JackRuby
02-19-2013, 05:18 PM

Mister D
02-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Who said what, partisan Jacky?

JackRuby
02-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Who said what, partisan Jacky?

Oh, the "master baiter" banner has been passed on to you? Fish elsewhere, ye sucker of male organs.

I get why you're salty about this. It's the truth!

Jack

Mister D
02-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Oh, the "master baiter" banner has been passed on to you? Fish elsewhere, ye sucker of male organs.

I get why you're salty about this. It's the truth!

Jack

So you don't know. Understood. :smiley:

Captain Obvious
02-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Please keep it civil.

JackRuby
02-20-2013, 07:20 AM
Please keep it civil.

Mornin' Captain. Yea could you maybe do something about the baiters here? Daily we encounter people of the passive agressive ilk who try and piss people off then chuckle while they end up "in the hole." It does get tiresome. I wouldn't care but they never get touched. One of those "who throws the second punch" deals.

Jack

Mister D
02-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Mornin' Captain. Yea could you maybe do something about the baiters here? Daily we encounter people of the passive agressive ilk who try and piss people off then chuckle while they end up "in the hole." It does get tiresome. I wouldn't care but they never get touched. One of those "who throws the second punch" deals.

Jack

Asking you a question pisses you off? Asking you a question is baiting? Really? :smiley:

Mister D
02-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Jacky, who specifcally called poor Americans lazy? That's all I asked. Do you know?

JackRuby
02-20-2013, 09:00 AM
Asking you a question pisses you off? Asking you a question is baiting? Really? :smiley:

Good morning Mr. Passive Agressive.

Jack

JackRuby
02-20-2013, 09:02 AM
Jacky, who specifcally called poor Americans lazy? That's all I asked. Do you know?

I hear it from my conservative friends all the time. Some liberal friends too. Congress won't come out and say it. That's why they have their shockjock TV and radio announcers to spread that insulting message. That's been Rush Limbaugh's bread and butter for one. I see at least one reference a day to it on facebook from my conservative friends.

Lazy Jack

Mister D
02-20-2013, 09:03 AM
I hear it from my conservative friends all the time. Some liberal friends too. Congress won't come out and say it. That's why they have their shockjock TV and radio announcers to spread that insulting message. That's been Rush Limbaugh's bread and butter for one. I see at least one reference a day to it on facebook from my conservative friends.

Lazy Jack

So no one said it. I figured as much. Thanks. :wink: