PDA

View Full Version : The Need For Gun Confiscation…

Taxcutter
02-12-2013, 09:21 AM
…from bureaucratic agencies.

Why does the Department of Education need a SWAT team?

http://www.nationalreview.com/blogs/print/340268

I tell you people: Government has become the enemy.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 09:48 AM
WTF ... ok who's on the right is going to take responsibility for stupid stuff like this? :rollseyes:

Pete7469
02-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Next thing you know the EPA will be kicking in doors because people aren't picking through their trash diligently enough and using incadescent bulbs.

GrassrootsConservative
02-12-2013, 09:54 AM
WTF ... ok who's on the right is going to take responsibility for stupid stuff like this? :rollseyes:

What are you trying to say here?

"ok who's on the right is going to take responsibility for stupid stuff like this?"

Normally I can create a pretty reasonable sentence from all your blubbering, but this is truly beyond me.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 09:57 AM
I guess I have to be a gun nut to understand

Pete7469
02-12-2013, 10:03 AM
What are you trying to say here?

"ok who's on the right is going to take responsibility for stupid stuff like this?"

Normally I can create a pretty reasonable sentence from all your blubbering, but this is truly beyond me.

I don't know who's responsible for that idiot, but he obviously doesn't know stupid when he sees it in a mirror.

GrassrootsConservative
02-12-2013, 10:06 AM
I don't know who's responsible for that idiot, but he obviously doesn't know stupid when he sees it in a mirror.

And now he's calling us gun nuts. He must think I'm joking.
Cigar, I really have no idea what that post was trying to say. Can you please retype it in a way that won't kill my braincells as I try to understand it?

Cigar
02-12-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm responsible for me, and "anyone" that has a "personal" problem with it, then they can do something about it or stop bitching and throwing out forum member insults ... according to forum rules.

The last I checked, people can disagree during debates and give their opinion ... or are you special?

Cigar
02-12-2013, 10:12 AM
@Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294), I really have no idea what that post was trying to say. Can you please retype it in a way that won't kill my braincells as I try to understand it?

Persoanlly I don't want to hear any political side bitch about a government agency they won't approve a cabinet leader for. It's not important that you like my response, but it's my response.

Pete7469
02-12-2013, 10:54 AM
@Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294), I really have no idea what that post was trying to say. Can you please retype it in a way that won't kill my braincells as I try to understand it?

That's why I don't even read his posts, it wastes valueable time and they're just too stupid.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 11:18 AM
That's why I don't even read his posts, it wastes valueable time and they're just too stupid.

Run Cowards Run and Hide ... :baby:

Great debating tactics

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Run Cowards Run and Hide ... :baby:

Great debating tactics

I still have no idea of the point you're trying to make other than the fact you're willing to take your rights away and give them to brown shirts all because a president you voted for says so.

what a sheep...

Agravan
02-12-2013, 12:38 PM
How is it stupid, Ciga?

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:42 PM
How is it stupid, Ciga?

You really what to know?

BTW ... I'm busy Thursday and Saturday

Agravan
02-12-2013, 01:40 PM
You really what to know?

BTW ... I'm busy Thursday and Saturday
Yeah, I'm interested inhearing why you think it's stupid to be concerned about all these government agencies arming themselve to the teeth.

JackRuby
02-12-2013, 02:43 PM
This has to be the most motherfucking paraniod forum thread in the history of forum threads. You people really NEED to believe this shit, don't you?

Unafraid Jack

bladimz
02-12-2013, 05:04 PM
…from bureaucratic agencies.

Why does the Department of Education need a SWAT team?

http://www.nationalreview.com/blogs/print/340268

I tell you people: Government has become the enemy.Umm, a swat team is good to have around if some bad guys decide they want to, maybe, attack a school and gun-down a bunch of kids. It happens from time to time.