PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Suspends Mark Halperin Indefinately.....

MMC
07-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Mark Halperin Calls President Obama a "Dick" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2-HjBI_1ag#ws)

Mark Halperin was asked what he thought about Obama's recent speech, on the Morning Joe Show. Halperin who works for Time magazine aked about the 7second delay and if he should go with that. Scarborough and Mika urged him to speak. So Halperin did. Stating he thought the President acted like a dick.

MSNBC has suspended Halperin indefinately......Thoughts?

Conley
07-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Well they told him he was on a delay and then they ran it anyway, so MSNBC screwed him there. I understand where Halperin was coming from but that's not a smart thing to say career wise.

MSNBC's base is all libs so I can see why they suspended him, but in my mind they are more to blame for his words since they encouraged him to speak freely and then acted shocked when he did what he was asked.

MMC
07-02-2011, 08:17 AM
Well, it was better than saying I thought the President came off as a arrogant pompous ass. But it does go to show you that the left will even go after their own for going after this President.

One just need to look at the New Freshman Senator Webb(Dem/V) former Under Secretary for the Navy. Wins first term and now refuses to run for office again. But he has been criticizing this President on all Foreign Policy Issues. As well as the HCF. Bet they can't wait to get rid of him.