PDA

View Full Version : Another non-existent title for the liar in chief

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 05:45 PM
Michigan Man of the Year. Trump says 5 or 6 years ago he was awarded the title. But Michigan says no such title exists. Kid yourselves if it feels good but remember this nut is the president!!
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/17/ridiculist-trump-michigan-man-of-the-year-ac360-vpx.cnn

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 05:59 PM
If I were a trumpie, I would be pissed that he is playing me with such easy to detect lies. He's playing his supporters cheap.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 06:03 PM
If I were a trumpie, I would be pissed that he is playing me with such easy to detect lies. He's playing his supporters cheap.

You're the one being played. He is on your mind 24/7. He has literally driven you crazy.

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 06:08 PM
You're the one being played. He is on your mind 24/7. He has literally driven you crazy.Enjoy being one of his suckers. Say what you want but you are one of his shorts sniffing groupies.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 06:15 PM
Enjoy being one of his suckers. Say what you want but you are one of his shorts sniffing groupies.
How am I one if his suckers? Is it being a sucker to recognize he’s the current POTUS? I won’t comment on you’re lame trolling attempt.

Orion Rules
08-18-2019, 06:17 PM
You're the one being played. He is on your mind 24/7. He has literally driven you crazy.

As you would be driven insane by just a daisy. But no. You will remember none of it. It all became too hazy, as you are being driven insane by it.

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 06:18 PM
How am I one if his suckers? Is it being a sucker to recognize he’s the current POTUS? I won’t comment on you’re lame trolling attempt.You become the sucker when you defend the actions of the idiot. Go ahead and try to rationalize that.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 06:26 PM
You become the sucker when you defend the actions of the idiot. Go ahead and try to rationalize that.
I criticize him where criticism is due or I disagree with him. I defend his actions which I support.

I'm not a mind numbed liberal lemming marching along in harmonious lock-step with the MSNBC crowd.

texan
08-18-2019, 06:27 PM
Michigan Man of the Year. Trump says 5 or 6 years he was awarded the title. But Michigan says no such title exists. Kid yourselves if it feels good but remember this nut is the president!!
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/17/ridiculist-trump-michigan-man-of-the-year-ac360-vpx.cnn

So can we now keep our own insurance and doctors? Just curious if Obama’s “lie of the century” was treated the same way by you Jim? Tell me this which one is the worst lie?

Funny how everyone forgets all of the falsehoods or lies politicians blather with regularity.

Oh here is another one that’s so much fun just for sport:

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time," the president said to the future president in October 2016.

"Democracy survives because we recognize that there is something more important than any individual campaign, and that is making sure the integrity and trust in our institutions sustains itself. Becasue Democracy works by consent, not by force," Obama said.

"I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place. It is unprecedented. It happens to be based on no fact. Every expert regardless of political party... who has ever examined these issues in a serious way will tell you that instances of significant voter fraud are not to be found. Keep in mind elections are run by state and local officials."

Was he lying Jim or just stupid?

How about when he told Romney the 1980’s wanted their foreign policy back? That Russia is no threat. Lying or Stupid?

Liberals need to seriously grow up. I have never seen bigger lying crybabies than this group.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 06:28 PM
As you would be driven insane by just a daisy. But no. You will remember none of it. It all became too hazy, as you are being driven insane by it.

The square root of the water tight container in the chimney by the cloud bank, got it.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 06:33 PM
So can we now keep our own insurance and doctors? Just curious if Obama’s “lie of the century” was treated the same way by you Jim? Tell me this which one is the worst lie?

Funny how everyone forgets all of the falsehoods or lies politicians blather with regularity.

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time," the president said to the future president in October 2016.

"Democracy survives because we recognize that there is something more important than any individual campaign, and that is making sure the integrity and trust in our institutions sustains itself. Becasue Democracy works by consent, not by force," Obama said.

"I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place. It is unprecedented. It happens to be based on no fact. Every expert regardless of political party... who has ever examined these issues in a serious way will tell you that instances of significant voter fraud are not to be found. Keep in mind elections are run by state and local officials."

How about when he told Romney the 1980’s wanted their foreign policy back? That Russia is no threat. Lying or Stupid?
I rember a lie about millions of "shovel ready jobs". How about all those green jobs from companies like Solindra? Oh yeah, your health insurance premiums will decline by $2,500.00 a year.

Those are excused by the liberals.

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 06:49 PM

Liberals need to seriously grow up. I have never seen bigger lying crybabies than this group. Are you serious about the intellect of Obama vs trump? I wish we could get their respective IQ's.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2019, 07:01 PM
Are you serious about the intellect of Obama vs trump? I wish we could get their respective IQ's.
Never mind that. Compare results. President Trump has repaired almost all of Barack Hussein O's damage.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 07:02 PM
Obama's wasn't an impressive in an intelectual way. In fact he was kind of underwhelming.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 07:03 PM
Never mind that. Compare results. President Trump has repaired almost all of Barack Hussein O's damage.
He hasn't coaxed the congress to get spending under control.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2019, 07:05 PM
He hasn't coaxed the congress to get spending under control.
I expect it in President Trump's second term.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 07:12 PM
I expect it in President Trump's second term.When he's a lame duck?

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 07:14 PM
Never mind that. Compare results. President Trump has repaired almost all of Barack Hussein O's damage.OMG! You are too far gone to help.

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 07:17 PM
Okay! Back to the post! Michigan Man of the Year!!!

Agent Zero
08-18-2019, 07:19 PM
The trumpanzees are idiots with no clue. They’ve sold their soul and the grand ol party to a megalomaniac narcissist in exchange for a few judges.

Peter1469
08-18-2019, 07:23 PM
Obama's wasn't an impressive in an intelectual way. In fact he was kind of underwhelming.
He was probably a bit above average.

texan
08-18-2019, 07:29 PM
Are you serious about the intellect of Obama vs trump? I wish we could get their respective IQ's.

So your rational is if someone considers you smarter it’s okay to lie? That appears to be what you are saying.

Here is another one. Liz Warren and Harris said Mike Brown was “murdered” this week. Complete lie. Happy to debate this one. Holder even said he wasn’t murdered and recommended no charges against the police officer.

Both lied and wont back off. Their media won’t hold them accountable nor will you. Are they just so smart they can lie without your calling out?

texan
08-18-2019, 07:32 PM
Hard to say he would release his college transcripts.

why?

Maybe not be bad grades. Maybe just because he lied about his citizenship for free tuition.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 07:39 PM
That isn't an accomplishment.

nathanbforrest45
08-18-2019, 08:06 PM
Michigan Man of the Year. Trump says 5 or 6 years he was awarded the title. But Michigan says no such title exists. Kid yourselves if it feels good but remember this nut is the president!!

Once again you tell that which is not true. He never said the was Man of the Year for five or six years. He said 5 or 6 years before he ran he was Michigan Man of the Year. He may or may not have been awarded that by someone other than the actual state of Michigan. I was once Sailor of the Year of my sailing club. That was not awarded to me by any governmental organization. Be that as it may, AZJim, you are not telling the truth about what President Donald Trump actually claimed.

nathanbforrest45
08-18-2019, 08:07 PM

The only way Obama has accomplished anything is by playing the race card and by bilking the American public. I would match Trumps integrity with Obama's any day of the week.

alexa
08-18-2019, 08:10 PM
Once again you tell that which is not true. He never said the was Man of the Year for five or six years. He said 5 or 6 years before he ran he was Michigan Man of the Year. He may or may not have been awarded that by someone other than the actual state of Michigan. I was once Sailor of the Year of my sailing club. That was not awarded to me by any governmental organization. Be that as it may, AZJim, you are not telling the truth about what President Donald Trump actually claimed.

lol

Yes, that must be it.

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 08:10 PM
Once again you tell that which is not true. He never said the was Man of the Year for five or six years. He said 5 or 6 years before he ran he was Michigan Man of the Year. He may or may not have been awarded that by someone other than the actual state of Michigan. I was once Sailor of the Year of my sailing club. That was not awarded to me by any governmental organization. Be that as it may, AZJim, you are not telling the truth about what President Donald Trump actually claimed.Enjoy your delusional worship of a false idol, a con man....

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 08:17 PM
The trumpanzees are idiots with no clue. They’ve sold their soul and the grand ol party to a megalomaniac narcissist in exchange for a few judges.
Don't worry. You'll be validated when Trump Jr is indicted on Friday

Peter1469
08-18-2019, 08:22 PM
That isn't an accomplishment.
No it is not.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 08:24 PM
Enjoy your delusional worship of a false idol, a con man....
No one idolizes Trump. Some people support him and some don't. Support isn't idolizing

bulletbob
08-18-2019, 08:29 PM

tell us jim who do you support for president

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 08:34 PM
tell us jim who do you support for presidentToo early to know.

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 08:35 PM
No one idolizes Trump. Some people support him and some don't. Support isn't idolizingNo. You IDOLIZE the fool....

nathanbforrest45
08-18-2019, 08:38 PM
Enjoy your delusional worship of a false idol, a con man....

Interesting response from someone who deliberately misstated what the man actually said.

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 08:39 PM
I criticize him where criticism is due or I disagree with him. I defend his actions which I support.

I'm not a mind numbed liberal lemming marching along in harmonious lock-step with the MSNBC crowd.Show us couple of your "criticism" posts!!

nathanbforrest45
08-18-2019, 08:40 PM
lol

Yes, that must be it.
Do you have something important to say or just your normal bullsh!t?

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 08:42 PM
Interesting response from someone who lied about what the man actually said.What lie?????

nathanbforrest45
08-18-2019, 08:45 PM
What lie?????

AZJim, I know you are old and possibly losing some of your faculties but I think you know exactly what I am talking about. You claimed President Trump claimed to be Michigan Man of The Year for five or six years. His exact claim was that five or six years before he ran for president he was Man of the Year in Michigan. That is a completely different claim.

You also claimed in another thread that Trump said he could shoot someone and not be arrested and that too was a deliberate misstatement.

AZ Jim
08-18-2019, 08:49 PM
AZJim, I know you are old and possibly losing some of your faculties but I think you know exactly what I am talking about. You claimed President Trump claimed to be Michigan Man of The Year for five or six years. His exact claim was that five or six years before he ran for president he was Man of the Year in Michigan. That is a completely different claim.

You also claimed in another thread that Trump said he could shoot someone and not be arrested and that too was a deliberate misstatement. I posted a correction and a link to what the fact is. You are trying far too hard.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2019, 08:57 PM
When he's a lame duck?
I tend to doubt somone as dynamic as Trump will ever be a lame duck.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2019, 08:58 PM
OMG! You are too far gone to help.
Right. I see the truth. You still have tears in your eyes.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 09:04 PM
tell us jim who do you support for president

Too early to know.
The media hasn’t told him who to support yet. It could be any of the Democrats.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 09:08 PM
No. You IDOLIZE the fool....
Show something which supports that gem of idiocy.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 09:11 PM
Show us couple of your "criticism" posts!!
I have criticized him for his rhetoric, his willingness to sign on to huge spending deals and his attacks on Syria. If you haven't noticed, that’s on you. But you’re a hack, so you see what you want to see.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2019, 09:15 PM
Do you have something important to say or just your normal bullsh!t?
He responded to one of my comments, but deleted it. Obviously he gave it a second thought. He knows he’s on thin ice here.

texan
08-19-2019, 12:54 PM
The bottom line is this marketing campaign obviously started by the dem party and their vast press darlings is just that a messaging campaign.

Everyone ignores the blatant lies by others. Not important nothing to see here move along. But Trump welllll he is such a big liar! God has a score book that isn't so slanted. #truth

nathanbforrest45
08-19-2019, 01:20 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-bosnia-sniper-fire-2016-6

https://nypost.com/2000/09/21/gores-lullaby-tale-hits-sour-note/

Hillary Clinton, My mother named me after Sir Edmund Hillary

Elizabeth Warren, I am a Native American

I'm sure there are more.

nathanbforrest45
08-19-2019, 01:24 PM
I posted a correction and a link to what the fact is. You are trying far too hard.
Once again you showcase your dishonesty. You made the correction at 9:36. I made the claim that you did not tell the truth at 9:06, some 30 minutes before you conveniently "posted a correction"

What more can be said that hasn't already shown your complete lack of integrity?

Captdon
08-19-2019, 01:36 PM
Jim, you are too far gone to make it back home. I suspect your age because I didn't know you before you got old and batty.

The Sage of Main Street
08-19-2019, 03:34 PM
Are you serious about the intellect of Obama vs trump? I wish we could get their respective IQ's.Offstage OJ
Bambam Oboombox has some skills at portraying the stable and intelligent Sidney Poitier type. But his adoption of a gangsta punk like Trayvon Martin reveals that he's just a Mau Mau loudmouth in a suitcoat, a bitter Kenyan in denial about how African independence has turned into a nightmare. Most of all , the Obaminable Snow-Job Man is bittler about how his Kunta Kinte father dumped his mother as soon as he got all he wanted off her.

nathanbforrest45
08-19-2019, 04:06 PM
Offstage OJ
Bambam Oboombox has some skills at portraying the stable and intelligent Sidney Poitier type. But his adoption of a gangsta punk like Trayvon Martin reveals that he's just a Mau Mau loudmouth in a suitcoat, a bitter Kenyan in denial about how African independence has turned into a nightmare. Most of all , the Obaminable Snow-Job Man is bittler about how his Kunta Kinte father dumped his mother as soon as he got all he wanted off her.

This was totally unnecessary and plays right into the hands of the leftest thugs.

BenjaminO
08-20-2019, 08:43 AM
Apparently he's made the claim 4 times.
The other day in New Hampshire, in November of 2016, at a Michigan summit in 2017, and in April.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/aug/16/trumps-boasts-winning-mich-man-year-award-which-do/

And for the record, there is no known award that Don claims to have been awarded.
Face it, Don is a liar. Don lies even when he doesn't have to as in this case.

BenjaminO
08-20-2019, 08:47 AM
Here's more proof he's made the claim more than once.
From Newsweek...Donald Trump Has Repeatedly Claimed He Was 'Michigan's Man of the Year. ... The award, however, doesn't appear to exist.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-michigan-man-year-no-award-1454776

nathanbforrest45
08-20-2019, 08:55 AM
How short some memories are.

Every politician inflates their accomplishments or even outright lies about them. What difference does it make to the running of the country that President Trump may or may not have been "Michigan Man of the Year". Has he based his decisions on running the country on that claim?

This is entirely too much about nothing

MisterVeritis
08-20-2019, 09:55 AM
Barack Hussein Obama once claimed to be a Christian.

The Sage of Main Street
08-20-2019, 11:48 AM
This was totally unnecessary and plays right into the hands of the leftest thugs.Only a Loser Lets His Opponent Control What Is Permitted to Be Said

Those conceited misfits make everything play into their hands, so we might as well tell the truth about the ruling-class's elevated lawn jockey.

The Sage of Main Street
08-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Here's more proof he's made the claim more than once.
From Newsweek...Donald Trump Has Repeatedly Claimed He Was 'Michigan's Man of the Year. ... The award, however, doesn't appear to exist.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-michigan-man-year-no-award-1454776Tiny Tim Is Your Man

You've been sniffing too many flowers from the Tulip Festival in Holland, Michigan.

nathanbforrest45
08-20-2019, 11:59 AM
Barack Hussein Obama once claimed to be a Christian.

Hillary claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary. She also claimed to have been shot at in Bosnia. Elizabeth Warren claimed to be a Native American. Beto O'Rourke claims to be Mexican.

BenjaminO
08-20-2019, 03:02 PM
Tiny Tim Is Your Man

You've been sniffing too many flowers from the Tulip Festival in Holland, Michigan.
The tulips in Holland bloom in May.
The bulbs are dug up along the parade routes and others that line the streets are dug up early summer.
They are carefully stored and then replanted in the spring.
And then dug up again...the cycle continues.
Haven't been in Holland for Tulip Time in 15+ years.
Which is your favorite parade?

BenjaminO
08-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Hillary claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary. She also claimed to have been shot at in Bosnia. Elizabeth Warren claimed to be a Native American. Beto O'Rourke claims to be Mexican.
The problem is Don isn't above any of the other liars you are pointing out.
Why not seek out someone who doesn't lie?
That would mean Don has to go.

BenjaminO
08-20-2019, 03:29 PM
The discussion is about Don and his lie about an award claim.
Please try to stay on topic and start your own thread if you wish to discuss other folks and their claims.

AZ Jim
08-20-2019, 04:29 PM

Liberals need to seriously grow up. I have never seen bigger lying crybabies than this group. :thumbsdown21:

AZ Jim
08-20-2019, 04:35 PM
Once again you showcase your dishonesty. You made the correction at 9:36. I made the claim that you did not tell the truth at 9:06, some 30 minutes before you conveniently "posted a correction"

What more can be said that hasn't already shown your complete lack of integrity?Don't be a dumass. I posted the article which was correct I made a unintentional error but there was no intent to deceive. Were you born stupid or did you take classes in night school ?

AZ Jim
08-20-2019, 04:41 PM
How short some memories are.

Every politician inflates their accomplishments or even outright lies about them. What difference does it make to the running of the country that President Trump may or may not have been "Michigan Man of the Year". Has he based his decisions on running the country on that claim?

This is entirely too much about nothing^^^^Too far gone for rescue^^^^

Peter1469
08-20-2019, 06:01 PM
No one idolizes Trump. Some people support him and some don't. Support isn't idolizing
Understand that if you are not bat-shit crazy against all things Trump you idolize him.

Peter1469
08-20-2019, 06:05 PM
This was totally unnecessary and plays right into the hands of the leftest thugs.
Sage is 5 long necks short of a 6 pack....

Tahuyaman
08-20-2019, 07:14 PM
Understand that if you are not bat-$#@! crazy against all things Trump you idolize him.
Obviously.

nathanbforrest45
08-20-2019, 07:22 PM
The discussion is about Don and his lie about an award claim.
Please try to stay on topic and start your own thread if you wish to discuss other folks and their claims.
You funny dude. But you are an arrogant little twit so its expected.

bulletbob
08-21-2019, 07:56 PM
Hey az i got a name for you and you earned it but sadly if I post it I will be deported to purgatory for sure. But your free to guess what it is.

BenjaminO
08-22-2019, 09:51 AM
You funny dude. But you are an arrogant little twit so its expected.
Yep, and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.