PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz is correct; Texans Will Elect Anyone, No Matter How Stupid if He’s A Repi

Cigar
02-26-2013, 08:21 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/nbc_mtp_cruz_exploit_130120b.jpg

Ted Cruz Demonstrates Texans Will Elect Anyone, No Matter How Stupid, If He’s A Republican

Being from Texas, I can tell you that nothing embarrasses me more about the state than the way that, at least in statewide elections, the voters will elect anyone with the (R) by their name on the ballot, no matter how much of an imbecile that person is. That is being demonstrated in spades by the election of Ted Cruz to the Senate, a man who cannot open his mouth without causing the most ardent “Texas Forver” folks like myself to wonder if we should start excising “y’all” from our vocabulary. The latest revelation:

Two and a half years ago, Cruz gave a stem-winder of a speech at a Fourth of July weekend political rally in Austin, Texas, in which he accused the Harvard Law School of harboring a dozen Communists on its faculty when he studied there. Cruz attended Harvard Law School from 1992 until 1995. His spokeswoman didn’t respond to a request to discuss the speech.

Cruz made the accusation while speaking to a rapt ballroom audience during a luncheon at a conference called “Defending the American Dream,” sponsored by Americans for Prosperity, a non-profit political organization founded and funded in part by the billionaire industrialist brothers Charles and David Koch. Cruz greeted the audience jovially, but soon launched an impassioned attack on President Obama, whom he described as “the most radical” President “ever to occupy the Oval Office.” (I was covering the conference and kept the notes.)

He then went on to assert that Obama, who attended Harvard Law School four years ahead of him, “would have made a perfect president of Harvard Law School.” The reason, said Cruz, was that, “There were fewer declared Republicans in the faculty when we were there than Communists! There was one Republican. But there were twelve who would say they were Marxists who believed in the Communists overthrowing the United States government.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/25/ted-cruz-demonstrates-texans-will-elect-anyone-no-matter-how-stupid-if-hes-a-republican/

Hopp on in Ted ... you'll fit right in with the rest of the Clowns

http://www.forexlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/clown-car.png

Chris
02-26-2013, 08:37 AM
He's a tea partier, what do you expect.

I liked this though:

He then went on to assert that Obama, who attended Harvard Law School four years ahead of him, “would have made a perfect president of Harvard Law School.” The reason, said Cruz, was that, “There were fewer declared Republicans in the faculty when we were there than Communists! There was one Republican. But there were twelve who would say they were Marxists who believed in the Communists overthrowing the United States government.”

Cigar
02-26-2013, 08:41 AM

I liked this though:

That's real rich coming from Harvard Law Grad himself ... :f_doh:

Chris
02-26-2013, 08:43 AM
That's real rich coming from Harvard Law Grad himself ... :f_doh:

Apparently, if you read what you posted, he was the only Republican.

Cigar
02-26-2013, 08:50 AM
Apparently, if you read what you posted, he was the only Republican.

There's a reason why there's fewer ... having you been paying attention to these clowns over the last decade?

Chris
02-26-2013, 08:57 AM
There's a reason why there's fewer ... having you been paying attention to these clowns over the last decade?

I keep forgetting that you're a liberal who thinks the only reason government keeps failing is we don't have smart enough people running it.

Peter1469
02-26-2013, 08:59 AM
Cruz is a rising star in the Tea Party(ies) and the GOP. Therefore, he will be viciously attacked by the Dems and their media wing (the MSM).

Chris
02-26-2013, 11:16 AM
As a teap partier his aim is mainly reps, but I guess dems fear what's coming next.

Mister D
02-26-2013, 11:21 AM
Cigar, Ivy League schools have long been bastions of the far left. Probably since the 30s or 40s.

Mister D
02-26-2013, 11:22 AM

I liked this though:

It's not an exaggeration

Cigar
02-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Cigar, Ivy League schools have long been bastions of the far left. Probably since the 30s or 40s.

I wouldn't expect Education to be high on Conservatives list.

Cigar
02-26-2013, 01:03 PM
As a teap partier his aim is mainly reps, but I guess dems fear what's coming next.

Not me, I like it, every time they put a microphone in front of him.

Mister D
02-26-2013, 01:03 PM

Much higher than it is on the Black list. :afro:

Chris
02-26-2013, 01:04 PM

Those who can, do, those who can't....?

Anyway, everyone is "high" on education, we just differ in means, economic vs political.

Cigar
02-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Those who can, do, those who can't....?

Anyway, everyone is "high" on education, we just differ in means, economic vs political.

I guess that will explain why those want did ... :)

Cigar
02-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Much higher than it is on the Black list. :afro:

Whatever get's you through the day sport.

Mister D
02-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Whatever get's you through the day sport.

Me? I'm indifferent until they start lowering standards for blacks.

Anyway, you went there. Don't blame because me you didn't like what you found.

Cigar
02-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Me? I'm indifferent until they start lowering standards for blacks.

Anyway, you went there. Don't blame because me you didn't like what you found.

Yea Sure ... whatever you say.

Mister D
02-26-2013, 01:39 PM
Yea Sure ... whatever you say.

Good boy. Always defer to me. It saves time.

Cigar
02-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Good boy. Always defer to me. It saves time.

Agreed ... it does save me time

http://ih2.redbubble.net/work.2376992.11.fc,550x550,black.v3.jpg

Mister D
02-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Just stay down, Cigar.

littlejohn
02-26-2013, 02:17 PM
As with so many of us (and i am from Texas) it comes down to voting for the lesser of two evils. Unfortunate side effect, you may pick up a "clown" or two but there are worse things than clowns. For the record (FWIW) I am neither religious nor hugely patriotic, thus the Tea Party won't have me. But I won't vote for the democrats.

Chris
02-26-2013, 02:50 PM
I guess that will explain why those want did ... :)

Those want did.

What? Does not compute.

Cigar
02-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Those want did.

What? Does not compute.

Those that wanted to go to the school ... did go.

Oh wait ... I forgot ... somehow Obama was given a Harvard degree ...

Pete7469
02-26-2013, 11:57 PM
That novel...

cigar, the poster child of stupid on this forum calling anyone stupid.

He is the illustration of how liberalism has reversed Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest.

He would have been found dead in a bathtub with a hair dryer years ago if not for the government forcing the installation of GFCI plugs in bathrooms.

zelmo1234
02-27-2013, 04:08 AM
Those that wanted to go to the school ... did go.

Oh wait ... I forgot ... somehow Obama was given a Harvard degree ...

Well we certainly don't have his transcripts to prove otherwise, do we!

If he is so proud of his education, one would think he would want to show it off!

patrickt
02-27-2013, 08:13 PM

Since 1917.