you know better than this. Can't work the system by shutting up. Besides that is exactly what the left wants all to do.
Giving interviews isn’t going to do anything either.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 11:12 AM
VP Pence IS working the system.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 11:12 AM
Giving interviews isn’t going to do anything either.
You know nothing, Private Pickle.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:19 PM
VP Pence IS working the system.
No he is working the people. Pandering to his base. If you want to call that the system that’s your call but Pence is the VP and should have some moniker of sway over Congress. He doesn’t so he will do interviews instead.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:19 PM
Very Game of Thrones of you...but a little fruity....

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 05:24 PM
No he is working the people. Pandering to his base. If you want to call that the system that’s your call but Pence is the VP and should have some moniker of sway over Congress. He doesn’t so he will do interviews instead.
That IS the system.

I thought a friend should tell you.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Very Game of Thrones of you...but a little fruity....
:-)

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:27 PM
That IS the system.

I thought a friend should tell you.

If you think the people have anything to do with the system anymore you’re sorely mistaken.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:27 PM
:-)

Let’s find our cave.

roadmaster
05-11-2019, 05:28 PM
Pence needs to remember the constitution which says freedom of speech, freedom of Religion. Or does he support facepuke that says "this person can have a platform and this person can't." Didn't Obama praise Muslims over Christians in the WH and the rights got upset, isn't Pence doing the same just another religion while they both claimed to be Christians.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 05:28 PM
If you think the people have anything to do with the system anymore you’re sorely mistaken.
You fail to understand the system. VP Pence is building support among the people. I know, for authoritarians it is difficult to imagine this being a necessary step. Work on it.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Let’s find our cave.
If you follow the story it was spoken on many occasions. Not just one. It was also instrumental in Snow becoming the man he ultimately became. You have many more steps to go.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:31 PM
You fail to understand the system. VP Pence is building support among the people. I know, for authoritarians it is difficult to imagine this being a necessary step. Work on it.
LOL. Ok man. Have another beer.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 05:32 PM
If you follow the story it was spoken on many occasions. Not just one. It was also instrumental in Snow becoming the man he ultimately became. You have many more steps to go.

Hahaha it was a term of endearment for her.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 05:38 PM
Hahaha it was a term of endearment for her.
Yes. It became that beginning with the cave.

Tahuyaman
05-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Pence needs to remember the constitution which says freedom of speech, freedom of Religion. Or does he support facepuke that says "this person can have a platform and this person can't." Didn't Obama praise Muslims over Christians in the WH and the rights got upset, isn't Pence doing the same just another religion while they both claimed to be Christians.
VP Pence has the right to freedom of speech too, right?

roadmaster
05-11-2019, 05:39 PM
What would be great is to actually have a Christian in office that stood for Christ and His word. Not cowards pandering to others because it's in season and will look good doing it. Ah they don't want the backlash this world will give them. I mean how dare a Christian actually believe the Bible. LOL

roadmaster
05-11-2019, 05:43 PM
VP Pence has the right to freedom of speech too, right? But yea I can cut him down. He is too afraid to just stand with Christ. Is he a Christian or does he just give lip service. He must not believe in freedom of speech, he wants to take her down for what she said.

MMC
05-11-2019, 06:18 PM

Pence also jumped Omar for her remarks about US troops in Somalia. Did you want to say she didn't blame US troops?

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Yes. It became that beginning with the cave.
Right. Hence my reference to the cave. You know something Mr. V.

MMC
05-11-2019, 06:42 PM
But yea I can cut him down. He is too afraid to just stand with Christ. Is he a Christian or does he just give lip service. He must not believe in freedom of speech, he wants to take her down for what she said.

How about Omar? You seem to have a difficult time for cutting her down with what she says out her asshole. Or is only when she starts throwing in Christians for the trifecta that will get you to rise up.

Does she need to talk more about White people too?

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 06:46 PM
But yea I can cut him down. He is too afraid to just stand with Christ. Is he a Christian or does he just give lip service. He must not believe in freedom of speech, he wants to take her down for what she said.

Oh Lord. How much do you actually know about Jesus? Because his response to this entire conversation per his scripture would be “Give unto Caesar”.

Pence is a politician so in a sense he is Caesar.

In my interpretation of the scripture Jesus would have nothing to do with this conversation nor 99% of the conversations that take place on this forum because they are meaningless in the face of faith in God. Invoking His name to make a point is the definition of taking the Lord’s name in vain.

I.E. don’t pretend you speak for Him because you don’t.

roadmaster
05-11-2019, 06:46 PM
Pence also jumped Omar for her remarks about US troops in Somalia. Did you want to say she didn't blame US troops?
I don't listen to everything she says, she is an idiot. But I do know under Obama while Christian groups were being killed in Somalia and the Christians started fighting back, it was our troops or the UN that stopped them from defending themselves. So I am not sure what is happening there right now, is there any country we are not in, my question is why the IDF sent 1000 troops to Venezuela last week. In order to sway the US to get into Venezuela, there has to be evidence of them killing their own. I don't like communism but what is to stop a false flag showing many shot to death and these are unarmed citizens.

So in Portland who is to blame when Antifa attacks cars and people and the cops stand down only come in to break it up if the rights fight back. Is it the cops or the ones controlling the cops.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 06:57 PM
I don't listen to everything she says, she is an idiot. But I do know under Obama while Christian groups were being killed in Somalia and the Christians started fighting back, it was our troops or the UN that stopped them from defending themselves. So I am not sure what is happening there right now, is there any country we are not in, my question is why the IDF sent 1000 troops to Venezuela last week. In order to sway the US to get into Venezuela, there has to be evidence of them killing their own. I don't like communism but what is to stop a false flag showing many shot to death and these are unarmed citizens.

So in Portland who is to blame when Antifa attacks cars and people and the cops stand down only come in to break it up if the rights fight back. Is it the cops or the ones controlling the cops.
Christians are supposed to be oppressed. Or maybe you missed that part in Sunday School? Not to worry. Of Those Christians who died did so in His name they are all good. Are they not?

Tahuyaman
05-11-2019, 08:00 PM
VP Pence has the right to freedom of speech too, right?

Yeah but. Dumb answer.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Right. Hence my reference to the cave. You know something Mr. V.
I was agreeing with you understanding of the phrase. It is only partial. You know nothing was a critical part of Jon's development.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 10:11 PM
I was agreeing with you understanding of the phrase. It is only partial. You know nothing was a critical part of Jon's development.
It was and I got it. This isn’t a GoT thread but if you want to go there I agree. I don’t think Jon Snow allows the Wildlings in without his experience with Ygritte.

You know me bro. I’m all about GoT and the theories behind it. It’s my “secret shame”.

I’ve posted a thread on every GoT episode except for this last one. I was thinking of doing so but it would have consisted of me thinking that the writers dropped the ball on this season so I, trying to not be negative didn’t and wasn’t going to.

However; if you would like my summation I’ll give it. But because I’m disappointed with it I’d figured I would just let it go.

Now maybe I need give my weekly summation. Thoughts?

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 10:14 PM
I mean some have requested my thoughts on these episodes. And by the way I have been exceptional in my theories. But because my latest would have been critical of the writers I figured it best to not say anything.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Your call homie.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 10:18 PM
I mean some have requested my thoughts on these episodes. And by the way I have been exceptional in my theories. But because my latest would have been critical of the writers I figured it best to not say anything.
I have been considering creating an advisory group to help craft a novel. I have been kicking around a novel based on Genghis Khan. If you didn't know me through this board I would consider inviting your participation. However, being a member means you would know my identity. I will not let that happen.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2019, 10:19 PM
Your call homie.
Not in this thread. :grin:

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 10:27 PM
I have been considering creating an advisory group to help craft a novel. I have been kicking around a novel based on Genghis Khan. If you didn't know me through this board I would consider inviting your participation. However, being a member means you would know my identity. I will not let that happen.
If you’re saying that you would like my input then I promise you I would never betray your identity. To do so would actually betray my identity. Something I would never do. Would love to be a part of your project.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Naturally. But I’m here and available. If you deem me worthy.

Private Pickle
05-11-2019, 10:34 PM
We disagree on a lot. But on this I’m super interested.

MMC
05-12-2019, 07:40 AM

Uhm it was our Troops that were with the Kurds. Who then helped the Christians.

Yes Omar is an idiot.....a dangerous idiot. Dangerous with those who she influences. Hence all the more reason to humiliate her and embarrass her before the Nation.

Just like Liz Cheney did.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2019, 11:58 AM
If you’re saying that you would like my input then I promise you I would never betray your identity. To do so would actually betray my identity. Something I would never do. Would love to be a part of your project.
Let me think about it. I am secretive for a reason.

There is time. I have two books to finish ahead of that project. Usually between projects I do some additional training for the genre I plan to write in next.

If I knew you only outside this board I would not hesitate to invite you. You understand stories.

Jeb!
05-13-2019, 02:43 PM
How about Omar? You seem to have a difficult time for cutting her down with what she says out her $#@!. Or is only when she starts throwing in Christians for the trifecta that will get you to rise up.

Does she need to talk more about White people too?

Omar in 2019: White man, your time is over.
Omar in 2020: White people, please vote for Joe Biden to be the 44th and a half white president!

Private Pickle
05-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Let me think about it. I am secretive for a reason.

There is time. I have two books to finish ahead of that project. Usually between projects I do some additional training for the genre I plan to write in next.

If I knew you only outside this board I would not hesitate to invite you. You understand stories.
Absolutely. I never give personal info or talk about close personal stuff on the open forum anymore. Too many people looking to use it as a weapon.

Good luck with your endeavor. It sounds extremely interesting.

AZ Jim
05-13-2019, 06:57 PM
I am surprised Pence extracted his ugly head from trumps ass long enough to comment...Just taking a breath of fresh air I guess...

MisterVeritis
05-13-2019, 07:00 PM
Absolutely. I never give personal info or talk about close personal stuff on the open forum anymore. Too many people looking to use it as a weapon.

Good luck with your endeavor. It sounds extremely interesting.
I am exploring the idea of writing the novel under this name, MisterVeritis. We could create a group, by invitation only, right here. It would be exactly like my main advisor's group.

There will be storylines involving what became Mongolia, Korea, China, the Russian Steppes, Europe...

And every major character in the book will be crafted from what I/we know in history. Everyone dies in the end.

Private Pickle
05-13-2019, 07:11 PM
I am exploring the idea of writing the novel under this name, MisterVeritis. We could create a group, by invitation only, right here. It would be exactly like my main advisor's group.

There will be storylines involving what became Mongolia, Korea, China, the Russian Steppes, Europe...

And every major character in the book will be crafted from what I/we know in history. Everyone dies in the end.

I’m a writer and as such would prefer to do a collaboration where our actual names could be used. However; I’d be happy to contribute with some ideas and suggestions if you thought them valuable but obviously can’t write or give any meaningful insight. Totally cool either way.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2019, 07:48 PM
I’m a writer and as such would prefer to do a collaboration where our actual names could be used. However; I’d be happy to contribute with some ideas and suggestions if you thought them valuable but obviously can’t write or give any meaningful insight. Totally cool either way.
This way I could gain the benefit of your perspective without giving up my identity. I am still exploring it.

Private Pickle
05-13-2019, 08:11 PM
This way I could gain the benefit of your perspective without giving up my identity. I am still exploring it.
Explore away.

Mini Me
05-13-2019, 11:26 PM
C'mon man! JUST STOP!

Tahuyaman
05-15-2019, 04:13 PM
I am surprised Pence extracted his ugly head from trumps ass long enough to comment...Just taking a breath of fresh air I guess...
There’s a great contribution to the discussion.

The Xl
05-15-2019, 05:34 PM

It is bowing a knee. Just like we bow to the Saudi's to a somewhat lesser extent. I'm just calling it like it is.

The Xl
05-15-2019, 05:42 PM
There's one.That you conflate America with Israel shows where your loyalties truly are.

Tahuyaman
05-15-2019, 05:57 PM
That you conflate America with Israel shows where your loyalties truly are.
Where did I do that?

Private Pickle
05-15-2019, 08:48 PM
It is bowing a knee. Just like we bow to the Saudi's to a somewhat lesser extent. I'm just calling it like it is.
LOL. One might think you’re not considering the ROI. You need to remember who is buying and who is selling and in that relationship who has the upper hand. Economics 101.