PDA

View Full Version : While the media promotes Harris for her race card campaign tactics...

Ransom
07-06-2019, 09:24 AM
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/article232325102.html

the checkbooks remain more wide open for the Dudes in the race for our Democrat Party.

Kamala Harris raised roughly $12 million in the past three months, her presidential campaign said Friday, nearly a quarter of which she took in after confronting former Vice President Joe Biden during the first Democratic debate.

Harris' latest total is about equal to what she brought in during the first fundraising quarter, but noticeably less than some other first-tier 2020 White House hopefuls, who have already released details of their fundraising ahead of the July 15 deadline to report to the Federal Election Commission. South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg reported raking in $24.8 million , Biden raised $21.5 million and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont collected $18 million.

Wow. Mayor Pete doubles her up...….Biden nearly does and even though the Crazy One was criticized for his debate performance, he's raising more money than she is by a substantial margin. This is why I continue to preach that a moderate Dem will eventually rise to the top and be supported by the far Left. Follow the money. Those listening to CNN and MSNBC, those two networks and other media are pushing Harris hard, promoting, trying to 'create' the DNC's candidate. The $ ain't going to Kamala. She's not funded like the men in the group. Clear discrimination? Dem voters afraid an African American Woman could become President?

I saw a Dem talking head, I think it was on CNN claiming Trump was "afraid" of Kamala Harris, that she was a candidate who proved she could take on Trump...by taking on Uncle Joe. I think it's clear the Democrat Party is afraid of Harris......and are sending buckets of cash off to ensure Harris doesn't get the nomination. All the money stuffed into white men's pockets, Democrat voters seem to be giving their money to other candidates. More.....male candidates....more white Dude looking candidates.

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/article232325102.html#storylink=cpy

Linux
07-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Harris' false claim that she was a little girl that benefited from busing is going to come back and bite her. It seems Biden deliberately took the high road.

Biden warns Democratic rivals he's got 'all this information about other people’s pasts'

In May, Biden, 76, promised not to attack his rivals, saying: “I will not speak ill of any of the Democratic candidates, I will not do it."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-warns-democratic-rivals-hes-got-all-this-information-about-other-peoples-pasts

MisterVeritis
07-06-2019, 11:03 AM
The candidates are building their databases for 2024.

jet57
07-06-2019, 11:25 AM
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/article232325102.html

the checkbooks remain more wide open for the Dudes in the race for our Democrat Party.

Kamala Harris raised roughly $12 million in the past three months, her presidential campaign said Friday, nearly a quarter of which she took in after confronting former Vice President Joe Biden during the first Democratic debate.

Harris' latest total is about equal to what she brought in during the first fundraising quarter, but noticeably less than some other first-tier 2020 White House hopefuls, who have already released details of their fundraising ahead of the July 15 deadline to report to the Federal Election Commission. South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg reported raking in $24.8 million , Biden raised $21.5 million and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont collected $18 million.

Wow. Mayor Pete doubles her up...….Biden nearly does and even though the Crazy One was criticized for his debate performance, he's raising more money than she is by a substantial margin. This is why I continue to preach that a moderate Dem will eventually rise to the top and be supported by the far Left. Follow the money. Those listening to CNN and MSNBC, those two networks and other media are pushing Harris hard, promoting, trying to 'create' the DNC's candidate. The $ ain't going to Kamala. She's not funded like the men in the group. Clear discrimination? Dem voters afraid an African American Woman could become President?

I saw a Dem talking head, I think it was on CNN claiming Trump was "afraid" of Kamala Harris, that she was a candidate who proved she could take on Trump...by taking on Uncle Joe. I think it's clear the Democrat Party is afraid of Harris......and are sending buckets of cash off to ensure Harris doesn't get the nomination. All the money stuffed into white men's pockets, Democrat voters seem to be giving their money to other candidates. More.....male candidates....more white Dude looking candidates.

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/article232325102.html#storylink=cpy

Harris is taking a lot of shit for that, -from the media - and well she should. Don't blame the media for what she said.