PDA

View Full Version : I think Tool cool for School lost the race last night. KHAR will lose now.

texan
08-01-2019, 08:17 PM
Kamala looked like an inexperienced idiot last night. It’s like she forgot she has a recent record. kG handed her hat to her and said have a nice day smart ass.

This cost her the little hope she had. CNN even tried to prop her up before the debates.

#notgonnadoit all show no substance. Past rehearsed sound bytes she has a big bag of nothing.

texan
08-01-2019, 08:18 PM
Bi bi Bi Biden uh uh uh sounded old Ag Ag again.

Private Pickle
08-01-2019, 08:42 PM
I think Biden won that debate. He is the only centrist in the group and he called the others out for not being so. He didn't get the applause, he didn't get the woos, but he got the swing voters.

If a Democrat gets voted in I hope it's him.

Captain Obvious
08-01-2019, 09:13 PM
I think Biden won that debate. He is the only centrist in the group and he called the others out for not being so. He didn't get the applause, he didn't get the woos, but he got the swing voters.

Yeah, agreed.

He has to polish up his homework papers though, Trump is a wildcat.

I think Trump's phenomenon is waining a bit with some of his base, he'll need to capitalize on that.

Private Pickle
08-01-2019, 09:34 PM
Yeah, agreed.

I think Trump's phenomenon is waining a bit with some of his base, he'll need to capitalize on that.

Agreed. I'm looking forward to his next round of xenophobia that will propel his ratings going into 2020. It's going to be entertaining to say the least. And just imagine the OPs on this Forum that will result. Pass the popcorn.

Tahuyaman
08-01-2019, 11:09 PM
Kamala looked like an inexperienced idiot last night. It’s like she forgot she has a recent record. kG handed her hat to her and said have a nice day smart ass.

This cost her the little hope she had. CNN even tried to prop her up before the debates.

#notgonnadoit all show no substance. Past rehearsed sound bytes she has a big bag of nothing.

Tulsi Gabbard destroyed Kamala Harris last night.

Tahuyaman
08-01-2019, 11:13 PM

He didn’t win the debate. At times he did appear to be confused and tongue tied. He did better last night than his first debate, but that not saying much.

After watching the entire thing, Gabbard looked to be the winner of this one. She didn’t have a lot to say, but she was extremely effective when she did.

Tahuyaman
08-01-2019, 11:15 PM
The word xenophobia is now much like the word racist. People use it, but don’t know what it means. It’s become a buzz word.

stjames1_53
08-02-2019, 05:30 AM
The word xenophobia is now much like the word racist. People use it, but don’t know what it means. It’s become a buzz word.

Haters are going to hate. But it's so cute when they answer the dog whistle. Their reactions are positively predictable.

MMC
08-02-2019, 09:57 AM
He didn’t win the debate. At times he did appear to be confused and tongue tied. He did better last night than his first debate, but that not saying much.

After watching the entire thing, Gabbard looked to be the winner of this one. She didn’t have a lot to say, but she was extremely effective when she did.

Nope Biden didn't win. They asked Lifelong Demos in Iowa and Los Angeles who won and it was a unanimous vote for Booker.

Tahuyaman
08-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Nope Biden didn't win. They asked Lifelong Demos in Iowa and Los Angeles who won and it was a unanimous vote for Booker.
To me the most impressive participant was Tulsi Gabbard.

MMC
08-02-2019, 11:29 AM

Yep many on the Right thought so. But now Gabbard is on the chopping block. I put up the thread as to who they have already for the Demos Sept debate.

texan
08-03-2019, 05:17 PM
Yeah, agreed.

He sounded old fellas. He stammers too much. There is what I call mild support for him. Meaning people are defaulting to him. It isn’t because he is exciting and makes you want to come see him. That will also result in not the excitement needed on Election Day. It’s already hard enough to unseat an incumbent. He just isn’t a box office draw. I have heard over many years the opposing party say “we just want someone that can beat xxxxxxx. Never good.

His mind has crossed that retirement kind of threshold. Not as quick as he used to be. I heard one dem say he sounded like Mueller and that was pretty accurate.

texan
08-03-2019, 05:20 PM

I don’t know who won but you are right it wasn’t Biden. Your comments about him are spot on and listening to the dem rooters Trump haters score him it wasn’t great.

What you are seeing from the good Captain and Pickle is hope. Hope is a bad plan.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2019, 06:07 PM
I don’t know who won but you are right it wasn’t Biden. Your comments about him are spot on and listening to the dem rooters Trump haters score him it wasn’t great.

What you are seeing from the good Captain and Pickle is hope. Hope is a bad plan.
I didn’t pay attention to what the Captain and Pickle posted.

I recorded that debate. After watching it, Gabbard was the clear winner in my mind. Bennet was right behind her. His problem is that he’s not a gifted speaker. He comes off as a nerdy type.

zachroidott
08-03-2019, 07:46 PM
She fucked with the media darling.

texan
08-04-2019, 06:41 PM
I didn’t pay attention to what the Captain and Pickle posted.

I recorded that debate. After watching it, Gabbard was the clear winner in my mind. Bennet was right behind her. His problem is that he’s not a gifted speaker. He comes off as a nerdy type.

Kind of making excuses for Biden. Spinning it to be good. But in the words of Axelrod “the good news is that was Biden’s best, the bad news is that was Biden’s best.” If he was a great inspirational presidential candidate we wouldn’t be hearing since Wednesday they wish they could anoint Michele Obama.

Tahuyaman
08-04-2019, 06:50 PM
Watch Axelrod reverse course quicker than you thought humanly possible if Biden is the nominee.