PDA

View Full Version : Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

Mister D
02-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Indeed, the relaxation of immigration laws has always been an elite initiative. This is true all over the western world.

---

Snip

The online survey shows resistance to easing immigration laws despite the biggest push for reform in Congress since 2007. Thirty percent of those polled think that most illegal immigrants, with some exceptions, should be deported, while 23 percent believe all illegal immigrants should be deported.
Only 5 percent believe all illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay in the United States legally, and 31 percent want most illegal immigrants to stay.
These results are in line with other polls in recent years, suggesting that people's views on immigration have not changed dramatically since the immigration debate reignited in Congress last month, according to Ipsos pollster Julia Clark.

http://news.yahoo.com/majority-u-citizens-illegal-immigrants-deported-010930979.html

roadmaster
02-21-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't know when people started putting other countries over American citizens. Have talked to many on the border states including the Native Americans and they are fed up with people not caring about their rights. Yes they are angry and have every right to be. You buy a car and it ends up in Mexico. Ever try to rent a car near the border? That will tell you many things. It's not about race it's about the lives of the people near the border. Our government makes money off this and could care less about the people who live there. Go to Mexico and see what type of rights you have there, none.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 12:33 PM
So let's bring it up for Vote! :grin:

nic34
02-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Ever try to rent a car near the border?

Yes, many times. Even got insurance to drive it to Rocky point.

It's not about race it's about the lives of the people near the border. Our government makes money off this and could care less about the people who live there. Go to Mexico and see what type of rights you have there, none.

Our government (congress) allows corporations to move there to exploit Mexican labor while costing American jobs.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 12:37 PM
I don't know when people started putting other countries over American citizens. Have talked to many on the border states including the Native Americans and they are fed up with people not caring about their rights. Yes they are angry and have every right to be. You buy a car and it ends up in Mexico. Ever try to rent a car near the border? That will tell you many things. It's not about race it's about the lives of the people near the border. Our government makes money off this and could care less about the people who live there. Go to Mexico and see what type of rights you have there, none.

Sounds more like a Grand Theft Auto problem to me ...

Mister D
02-21-2013, 12:40 PM

Yes, lets. They won't though. :wink:

roadmaster
02-21-2013, 12:40 PM

Have you been to the border? Have you seen all the trash they leave one peoples land, threats, people worried about leaving home because they break into them and steal. Some will shoot you if they see you on the cell phone because many pay a lot to cross. No, should never be a vote for peoples lives.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 12:41 PM

Our government (congress) allows corporations to move there to exploit Mexican labor while costing American jobs.

They exploit Mexican labor here, nic. Apparently, you support it.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 12:42 PM
Have you been to the border? Have you seen all the trash they leave one peoples land, threats, people worried about leaving home because they break into them and steal. Some will shoot you if they see you on the cell phone because many pay a lot to cross. No, should never be a vote for peoples lives.

Well ... you can always move to the South side of Chicago ... but check with Mister D first, he know the Hot Spots.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 12:42 PM
Don't feel too silly though, nic. Mexicans outcompete blacks for jobs and Cigar cheers for more immigration. :laugh:

roadmaster
02-21-2013, 12:47 PM
If you are out of state that's not the best place to rent a car. Yes I was able to also but had to pay a lot more because of the problems they have.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Don't feel too silly though, nic. Mexicans outcompete blacks for jobs and Cigar cheers for more immigration. :laugh:

That's true ... I haven't seen any Blacks riding Lawnmowers, doing Garbage Can stops on pickup day or Maid service in the neighborhood.

But if I do, you'll be the first I'll notify.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 12:51 PM
That's true ... I haven't seen any Blacks riding Lawnmowers, doing Garbage Can stops on pickup day or Maid service in the neighborhood.

When you do poorly in school, which is the case for blacks as a group, you wind up at the bottom of the economic ladder. That is, you compete with cheap migrant labor and they are kicking black ass. How is that unemployment rate, homeslice? Yeah, keep on cheering for more immigration.

roadmaster
02-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Well ... you can always move to the South side of Chicago ... but check with Mister D first, he know the Hot Spots.

I have a friend from Africa that lives up there, he moved back from Atlanta 4 months ago for a job. He said Atlanta is getting just as bad. No thanks don't like cold weather and prefer small towns.

nic34
02-21-2013, 12:52 PM
They exploit Mexican labor here, nic. Apparently, you support it.

... and apparently they do better being "exploited" here... but no, I support a legal worker program and legal immigration.

Unlike many that have no problem using "illegal" labor but don't tell.....

roadmaster
02-21-2013, 12:56 PM

What, some of the richest people started off with just a lawnmower and now call themselves landscapers. The Italians up north became rich off of collecting garbage. Some maid services make great money.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 12:58 PM
... and apparently they do better being "exploited" here... but no, I support a legal worker program and legal immigration.

They sure do. The situation is certainly advantageous to Mexican migrants in the short term at least.

Anyway, legal migrants are just as problematic as illegal migrants, nic. They both depress wages and take the jobs of lower income Americans (particularly blacks). You can't be for immigration and be for the little guy at the same time, nic. It's not logically consistent.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 12:58 PM
When you do poorly in school, which is the case for blacks as a group, you wind up at the bottom of the economic ladder. That is, you compete with cheap migrant labor and they are kicking black ass. How is that unemployment rate, homeslice? Yeah, keep on cheering for more immigration.

Ok so ... :wink:

Bring on more Brown :laugh: it will keep you were I like you, on the internet bitching,

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:00 PM

I think he has issues with the color Brown; something he'll need to get over. :laugh:

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:00 PM

Bring on more Brown :laugh: it will keep you were I like you, on the internet bitching,

They aren't taking our jobs. They're taking yours. So keep on cheering for black unemployment.

nic34
02-21-2013, 01:01 PM

So should you. Pedro is gonna pay into your social security....:grin: .........unless of course you are just one of Rmoney's 53% that doesn't need it...

One logical way to help deal with the crisis of funding Social Security and Medicare is to have more workers per retiree. And the simplest way to do that is to allow more immigrants into the United States.

http://robertreich.org/

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:01 PM
I think he has issues with the color Brown; something he'll need to get over. :laugh:

Not really. When the state implodes the problem will solve itself. Of course where you'll be after that is anyone's guess.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:02 PM
So should you. Pedro is gonna pay into your social security....:grin: .........unless of course you are just one of Rmoney's 53% that doesn't need it...

http://robertreich.org/

Sorry, nic, but lettuce pickers aren't going to prop up SS. :rofl:Seriously, do you really believe that?

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Not really. When the state implodes the problem will solve itself. Of course where you'll be after that is anyone's guess.

Good ... then you have something to look forward to ... see you then

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Sorry, nic, but lettuce pickers aren't going to prop up SS. :rofl:Seriously, do you really believe that?

Why not, are the Employers not taking it out?

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Folks, what America desperately needs are millions of grade school educated migrants making minimum wage. Listen to yourselves! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

roadmaster
02-21-2013, 01:04 PM

Most of them consider themselves of the quote white race. I don't care what shade of skin but I do when it comes to Americans. People from many different countries come here legal and the correct way and they should be made to do this also. The guy from Africa had to speak and write simple English and we should not let the gates open and put American lives in danger.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:06 PM

Sigh...you're obviously lying about being a business owner as well.

Employers match the employee's deduction. A minimum wage worker contributes less than $2000 per year to SS and that includes the employer portion. That will not sustain the SS system. You're delusional.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Good ... then you have something to look forward to ... see you then

I really am looking forward to it. I don't think it will be too bad...for us. It will probably be a slow but inexorable process.

roadmaster
02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Folks, what America desperately needs are millions of grade school educated migrants making minimum wage. Listen to yourselves! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

We need to take care of and look out for our own of all races. They should get the jobs first.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Sigh...you're obviously lying about being a business owner as well.

Employers match the employee's deduction. A minimum wage worker contributes less than $2000 per year to SS and that includes the employer portion. That will not sustain the SS system. You're delusional.

I don't pick fruit so I wouldn't know as much as you

nic34
02-21-2013, 01:11 PM

Seriously, you really have such bigoted views?

zelmo1234
02-21-2013, 01:12 PM

Not if they are hiring illegals? That is the point.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:15 PM
Not if they are hiring illegals? That is the point.

Legal migrants contribute little. Moreover, they cost us far more in education and the use of our infrastructure than we could possibly stand to gain from them. The idea that a modern state in the year 2013 needs tens of millions of grade school educated, unskilled workers is beyond ridiculous. It makes me wonder if people like Reich might have an ulterior motive (of course he does).

nic34
02-21-2013, 01:17 PM
I don't pick fruit so I wouldn't know as much as you

The hvac technicians were just down the block last week replacing a neighbor's heat pump (a/c unit). Yeah, Mexicans probably making $7.25/hr.... :wink:

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Mind you, these morons will move on to talking about environemtalism after arguing for the inclusion of millions more to our lower economic classes. yes, we need to be good stewards of the environment while importing millions of peopel to run cheap ACs and drive shity cars. Idiots.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:18 PM
The hvac technicians were just down the block last week replacing a neighbor's heat pump (a/c unit). Yeah, Mexicans probably making $7.25/hr.... :wink:

Yeah, we get all kinds of skilled labor from Mexico. Scientists, engineers, doctors...they just keep pouring in! :laugh:

nic34
02-21-2013, 01:18 PM
CBS News Poll. Feb. 6-10, 2013. 1,148 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"Which comes closest to your view about illegal immigrants who are currently working in the U.S.? They should be allowed to stay in their jobs and to eventually apply for U.S. citizenship. OR, They should be allowed to stay in their jobs only as temporary guest workers, but not to apply for U.S. citizenship. OR, They should be required to leave their jobs and leave the U.S."

Stay, apply for citizenship 53%
Stay as guest workers 21%
Leave the U.S. 21%
Unsure 5%

More...
http://www.pollingreport.com/immigration.htm

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:19 PM

"Which comes closest to your view about illegal immigrants who are currently working in the U.S.? They should be allowed to stay in their jobs and to eventually apply for U.S. citizenship. OR, They should be allowed to stay in their jobs only as temporary guest workers, but not to apply for U.S. citizenship. OR, They should be required to leave their jobs and leave the U.S."

Leave the U.S. 21%
Unsure 5%

More...

:laugh: Did you spend a while frantically searching for a favorable poll? You're too funny, nic.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Again, nic, you can't be for the little guy and for immigration too. It's not logically consistent.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:28 PM

Just ignore it ... he has insecurity issues surrounding Black people.

Just pat him on the back and say he's superior. :laugh:

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:30 PM

Could you tell me what was bigoted about anything I've said at any time on this thread? No, you can't. Nor can you make an argument which is why you resort to crying racism. When the facts are racist it's time to reconsider your position nic.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:30 PM

Leave the U.S. 21%
Unsure 5%

More...

I heard a quote last night that there are an many 450,00 "legal", eligible Hispanics in Arizona that are not yet registered.

So ... sure, people like Mister D can piss off as many as he wants.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Just ignore it ... he has insecurity issues surrounding Black people.

Just pat him on the back and say he's superior. :laugh:

Obviously, I've gotten under Cigar's skin. :grin: Greasy under there. Yuck.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:31 PM
I heard a quote last night that there are an many 450,00 "legal", eligible Hispanics in Arizona that are not yet registered.

So ... sure, people like Mister D can piss off as many as he wants.

Let me gues...Maddow show? :laugh:

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Obviously, I've gotten under Cigar's skin. :grin: Greasy under there. Yuck.

Oh yea ... you're da-man

Cigar
Let me gues...Maddow show? :laugh:

Nope ... Ed Show :)

Mister D
Oh yea ... you're da-man

The truth obviously bothers you. That's why I keep telling it. :wink:

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Nope ... Ed Show :)

My bad. :laugh:

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:34 PM
The truth obviously bothers you. That's why I keep telling it. :wink:

You should take those predictions on the road ... Vegas that is..

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:36 PM
You should take those predictions on the road ... Vegas that is..

There there...you're a smart one. Yes, you are. :smiley:

nic34
02-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Could you tell me what was bigoted about anything I've said at any time on this thread? No, you can't. Nor can you make an argument which is why you resort to crying racism. When the facts are racist it's time to reconsider your position nic.

The bigotry you get away with here is amazing... especially with the Mexican lettuce pickers... such statements just continue to highlight your ignorance.

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:49 PM
The bigotry you get away with here is amazing... especially with the Mexican lettuce pickers... such statements just continue to highlight your ignorance.

So Mexican agricultural laborers are not legion? Of course they are. So Mexican migrants are not largely employed in low wage, low skill positions? Of course they are. Would you prefer tomato pickers? Would that make you feel better? How about toliet scrubbers? Or busboys? I see a lot of Mexican busboys. I'm sure they're working on their doctorates.

Cigar
02-21-2013, 01:51 PM
I would prefer Mister D to call anyone anything he likes ... in person, face-to-face, man to whatever he is.

But we all know cowards operate best anonymously.

nic34
02-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Nahh, I feel better when whole populations of people are lumped into one great big box....

Creates a real sense of understanding and rational discussion....

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:53 PM
I would prefer Mister D to call anyone anything he likes ... in person, face-to-face, man to whatever he is.

But we all know cowards operate best anonymously.

Oh oh...the elderly black dude is threatening me again...

"Why doncha come down to Chicago Mister D?" :laugh:

Mister D
02-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Nahh, I feel better when whole populations of people are lumped into one great big box....

Creates a real sense of understanding and rational discussion....

What I said is accurate, nic. We both know it is. The white people who rule Mexico and constitute their comfortable classes don't come here. Peasants do. Those peasnats are generally uneducated and unskilled. That's racist? The facts are racist? Get a grip, Pedro. Sorry if you take this personally but that's not conducive to "rational" discussion.

Cigar
02-22-2013, 07:22 AM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/BenneC/2013/BenneC20130222_low.jpg
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/la/2013/la130222.gif

Mister D
02-22-2013, 09:24 AM
The GOP brought this on itself by supporting immigration. In any case, rich white guys don't care. It's the blacks and the lower classes generally who will suffer most.