PDA

View Full Version : AOC's avoidance of a reporter

pjohns
07-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Just yesterday, I saw on the news that Aleandria Ocasio-Cortez was parroting the line that children were being forced to drink out of toilets near the US-Mexico border.

When she was asked, by a reporter, if she had seen any of this, she simply refused to answer. Instead, she swiftly rolled up the window of the car that she was riding in, thereby allowing her to ignore the question.

Evidently, she was disturbed that anyone would allow the facts to get in the way of a powerful narrative...

FindersKeepers
07-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Just yesterday, I saw on the news that Aleandria Ocasio-Cortez was parroting the line that children were being forced to drink out of toilets near the US-Mexico border.

When she was asked, by a reporter, if she had seen any of this, she simply refused to answer. Instead, she swiftly rolled up the window of the car that she was riding in, thereby allowing her to ignore the question.

Evidently, she was disturbed that anyone would allow the facts to get in the way of a powerful narrative...

That woman is off her rocker.

nathanbforrest45
07-07-2019, 02:49 PM
That woman is off her rocker.

I guarantee you could find thousands who would believe she is telling the truth. Starting with a few on this forum.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2019, 05:16 PM
It’s actually discouraging to know that any constituency in the US could choose to send an idiot like AOC to be their representative in our federal government.

Peter1469
07-07-2019, 05:41 PM

No wonder CBP agents and former agents mock her on Facebook.

bulletbob
07-07-2019, 06:44 PM
I for one dont buy it she needs press any press.
Most detention centers and prisons have a multi use toliet sink and fountain and i think this is what aoc the ding bat is talking about with out understandang what it is. She exaggerating the facts to get press or is to stupid to know whats shes talking about.
The bitch voted aginst funds to help illegals in detention .

texan
07-07-2019, 07:15 PM
Well I have news for her it’s her fault if they are!

Her and all of her buddies said there wasn’t a problem down there. None whatsoever.

She celebrated the walkout over selling beds to Homeland S. Genius you idiots.

Then voted against the 4.8 billion. Said they are not fixing problems. Sounds to me it was at the least to improve the facilities.

Great job news faker.