PDA

View Full Version : Parks and Recreation

KC
02-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Great show or greatest show? Lately it's literally all I watch, luckily seasons 1-4 are on Netflix.

My fave characters are probably Ron Swanson, Chris Traeger and Leslie Knope, in that order.

Conley
02-26-2013, 05:04 PM
It changed a lot from S1 to S2...S1 was kind of an Office ripoff. I thought it got a lot better. At first I thought Traeger was literally the most annoying character on the show, and took away from the more talented folks on there -- but he's grown on me. And I like that he's nice to Jerry, everyone always bags on poor old Jerry :laugh:

Swanson is probably my favorite. Ann doesn't do a whole lot for me. Knope, of course is awesome. My OL and I have a tradition where we turn to each other during the opening credits and make the mouth-wide-open face of Tom Haverford when Aziz does it. We're weird.

Conley
02-26-2013, 05:06 PM
I showed this to KC (in a library :shocked:) but for those who haven't seen it --

http://drunkronswanson.com/

Snakehole!

KC
02-26-2013, 05:08 PM
It changed a lot from S1 to S2...S1 was kind of an Office ripoff. I thought it got a lot better. At first I thought Traeger was literally the most annoying character on the show, and took away from the more talented folks on there -- but he's grown on me. And I like that he's nice to Jerry, everyone always bags on poor old Jerry :laugh:

Swanson is probably my favorite. Ann doesn't do a whole lot for me. Knope, of course is awesome. My OL and I have a tradition where we turn to each other during the opening credits and make the mouth-wide-open face of Tom Haverford when Aziz does it. We're weird.

I hated Chris at first too, but all his quirks crack me up. Me and my girlfriend always sing the credits theme music out loud, you guys aren't that weird!

Conley
02-26-2013, 05:11 PM
I hated Chris at first too, but all his quirks crack me up. Me and my girlfriend always sing the credits theme music out loud, you guys aren't that weird!

No -- it's just that you and your girl are weirdos too like us :grin:

KC
02-26-2013, 05:47 PM
No -- it's just that you and your girl are weirdos too like us :grin:

Well played, Con, well played.

Adelaide
02-28-2013, 08:15 PM
I am surprisingly similar to Knope. Not sure if that is a good thing.

And this...

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/AdelaideVK/pyramid-jumbo.jpg

Is the best thing that has ever existed. Ever.