PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi and impeachment

pjohns
05-29-2019, 12:26 PM
I heard an interesting take on Nancy Pelosi's conundrum, as regarding President Trump, on Outnumbered this morning. Essentially, it was this: Nancy Pelosi has been walking a tightrope, as her hard-left base deeply wants him impeached; yet that is--she knows--contrary to Democrats' best interests.

However, what with Robert Mueller's elucidation, today, as regarding his own report--plus a Republican defection recently (the libertarian--and quite iconoclastic--Justin Amash)--it may now be increasingly difficult to stay on that tightrope.

Personally, I hope that the Democrats do impeach--as I have mentioned previously, Donald Trump would never be convicted by the Senate (which would require a two-thirds supermajority). And the backlash against the Democrats would surely hurt them in the 2020 elections.

The counter-argument, of course, is that it would energize their base. And it would surely succeed in doing that.

But it would also turn off independents.

And I believe that the latter is of greater consequence.

Comments?

alexa
05-29-2019, 12:28 PM
The Democratic base isn't hard left.

There will be no impeachment until the Republicans in the Senate retrieve their spines from wherever they've put them for safekeeping.

MMC
05-29-2019, 01:34 PM
Another Hard-Left Turn Ends Democratic Party As We Know It ... (https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-hard-left-turn-ends-democratic-party-as-we-know-it/)https://www.investors.com/.../another-hard-left-turn-ends-democratic-party-as-we-know-it[/URL]
Another Hard-Left Turn Ends Democratic Party As We Know It ... has cost the Dems a "key part of the their base." ... writing in "Move Left, Democrats" in The New York Times, argues that Americans …

Democratic Voters Move Leftward on a Range of Issues - The ... (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Democrat+base+has+moved+hard+left&form=PRHPR1&src=IE11TR&pc=EUPP_HRTS#)https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/11/democratic-voters-move-leftward...
Nov 05, 2018 · White voters have moved especially dramatically, as Thomas Edsall notes: On both of these indicators, white Democrats are actually further left than black ones.

Have Democrats Pulled Too Far Left? - The New York Times (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Democrat+base+has+moved+hard+left&form=PRHPR1&src=IE11TR&pc=EUPP_HRTS#)https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/opinion/have-democrats-pulled-too-far-left.html
May 27, 2015 · The Democratic Party, then, has moved steadily to the left since the Clinton presidency. In fact, since his re-election, Mr. Obama’s inner progressive has been liberated.

Democrats Must Reclaim the Center … by Moving Hard Left ... (https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/08/14/democrats-must-reclaim-the-center-by-moving-hard-left-219354)https://[url]www.politico.com/.../democrats-must-reclaim-the-center-by-moving-hard-left-219354
Aug 14, 2018 · Progressive Democrats, buoyed by a number of high-profile victories, insist that if the party is to have any hope of fending off Trumpism, it must decisively move to the political left by …

Now that we have some truth about that Demo base. Let the leftness proceed. As in Lefties gonna go left.

MMC
05-29-2019, 02:04 PM
Looks like Nancy just wont be able to thread that needle and the eyehole.

After Mueller Statement, 2020 Dems Line Up to Impeach Trump (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/05/29/after-mueller-statement-2020-dems-line-up-to-impeach-trump-n2547026)

A number of democrats running for the White House are taking Mueller's remarks as a green light for impeachment.

Cory Booker
✔ @CoryBooker
(https://twitter.com/CoryBooker)

(https://twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/1133761342421311489)

Robert Mueller’s statement makes it clear: Congress has a legal and moral obligation to begin impeachment proceedings immediately.

The Hill
✔ @thehill
(https://twitter.com/thehill)

(https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1133785862460911619)

Sen. Kamala Harris: "I think it's a fair inference from what we heard in that press conference, that Bob Mueller was essentially referring impeachment to the United States Congress." http://hill.cm/2GXaiGf (https://t.co/6DW4QJoZnL)

Elizabeth Warren
✔ @ewarren
(https://twitter.com/ewarren)
· 3h

(https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1133762097433780224)

Mueller’s statement makes clear what those who have read his report know: It is an impeachment referral, and it’s up to Congress to act. They should.

Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is still trying to carefully walk the impeachment line.

Elaina Plott
✔ @elainaplott
(https://twitter.com/elainaplott)

(https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/1133781794745192449)

Shorter Pelosi on impeachment: It's still a no from me......snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/05/29/after-mueller-statement-2020-dems-line-up-to-impeach-trump-n2547026

Ahahahahaha…..Pelosi we will still continue to investigate. :laugh:

Tahuyaman
05-29-2019, 02:17 PM
Pelosi wants to keep the talk of impeachment alive, but she doesn't want the congress to actually impeach. She likes being able to throw the red meat to their far left base, but she knows that she needs more than that base to beat Trump in 2020.

texan
05-29-2019, 03:41 PM

There will be no impeachment until the Republicans in the Senate retrieve their spines from wherever they've put them for safekeeping.
Hate to break it to you but it has nothing to do with a lack of spine, even tho all of Washington DC lacks spine. With the exception of one man. BTW the "hard left" is the dems version of the Tea Party which did cause the republican party issues. Their turn in the barrel.

All that said there is great risk with impeachment. While Barr does what the growing majority wants (to see how this got started), if the dems act right now and certain facts come out that we know likely happened. Like they/Trump were spied on by using bogus information used as intel at the FISA court. Then an impeachment is a death sentence for the dem party. THEY are DOA in 2020.

If I were the dems I wouldn't run out their too quick, Nancy is correct. It is dangerous.

BTW he does not deserve impeachment for not complying with congressional subpoena's. All these witnesses just answered all of Mueller's questions. They have their testimony to review. 35 million dollars worth of testimony. They want to drag these people back in with a minimum cost of $50,000 per session to be represented? The White House counsel and many are available to executive privilege. Clearly the legal counsel is for sure. BTW many of these people are not rich people. They need to go through this again? All in the name of politics? No!

This has nada to do with spine. If dems had spine then IMPEACH! Otherwise shut up about spine.

Captdon
05-29-2019, 04:01 PM

Jesus, are you goofy. The left is hard left. The Senate has nothing to do with impeachment.(Some information you don't know.)

alexa
05-29-2019, 04:22 PM
Hate to break it to you but it has nothing to do with a lack of spine, even tho all of Washington DC lacks spine. With the exception of one man. BTW the "hard left" is the dems version of the Tea Party which did cause the republican party issues. Their turn in the barrel.

All that said there is great risk with impeachment. While Barr does what the growing majority wants (to see how this got started), if the dems act right now and certain facts come out that we know likely happened. Like they/Trump were spied on by using bogus information used as intel at the FISA court. Then an impeachment is a death sentence for the dem party. THEY are DOA in 2020.

If I were the dems I wouldn't run out their too quick, Nancy is correct. It is dangerous.

BTW he does not deserve impeachment for not complying with congressional subpoena's. All these witnesses just answered all of Mueller's questions. They have their testimony to review. 35 million dollars worth of testimony. They want to drag these people back in with a minimum cost of $50,000 per session to be represented? The White House counsel and many are available to executive privilege. Clearly the legal counsel is for sure. BTW many of these people are not rich people. They need to go through this again? All in the name of politics? No!

This has nada to do with spine. If dems had spine then IMPEACH! Otherwise shut up about spine.

There's no point in impeaching if the spineless Republican cowards in the Senate won't do their job, bubba.

It's funny that you think Trump has one though- points for that

Don29palms
05-29-2019, 04:38 PM
There's no point in impeaching if the spineless Republican cowards in the Senate won't do their job, bubba.

Maybe if you'd spit them out the demonrats could have their balls back to impeach Trump.

Tahuyaman
05-29-2019, 04:44 PM

Their job isn't to placate hard left wing Democrat party hacks who refuse to accept an election result. Someone in DC needs to be the grown ups in the room.

Tahuyaman
05-29-2019, 04:47 PM
Maybe if you'd spit them out the demonrats could have their balls back to impeach Trump.
I'm pretty confident that they will impeach. Pelosi can't hold off the hard left much longer. I'm also confident that it is going to cause more harm to the Democratic Party than anyone thinks

alexa
05-29-2019, 04:50 PM

That's nice, honey.

Sergeant Gleed
05-29-2019, 08:05 PM
How can impeachment matter when elections are no longer decided by the voters?

Why should Nutty Nancy care when she knows the Rodents are going to steal the next election ton no matter what else happens, no matter what fool the Rodents put up in front?

Sergeant Gleed
05-29-2019, 08:06 PM

True enough.

They'd have to march three weeks to the right to get back to the hard left fringes.

texan
05-29-2019, 08:35 PM

Not true. Just an excuse. If you have the goods then impeach or you are the ones that are spineless. End of story. If you are scared to “do the right thing” then shut the hell up!

You had better read what I said. Nancy knows this truth. You are just another mindless puppet that is parroting what they want. Obviously, as pointed out above, you do not fully understand this process.

Tahuyaman
05-29-2019, 09:19 PM
That's nice, honey.
You're not smart.

DGUtley
05-30-2019, 05:26 PM
That's nice, honey.
NOTICE alexa THREADBANNED for insults, name-calling and bad faith posting

Common
05-30-2019, 05:29 PM

Yes the democrat base is hard left, thats why some moderate democrats arent democrats anymore

Tahuyaman
05-30-2019, 05:40 PM
Peolosi wants impeachment without going through the act of impeaching the president. She's been a politician for a long time. She knows that impeachment based on this Russia collusion / obstruction of justice hysteria will not be a positive for her party.

mamooth
05-30-2019, 05:41 PM
There's no question Trump legally deserves impeachment. Meuller just confirmed that. At this stage, only the most fanatically devoted GOP apparatchiks still try to deny that, and even they don't really believe it. They're just repeating the propaganda that TheParty has handed to them.

The question is whether impeachment should be proceeded with, given how Putin's patsies -- The Republican senate and Republican base -- will all choose to put Russian interests over American interests. If the impeachment won't have any effect, why bother? Plenty of time to convict Trump and his criminal gang after he leaves office.

My opinion is to leave Trump be. He's the anchor that will drag down the corrupt and treasonous GOP in 2020, causing the GOP to suffer catastrophic losses across the board. GOP candidates will have to choose between embracing DearLeaderTrump and angering all loyal Americans, or defying TheParty and angering their base. Either way, they lose.

DGUtley
05-30-2019, 05:44 PM
They will impeach. This will likely guarantee Trump’s re-election.

Tahuyaman
05-30-2019, 05:48 PM
There's no question Trump legally deserves impeachment. Meuller just confirmed that. At this stage, only the most fanatically devoted GOP apparatchiks still try to deny that, and even they don't really believe it. They're just repeating the propaganda that TheParty has handed to them.

The question is whether impeachment should be proceeded with, given how Putin's patsies -- The Republican senate and Republican base -- will all choose to put Russian interests over American interests. If the impeachment won't have any effect, why bother? Plenty of time to convict Trump and his criminal gang after he leaves office.

My opinion is to leave Trump be. He's the anchor that will drag down the corrupt and treasonous GOP in 2020, causing the GOP to suffer catastrophic losses across the board. GOP candidates will have to choose between embracing DearLeaderTrump and angering all loyal Americans, or defying TheParty and angering their base. Either way, they lose.
Mueller said no such thing. If anyone's repeating propaganda it is reflected by your comments.

What evidence do you have that anyone is "Putin's patsies"? What decisions are coming out of the Trump administration which look to be friendly to Putin? What Russian interests are taking a higher priority than American interests? This Putin nonsense should have been put to rest long ago.

I have a feeling that the 2020 election isn't going to pan out as you predict.

You are just ate up with pure partisanship. Hateful partisanship too.

nathanbforrest45
05-30-2019, 05:50 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

What a fucking loser you are.

Don29palms
05-30-2019, 05:50 PM

What Mueller did prove is absolutely nothing other than the hate Trump demonrats are unhinged and have nothing of their own to run on. You constantly make accusations with nothing to back them up. Your delusions are not reality.

Captdon
05-30-2019, 05:55 PM

I sometimes think you believe what you post. Then I say,"Nah."

Tahuyaman
05-30-2019, 05:56 PM
I do believe they will impeach, but I think it will have more of an impact on congressional races.

Captdon
05-30-2019, 05:56 PM

And the next Democrat too.

Tahuyaman
05-30-2019, 06:09 PM
Pelosi is in a tough spot politically. The hard left base of the Democratic Party is demanding in preachment. By not folowing through with it, she risks alienating that base which may cause many of them to sit out the next election.

By impeaching, she risks failing to attract the more moderate voters who rejected Hillary Clinton.

It's actually looking bad for her and the Democrats no matter which way she goes.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2019, 06:54 PM

I love your angry, frustrated, goofy sense of humor. It is awesome!

Peter1469
05-31-2019, 04:35 AM

Legally deserves? What does that mean? Impeachment is a political process.

The Senate has no Putin pansies. That is insane talk.

MMC
05-31-2019, 06:19 AM
I sometimes think you believe what you post. Then I say,"Nah."

You're kidding Right? You know damn well that is what he believes.

MMC
05-31-2019, 06:25 AM
I do believe they will impeach, but I think it will have more of an impact on congressional races.

Yep Pelosi is getting the squeeze put on her. Their base wants Trump out of Office anyway they can. Then she has the uneducated Junior members that lack brain cells. Now she has their Presidential Candidates calling for impeachments. All because they know they can't win against Trump in an election. Not even Biden. Their best shot.

Still the Repubs are slacking. As they should be putting these mopes on display and playing on the fact that the Demos know Right now that they cannot win against Trump in his re-election.

mamooth
05-31-2019, 08:25 AM
What evidence do you have that anyone is "Putin's patsies"?

Do try to keep up. Trump just admitted the Russians aided his re-election.

And you all spent years claiming that wasn't the case. We were right, you were wrong. And DearLeader just tossed you under the bus.

So why do you think you fell for the propaganda?

What decisions are coming out of the Trump administration which look to be friendly to Putin?

You can't actually be that ignorant of events, can you? Have you been exposed to any info at all from outside of your cult?

Before I post the long list, will you admit that if I do post it, it will show the Trump admin has been in bed with Putin? I don't want to waste my time just to have you handwave it all away.

Don29palms
05-31-2019, 08:51 AM

And you all spent years claiming that wasn't the case. We were right, you were wrong. And DearLeader just tossed you under the bus.

You can't actually be that ignorant of events, can you? Have you been exposed to any info at all from outside of your cult?

Before I post the long list, will you admit that if I do post it, it will show the Trump admin has been in bed with Putin? I don't want to waste my time just to have you handwave it all away.

Post what you want but your delusions are not reality. You should seek professional help.

Captdon
05-31-2019, 09:23 AM
Yep Pelosi is getting the squeeze put on her. Their base wants Trump out of Office anyway they can. Then she has the uneducated Junior members that lack brain cells. Now she has their Presidential Candidates calling for impeachments. All because they know they can't win against Trump in an election. Not even Biden. Their best shot.

Still the Repubs are slacking. As they should be putting these mopes on display and playing on the fact that the Demos know Right now that they cannot win against Trump in his re-election.

McConnell is giving them slack on the rope for mow. The trial is where he hangs them.

Captdon
05-31-2019, 09:25 AM

You are a waste of time. You're like a gnat. You're harmless but annoying.

gamewell45
05-31-2019, 09:35 AM
I heard an interesting take on Nancy Pelosi's conundrum, as regarding President Trump, on Outnumbered this morning. Essentially, it was this: Nancy Pelosi has been walking a tightrope, as her hard-left base deeply wants him impeached; yet that is--she knows--contrary to Democrats' best interests.

However, what with Robert Mueller's elucidation, today, as regarding his own report--plus a Republican defection recently (the libertarian--and quite iconoclastic--Justin Amash)--it may now be increasingly difficult to stay on that tightrope.

Personally, I hope that the Democrats do impeach--as I have mentioned previously, Donald Trump would never be convicted by the Senate (which would require a two-thirds supermajority). And the backlash against the Democrats would surely hurt them in the 2020 elections.

The counter-argument, of course, is that it would energize their base. And it would surely succeed in doing that.

But it would also turn off independents.

And I believe that the latter is of greater consequence.

Comments?

Impeachment is not the way to go for the democrats; there is no way you'd ever get the 2/3rd's majority in the Senate as long as the republicans have it stocked with Trump robots. I say let him finish out his term of office, just let congress keep him contained where he can do as little damage to the country as possible. The democrat base is already energized; if this congressional investigation turns up anything concrete, then use it against him during the campaign in 2020.

pjohns
05-31-2019, 10:04 AM
At this stage, only the most fanatically devoted GOP apparatchiks still try to deny that [Donald Trump deserves impeachment], and even they don't really believe it. They're just repeating the propaganda that TheParty has handed to them. ...But the question is whether impeachment should be proceeded with, given how Putin's patsies --The Republican senate and Republican base -- will all choose to put Russian interests over American interests. [There is] [p]lenty of time to convict Trump and his criminal gang after he leaves office. ...GOP candidates will have to choose between embracing DearLeaderTrump [in 2020] and angering all loyal Americans, or defying TheParty and angering their base.

Nothing like a dispassionate, reasoned discussion...

pjohns
05-31-2019, 10:20 AM
Impeachment is not the way to go for the democrats; there is no way you'd ever get the 2/3rd's majority in the Senate as long as the republicans have it stocked with Trump robots.
To smear all those who do not believe that Donald Trump should be impeached as mere "Trump robots" is, by implication, to claim that no thinking person could possibly believe that he does not deserve to be impeached.

Is that really your position?

(By the way, to refer to Republicans in the Senate as mere "Trump robots" is not only unkind; it is also highly inaccurate. Almost all of these are establishment Republicans; which is certainly not a good description of Donald Trump, himself.)

Tahuyaman
05-31-2019, 10:23 AM

You can't find anything which supports the idiotic notion that Putin is guiding the Trump administration.

But keep up vommiting the idiocy. It's semi entertaining

gamewell45
05-31-2019, 10:31 AM
To smear all those who do not believe that Donald Trump should be impeached as mere "Trump robots" is, by implication, to claim that no thinking person could possibly believe that he does not deserve to be impeached.

(By the way, to refer to Republicans in the Senate as mere "Trump robots" is not only unkind; it is also highly inaccurate. Almost all of these are establishment Republicans; which is certainly not a good description of Donald Trump, himself.)
Honestly, yes. Obviously not every single senator is a robot, but a vast majority of them are IMO. I base this on my observations since Trump was sworn into office. Many of them are afraid of retribution if they don't toe the line. Many of them are concerned with being re-elected and need Trumps support if they expect assistance from the RNC.

I don't consider my description to be a smear, especially when you take into account here what some people in this forum refer to democrats as. I just think it's a rather accurate description in this case. I understand your position on this, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2019, 10:34 AM
Legally deserves? What does that mean? Impeachment is a political process.

The Senate has no Putin pansies. That is insane talk.
Yes, the "Putin patsy" thing is a clear demonstration of insanity. Of course when you ask them to show some examples they are clear headed enough to say that the list is too long to post here. This is what happens to people when they get their news from reading only a headline or listening to short sound bites.

Common
05-31-2019, 11:35 AM

There is no question that you are wrong and couldnt comprehend what mueller said and didnt say, As far as the rest of this post its drivel

MMC
05-31-2019, 12:09 PM

No Trump....only pulled a Demo. He misspoke. Due to Tweeting about just how lame the Demos and the Borg Drones are. He just needs to go real slow so your ilk can comprehend.

Jeb!
05-31-2019, 01:38 PM
Democrats and the sore loser media are grasping at straws. I love how they're using Trump's tweet yesterday as if it's an admission of guilt, when in reality it was the equivalent of Obama saying the words "my Muslim faith" in an interview.

Mueller didn't say anything new in his press conference and they're seriously dreaming if they think the press conference changed any minds. "Well, he didn't say he DIDN'T commit a crime" is a pathetic spin because that was not their end goal. They were not merely trying to prove that he committed a crime, they were trying to use wimpy Senate Republicans like McCain to remove him and it failed.

At most, they can turn Trump into "disgraced" former president Bill Clinton. Except it would be in vain because everyone knew Bill Clinton committed a crime while we can't say the same for Trump.

mamooth
05-31-2019, 01:46 PM
You are a waste of time. You're like a gnat. You're harmless but annoying.

Speaking of gnats, every time I post on any topic, you immediately buzz out your butthurt at me. Do you think you're the first pout-stalker I've had?

It's not my fault that I busted you for open lying. It's your fault for telling the lies. Get over it. I'm not going to give you a free pass on lying just to spare your tender feelings.

mamooth
05-31-2019, 01:49 PM
No Trump....only pulled a Demo. He misspoke.

I agree, he did misspeak. He slipped up and told the truth. To a conservative, that is misspeaking.

MMC
05-31-2019, 02:14 PM
I agree, he did misspeak. He slipped up and told the truth. To a conservative, that is misspeaking.
Nah....just pulled a Leftist. Tried talking about 4 or 5 things at once and slipped up. As most leftists can't handle more than 2 issues at once. Just don't have the brain capacity.

mamooth
05-31-2019, 02:19 PM
Yes, the "Putin patsy" thing is a clear demonstration of insanity.

Are you actually denying that Trump removed sanctions on one of Putin's oligarch pals, that the Democrats in the senate tried to override that, and that the Republican senate blocked them? That McConnell and Rand were the deciding votes, and that same Aluminum oligarch is funneling big bucks into Kentucky? The magnitude of the scandal there makes Uranium One look like nothing (mostly because Uranium one was nothing).

Is it that you're fine with that kind of corruption, or is it that your masters didn't tell you about it?

Trump? The Russians own him. Money-wise, the Trump empire is built on Russian money. Why do you think he's hiding his finances?

https://themoscowproject.org/collusion-chapter/chapter-1/

The Democrats just tried passing a bill to secure our election system from Russian meddling. McConnell blocked it. McConnell seems to want more Russian hacking of our election system, which indisputably did happen in Florida.

mamooth
05-31-2019, 02:24 PM
Nah....just pulled a Leftist. Tried talking about 4 or 5 things at once and slipped up.

No slip up there. He spoke in plain English. "I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected".

Is it that you don't understand plain English, or are you just desperately running cover for your RepubliRussian masters?

As most leftists can't handle more than 2 issues at once. Just don't have the brain capacity.

In order to pull off the condescending act, you have to actually be smart. That's why I can do it, and why none of the conservatives here can. Cutting and pasting their daily talking points stretches the limits of conservative brainpower here.

MMC
05-31-2019, 02:30 PM
Are you actually denying that Trump removed sanctions on one of Putin's oligarch pals, that the Democrats in the senate tried to override that, and that the Republican senate blocked them? That McConnell and Rand were the deciding votes, and that same Aluminum oligarch is funneling big bucks into Kentucky? The magnitude of the scandal there makes Uranium One look like nothing (mostly because Uranium one was nothing).

Is it that you're fine with that kind of corruption, or is it that your masters didn't tell you about it?

Trump? The Russians own him. Money-wise, the Trump empire is built on Russian money. Why do you think he's hiding his finances?

The Democrats just tried passing a bill to secure our election system from Russian meddling. McConnell blocked it. McConnell seems to want more Russian hacking of our election system, which indisputably did happen in Florida.

LMAO the Moscow Project/

The Center for American Progress is a public policy research and advocacy organization which presents a liberal viewpoint on economic and social issues. It has its headquarters in Washington, D.C. The president and chief executive officer of CAP is Neera Tanden, who worked for the Obama and Clinton administrations and for Hillary Clinton's campaigns. The first president and CEO was John Podesta, who has served as White House Chief of Staff to U.S. President Bill Clinton and as the chairman of the....snip~

Center for American Progress - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_American_Progress)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_American_Progress

Dude don't ever talk about Sources again. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

nathanbforrest45
05-31-2019, 02:47 PM
"I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected".

Is this the statement manmooth is hanging his admission of guilt on? The only possible interpretation of that statement is that President Trump knew the Russians were helping him be elected but he didn't assist them? The more logical interpretation of "The Russians did not attempt to help me win the election and for you to claim I had something to do with it is ludicrous. I could not have help them do something they never did" This is the meaning that even a person with half his brain tied behind his back would understand. Not some convoluted admission of guilt.

How ignorant can you get?

Hoosier8
05-31-2019, 02:59 PM

Heck, there are only 40 or 50 democrats in the House that want impeachment along with the #NeverTrumper Amash so it isn't going anywhere.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2019, 03:00 PM

I’m saying that the Trump administration has not made any decision which is beneficial to Russia or putting their interests ahead of US interests. In fact Trump strengthened sanctions on Russia.

Hoosier8
05-31-2019, 03:00 PM
"I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected".

Is this the statement manmooth is hanging his admission of guilt on? The only possible interpretation of that statement is that President Trump knew the Russians were helping him be elected but he didn't assist them? The more logical interpretation of "The Russians did not attempt to help me win the election and for you to claim I had something to do with it is ludicrous. I could not have help them do something they never did" This is the meaning that even a person with half his brain tied behind his back would understand. Not some convoluted admission of guilt.

How ignorant can you get?

Here you go. The dem position in a nutshell.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7yv71PU8AAZhgj.jpg:large

Captdon
05-31-2019, 04:51 PM
Impeachment is not the way to go for the democrats; there is no way you'd ever get the 2/3rd's majority in the Senate as long as the republicans have it stocked with Trump robots. I say let him finish out his term of office, just let congress keep him contained where he can do as little damage to the country as possible. The democrat base is already energized; if this congressional investigation turns up anything concrete, then use it against him during the campaign in 2020.

Name a Senate robot.

You realize the Trump voters re also energized.

The far left won't vote for Biden. The moderates won't vote for the far left.

Hw will serve two terms. That's a plural word.

How can Congress find anything that Mueller couldn't?

Captdon
05-31-2019, 04:54 PM

You are in for a shock. You are a rote learner. You can say the words but not know what they mean.You are good for a laugh. Thanks.

Captdon
05-31-2019, 05:02 PM

The only thing you prove is that you use proper grammar. That it is nonsense doesn't matter. No sane person is agreeing with you but you write proper English.

Captdon
05-31-2019, 05:06 PM

Said by a true dreg of society.

Captdon
05-31-2019, 05:10 PM
Speaking of gnats, every time I post on any topic, you immediately buzz out your butthurt at me. Do you think you're the first pout-stalker I've had?

It's not my fault that I busted you for open lying. It's your fault for telling the lies. Get over it. I'm not going to give you a free pass on lying just to spare your tender feelings.

I doubt I'm the first to say you're a gnat.

You couldn't bust me on the best day you've ever had. That's absurd. I know what I'm talking about and you're a ...

Captdon
05-31-2019, 05:14 PM
No slip up there. He spoke in plain English. "I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected".

Is it that you don't understand plain English, or are you just desperately running cover for your RepubliRussian masters?

In order to pull off the condescending act, you have to actually be smart.That's why I can do it, and why none of the conservatives here can. Cutting and pasting their daily talking points stretches the limits of conservative brainpower here.

In order to pull off the condescending act, you have to actually be smart.

You're smart? Go find whoever told you that and kick the shit out of him/her.

Captdon
05-31-2019, 05:21 PM
You only come here when you mommy lets you. She tries to limit you to the Cartoon Network.

mamooth
05-31-2019, 08:23 PM
Is this the statement manmooth is hanging his admission of guilt on?

As it's an obvious admission that he's been lying about the Russians not helping him, yes. That's how all normal people take it.

The amusing contortions here of the Trump cult to spin it as something else are ... well, amusing.

English. It backs up liberals, and triggers Trump cultists.

texan
05-31-2019, 08:31 PM
Shocking the Russians meddled!

#not

Did they try and get Trump elected? By default. They would have done the same no matter the candidate. It was revenge for Obama and Hillary meddling in the Russian election. BTW ipthis is common knowledge they did attack Putin.

MMC
06-01-2019, 06:48 AM
As it's an obvious admission that he's been lying about the Russians not helping him, yes. That's how all normal people take it.

The amusing contortions here of the Trump cult to spin it as something else are ... well, amusing.

English. It backs up liberals, and triggers Trump cultists.[/COLOR]

LMAO its the leftness that makes up new words in English. Like Islamaphobe. Oh and Illiberal interpretations just aren't rooted in reality.

Tell the Demo Underground you need new talking points.

Captdon
06-01-2019, 07:55 PM
LMAO its the leftness that makes up new words in English. Like Islamaphobe. Oh and Illiberal interpretations just aren't rooted in reality.

Tell the Demo Underground you need new talking points.

And a better agent. This one sucks.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2019, 10:57 PM

These hacks just are obsessed with Russia. That's exactly what Russia was counting on. Their goal is to create chaos in our political system. Thanks to the American media and the Democrat party hacks they're accomplishing it.

Captdon
06-03-2019, 12:34 PM

You're normal? Again, find the lying fuck who told you that and whomp on them. They wanted to embarrass you and it worked.

Don29palms
06-03-2019, 12:36 PM
You're normal? Again, find the lying fuck who told you that and whomp on them. They wanted to embarrass you and it worked.

You can't whomp on a delusion. The voice in his head are not real.