PDA

View Full Version : T3 - - GOP Backs Path to Citizenship Unless Obama Supports It

Cigar
02-12-2013, 11:59 AM
This says it all in today's political environment and for the last 4 years ... and we all know it's a FACT!

A new Washington Post poll finds that 70% of Americans said they would support a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, including 60% of Republicans.

But when the same question was asked of a separate sample of respondents, this time with Obama's name attached to it, support dropped to 59% overall and just 39% among Republicans.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2013/02/12/gop_backs_path_to_citizenship_unless_obama_support s_it.html

No longer is it Country First ... it's Country Last if President Obama is for it!

Mister D
02-12-2013, 12:01 PM
How is putting illegals aliens on a path to citizenship doing anything positive for your country? Worse still for the perspective of the GOP, how is it doing anything for your party? Good riddance. The sooner that party dies the batter.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:07 PM
How is putting illegals aliens on a path to citizenship doing anything positive for your country? Worse still for the perspective of the GOP, how is it doing anything for your party? Good riddance. The sooner that party dies the batter.

How is putting illegals aliens on a path to citizenship doing anything negative for your country.

If someone chooses to earn citizenship, what is your argument for refusing the opportunity?

Mister D
02-12-2013, 12:13 PM
How is putting illegals aliens on a path to citizenship doing anything negative for your country.

If someone chooses to earn citizenship, what is your argument for refusing the opportunity?

That's easy. They broke the law and showed contempt for the US. They are also prediominantly unskilled and uneducated. We don't need them.

See above.

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 12:20 PM
That's easy. They broke the law and showed contempt for the US. They are also prediominantly unskilled and uneducated. We don't need them.

See above.

/thread

keymanjim
02-12-2013, 12:25 PM

Making them citizens after they have broken our immigration laws is like forcing a woman to marry her rapist.

Chloe
02-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Making them citizens after they have broken our immigration laws is like forcing a woman to marry her rapist.

i'm sorry but illegally crossing an imaginary border and raping someone are not even remotely the same.

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 12:27 PM
i'm sorry but illegally crossing an imaginary border and raping someone are not even remotely the same.

How is it imaginary?

And they are remotely the same as they are both crimes correct?

Chloe
02-12-2013, 12:29 PM
How is it imaginary?

Well yes they are both crimes but not in the same category. How is crossing the border to come work for example the same as someone being raped?

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:29 PM

You obviously haven't fucking read any of the proposals ...

Ever hear of finds, background checks, moving to the end of the line, earning through civil service or military service or numerous options other than funking doing the Republican Normal ... Nothing.

keymanjim
02-12-2013, 12:30 PM
We are a nation. And a nation is defined by their borders. When a person crosses that 'imaginary' border without permission that is illegal. Just like if someone puts their penis in your vagina without permission is also illegal.

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Well yes they are both crimes but not in the same category. How is crossing the border to come work for example the same as someone being raped?

They are both crimes. I thought we covered that.

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 12:31 PM

Ever hear of finds, background checks, moving to the end of the line, earning through civil service or military service or numerous options other than funking doing the Republican Normal ... Nothing.

You realize all of those programs are already in place correct?

I'm sure you also realize that the last amnesty was granted by a Republican.

Of course you do...if you didn't you would be proving to everyone here what an enormous moron you are....

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:32 PM

This ought to be good answer ... :happy1:

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:32 PM

No they are all NOT!

Do some research on enforcement will you.

keymanjim
02-12-2013, 12:33 PM

And being in this country for any reason is illegal. We shouldn't be rewarding illegal activities.
If we ignore our immigration laws, then what is the incentive to adhere to any laws?

Chloe
02-12-2013, 12:34 PM
They are both crimes. I thought we covered that.

Speeding is a crime and so is murder. But the sentences and the clout behind those two crimes are not even in the same ballpark. Same as this. Crossing the border illegally is not even in the same ballpark as say me being raped.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 12:34 PM

We don't need them, Cigar, and I really don't care about their stories. They are "props".

In any case, none of that will happen. There will be no fines, no going to the back of the line etc. To do that would be so unfair! Boofuckinghoo!

keymanjim
02-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Speeding is a crime and so is murder. But the sentences and the clout behind those two crimes are not even in the same ballpark. Same as this. Crossing the border illegally is not even in the same ballpark as say me being raped.
Therein lies the problem. We need stricter immigration enforcement. Not laxer. We don't reward speeders with a new car. We don't reward murderers with a new weapon.
And we shouldn't reward illegals with citizenship.

Pete7469
02-12-2013, 12:42 PM

I'm sure you also realize that the last amnesty was granted by a Republican.

Of course you do...if you didn't you would be proving to everyone here what an enormous moron you are....

He's had that cover very well already.

I've got some mixed feelings on this. The logistics alone of shipping out every illegal would be beyond our ability. It would also tear apart families and throw out people who've otherwise been productive and assimilated. I oppose citizenship, but for that roughly 35% who actually want to stay and be good Americans we should allow them to work toward permanent residency. The rest could be forced through harsh penalties for employing them to go back, or rounded up and thrown out.

The bottom line is that the border needs to be secure, and we need to stop all this PC nonsense and stop coddling people who are here and have no desire to assimilate.

Chloe
02-12-2013, 12:44 PM

I've got some mixed feelings on this. The logistics alone of shipping out every illegal would be beyond our ability. It would also tear apart families and throw out people who've otherwise been productive and assimilated. I oppose citizenship, but for that roughly 35% who actually want to stay and be good Americans we should allow them to work toward permanent residency. The rest could be forced through harsh penalties for employing them to go back, or rounded up and thrown out.

The bottom line is that the border needs to be secure, and we need to stop all this PC nonsense and stop coddling people who are here and have no desire to assimilate.

I can agree with most of what you just said. I will say that the people who think that you can just go round up millions of people and deport them are just simply dreaming.

Pete7469
02-12-2013, 12:44 PM
We don't need them, Cigar, and I really don't care about their stories. They are "props".

In any case, none of that will happen. There will be no fines, no going to the back of the line etc. To do that would be so unfair! Boofuckinghoo!

I fear you're right, it will be a repeat of the bullshit 1986 amnesty.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Therein lies the problem. We need stricter immigration enforcement. Not laxer. We don't reward speeders with a new car. We don't reward murderers with a new weapon.
And we shouldn't reward illegals with citizenship.

Immigration Enforcement has never been more stricter in the history of The United States of America than it is now.

We now have negative boarder migration ... thank you President Obama

Next

keymanjim
02-12-2013, 12:47 PM
I can agree with most of what you just said. I will say that the people who think that you can just go round up millions of people and deport them are just simply dreaming.
They don't need to be rounded up. Just make them unwelcome.
Stop giving them any form of government assistance. Stop giving them and form of government issued documentation. Tell hospitals that they must report illegals as they are clogging up the emergency rooms for minor injuries.
In a short time they will deport themselves.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:47 PM

Guess what ... there's NOTHING you can do about it.

America is now a mixed country and you'll either need to like or leave it.

That's Change you'll need to deal with ... sport.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 12:48 PM
I fear you're right, it will be a repeat of the bullshit 1986 amnesty.

There is no question about it.

Private Pickle

You don't see anyone calling for amnesty for speeders...

keymanjim
Immigration Enforcement has never been more stricter in the history of The United States of America than it is now.

We now have negative boarder migration ... thank you President Obama

Next
That's more of a sign of a faltering economy than immigration enforcement. Thank you obama.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:49 PM
They don't need to be rounded up. Just make them unwelcome.
Stop giving them any form of government assistance. Stop giving them and form of government issued documentation. Tell hospitals that they must report illegals as they are clogging up the emergency rooms for minor injuries.
In a short time they will deport themselves.

Yea that's worked like a charm ... please keep that up ... please.

Yep ,... the Party of Stupid!

Cigar
02-12-2013, 12:50 PM
That's more of a sign of a faltering economy than immigration enforcement. Thank you obama.

You're welcome ... and guess witch President isn't losing 800,000 Jobs a month?

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 12:51 PM

Fair enough...but you don't put the cart before the horse.

Close the border, beef up enforcement then worry about the illegals already in the country... Otherwise it's 1986 all over again.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 12:51 PM

Is it any wonder that a conversation with Cigar degenerates so quickly? When he has no rational response he throws a temper tantrum.

Anyway, blacks will get hurt a lot more than I will by the migration of Mestizos. I'll just wait for the state to fail and it will. White people won't keep on paying the bills forever, sport.

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 12:52 PM

It happened during the Great Depression because we couldn't afford them. Ask yourself which would cost more money: A) Deportation or B) Doing nothing.

keymanjim
02-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Yea that's worked like a charm ... please keep that up ... please.

Yep ,... the Party of Stupid!
It hasn't worked because we still give them welfare, medicaid, social security and driver's licences rather than deporting them when they file for those things.
We also meed proper enforcement of the 14th Amendment and end the idea of anchor babies.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 12:53 PM

Guess which racial group still has an astronomical unemployment rate...

When you figure that out then guess why...

When you figure that out kick yourself in the ass. It was a self-inflicted wound.

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 12:53 PM

And enter the popular yet narrow mindset of the liberal... "If you are against illegal immigration you must be against immigrations..."

The lies may work on the college kids of America but anyone with half a brain cell will recognize the bullshit for what it is...

keymanjim
02-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Guess which president has raised the amount of people collecting food stamps higher than the entire population of Spain (http://visiontoamerica.com/13948/food-stamp-rolls-in-america-now-surpass-the-population-of-spain/)?

Mister D
02-12-2013, 12:55 PM
And enter the popular yet narrow mindset of the liberal... "If you are against illegal immigration you must be against immigrations..."

The lies may work on the college kids of America but anyone with half a brain cell will recognize the bullshit for what it is...

I certainly am. It's been an unmitigated disaster for the US and, ironically, it has devastated our lower classes many of whom are black.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Anyway, I am going to bookmark this for the next time Cigar's behavior comes up.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Cigar Yes, change is likely coming. The US will have significantly increased rates of poverty, illiteracy, crime, and dependence. The sooner it reaches critical mass the better. White folks are clinging stubbornly to a delusion and the sooner their lives are impacted negatively the better.

keymanjim
02-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Does anybody else find it strange the chloe and cigar disappeared at the same time?

Cigar
02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Here is the biggest fear people who are against immigration have ...

After decades and centuries of shitting on Hispanic people, some people are afraid they will have memories, just like African Americans have memories. So just keep on saying what you been saying and doing what you been doing.

BTW ... you may what to get stock in KY Jelly and do some stretching and bending over exercises ...

Because the Big Soup Bone is coming hard and strong :grin: So just keep on being the Stupid Party.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Does anybody else find it strange the chloe and cigar disappeared at the same time?

Jealous :)

Cigar
02-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Jealous :)

I needed to fix me some lunch ... don't you guys eat?

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 01:20 PM

After decades and centuries of shitting on Hispanic people, some people are afraid they will have memories, just like African Americans have memories. So just keep on saying what you been saying and doing what you been doing.

BTW ... you may what to get stock in KY Jelly and do some stretching and bending over exercises ...

Because the Big Soup Bone is coming hard and strong :grin: So just keep on being the Stupid Party.

Sounds like you're a man of experience. Try to control your anticipation sweet heart.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 01:37 PM

They're screwing blacks in the ass right now. Just an FYI. Have you stocked up on KY?

You really don't get it. All you seem to be able to do once we get into detail is parrot slogans.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 01:38 PM
They're screwing blacks in the ass right now. Just an FYI. Have you stocked up on KY?

You really don't get it. All you seem to be able to do once we get into detail is parrot slogans.

Really ... didn't get the memo.

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 01:40 PM

Someone just had an "aha moment".

Mister D
02-12-2013, 01:40 PM

It wasn't sent. They'll probably go with some hip hop outreach.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 01:43 PM
It wasn't sent. They'll probably go with some hip hop outreach.

I still won't get it ... maybe you should try Smooth Jazz :afro:

Mister D
02-12-2013, 01:44 PM

Does he imagine the black unemployment rate is so high because of racism? If you have dark skin and can manage to tie your shoes companies will hire you so as to comply with race based discrimination/preferences. In fact, Hispanics have clobbered blacks economically and are pushing them out of their historic neighborhoods.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 01:45 PM
I still won't get it ... maybe you should try Smooth Jazz :afro:

White people keep jazz alive so, no, that would not reach the right people. :smiley:

Cigar
02-12-2013, 01:45 PM

... was it November 6, 2012 End-of=day for you? :)

Cigar
02-12-2013, 01:46 PM
White people keep jazz alive so, no, that would not reach the right people. :smiley:

Thanks ... :)

Private Pickle
02-12-2013, 03:26 PM
... was it November 6, 2012 End-of=day for you? :)

I'm still waiting on mine... You seem to have one every post.

Cigar
02-12-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm still waiting on mine... You seem to have one every post.

Well some people are slower than others ... you'll get there sooner or later ... :)

Peter1469
02-12-2013, 05:51 PM

That is over the top. Rape is a felony, and often a capital crime. Crossing the boarder illegally is a misdemeanor.

Mister D
02-12-2013, 06:07 PM
That is over the top. Rape is a felony, and often a capital crime. Crossing the boarder illegally is a misdemeanor.

It is but, truth be told, it's enough to get the living shit kicked out of you in many parts of the world.

Carygrant
02-13-2013, 05:03 AM
How is it imaginary?

Like apples and oranges are the same because they are both fruit .
God help us .

Carygrant
02-13-2013, 05:09 AM
We are a nation. And a nation is defined by their borders. When a person crosses that 'imaginary' border without permission that is illegal. Just like if someone puts their penis in your vagina without permission is also illegal.

And at the rate that you are NOT progressing at, you will no longer be a great nation if white males are left to handle matters .
Look at the fertility rate . Your country is past the point of no return in terms of fertility rate and only non whites can save you .
Stick that round your collectively useless cocks , and suck on it .

Mister D
02-13-2013, 09:11 AM
And at the rate that you are NOT progressing at, you will no longer be a great nation if white males are left to handle matters .
Look at the fertility rate . Your country is past the point of no return in terms of fertility rate and only non whites can save you .

Actually, it's higher than yours. Where do you get this stuff? :laugh: Europe is literally dying.

Mainecoons
02-13-2013, 09:17 AM

Cary, you really should do a fact check before you post stuff like this. Don't look now but you're in the same boat as us and worse, your "browns" are Muslims who want to totally subjugate you.

The U.S. at least is primarily getting Christian immigrants who have a great deal more in common with the existing culture than the immigration which is occurring in, and destroying, Europe and the U.K.

http://whiteminority.wordpress.com/links-found-november-2008-on-negative-white-birth-rate/

[One in five primary school kids in UK are non-white]A baby boom among immigrant families is driving the population to a record high, government figures will show this week.
No accent too thick for a UK job, says minister
The figures, from the Office for National Statistics, will reveal that Britain’s highest birth rates are in the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities, both predominantly Muslim.
The birth rate among women born in Pakistan but living in the UK is three times higher than that among British-born women, the figures will show.
Separate figures due this month will reveal whether Mohammed has overtaken Jack as Britain’s most popular name for baby boys.

You can have Mohammed.

Mister D
02-13-2013, 09:18 AM
Cary, you really should do a fact check before you post stuff like this. Don't look now but you're in the same boat as us and worse, your "browns" are Muslims who want to totally subjugate you.

The U.S. at least is primarily getting Christian immigrants who have a great deal more in common with the existing culture than the immigration which is occurring in, and destroying, Europe and the U.K.

http://whiteminority.wordpress.com/links-found-november-2008-on-negative-white-birth-rate/

You can have Mohammed.[/FONT][/COLOR]

It's incredible isn't it? I think the man is senile.

Carygrant
02-13-2013, 09:45 AM

The U.S. at least is primarily getting Christian immigrants who have a great deal more in common with the existing culture than the immigration which is occurring in, and destroying, Europe and the U.K.You can have Mohammed.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I agree we are in the " same boat" -- as is most of the developed world --- and I have been fully aware of this total fertility data for several years .
Which is why , in that respect , our immigration approach in the nineties made so much sense .
The only errors we made ---and they were and still are important -------were to underestimate the extra pressures on infrastructure , and , secondly , to know when and how to switch the taps from "pour " to , "trickle ". We have just got there , albeit a few years later than desired .
The Moslem situation in Team GB is OK despite the two bombing incidents . And remember these involved " home grown" terrorists and NOT direct immigrants .About 90% of the popular story about undue Moslem authority here is gibberish .
i have tried to get through to the few bigots here that overall our country is a near role model for multi- culturism , but some people here are happier believing what they think they desperately need to believe -- perhaps as a means of denying the terrible problems faced by their very own white people in America .
I know plenty of Moslems and they are great people . A tremendous boost to our cultural heritage .
This picture you have been fed is so far off the real thing that it is worthy of a Ron Spock propaganda drive . I have no vested interests and therefore no reason to feed you a line .And this idea that Sharia law is , or will be , taking over is just spite and nonsense . Having said that , much of their business , banking and family laws are very sophisticated and imho possibly ahead of our own .

Mainecoons
02-13-2013, 09:51 AM
No, you blew it in the nineties because you let Muslims pour into your country and they are going to destroy what little remains of your freedoms.

Sorry to say.

Private Pickle
02-13-2013, 09:52 AM
I agree we are in the " same boat" -- as is most of the developed world --- and I have been fully aware of this total fertility data for several years .
Which is why , in that respect , our immigration approach in the nineties made so much sense .
The only errors we made ---and they were and still are important -------were to underestimate the extra pressures on infrastructure , and , secondly , to know when and how to switch the taps from "pour " to , "trickle ". We have just got there , albeit a few years later than desired .
The Moslem situation in Team GB is OK despite the two bombing incidents . And remember these involved " home grown" terrorists and NOT direct immigrants .About 90% of the popular story about undue Moslem authority here is gibberish .
i have tried to get through to the few bigots here that overall our country is a near role model for multi- culturism , but some people here are happier believing what they think they desperately need to believe -- perhaps as a means of denying the terrible problems faced by their very own white people in America .
I know plenty of Moslems and they are great people . A tremendous boost to our cultural heritage .
This picture you have been fed is so far off the real thing that it is worthy of a Ron Spock propaganda drive . I have no vested interests and therefore no reason to feed you a line .And this idea that Sharia law is , or will be , taking over is just spite and nonsense . Having said that , much of their business , banking and family laws are very sophisticated and imho possibly ahead of our own .

Underestimating the pressures of your infrastructure? You live on an Island...

Yet another example of the results of a limited gene pool....

Mister D
02-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Cary, in precisely what way do Muslims "boost" your "cultural heritage"? Mind you, I don't expect an answer. You have no idea.