PDA

View Full Version : Chamber of Commerce pimping for worst elements in business

Forrest
02-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Slimebuckets fighting E-Verify which is an instant check on an employees
legal status. Anything for a buck. (Many years ago I heard a famous patriot
call the Chamber and enemy. I was baffled. Now I understand.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which is the enemy of immigration restrictionists, is also the enemy of those of us who believe Economic Nationalism in equally necessary to save the country. Both Obama and establishment Republicans like Paul Ryan appear to be in bed with the Chamber and corporate elites and so seek to do the wrong thing on both issues.A new party to replace the Republicans must reject globalism and the desires of the corporate elites. Both immigration and trade need to be for the benefit of the country as a whole. Unfortunately, politicians and pundits who see the light on trade seem to be even fewer than those who understand the destructive effect of excess immigration.

KC
02-20-2013, 10:09 PM
Politics need to be separated from these outside interests. The problem is designing a political system that does this. I am coming to the belief that that is impossible though.

Guerilla
02-21-2013, 04:47 AM
Politics need to be separated from these outside interests. The problem is designing a political system that does this. I am coming to the belief that that is impossible though.

Good to see you have come to terms with it. Soon you will be an anarchist :)Welcome to the dark side

Forrest
02-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Even Pollyanna can see the future disasters, economic and social.

KC
02-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Good to see you have come to terms with it. Soon you will be an anarchist :)Welcome to the dark side

Anarchy is silly and unrealistic. The government still serves a purpose, it's just gone far beyond that purpose.

Guerilla
02-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Anarchy is silly and unrealistic. The government still serves a purpose, it's just gone far beyond that purpose.

It only seems unrealistic because of the world we live in today. And doesn't it seem that every gov has gone beyond their purpose. So are we supposed to keep going down this path and try to figure out how to make a perfect government - that's what's really silly and unrealistic if you ask me. Society doesn't need rulers to operate.

zelmo1234
02-21-2013, 04:17 PM
It only seems unrealistic because of the world we live in today. And doesn't it seem that every gov has gone beyond their purpose. So are we supposed to keep going down this path and try to figure out how to make a perfect government - that's what's really silly and unrealistic if you ask me. Society doesn't need rulers to operate.

Society does not find rulers, rulers find society!

You ahve a populations that has submitted to rule and gives a little piece of freedom at a time.

The answerr is to defund the beast and make it smaller!

Not to turn people loose. Like I said in the name of order the people would allow tyrants to take charge, even if they did not set out to be tyrants.

And most of the populations could do little to stop them. For example how would you stop a trained team from taking everything in your home if they wanted it?

KC
02-21-2013, 04:36 PM

There are no realistic solutions. Man is a political animal that will rule over other men. The best we can do is try and limit how much we are ruled, and let society take care of the rest. I don't disagree with you that society does an excellent job of operating without being plan or coerced, but there are legitimate functions for governments, and nothing about expecting a situation where society has no government is realistic. We sort of have to make the best out of what we have.