What’s the difference?

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/163577/rubio_menendez_scandal_humor/

Bias? What bias?

Cigar
02-18-2013, 01:16 PM
Sucks to be popular ... :grin:

Agravan
02-18-2013, 01:48 PM
So it's ok to be a pervert as long as you're a popular Democrat, right?

Cigar
02-18-2013, 03:07 PM
So it's ok to be a pervert as long as you're a popular Democrat, right?

Is it OK with you?

If not, please contact your Conservative Media Empire and ask them to get off their ass and do some reporting.

Agravan
02-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Is it OK with you?

If not, please contact your Conservative Media Empire and ask them to get off their ass and do some reporting.
That, along with cheating, stealing elections and bribery, seem to be staples of the Democrat Party that you are so proud of. Not surprising...

Adelaide
02-18-2013, 06:33 PM
I don't care who screws hookers - screwing underage hookers should mean removal from office. Instantly. I don't care what politicians do in their spare time so long as it isn't illegal.

Peter1469
02-18-2013, 07:36 PM
I don't care who screws hookers - screwing underage hookers should mean removal from office. Instantly. I don't care what politicians do in their spare time so long as it isn't illegal.

Part of the problem is that the MSM will say that Marco Rubio ended his career by drinking water during an address. OK, he did gulp.

But they are silent when a certain D from NJ screws a 16 year old prostitution from the DR.

Adelaide
02-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Part of the problem is that the MSM will say that Marco Rubio ended his career by drinking water during an address. OK, he did gulp.

But they are silent when a certain D from NJ screws a 16 year old prostitution from the DR.

I guess. Is the local news for that representative covering it?

Mister D
02-18-2013, 07:44 PM

Whoa! I have not screwed any prostitutes at all! :angry:

:grin:

Peter1469
02-18-2013, 07:58 PM
I guess. Is the local news for that representative covering it?

I don't know. But the story came out during this guy's reelection and it didn't seem to affect him. I know that the networks were not covering it here. I didn't hear about it until long after the election was over.

Taxcutter
02-19-2013, 09:38 AM
"...the story came out during this guy's reelection and it didn't seem to affect him."

Taxcutter says:
Given the degree of vote fraud in most Democrat jurisdictions, he could have murdered her on the fifty yard line of the Super Bowl and still won 19,000 to nothing.

Can you imagine the MSM howling for the head of a Republican caught in such crimes?

Cigar
02-19-2013, 09:40 AM
Maybe one of you should give Fox News a Wake-up call?

Taxcutter
02-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Fox is awake.

Maybe you should give NBC News and the NYT a wake-up call.

Agravan
02-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Fox is awake.

Maybe you should give NBC News and the NYT a wake-up call.
They're awake too, the difference being, they don't care as long as it's a Democrat.