PDA

View Full Version : It Is Only About "Some" Of The Children

Admiral Ackbar
07-04-2019, 09:09 AM
Looks like in true Maoist fashion the Leftists are not concerned about all the children, only the children that suit their purposes.

While there are vapors over the border children, the Maoists take aim at an preteen having some fun. But it is ok because she is not a member of the crazy left.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/mini-aoc-twitter-deleted/

Ava will not being doing any more MINI AOC content.

The Left's Harassment and death threats have gone too far for our family. We have been getting calls on our personal phone numbers.
For our safety and for our child's safety, we deleted all Mini AOC accounts.

The Chairman Smiles down upon his minions of the Left!

DGUtley
07-04-2019, 11:00 AM
I saw that. Nice play by the lefties to death threat a young girl.

Safety
07-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Set up twitter account - Free

Establish a genre that creates a viral environment by parodying a public figure - Free

Not realizing your eight year old may encounter adult life experiences when it is taken too far - Priceless

Lummy
07-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Antifa no doubt finds her a threat to their community.

Lummy
07-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Not realizing your eight year old may encounter adult life experiences when it is taken too far - Priceless

You're writing fiction. What did she take "too far"?

DGUtley
07-04-2019, 01:13 PM
Set up twitter account - Free. Establish a genre that creates a viral environment by parodying a public figure - Free. Not realizing your eight year old may encounter adult life experiences when it is taken too far - Priceless

C’mon. Parody = death threats. Parody by an 8 year old against a public figure is taking it too far. Bullshit.

Admiral Ackbar
07-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Set up twitter account - Free

Establish a genre that creates a viral environment by parodying a public figure - Free

Drag your kid to the Southern Board-Free

Whine about being separated -Free

Get deported back your shithole country- Priceless

Safety
07-04-2019, 03:20 PM
C’mon. Parody = death threats. Parody by an 8 year old against a public figure is taking it too far. Bullshit.

The eight year old doesn’t have the facilities to understand parody, much less the political spectrum, this was totally the work of her parents.

Don’t get it twisted as I’m condoning the death threats, I’m blaming the parents for allowing her to be placed in that situation.

How about this, if people can sit here and blame the father for his drowning and the drowning of his daughter for trying to make it to America, to the point that some even advocated for levying murder charges against him, and there was no “outrage” over that, then spare me the “outrage” over my comments.

Safety
07-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Drag your kid to the Southern Board-Free

Whine about being separated -Free

Get deported back your shithole country- Priceless

*yawn*

FindersKeepers
07-05-2019, 03:57 AM
The eight year old doesn’t have the facilities to understand parody, much less the political spectrum, this was totally the work of her parents.

Don’t get it twisted as I’m condoning the death threats, I’m blaming the parents for allowing her to be placed in that situation.

Of course it was the work of her parents but it was lighthearted and meant to be amusing. To act as though they should have known they'd get death threats is ridiculous.

In reality, anyone who would make death threats over this wants to silence free speech and will go to great lengths to do it. The parents are not to blame for loose cannons who can't control themselves. Do you also blame the victims of rape because they wore a dress with a short hemline? Are they too at fault for placing themselves in that situation?

Unbelievable.

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/hv/images/2019/185/b2355b87-da58-49e8-918b-53d257a48c71.png

Peter1469
07-05-2019, 04:48 AM
I thought she was funny.

I think her parents were extremely stupid to use her publicly this way. It may rise to the level of criminal neglect of a child.

If her parents killed anyone trying to harm their kid I would applaud.

Lummy
07-05-2019, 05:42 AM
So it's their fault and her fault that she was threatened. IC.

Lummy
07-05-2019, 05:46 AM
Frankly, I didn't think the little kid ever rose above being just another little kid being cute. I don't think she was anything near the internet sensation she was made out to be. The whole thing was media play, perhaps tweaked in popularity numbers by youtube and a lot of hype. They do that, you know.

DGUtley
07-05-2019, 06:31 AM
The eight year old doesn’t have the facilities to understand parody, much less the political spectrum, this was totally the work of her parents. Don’t get it twisted as I’m condoning the death threats, I’m blaming the parents for allowing her to be placed in that situation. How about this, if people can sit here and blame the father for his drowning and the drowning of his daughter for trying to make it to America, to the point that some even advocated for levying murder charges against him, and there was no “outrage” over that, then spare me the “outrage” over my comments.

8 year olds most definitely do have the capacity to understand humor, parody and copy-catting. Putting it on the internet was the work of her parents -- but it was comedic and that drew death threats. How is that "taken it too far" -- your words, not mine.

What the hell are you talking about -- murder charges against a corpse? Yes, it was the father's fault for putting his child in danger by swimming across the river. That compares to funny internet youtube channel how?

donttread
07-05-2019, 06:51 AM
I saw that. Nice play by the lefties to death threat a young girl.

People are fucked up. Especially in any group or format where they can egg each other on. Death threats are illegal as far as I know and need to be prosecuted across the board. No differential enforcement.

donttread
07-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Looks like in true Maoist fashion the Leftists are not concerned about all the children, only the children that suit their purposes.

While there are vapors over the border children, the Maoists take aim at an preteen having some fun. But it is ok because she is not a member of the crazy left.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/mini-aoc-twitter-deleted/

The Chairman Smiles down upon his minions of the Left!

Maybe the factor that really pissed off the "PC by threat " crowd was the little girl's last name.

nathanbforrest45
07-05-2019, 07:15 AM
How is mocking a politician, any politician, by someone of any age "dangerous" and deserving of death threats? Is this any different from Muslim extremist calling for assassination of anyone making a political cartoon of "The Prophet"? How can any sane person truly condone death threats against this action and blame the parents for "allowing it to happen".

Safety
07-05-2019, 11:11 AM
8 year olds most definitely do have the capacity to understand humor, parody and copy-catting. Putting it on the internet was the work of her parents -- but it was comedic and that drew death threats. How is that "taken it too far" -- your words, not mine.

What the hell are you talking about -- murder charges against a corpse? Yes, it was the father's fault for putting his child in danger by swimming across the river. That compares to funny internet youtube channel how?

Completely disagree on all accounts. Sorry, no average eight year old will take to the internet to mock a political congressperson or even the president without the complete guidance from their parents. They just don’t have the interest to follow politics. To see you blame the father for the daughter’s death, when the daughter was the one to jump into the water to go after her father, but completely ignore the parent’s involvement in the YouTube girl is exactly the point I make in other discussions about partisanship.

DGUtley
07-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Completely disagree on all accounts. Sorry, no average eight year old will take to the internet to mock a political congressperson or even the president without the complete guidance from their parents. They just don’t have the interest to follow politics. To see you blame the father for the daughter’s death, when the daughter was the one to jump into the water to go after her father, but completely ignore the parent’s involvement in the YouTube girl is exactly the point I make in other discussions about partisanship.

First of all, you would be wrong insofar as the 8-year old girl point. Yes, the parents put her on youtube. How does that compare to dragging your kid across a river?

Secondly, who's fault is it that the girl died? The girl? She can't be. Under seven, legally cannot be. Seven and over, yes. Legally may be culpable (See First of all point).

There is no comparison.

Safety
07-05-2019, 11:41 AM
First of all, you would be wrong insofar as the 8-year old girl point. Yes, the parents put her on youtube. How does that compare to dragging your kid across a river?

Secondly, who's fault is it that the girl died? The girl? She can't be. Under seven, legally cannot be. Seven and over, yes. Legally may be culpable (See First of all point).

There is no comparison.

Once again, completely disagree, but your position is noted.

Mister D
07-05-2019, 11:45 AM

There is no comparison.
Safety has no sense of proportion. Just keep that in mind.

Private Pickle
07-05-2019, 11:47 AM
The father crossing the border was committing a crime. The 8-year old and her parents weren’t.

Admiral Ackbar
07-05-2019, 11:48 AM

And this girl has certain physical characteristics that put her at a disadvantage. That means she is fair game. If she had different physical characteristics Safety would have a different view of the situation.

Safety
07-05-2019, 12:07 PM

And this girl has certain physical characteristics that put her at a disadvantage. That means she is fair game. If she had different physical characteristics Safety would have a different view of the situation.

I am amused that you two constantly keep me in your mind, but I am not the topic here.

Mister D
07-05-2019, 12:12 PM
I am amused that you two constantly keep me in your mind, but I am not the topic here.

Yes, constantly. ROFL

Safety
07-05-2019, 12:13 PM
The father crossing the border was committing a crime. The 8-year old and her parents weren’t.

Well, it depends. Twitter requires those that use the service to be above the age of thirteen...so either her parents are lying about the eight year old actually being the one doing the parody, or they are breaking the rules for use by allowing an eight year old to use the service.

Private Pickle
07-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Well, it depends. Twitter requires those that use the service to be above the age of thirteen...so either her parents are lying about the eight year old actually being the one doing the parody, or they are breaking the rules for use by allowing an eight year old to use the service.

You're really grasping on this one...

It's obvious the 8 year old was doing the parody and her parents were using the service.

Are you saying that images of kids can't be put on social media by their parents?

Safety
07-05-2019, 12:20 PM
You're really grasping on this one...

It's obvious the 8 year old was doing the parody and her parents were using the service.

Are you saying that images of kids can't be put on social media by their parents?

No grasping involved, so what you have just said is that the entire persona of the “miniAOC” is basically an eight year old being coached to say what her parents want her to say. Which does nothing but support my position earlier in the thread about eight year olds not having the political appetite to engage in parody, unlike several members here who say they are DGUtley.

Basically, the parents are using their eight year old to be political, then want to get upset that they were treated as other adults have been treated when they get political?

#HeresMyShockedFace

Admiral Ackbar
07-05-2019, 12:26 PM

It is not you personally we are discussing. It is your illogical positions. The purpose of this site is discussion of such things.

Private Pickle
07-05-2019, 12:28 PM
No grasping involved, so what you have just said is that the entire persona of the “miniAOC” is basically an eight year old being coached to say what her parents want her to say. Which does nothing but support my position earlier in the thread about eight year olds not having the political appetite to engage in parody, unlike several members here who say they are @DGUtley (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2019).

When did I say anything about the parents coaching the 8 year old and what does that have to do with your illogical comparison?

Basically, the parents are using their eight year old to be political, then want to get upset that they were treated as other adults have been treated when they get political?
#HeresMyShockedFace
Blame the victim much? Should the college girl not be shocked when she wears a skirt to a frat party and get's raped?

If one didn't know you better one would think you're saying death threats are justified against those who voice a political opinion... Since I do know you I think you're saying death threats are justified against those who voice a political opinion...

Safety
07-05-2019, 12:34 PM
It is not you personally we are discussing. It is your illogical positions. The purpose of this site is discussion of such things.

Rite...because when you used my name, that was not making it personal. :rofl:

Now, I’m sure FindersKeepers will chime in an say “This is a political debate forum, hence, everyone is welcome to share their political opinion. Get back to me when you understand that.” But I won’t hold my breath on that happening, because we all know why...

Mister D
07-05-2019, 12:39 PM
When did I say anything about the parents coaching the 8 year old and what does that have to do with your illogical comparison?

Blame the victim much? Should the college girl not be shocked when she wears a skirt to a frat party and get's raped?

If one didn't know you better one would think you're saying death threats are justified against those who voice a political opinion... Since I do know you I think you're saying death threats are justified against those who voice a political opinion...

This is just another Safety train wreck.

Mister D
07-05-2019, 12:40 PM

Now, I’m sure @FindersKeepers (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1881) will chime in an say “This is a political debate forum, hence, everyone is welcome to share their political opinion. Get back to me when you understand that.” But I won’t hold my breath on that happening, because we all know why...
Using another member's screen name is making it personal? What?

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 12:41 PM

Now, I’m sure @FindersKeepers (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1881) will chime in an say “This is a political debate forum, hence, everyone is welcome to share their political opinion. Get back to me when you understand that.” But I won’t hold my breath on that happening, because we all know why...

no...........tell us why

Safety
07-05-2019, 12:43 PM

First, this entire forum engages in “blaming the victim”, just read past threads on police brutality, migrants, minorities, or the woman’s right to choose.

Second, I was discussing the proclivities of how many here are just fine with death threats towards people when it is directed towards the opposite ideology, there are more than just a handful of examples, including AOC and other congresspeople, Obama, Hollywood actors, etc., so please spare me the faux virtue signaling, especially after I explicitly stated I did not condone them being directed towards the parents of this eight year old.

Third, /shrug.

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Mister D I expect a trip around the mulberry bush for an answer.............

Mister D
07-05-2019, 12:44 PM
@Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) I expect a trip around the mulberry bush for an answer.............
You used my screen name. Now it's personal.

LOL

Safety
07-05-2019, 12:45 PM
This is just another Safety train wreck.

Using another member's screen name is making it personal? What?

Does simple English confuse you?

Let me help....

“Conservatives are stupid” - ok (general statement)
“Mister d is stupid” - not ok (personal statement)

You’re welcome.

Mister D
07-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Does simple English confuse you?

Let me help....

“Conservatives are stupid” - ok (general statement)
“Mister d is stupid” - not ok (personal statement)

You’re welcome.
Your argument is stupid. That's not making it personal. Stop embarrassing yourself.

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Your argument is stupid. That's not making it personal. Stop embarrassing yourself.

well..............the first lap around the mulberry bush goes to you.

Private Pickle
07-05-2019, 12:50 PM
First, this entire forum engages in “blaming the victim”, just read past threads on police brutality, migrants, minorities, or the woman’s right to choose.

Obviously not because if you look at any of the threads I've posted on with regards to police overreach you'll I'm a staunch critic and always have been...
But it almost sounds like you're saying that because other people blame the victim it's cool that you blame the victim... Actually that's exactly what it sounds like...

Second, I was discussing the proclivities of how many here are just fine with death threats towards people when it is directed towards the opposite ideology, there are more than just a handful of examples, including AOC and other congresspeople, Obama, Hollywood actors, etc., so please spare me the faux virtue signaling, especially after I explicitly stated I did not condone them being directed towards the parents of this eight year old.

Third, /shrug.
You keep pointing to individuals instead of addressing the argument. Meanwhile you sound totally OK with this death threat because other people get death threats... Pretty strange logic.

Safety
07-05-2019, 12:52 PM

I’m glad you are learning, now if you would just work on understanding how to use terms properly. Projecting that someone stop embarrassing themself, is not the right way to shield yourself from being made to look ignorant. You’re welcome.

Safety
07-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Obviously not because if you look at any of the threads I've posted on with regards to police overreach you'll I'm a staunch critic and always have been...
But it almost sounds like you're saying that because other people blame the victim it's cool that you blame the victim... Actually that's exactly what it sounds like...

You keep pointing to individuals instead of addressing the argument. Meanwhile you sound totally OK with this death threat because other people get death threats... Pretty strange logic.

Cool story, bro.

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 12:54 PM
I’m glad you are learning, now if you would just work on understanding how to use terms properly. Projecting that someone stop embarrassing themself, is not the right way to shield yourself from being made to look ignorant. You’re welcome.
Mister D looks like you got lap two............

Mister D
07-05-2019, 12:56 PM
@Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) looks like you got lap two............
Ugh...his prose his horrible. He's one of those guys who needs to remind himself to speak plainly and naturally.

Mister D
07-05-2019, 12:57 PM

He's always searching desperately for hypocrisy and finding it everywhere he looks. That's why we have another train wreck.

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Ugh...his prose his horrible. He's one of those guys who needs to remind himself to speak plainly and naturally.

But back to the discussion............so many kids are shown on social media doing so many things. They only people who are threatening this family are the New Social Democrats. They must remain in the shadows, armed and masked, in order to create a shady image of themselves. They hope to create fear. But even that has deadly consequences. It will get to a point where one or more of them will be killed.
Maybe they should call upon the PeaceKeepers for personal protection. Not for them, but for the perps. It could just save a perp's life if he knew he would be confronted?
I think the FBI should look into those direct threats and jail them all.
..........and they say the civil war hasn't started yet. It's just getting its shoes on

Private Pickle
07-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Cool story, bro.

It's OK. You've been paddled but it's over now and you can run along.

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 01:08 PM
He's always searching desperately for hypocrisy and finding it everywhere he looks. That's why we have another train wreck.

I figure it this way. It's at least a trainwreck 2 years long. Same wreck. It just hasn't stopped.

Safety
07-05-2019, 01:10 PM
It's OK. You've been paddled but it's over now and you can run along.

What a weird and disturbing thing to say to another grown man.

#SorryIDontBatForTheOtherTeam

Safety
07-05-2019, 01:11 PM
Mister D looks like you got lap two............

I figure it this way. It's at least a trainwreck 2 years long. Same wreck. It just hasn't stopped.

LoL, let me just bump this for the next time a hack tries to call someone a troll.

Private Pickle
07-05-2019, 01:11 PM
What a weird and disturbing thing to say to another grown man.

#SorryIDontBatForTheOtherTeam

If I was talking to another "grown man" I'd be inclined to agree with you...

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 01:13 PM

ouch..........that'll leave a mark

Safety
07-05-2019, 01:17 PM

There’s no need to imagine, you were. No matter how hard you try, there is no denying reality.

Don’t spend too much time hating yourself over your terrible choice of words.

Safety
07-05-2019, 01:18 PM
ouch..........that'll leave a mark

You missed a spot.

Private Pickle
07-05-2019, 01:23 PM
There’s no need to imagine, you were. No matter how hard you try, there is no denying reality.

Don’t spend too much time hating yourself over your terrible choice of words.
LOL OK I won't.

Safety
07-05-2019, 01:28 PM
LOL OK I won't.

:weedsmoking:

Captdon
07-05-2019, 01:37 PM
LoL, let me just bump this for the next time a hack tries to call someone a troll.

I have never tried to call you a troll. I have succeeded in calling you troll. You never add to any thread. You ruin them but never add to them. You should be sorry to be you.

Safety
07-05-2019, 01:40 PM
^^^ LoLz, he mad.

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 01:45 PM
You missed a spot.

weren't ma dig......................hahahahahaha

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Now, back to the topic.
"I have a hard time understanding the attitude that states that I'm going to harass and threaten you , but if you don't want to be the reason for it, and it is all your fault, then don't go into public. We'll hurt you, maybe be the reason you get killed, and then blame you. You did, after all, speak against us."
The term Nazi you keep hearing is unjustified.
The Nazi's hunted the Jews down and killed them in the millions. Hitler conquered countries just to kill as many Jews as he could. The real Nazis used a racial difference as a basis for their reasoning.

Out in Mediaville and some in here, in here have the Jews confused with the Nazis with this attitude. So far, we haven't struck back.

Admiral Ackbar
07-05-2019, 02:14 PM

I used your name because we are conversing. That is normal in human interactions.

FindersKeepers
07-05-2019, 02:38 PM

Not sure why you tagged me in your response. I'm not really interested in your continuous trolling of me.

It's obvious you're personally triggered by the opinions of others. Not my problem. You can think anything you so choose about me -- and I'm not going to care. I don't know you. You don't know me.

Seriously, if you want to engage me in a conversation, try addressing the topic -- or at least address the context of my posts without all the animosity and vitriol. I don't think that's so hard. I got warned at the same time you got warned a couple of weeks ago, and I don't want to be dragged back into one of those mud-wrestling matches with you. Either address my posts honestly or leave me alone.

Safety
07-05-2019, 06:24 PM
Not sure why you tagged me in your response. I'm not really interested in your continuous trolling of me.

It's obvious you're personally triggered by the opinions of others. Not my problem. You can think anything you so choose about me -- and I'm not going to care. I don't know you. You don't know me.

Seriously, if you want to engage me in a conversation, try addressing the topic -- or at least address the context of my posts without all the animosity and vitriol. I don't think that's so hard. I got warned at the same time you got warned a couple of weeks ago, and I don't want to be dragged back into one of those mud-wrestling matches with you. Either address my posts honestly or leave me alone.

You simply could have said that you were not going to say anything to that member because he isn’t opposed to your ideology, writing a manifesto about nothing is a waste of time for you and me.

Plus, thanks for solidifying my premise that hacks are not only disingenuous, but easily triggered when called out. Toodles.

Safety
07-05-2019, 06:27 PM
I used your name because we are conversing. That is normal in human interactions.

You were conversing with someone else, talking about me. Why is it so hard to just admit you were making it personal? I mean, if you feel bad about being called out, I understand, but that doesn’t change the fact that you were making it personal about me.

Mister D
07-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Everyone, tell Safety how mad you are about his new Copernicus avatar and call him "Toby". It will make his Friday night.

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 06:51 PM
You were conversing with someone else, talking about me. Why is it so hard to just admit you were making it personal? I mean, if you feel bad about being called out, I understand, but that doesn’t change the fact that you were making it personal about me.

dude, you make everything in here about you. You should enjoy the unintended.

stjames1_53
07-05-2019, 06:55 PM
why is it so damned hard for Safety to stay on topic?
1 post at the beginning and nothing but personal attacks followed.
Meh...............

Safety
07-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Everyone, tell Safety how mad you are about his new Copernicus avatar and call him "Toby". It will make his Friday night.

dude, you make everything in here about you. You should enjoy the unintended.

why is it so damned hard for Safety to stay on topic?
1 post at the beginning and nothing but personal attacks followed.
Meh...............

#triggered hacks will act #triggered

Safety
07-05-2019, 09:15 PM
It’s so funny how the local hacks will bitch about me not being on topic, but then proceed to post more comments about me than the topic.

#tPFWoundedInternetWarriors

FindersKeepers
07-06-2019, 02:36 AM
You simply could have said that you were not going to say anything to that member because he isn’t opposed to your ideology, writing a manifesto about nothing is a waste of time for you and me.

Plus, thanks for solidifying my premise that hacks are not only disingenuous, but easily triggered when called out. Toodles.

Another off-topic post.

...sigh...

stjames1_53
07-06-2019, 04:44 AM
#triggered hacks will act #triggered

it would seem you are being quite disingenuous. You threw yourself into someone else's thread to make it all about you. You are the one triggered. Some actually couldn't care less about you.

stjames1_53
07-06-2019, 04:46 AM

admit it, you love to have the light shining on you, no matter how you get it. It's always got to be about you. What a baby..............
All we hear from you is me, me, me, me, I, I, I.............

Safety
07-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Another off-topic post.

...sigh...

it would seem you are being quite disingenuous. You threw yourself into someone else's thread to make it all about you. You are the one triggered. Some actually couldn't care less about you.

admit it, you love to have the light shining on you, no matter how you get it. It's always got to be about you. What a baby..............
All we hear from you is me, me, me, me, I, I, I.............

^^^^^ called it.

It’s so funny how the local hacks will bitch about me not being on topic, but then proceed to post more comments about me than the topic.

Admiral Ackbar
07-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Lets bring this back to center. Leftist Brown Shirts went after an 8 year old kid and their family for making fun of a protected person (in this case AOC). Some (who we will not name as to protect their privacy) on this site are arguing too dammed bad because the parents put her up to it and should have known better.

Others on on this site (namely me and a few other of the Normals) are arguing this was massively uncool and the family and girl were having good old fashioned fun.
If death threats were thrown around to the kid who is pushing ban straws, or the kids from Parkland then there would be outrage.

We dont expect the Maoists to play fair. The Chairman frowns on that. This discussion will never correct the pathologies of the oppressive leftist as they know what they are doing.

It is however the duty of the Normals and free men and women to at least point it out.

FindersKeepers
07-06-2019, 08:58 AM
No grasping involved, so what you have just said is that the entire persona of the “miniAOC” is basically an eight year old being coached to say what her parents want her to say. Which does nothing but support my position earlier in the thread about eight year olds not having the political appetite to engage in parody, unlike several members here who say they are @DGUtley (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2019).

#HeresMyShockedFace

Poor attempt to justify the death threats. Any person, adult or child, should be able to speak out and NOT be threatened. When a child is threatened the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the one(s) who threatened her -- no one else.

The parents were in the the right to close her account -- but they did nothing wrong by having her do the parodies to begin with.

The parodies were not the cause of the death threats. The sick minds of the warped individuals who made them were.

Safety
07-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Poor attempt to justify the death threats. Any person, adult or child, should be able to speak out and NOT be threatened. When a child is threatened the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the one(s) who threatened her -- no one else.

The parents were in the the right to close her account -- but they did nothing wrong by having her do the parodies to begin with.

The parodies were not the cause of the death threats. The sick minds of the warped individuals who made them were.

No dear, not an attempt to justify anything, just highlighting the massive, blatant, and most incredible cases of hypocrisy to exist. In this case the parents are not responsible for their actions which garner comments of death threats based upon their daughter’s twitter parody...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/108226-Omar-Says-She-s-Faced-an-Increase-in-Death-Threats-Since-Trump-Tweeted-Out-This-Video - but in this thread, it’s all about the victim of death threats being the responsible party....

Partisan hacks never shock me.

Admiral Ackbar
07-06-2019, 09:41 AM
I have to say that if I was getting death threats I would just make sure that the loonies know that there is a slight chance .45 round might possible by chance becoming their way.

FindersKeepers
07-06-2019, 09:59 AM
No dear, not an attempt to justify anything, just highlighting the massive, blatant, and most incredible cases of hypocrisy to exist. In this case the parents are not responsible for their actions which garner comments of death threats based upon their daughter’s twitter parody...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/108226-Omar-Says-She-s-Faced-an-Increase-in-Death-Threats-Since-Trump-Tweeted-Out-This-Video - but in this thread, it’s all about the victim of death threats being the responsible party....

Partisan hacks never shock me.

Partisanship. You display it daily here.

Another intellectually dishonest comparison. We already know Omar committed tax fraud and she may well have violated immigration rules. Omar has demeaned the nation she claims to represent. She verbally attacks conservatives -- real attacks -- not amusing parodies -- and she shows great disdain for the American way of life. You've made some silly comparisons, but this one isn't even in the ballpark. Omar didn't deserve death threats either, but she has thrown her entire life in to the political arena and she's been extremely divisive.

Mini AOC is just a child who was having fun playing at being a comedian. Anyone who makes death threats is a sick puppy, but those who threaten innocent children are the worst of all.

Again, no comparison.

Safety
07-06-2019, 10:03 AM
Partisanship. You display it daily here.

Another intellectually dishonest comparison. We already know Omar committed tax fraud and she may well have violated immigration rules. Omar has demeaned the nation she claims to represent. She verbally attacks conservatives -- real attacks -- not amusing parodies -- and she shows great disdain for the American way of life. You've made some silly comparisons, but this one isn't even in the ballpark. Omar didn't deserve death threats either, but she has thrown her entire life in to the political arena and she's been extremely divisive.

Mini AOC is just a child who was having fun playing at being a comedian. Anyone who makes death threats is a sick puppy, but those who threaten innocent children are the worst of all.

Again, no comparison.

^^^ dat's diff’rent tho

MisterVeritis
07-06-2019, 11:30 AM

It is because we like you...

Peter1469
07-06-2019, 02:54 PM

There is no comparison.
How the hell do you drown in a river? Can't swim? Don't get in the river.