PDA

View Full Version : Report: All Six Men Attracted To Feminists Deeply Affected By Sex Strike

DGUtley
05-14-2019, 04:50 AM
Report: All Six Men Attracted To Feminists Deeply Affected By Sex Strike.

According to a new report performed by the American Public Health Association, all six men in the US who are sexually attracted to feminists are already suffering deeply from the ongoing sex strike for abortion rights. The six men in the nation who identify as feminist-attracted include Greg, Sebastien, Shiloh, Ansel, Jade, and Ashley. All of them are from Oregon.

Hang in in there guys!

https://babylonbee.com/news/report-all-six-men-attracted-to-feminists-deeply-affected-by-sex-strike

Peter1469
05-14-2019, 04:56 AM
They look like puffs to me. :smiley:

stjames1_53
05-14-2019, 05:32 AM
They look like puffs to me. :smiley:
definitely metro types

Common
05-14-2019, 06:09 AM
We must pass laws NOW to protect them, you cannot insult or abuse in anyway that offends, FemnistAttractionists

I guess this demonstrates in the future we have to become gender neutral because we will have no choice.

donttread
05-14-2019, 06:30 AM

According to a new report performed by the American Public Health Association, all six men in the US who are sexually attracted to feminists are already suffering deeply from the ongoing sex strike for abortion rights. The six men in the nation who identify as feminist-attracted include Greg, Sebastien, Shiloh, Ansel, Jade, and Ashley. All of them are from Oregon.

Hang in in there guys!

https://babylonbee.com/news/report-all-six-men-attracted-to-feminists-deeply-affected-by-sex-strike

I once read that witholding sex within a relationship in order to get what you want or control was a form of abuse. I think they may be on to something.

gamewell45
05-14-2019, 07:09 AM

Hang in in there guys!

Most of those guys need haircuts/shaves. :)

nathanbforrest45
05-14-2019, 07:23 AM
Its satire fellows, there couldn't possible be six men attracted to feminist. Each other maybe but not women

MMC
05-14-2019, 07:57 AM

Jobs would help too. Just sayin.

Captdon
05-14-2019, 09:05 AM

Hang in in there guys!

Hang is the proper word. Thanks.

Tahuyaman
05-14-2019, 10:51 AM
The one on the top right corner looks like he doesn't yet need to shave.

Sergeant Gleed
05-14-2019, 05:16 PM
I don't understand.

One of the sex workers going on strike said "give them rmthe hand and keep it moving".

stjames1_53
05-14-2019, 06:24 PM
Five of them still live at home....and will for a while
One is a gigolo, doesn't live at home or rent, but has a wide variety of addresses.

stjames1_53
05-14-2019, 06:25 PM
I don't understand.

One of the sex workers going on strike said "give them rmthe hand and keep it moving".

use the threat of scab labor................