PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Trump Rallies

MisterVeritis
06-17-2019, 11:58 AM
Uh-huh.

I laughed.

MoveOn partnered with around two dozen organizations on the event, including activist group, Indivisible, the national Women's March, Democracy for America, and CREDO, and looped in celebrities like Chelsea Handler and members of the cast and crew of "Modern Family" to help promote the event. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), who is leading the impeachment charge in the House of Representatives, was among those legislators and high-profile guests invited to speak at the rallies.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48467/moveonorg-held-nationwide-impeachtrump-rallies-emily-zanotti

Tens of people showed up.

EvilCat Breath
06-17-2019, 12:03 PM
This will cost George Soros a bundle.

DGUtley
06-17-2019, 12:08 PM
This I think:

Impeachment is unpalatable to most Americans.
Impeachment will ensure Trump's re-election.
Impeachment will further alienate independents from the Democrats.
The 2019 Ohio State Buckeyes Football Team will score a lot of points this year.
Ohio will go Trump in 2020.
Gorsuch and Kavanaugh haven't been in any way predictable.

Common
06-17-2019, 12:51 PM
Another tidbit that cracked me up. Cnns premier fake news purveyor Acosta had a big deal book signing, he sold 30 books, I think a few conservatives felt bad for him and bought them and told him to keep them

Adelaide
06-17-2019, 01:40 PM
I am not sure why Democrats, some of them anyway, are wasting time, energy or resources on this.

texan
06-17-2019, 02:05 PM
That's hilarious! I will tell you what else is funny. People manipulating these polls to get what they want.

Trump ain't down 10 points to anyone.

Sergeant Gleed
06-17-2019, 02:12 PM
I am not sure why Democrats, some of them anyway, are wasting time, energy or resources on this.

The Rodents have to keep their Idiots at fever pitch at all times. If they don't do this the few Rodents who have the ability will think things out and leave the Rodent Plantation.

I've been seeing more and more #walkaway stickers on cars and, horrors!, their windows aren't being smashed like that would have been before..

Tahuyaman
06-17-2019, 02:34 PM
This I think:

Impeachment is unpalatable to most Americans.
Impeachment will ensure Trump's re-election.
Impeachment will further alienate independents from the Democrats.
The 2019 Ohio State Buckeyes Football Team will score a lot of points this year.
Ohio will go Trump in 2020.
Gorsuch and Kavanaugh haven't been in any way predictable.
Gosuch has. He looks to be quite conservative. More so than Kavanaugh.

Lummy
06-17-2019, 03:47 PM
By "high profile" they meant big joke.

MisterVeritis
06-17-2019, 03:48 PM
Gosuch has. He looks to be quite conservative. More so than Kavanaugh.
My initial comments on Kavanaugh were negative. I fear he will be as disappointing as Roberts.

bulletbob
06-17-2019, 08:03 PM
Im suprized democrats dont call for a anal exam of trump .never seen politics like this before.