PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Riley - Senior Citizen

JackRuby
02-10-2013, 08:32 AM
15 or 20 years from now when Bill O'Riley is tucked away in some home gumming his food while wondering where the fuck he is at, here's a look at his future when someone enters his room, not knowing who he is and says "you used to write books?"

Crystal Ball Jack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpnvlCh96kU

GrassrootsConservative
02-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Are personal attacks on people way more intelligent than you what passes for political discussion in your mind?

Serious question.

Mainecoons
02-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Jack, look at the picture closely. Unless you are lucky enough to kick off a lot earlier, you'll arrive there one day. Will you like it if younger people view you as an object of derision?

Carygrant
02-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Are personal attacks on people way more intelligent than you what passes for political discussion in your mind?

Serious question.

So now Observation and implied social comment are equated to personal attack .
You really haven't the faintest idea about anything have you ?

Which Bill O.Reilly was it , Jack ? Apart from our lively video star you had a political commentator and writer of the same name and Australia had arguably the greatest spin bowler the world has seen -- and all are/were Bill O'Reilly .

JackRuby
02-10-2013, 09:10 AM

Serious question.

Bill O'Riley way more intelligent than me? Than anyone? Now THAT tops any comedy attempt on my part.

JackRuby
02-10-2013, 09:13 AM
So now Observation and implied social comment are equated to personal attack .
You really haven't the faintest idea about anything have you ?

Which Bill O.Reilly was it , Jack ? Apart from our lively video star you had a political commentator and writer of the same name and Australia had arguably the greatest spin bowler the world has seen -- and all are/were Bill O'Reilly .

Cary, these people are so uptight they couldn't probably pass a mustard seed. I'm glad I don't hold up talking heads as Gods and can poke fun of them. You ever read any of Bill O'Riley's pseudo-history? O'Riley of FAUX News propaganda fame that is.

Jack

GrassrootsConservative
02-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Bill O'Riley way more intelligent than me? Than anyone? Now THAT tops any comedy attempt on my part.

He has an education. That puts him far ahead of you. How many books have you published?

You can't even get past your own delusional schizophrenia long enough to quit acting like you're some historical irrelevancy.

JackRuby
02-10-2013, 09:20 AM
He has an education. That puts him far ahead of you. How many books have you published?

You can't even get past your own delusional schizophrenia long enough to quit acting like you're some historical irrelevancy.

And you take it seriously? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! Take some Ex Lax and drink a pot of coffee to unconstipate your mind. 4.0 graduate student back in the 90's and didn't go for my doctorate so I could get a real life. Might want to try it.

Laughing Jack

Carygrant
02-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Cary, these people are so uptight they couldn't probably pass a mustard seed. I'm glad I don't hold up talking heads as Gods and can poke fun of them. You ever read any of Bill O'Riley's pseudo-history? O'Riley of FAUX News propaganda fame that is.

Jack

No . i am out of my depth with Faux news
But keep following GRC . He is a star for the next Hilly Billy documentary . Did you ever like Kermit the Frog ? He's better, a cousin , Missing a Cog .

Adelaide
02-10-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm definitely not a fan of Bill O'Riley but he's sort of the Bill Maher of the right. You just sort have to accept that there are people who, while probably quite intelligent, resort to extreme tactics that appeal to a specific portion of the population. You also have to take what they say with a grain of salt and realise the biases at play. I, for example, find Michael Moore's books to be entertaining but they don't really determine my view of politics. Some of the statistics and points are interesting, but on a whole and on it's own it is not an appropriate source of valuable information.