PDA

View Full Version : One less victim to get rid of

Carygrant
02-18-2013, 04:26 AM
Putting on one side the personal tragedy and its effect on her two sons , families and friends , don't the vast bulk of C and W artists make you sick ?
Bad voiced victims bleating and whining everywhere they go and about everything they do .
Why is this genre classified as Music? What relevance has a bunch of Hilly Billy pub singers to the rest of the world ?
This particular lady had more issues than an extremist Republican at a charity ball for helping other people .
Anybody else here who loves music and loves the many genres within world pop music , but detests the narrowness and invariable ghastly noises that make up this oddball minority masochistic community of people that are dedicated to ruining good music ?

Mindy McCready, who hit the top of the country charts before personal problems sidetracked her career, has died in an apparent suicide.
The 37-year-old was found dead on the front porch of her home in Heber Springs, Arkansas, on Sunday from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot to the head, authorities said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mindy-mccready-dies-apparent-suicide-035445413.html

Chris
02-18-2013, 06:57 AM
I think only sickos have problems with C&W music.

Carygrant
02-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Why would balanced people , who use the whole world as their reference , be expected to like tribal music from the insular Hilly Billy Land ?
A bit like the inmates believing that it is the carers and doctors who are the problems .
Nobody is stopping or banning your tribal ditty making .
With luck it is a sort of therapy which puts a hold on even more violence .

zelmo1234
02-18-2013, 07:15 AM
He is not a sicko, he is a liberal, they have always wanted to kill those that might disagree with their view of the world. Cary is no different. Out of one side of his moth he will tell you how compasionate he is, and out of the other call for the murder of those that do not agree with him.

Chris
02-18-2013, 07:17 AM
Why would balanced people , who use the whole world as their reference , be expected to like tribal music from the insular Hilly Billy Land ?
A bit like the inmates believing that it is the carers and doctors who are the problems .
Nobody is stopping or banning your tribal ditty making .
With luck it is a sort of therapy which puts a hold on even more violence .

I'll bet you find this all humourous. :retard:

Agravan
02-18-2013, 10:15 AM
Putting on one side the personal tragedy and its effect on her two sons , families and friends , don't the vast bulk of C and W artists make you sick ?
Bad voiced victims bleating and whining everywhere they go and about everything they do .
Why is this genre classified as Music? What relevance has a bunch of Hilly Billy pub singers to the rest of the world ?
This particular lady had more issues than an extremist Republican at a charity ball for helping other people .
Anybody else here who loves music and loves the many genres within world pop music , but detests the narrowness and invariable ghastly noises that make up this oddball minority masochistic community of people that are dedicated to ruining good music ?

Mindy McCready, who hit the top of the country charts before personal problems sidetracked her career, has died in an apparent suicide.
The 37-year-old was found dead on the front porch of her home in Heber Springs, Arkansas, on Sunday from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot to the head, authorities said.

Sick liberal bastard.

Peter1469
02-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Tone down the personal attacks.

Cigar
02-18-2013, 10:23 AM
I heard her boyfriend did the same just a few months ago ... sad ... yet again.

Peter1469
02-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Yes, it is sad.

Adelaide
02-18-2013, 11:40 AM
There is only so much personal tragedies a person can take, and with her history it wouldn't surprise me to find out she had underlying mental health problems, (people use drugs for a reason, usually). While it's tragic, I don't find it surprising. I feel very sorry for her children, particularly.

Cigar
02-18-2013, 11:44 AM
There is only so much personal tragedies a person can take, and with her history it wouldn't surprise me to find out she had underlying mental health problems, (people use drugs for a reason, usually). While it's tragic, I don't find it surprising. I feel very sorry for her children, particularly.

Well as we've seen time and time over and over again ... it don't take much for someone to snap.

At least she didn't blame the world and take out other first.

Private Pickle
02-18-2013, 05:53 PM

Dafuq??? :wtf20:

Mister D
02-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Yeah, same here. OK he's trying to be funny. :rollseyes: It's not funny though.

Private Pickle
02-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Yeah, same here. OK he's trying to be funny. :rollseyes: It's not funny though.

It's not even close to funny... I mean I get that British humor is dry but this is grounds for psychiatric evaluation...