PDA

View Full Version : North Korea Reportedly Executes Nuclear Envoy to US .....

MMC
05-31-2019, 12:58 PM
North Korea has reportedly executed five officials over the failed nuclear summit in Hanoi with the United States, a South Korean newspaper reports.

Kim Hyok Chol, North Korea's special envoy to the U.S., and four other foreign ministry executives were reportedly killed by a firing squad in March at the airport in Pyongyang after being charged with spying for the U.S., the Chosun Ilbo paper reported, according to Reuters.

“He was accused of spying for the United States for poorly reporting on the negotiations without properly grasping U.S. intentions,” the paper’s source was quoted as saying.

Reuters was not able to confirm The Chosun Ilbo report, and U.S. State Department officials had no information either.....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/05/31/north-korea-execution-n2547152

Trump and Team must have tried to turn all 5 of them, huh? How long before the Leftness of the lames Blame Trump?

mamooth
05-31-2019, 01:22 PM
The source here is not particularly reliable, so I'd wait for something more concrete before believing it.

In any case, nice try at telling liberals what they really believe again. I understand, if you can't argue against what liberals actually say, you have no choice but to make up such stories.

Me, I'll point out that Kim is a monster, yet Trump loves Kim with all his heart. Trump adores the most vile dictators on the planet, but hates US law enforcement. Oddly, conservatives have no problem with that. They'll need to explain why, as I can't understand how any person could feel that way.

MMC
05-31-2019, 01:43 PM
The source here is not particularly reliable, so I'd wait for something more concrete before believing it.

In any case, nice try at telling liberals what they really believe again. I understand, if you can't argue against what liberals actually say, you have no choice but to make up such stories.

Me, I'll point out that Kim is a monster, yet Trump loves Kim with all his heart. Trump adores the most vile dictators on the planet, but hates US law enforcement. Oddly, conservatives have no problem with that. They'll need to explain why, as I can't understand how any person could feel that way.

Still upset because Trump is doing something. While your masters did nothing? But help Lil Kim get his Nukes, huh?

Oh and due to your lacking comprehension about sources.

North Korea executes envoy in a purge after failed U.S … (https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-koreas-kim-jong-un-230019893.html)
YAHOO!
14 hours ago · North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump …

North Korea Executed Envoy Over Trump-Kim Summit, Chosun … (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-30/north-korea-envoy-executed-over-trump-kim-summit-chosun-reports)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-30/...
May 30, 2019 · North Korea executed its former top nuclear envoy to the U.S. and four other foreign ministry officials in March after a failed summit between Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump, South Korea’s Chosun …

North Korea executes envoys in a purge after failed summit ... (https://www.topnewsjournal.com/2019/05/31/north-korea-executes-envoys-in-a-purge-after-failed-summit-south-korean-newspaper/)https://www.topnewsjournal.com/2019/05/31/north-korea-executes-envoys-in-a-purge-after...
May 31, 2019 · SEOUL (Reuters) – North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, a South Korean newspaper said on Friday. FILE PHOTO – Kim Hyok Chol, North Korea’s special representative for

Let Mama Borg know you need a better lame excuse about News Sources. Tell her you are tired of being taken advantage of. :laugh:

mamooth
05-31-2019, 02:31 PM
Still upset because Trump is doing something. While your masters did nothing? But help Lil Kim get his Nukes, huh?

Bush is your master, not mine. Or at least he was. Or have you tossed Bush under the bus?

Point is, Democrats were successful with NK, while Republicans always pooched it.

Oh and due to your lacking comprehension about sources.

You do understand all those links quote the same base source, right?

Oh my. You don't. That's hilarious.

MMC
05-31-2019, 02:37 PM
Bush is your master, not mine. Or at least he was. Or have you tossed Bush under the bus?

Point is, Democrats were successful with NK, while Republicans always pooched it.

You do understand all those links quote the same base source, right?

Oh my. You don't. That's hilarious.

Bush is a Neo Con.....Demo light. Oh and it wasn't Bush that gave N Korea 2 Nuke reactors. That was your masters.

Your Democrats were always failures with N Korea going back to Jimmy Carter and Bilbo Clinton.

Bloomberg didn't site Reuters Like Yahoo did. Oh and Reuters didn't cite the S Korean Newspaper. So another epic fail on your part.

But then that is what your ilk is good at.....failure. Try another Lame excuse. But at least put effort into it.

Ransom
05-31-2019, 02:38 PM

Ignorance no way to wing it through life. Why not educate yourself. Learn. And you'll never understand how it was you were this naïve for so long.

:wink:

Tahuyaman
05-31-2019, 03:12 PM
The source here is not particularly reliable, so I'd wait for something more concrete before believing it...

virtually every news agency in the world is reporting the same thing.

exotix
05-31-2019, 03:28 PM
Just In

Everything Trump Touches Dies

North Korea executes envoy to failed U.S. summit

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=_YzxXNbDIOXH_Qaz9KyIBQ&q=kim+jong+un+&oq=kim+jong+un+&gs_l=psy-ab.12..35i39j0j0i131j0j0i131j0j0i131l3j0.2063.3025 ..5269...0.0..0.92.1161.16......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.LbwBUHIaon4

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-purge/north-korea-executes-envoy-in-a-purge-after-failed-us-summit-media-idUSKCN1T02PD

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, a South Korean newspaper said on Friday.

Kim Hyok Chol was executed in March at Mirim Airport in Pyongyang, along with four foreign ministry officials after they were charged with spying for the United States, the Chosun Ilbo reported, citing an unidentified source with knowledge of the situation.

“He was accused of spying for the United States for poorly reporting on the negotiations without properly grasping U.S. intentions,” the source was quoted as saying.

The February summit in Vietnam’s capital Hanoi, the second between Kim and Trump, failed to reach a deal because of conflicts over U.S. calls for complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and North Korean demands for sanctions relief.

Reuters was unable to independently confirm the report. Previously, some North Korean officials who were reported to have been executed or purged reappeared later with new titles.

https://foreignpolicymag.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/gettyimages-971780490.jpg?w=800&h=543&crop=0%2C0%2C0%2C9&quality=90

MMC
05-31-2019, 03:30 PM
virtually every news agency in the world is reporting the same thing.

But but but.....the S Korean newspaper has been wrong before. Not as much as the US Lame Stream. But hey who's counting, Right?

MMC
05-31-2019, 03:33 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/109778-North-Korea-Reportedly-Executes-Nuclear-Envoy-to-US

:wink:

Tahuyaman
05-31-2019, 04:22 PM
Just In

Everything Trump Touches Dies

North Korea executes envoy to failed U.S. summit

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=_YzxXNbDIOXH_Qaz9KyIBQ&q=kim+jong+un+&oq=kim+jong+un+&gs_l=psy-ab.12..35i39j0j0i131j0j0i131j0j0i131l3j0.2063.3025 ..5269...0.0..0.92.1161.16......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.LbwBUHIaon4

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-purge/north-korea-executes-envoy-in-a-purge-after-failed-us-summit-media-idUSKCN1T02PD

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, a South Korean newspaper said on Friday.

Kim Hyok Chol was executed in March at Mirim Airport in Pyongyang, along with four foreign ministry officials after they were charged with spying for the United States, the Chosun Ilbo reported, citing an unidentified source with knowledge of the situation.

“He was accused of spying for the United States for poorly reporting on the negotiations without properly grasping U.S. intentions,” the source was quoted as saying.

The February summit in Vietnam’s capital Hanoi, the second between Kim and Trump, failed to reach a deal because of conflicts over U.S. calls for complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and North Korean demands for sanctions relief.

Reuters was unable to independently confirm the report. Previously, some North Korean officials who were reported to have been executed or purged reappeared later with new titles.

https://foreignpolicymag.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/gettyimages-971780490.jpg?w=800&h=543&crop=0%2C0%2C0%2C9&quality=90

It’s Trump’s fault?

Heavy sigh.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2019, 04:29 PM
The source here is not particularly reliable, so I'd wait for something more concrete before believing it...

Which media source do you consider credible?

Is one source more credible than the other when they report the same story?

nathanbforrest45
05-31-2019, 04:30 PM

Personally, I can't believe how much of a jackass you can be with the idea that Trump "loves" Kim and hates law enforcement. That is one for the books dude.

exotix
05-31-2019, 04:55 PM
Personally, I can't believe how much of a jackass you can be with the idea that Trump "loves" Kim and hates law enforcement. That is one for the books dude.Wow ... you been living in a cave ?

Ransom
05-31-2019, 06:17 PM
Personally, I can't believe how much of a jackass you can be with the idea that Trump "loves" Kim and hates law enforcement. That is one for the books dude.
There is a difference between a troll and the truth.

Peter1469
05-31-2019, 06:25 PM
North Korea has "executed" people before and those officials have turned up later alive. We need confirmation. Well except the retarded children who link this to Trump somehow.

Lummy
05-31-2019, 07:41 PM
North Korea has "executed" people before and those officials have turned up later alive.
Sounds like celebrity death pool here.

mamooth
05-31-2019, 08:15 PM
Which media source do you consider credible?

They're all reporting statements from the same SK tabloid.

What about this confuses all of you so? Do you really think Yahoo has a special envoy in NK covering the beat?

mamooth
05-31-2019, 08:19 PM

I can't believe you're pretending Trump hasn't accused the FBI of treason.

I can't believe you're pretending Trump hasn't made statements about how great Kim is.

I told the truth. It triggered you. That's not my fault.

As Harry Truman said, "I never gave them hell. I just told them the truth, and they thought it was hell." That covers almost every response to me on this board.

MMC
06-01-2019, 06:37 AM
North Korea has "executed" people before and those officials have turned up later alive. We need confirmation. Well except the retarded children who link this to Trump somehow.

Yes the S Korean Newspaper has been wrong before.....but not as much as the US Lame Stream Media, and nowhere close to the US Alphabet News Sources getting it wrong.

MMC
06-01-2019, 06:45 AM
I can't believe you're pretending Trump hasn't accused the FBI of treason.

I can't believe you're pretending Trump hasn't made statements about how great Kim is.

I told the truth. It triggered you. That's not my fault.

As Harry Truman said, "I never gave them hell. I just told them the truth, and they thought it was hell." That covers almost every response to me on this board.

He hasn't accused all of the FBI of Treason. But then you don't have the cognitive abilities to figure that out.

LMAO.....Trump has called Lil Kim Great. Yet Trump has called Lil Kim names and disrespected him. Funny how you leftists were going thru the conniption fits when Trump started calling him names and threatening N Korea.

Yet you didn't tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. On purpose.

As Teddy Roosevelt said. Educating those with no morals. Only creates a menace to society. Hence your kind. The Illiberals!