PDA

View Full Version : Family Values

alexa
05-22-2019, 09:40 AM
State Rep. Douglas McLeod was arrested after he allegedly punched his wife when she failed to get undressed quickly enough when he wanted to have sex, according to an investigative report filed with the George County Sheriff’s Department.

The 58-year-old Republican lawmaker was intoxicated and holding a glass of alcohol in his hand when deputies responded to the McLeod home shortly before 9 p.m. Saturday, the report said. Over the course of the investigation, deputies wrote in the report that the state lawmaker had punched his wife in the face, bloodying her nose. Deputies found blood on the couple’s bed and on the floor in the same room.

When a deputies arrived, the report said, McLeod opened the door and they told him that they were there because a domestic assault had been reported. “Are you kidding me?” the lawmaker asked. McLeod stumbled back to the front door and walked outside.

“Mr. McLeod had slurred speech and walked slow in a zigzag pattern,” according to a description by deputies, who said he was so inebriated he had to grab a hand rail to maintain his balance.McLeod tried to explain to deputies that everything was OK, then said something else the deputies said they couldn’t understand because of his slurred speech.

When deputies went inside, they saw two women standing at the top of a stairwell, both of whom the deputies described as frightened. McLeod’s wife eventually came outside after deputies assured her they would keep her away from her husband.The deputy said McLeod’s wife was shaking and upset.

McLeod’s wife said her husband was drunk and “just snapped,” as he often does when under the influence of alcohol, the report said.

I imagine his resignation will be forthcoming. Hopefully, he gets treated for his alcoholism.

Read more here: https://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article230607604.html#storylink=cpy

Ransom
05-22-2019, 10:04 AM
And Douglas starts with a D and so does Donald, so....

Safety
05-22-2019, 10:06 AM
I imagine his resignation will be forthcoming. Hopefully, he gets treated for his alcoholism.

Read more here: https://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article230607604.html#storylink=cpy

...so who was the other woman in the house?

alexa
05-22-2019, 10:20 AM
...so who was the other woman in the house?

I don't know. Probably not Nancy Pelosi.

Could be Hillary, though. She does get around.

alexa
05-22-2019, 10:21 AM
And Douglas starts with a D and so does Donald, so....

I'm sure your aides are cheered by your progress.

Keep up the good work. What does Edward start with?

Safety
05-22-2019, 10:28 AM

You won the internet today.

alexa
05-22-2019, 10:34 AM

Thank you.

I don't have anyplace to keep it, though.

Chris
05-22-2019, 11:43 AM
SO what has "Mississippi lawmaker was drunk when he ‘punched’ his wife in the face over sex, report says"--the actual title of the OP article--to with the troll title "Family Values"?

Ransom
05-22-2019, 11:45 AM

I've but two aides, the two Members here who I own on a daily basis. Safety and Alexa, I hold myself responsible for ruining the forum integrity of both of you.

Good work always needed, when Safety starts his racism assertions after swallowing Smollett's bullshiit or when you fall for it big time with your 3,2,1 bullshiit…..I'll be right there to correct both of you, embarrass thee living shiit out of you......and then move on.

Ransom
05-22-2019, 11:45 AM

But as her owner, I take the credit.

alexa
05-22-2019, 11:46 AM
SO what has "Mississippi lawmaker was drunk when he ‘punched’ his wife in the face over sex, report says"--the actual title of the OP article--to with the troll title "Family Values"?
The Republican Party has often pronounced itself the party of family values. The subject of the story is a Republican.

Perhaps you missed it.

Safety
05-22-2019, 11:55 AM

Probably the same as these threads, in which your absence in them bitching about thread titles is noted....

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/109451-Poor-Rachel
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/109426-Big-shot-lawyer-pleads-guilty-in-college-admissions-scam
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/109141-Dems-Need-Rehab-from-Trump-Investigation-Addiction

Safety
05-22-2019, 11:56 AM
But as her owner, I take the credit.

Do you usually take credit for other people's work?

Safety
05-22-2019, 11:57 AM
The Republican Party has often pronounced itself the party of family values. The subject of the story is a Republican.

Perhaps you missed it.

He knows, it's just more of the same from someone that whines he isn't Republican, yet never passes an opportunity to defend them....

Chris
05-22-2019, 11:59 AM

Perhaps you missed it.

Ah, and so you think this single instance of deviation is somehow generalizable?

Chris
05-22-2019, 12:00 PM
He knows, it's just more of the same from someone that whines he isn't Republican, yet never passes an opportunity to defend them....

If you only used that brain of yours for something more than just making things up.

Safety
05-22-2019, 12:01 PM
Ah, and so you think this single instance of deviation is somehow generalizable?

Broken record is still broken.

Safety
05-22-2019, 12:02 PM
If you only used that brain of yours for something more than just making things up.

In order to match wits with you, my brain has to be shut off.

alexa
05-22-2019, 12:07 PM
I know it is your fondest hope.

Chris
05-22-2019, 01:07 PM
Top Republicans call for Miss. lawmaker’s resignation after domestic violence arrest (https://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article230690879.html), consistent, oops.

alexa
05-22-2019, 01:14 PM
Top Republicans call for Miss. lawmaker’s resignation after domestic violence arrest (https://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article230690879.html), consistent, oops.

Did you think they wouldn't?

How naive.

Chris
05-22-2019, 01:22 PM
Did you think they wouldn't?

How naive.

Did you think?

This troll thread is done.

Captdon
05-22-2019, 05:12 PM

Perhaps you missed it.

I agree the Democrats don't call themselves to have any values. Good thread.

Captdon
05-22-2019, 05:13 PM

Think?

Common Sense
05-22-2019, 05:26 PM
Anecdotes only indicate trends when liberals or illegal immigrants are involved.

Chris
05-22-2019, 05:45 PM
Anecdotes only indicate trends when liberals or illegal immigrants are involved.

That’s equally illogical.

Liberals. Facepalm.

Safety
05-22-2019, 06:16 PM
Did you think?

LawLz, didn't you bitch and whine about someone "stifling discussion" and now here you are attempting to stifle discussion. I know you constantly do shit that you complain about others doing, but at least have some fucking self-control on herp derping other people's threads. If you don't like this one, kindly see your way out.

Chris
05-22-2019, 06:51 PM
LawLz, didn't you bitch and whine about someone "stifling discussion" and now here you are attempting to stifle discussion. I know you constantly do shit that you complain about others doing, but at least have some fucking self-control on herp derping other people's threads. If you don't like this one, kindly see your way out.

BS, you're back to wasting brain cells making things up. I'm not stiffling discussion but you are with "If you don't like this one, kindly see your way out." Hypocrite. Which is ironic, the one who sees hypocrisy everywhere turns out to be the hypocrite.

Besides, I was right, ssince I announced it, no one has discussed the topic, whatever it was supposed to be.

jimmyz
05-22-2019, 08:43 PM
Abusing your women while drunk is a bipartisan hobby/misdemeanor.

testsubjectalpha
05-22-2019, 10:10 PM
I believe the Democrats are engaged in a 'Cover-up.' One thing is true about Democrats, their strategy has been for such a long time, blame your opponent of your own wrong doing. A deflection. Dems are running scared.

Ransom
05-23-2019, 09:14 AM
Do you usually take credit for other people's work?
I take credit merely for torching the 3-2-1 Jussie Smollett-like endeavors that are so fake and disingenuous......ie…..when racism and bigotry accusations were tabled in this forum as the reason no one....except for you.....was believing Jussie Smollett, I shot that accusation down like the flaming piece of flying garbage it was and still is. My politically savvy marksmanship will happen again, stick around. :wink:

Safety
05-23-2019, 09:42 AM
I take credit merely for torching the 3-2-1 Jussie Smollett-like endeavors that are so fake and disingenuous......ie…..when racism and bigotry accusations were tabled in this forum as the reason no one....except for you.....was believing Jussie Smollett, I shot that accusation down like the flaming piece of flying garbage it was and still is. My politically savvy marksmanship will happen again, stick around. :wink:

Do you have a poster of Jussie in your room?

Ransom
05-23-2019, 09:51 AM
Do you have a poster of Jussie in your room?
It's just.....well....to not only swallow Smollett's bullshiit….but to be nearly the only Member here to do so.....to swallow it so deeply that you use it to assert racism and bigotry of others. People in that thread tried to reason with you, hey Safety, this story isn't believable. You cannot possibly use this yarn to assert racism and bigotry because that's what Jussie did.....you were doubling down on his disgrace with your own shameless endeavor.

Course....full speed ahead was your response. And I take credit for brining your entire argument down on your own unworthy head and for consistently reminding you of your shameless forum sin.

Ransom
05-23-2019, 09:52 AM
You fcked up. I pointed it out. You don't like me as a result. Really is that simple. Bullshiit exposure will continue until morale improves.

Safety
05-23-2019, 12:39 PM
It's just.....well....to not only swallow Smollett's bullshiit….but to be nearly the only Member here to do so.....to swallow it so deeply that you use it to assert racism and bigotry of others. People in that thread tried to reason with you, hey Safety, this story isn't believable. You cannot possibly use this yarn to assert racism and bigotry because that's what Jussie did.....you were doubling down on his disgrace with your own shameless endeavor.

Course....full speed ahead was your response. And I take credit for brining your entire argument down on your own unworthy head and for consistently reminding you of your shameless forum sin.

You fcked up. I pointed it out. You don't like me as a result. Really is that simple. Bullshiit exposure will continue until morale improves.

Man, you are thirsty.

AZ Jim
05-23-2019, 12:46 PM
Ransom feels manly on this board. It's his only outlet. pathetic...

Chris
05-23-2019, 12:59 PM
Did you think?

Still true.