PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Man thretins Rep. Rhonda Fields with Racist emails over Gun Control Laws

Cigar
02-27-2013, 09:08 AM
Franklin Glenn Sain; ‘Hopefully somebody Gifords both of your asses with a gun’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Franklin-Sain-arrested-for-allegedly-threatening-state-lawmaker.jpg

"It started last week around the 13th or the 14th," Fields told KOA. "And then the emails got worse; it started to escalate until it got to a letter that was sent to the Capitol. At first, I was really taken aback by the tone and the language in it, especially the racial overtones - I've just never seen something like that before. No one has ever said those things or written those things towards me in the last two-and-a-half years that I've been serving the state. So, I was like 'Wow, this is unbelievable.' And then they kept coming."

9News (http://www.9news.com/news/article/319622/339/CO-Rep-responds-to-man-arrested-for-threats) has obtained the arrest affidavit, and now the full scope of threats allegedly left by Sain over a nine day period are viewable. The threat of violence and use of racist language is prevalent throughout the messages, and they messages appear to escalate in tone by the ninth day. Caution: The language used is explicit and extremely offensive.
There are many misspelled words and incorrect grammar usage in the messages, and they appear as written in the affidavit, along with censoring of offensive words.

According to an affidavit, one of the letters alleged to have been written by the Colorado Springs man reads, "Rhonda Fields, mother of [Field's daughter]. Death to both." The letter goes on to say "There will be blood! I'm coming for you, N----- B----."

In one of the emails, Sain allegedly wrote, "hopefully somebody Gifords [sic] your asses with a gun."
The following is one of seven emails police say Sain sent to Fields:

"THANKS N----- C---! You really think passing nay more laws will stop gun violence? You and that other N----- OBAMA are living in fantasy land. Chicago and DC have the most strict gun laws in the nation and more people die from gun violence than anywhere. You f---ing c---s are pathetic excuse for civil servants. Hell, n-----s love shooting themselves with GATS, isn't that what your people call it. What you have done here is creater [sic] criminals out of law abiding citizens, and put yourself out of a job. You politicians have no idea what you are even doing anyway, do you know how long it takes some to change a magazine, less than a second, so what if some with experience decides to flip out and bring their gun in with 5 or so 10 round magazines, they can do the same amount of damage. Limiting magazine sizes is stupididty, [sic] and will not work..."

Then the most unhinged of Sain's messages also refers to Field's daughter:

Rhonda Fields, N----- C---, Mother of -----, Death to Both, All N----- Back to Africa, F--- you, F--- Your Laws, I Keep my 30 Round Magazines, There Will Be Blood!, I'm Coming For You, N----- B----

Sain told police (http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=124975&article=10952800) that he didn't mean to threaten Fields, and regrets the language he used. He has no prior record, and is the chief operating officer at SofTec Solutions in Englewood, Colorado, where he does (http://www.9news.com/news/article/319622/339/CO-Rep-responds-to-man-arrested-for-threats)consulting work for the government and private organizations
House Speaker Mark Ferrandino and two other Democratic Reps also received similar threatening messages.
Tuesday afternoon, SofTec announced the suspension of Sain via Facebook:

"SofTec Solutions, Inc. has been informed of allegations against our employee, Mr. Frank Sain. We are shocked to learn of these allegations and are taking this matter very seriously. If true, these actions are highly inappropriate and will not be tolerated. Pending SofTec’s investigation into this matter, Mr. Sain has been suspended immediately from further duties at SofTec. SofTec Solutions is a minority-owned, small business and we employ a large diverse workforce. We will absolutely not tolerate any racial, sexual, gender-based slurs or threats of violence by employees."

The full arrest affidavit is available online here (http://www.9news.com/assetpool/documents/130225075224_AR-M450_20130225_181601.pdf), but caution, as the language is explicit and offensive.
Sain is scheduled to appear in court on March 8, 2013.

- See more at: http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane-sweet/threats-dem-rep-i-hope-someone#sthash.dWTkufbM.dpuf

What is truly sad and pathetic is this is now common place in our country, and what's even more pathetic some of the exact same things are written on this forum each and every week. It's NOT the overt racial slurs ... but things like .... predictions of "there will be blood" or references to Obama and Chicago Violence as if, since it's out of control there, why do anything about it? I know some on this forum will rush right in to deny any similarities, but deep down, the intelligent and open minds here know the truth.

The only difference between this guy and any other internet racist, it that he actually had the balls to follow through and communicate directly to the people he's expressing his anger and hate towards, and for that I have a little more respect for him for at least being man enough to openly express himself (not anonymously) ... and on that note ... you really can't call him a racist cowards. But the words he chose are in fact "racist", but the fact that he thinks Gun Control is unjust, is simply him expressing is freedom of choice. But how he chose to express himself of course, get's him what he really deserves, the attention of Law Enforcement.

I'm truly s sorry that Rep. Rhonda Fields had to experience the ugly side of American Politics. I'm sure Ms. Fields and her daughter didn't deserve the publicity of overt Racism and Hate in America, just over Gun Control laws.

Chris
02-27-2013, 09:13 AM
He's been arrested, regrets it, lost job.

Cigar
02-27-2013, 09:16 AM
He's been arrested, regrets it, lost job.

So move along, hush hush, this is an isolated event, it's a non-story, you're just trying to exploit it, yada yada yada yada yada

Chris
02-27-2013, 09:23 AM
So move along, hush hush, this is an isolated event, it's a non-story, you're just trying to exploit it, yada yada yada yada yada

You said it, not me.

Mister D
02-27-2013, 09:24 AM
Cigar, who suggests we do nothing about the violence in Chicago?

nic34
02-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Sad Giffords name has come to be used in such a way.... but now she has a bigger gun than any of them...

Giffords Has Navy Ship Named in Her Honor

The Navy’s fifth Independence-variant littoral combat ship, 10th in the LCS series, will be commissioned as the USS Gabrielle Giffords

http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=67149

Chris
02-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Sad Giffords name has come to be used in such a way.... but now she has a bigger gun than any of them...

The Navy’s fifth Independence-variant littoral combat ship, 10th in the LCS series, will be commissioned as the USS Gabrielle Giffords

Does she have a carry conceal for that big gun?

Cigar
02-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Does she have a carry conceal for that big gun?

Don't need one ... she has the entire US Navy :grin:

Cigar
02-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Cigar, who suggests we do nothing about the violence in Chicago?

Just do a search on "we already have Gun Laws" :grin:

Cigar
02-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Attorneys for a man arrested for sending harassing e-mails to Rep. Rhonda Fields accused her on Tuesday of "trampling" on his free-speech rights to further her political agenda.

Franklin Glenn Sain, 42, of Colorado Springs, remained free on bond facing charges of harassment and attempting to influence a public official, a felony. Denver police say he sent Fields, D-Aurora, at least six e-mails and also left her voicemails between Feb. 13 and Feb. 15. He was arrested (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22664904/denver-man-booked-suspicion-harassing-colorado-rep-rhonda?source=pkg)Friday.

"We are deeply concerned about the government's retaliation against Mr. Sain for his protected First Amendment political speech," defense attorneys Siddhartha Rathod and Qusair Mohamedbhai wrote in a statement. "We appreciate Representative Rhonda Fields's service to our community; however, we remind you that Mr. Sain valiantly served his country as a decorated Iraqi war veteran. Representative Fields appears to be furthering her political agenda by trampling on Mr. Sain's constitutionally protected free speech in order to infringe on all Coloradans' Second Amendment rights."

Read more: Attorneys for man behind e-mails to legislator call them free speech - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22672820/firm-suspends-man-accused-harassing-rhonda-fields.html#ixzz2M6tslgwW) http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22672820/firm-suspends-man-accused-harassing-rhonda-fields.html#ixzz2M6tslgwW

Naturally Mr. Sain is totally within his rights to send as many hate filled racist emails to any State Representatives as he wants ... but threatening someone's life with hoping someone shoots her in the same manner that another US House Representative was shot ... really?

Chris
02-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Nah, not free speech, these were threats to do harm. The guy needs psychiatric help.

Mister D
02-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Just do a search on "we already have Gun Laws" :grin:

We do. Those laws obviously won;t solve the problem. Again, who suggests we do nothing about the violence in Chicago?

Cigar
02-27-2013, 10:11 AM
We do. Those laws obviously won;t solve the problem. Again, who suggests we do nothing about the violence in Chicago?

You'll need to get someone else to play your game, this thread is about a overt Racist who sent emails to a US Representative.

You are free to start another thread to discuss literal statements.

Mister D
02-27-2013, 10:12 AM
You'll need to get someone else to play your game, this thread is about a overt Racist who sent emails to a US Representative.

You are free to start another thread to discuss literal statements.

My game? You lie in your initial post and claim I'm playing a game? Really? Fact: no one suggested what you claimed they suggested. You lied.

keymanjim
02-27-2013, 10:55 AM

Why? What has she done to deserve such an honor?

Mister D
02-27-2013, 10:57 AM

She got shot by some lunatic.

keymanjim
02-27-2013, 10:59 AM
She got shot by some lunatic.
Will the ship be devoid of any armaments? Seeing as she is anti-gun?

Cigar
02-27-2013, 10:59 AM

The name this ship bears, and the story represented by that name, will inspire all those who come in contact with her,” he said, noting that Giffords serves as a living example of the Navy’s motto of “Semper Fortis” -- “Always Courageous.”

“Unwavering courage has defined the Navy for 236 years, and it is what we expect and what we demand from our sailors every single day,” Mabus said. “So it’s very appropriate that LCS 10 be named for someone who has become synonymous with courage, who has inspired the nation … and showed the possibilities of the human spirit.”

Giffords was shot in the head in an apparent assassination attempt during a public event in Tucson, Ariz., in January 2011. She was one of 13 people wounded, while six others were killed.

She is a Navy spouse whose husband, astronaut Mark Kelly, retired from the Navy in 2011. Giffords stepped down from her seat representing Arizona’s 8th congressional district in January, saying she needed time to recover.

Mabus also announced today the ship’s sponsor will be Roxanna Green. Green, who also attended the ceremony, is the mother of Christina-Taylor Green, a 9-year-old girl who was killed at the event where Giffords was shot.

Chris
02-27-2013, 11:01 AM
OK, she's courageous. But as a politician she was what? Nobody.

Cigar
02-27-2013, 11:01 AM
My game? You lie in your initial post and claim I'm playing a game? Really? Fact: no one suggested what you claimed they suggested. You lied.

Ok ... so no one on this forum has ever suggested that no additional gun legislation is needed. :rollseyes:

Cigar
02-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Will the ship be devoid of any armaments? Seeing as she is anti-gun?

Yes ... guns will be banned on the ship.

I guess the best way to answer stupid questions is with stupid answers.

Please ... continue your whining ladies.

keymanjim
02-27-2013, 11:03 AM
The name this ship bears, and the story represented by that name, will inspire all those who come in contact with her,” he said, noting that Giffords serves as a living example of the Navy’s motto of “Semper Fortis” -- “Always Courageous.”

“Unwavering courage has defined the Navy for 236 years, and it is what we expect and what we demand from our sailors every single day,” Mabus said. “So it’s very appropriate that LCS 10 be named for someone who has become synonymous with courage, who has inspired the nation … and showed the possibilities of the human spirit.”

Giffords was shot in the head in an apparent assassination attempt during a public event in Tucson, Ariz., in January 2011. She was one of 13 people wounded, while six others were killed.

She is a Navy spouse whose husband, astronaut Mark Kelly, retired from the Navy in 2011. Giffords stepped down from her seat representing Arizona’s 8th congressional district in January, saying she needed time to recover.

Mabus also announced today the ship’s sponsor will be Roxanna Green. Green, who also attended the ceremony, is the mother of Christina-Taylor Green, a 9-year-old girl who was killed at the event where Giffords was shot.
Are those six getting ships named after them?

Cigar
02-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Colorado Man thretins Rep. Rhonda Fields with Racist emails over Gun Control Laws (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/11279-Colorado-Man-thretins-Rep-Rhonda-Fields-with-Racist-emails-over-Gun-Control-Laws/page2)
I'm sure the individuals who are in charge will appreciate it ....

keymanjim
02-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Yes ... guns will be banned on the ship.

I guess the best way to answer stupid questions is with stupid answers.

Please ... continue your whining ladies.
Sure. They can take the 57mm gun and 11 cell missile launcher and turn it into a zen garden.

Chris
02-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Colorado Man thretins Rep. Rhonda Fields with Racist emails over Gun Control Laws (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/11279-Colorado-Man-thretins-Rep-Rhonda-Fields-with-Racist-emails-over-Gun-Control-Laws/page2)
I'm sure the individuals who are in charge will appreciate it ....

We're not playing Monopoly, you don't get to go back to go and start all over again.

Cigar
02-27-2013, 11:14 AM
We're not playing Monopoly, you don't get to go back to go and start all over again.

Really ... who is stopping me?

nic34
02-27-2013, 11:24 AM
Are those six getting ships named after them?

Some just don't know when to stop before making fools of themselves.

keymanjim
02-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Like the person that decided to name a WARSHIP after and anti-gun advocate.

Mister D
02-27-2013, 11:28 AM
Ok ... so no one on this forum has ever suggested that no additional gun legislation is needed. :rollseyes:

You made a claim not just that someone suggested we do nothing about gun violence in Chicago and elsewhere but that this suggestion was common. That was a lie. You're a man of very poor character.

Cigar
02-27-2013, 11:29 AM

Apparently it's allowed and encouraged ...

Cigar
02-27-2013, 11:31 AM
You made a claim not just that someone suggested we do nothing about gun violence in Chicago and elsewhere but that this suggestion was common. That was a lie. You're a man of very poor character.

I know it will be difficult ... but I'll try to live with it as much as I can,

Mister D
02-27-2013, 11:38 AM
I know it will be difficult ... but I'll try to live with it as much as I can,

I'm sure you'll have no difficulty at all but a normal person would be embarrassed.

Chris
02-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Really ... who is stopping me?

OK, but no $200.

Private Pickle
02-27-2013, 12:49 PM
Franklin Glenn Sain; ‘Hopefully somebody Gifords both of your asses with a gun’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Franklin-Sain-arrested-for-allegedly-threatening-state-lawmaker.jpg

"It started last week around the 13th or the 14th," Fields told KOA. "And then the emails got worse; it started to escalate until it got to a letter that was sent to the Capitol. At first, I was really taken aback by the tone and the language in it, especially the racial overtones - I've just never seen something like that before. No one has ever said those things or written those things towards me in the last two-and-a-half years that I've been serving the state. So, I was like 'Wow, this is unbelievable.' And then they kept coming."

9News (http://www.9news.com/news/article/319622/339/CO-Rep-responds-to-man-arrested-for-threats) has obtained the arrest affidavit, and now the full scope of threats allegedly left by Sain over a nine day period are viewable. The threat of violence and use of racist language is prevalent throughout the messages, and they messages appear to escalate in tone by the ninth day. Caution: The language used is explicit and extremely offensive.
There are many misspelled words and incorrect grammar usage in the messages, and they appear as written in the affidavit, along with censoring of offensive words.

According to an affidavit, one of the letters alleged to have been written by the Colorado Springs man reads, "Rhonda Fields, mother of [Field's daughter]. Death to both." The letter goes on to say "There will be blood! I'm coming for you, N----- B----."

In one of the emails, Sain allegedly wrote, "hopefully somebody Gifords [sic] your asses with a gun."
The following is one of seven emails police say Sain sent to Fields:

"THANKS N----- C---! You really think passing nay more laws will stop gun violence? You and that other N----- OBAMA are living in fantasy land. Chicago and DC have the most strict gun laws in the nation and more people die from gun violence than anywhere. You f---ing c---s are pathetic excuse for civil servants. Hell, n-----s love shooting themselves with GATS, isn't that what your people call it. What you have done here is creater [sic] criminals out of law abiding citizens, and put yourself out of a job. You politicians have no idea what you are even doing anyway, do you know how long it takes some to change a magazine, less than a second, so what if some with experience decides to flip out and bring their gun in with 5 or so 10 round magazines, they can do the same amount of damage. Limiting magazine sizes is stupididty, [sic] and will not work..."

Then the most unhinged of Sain's messages also refers to Field's daughter:
Rhonda Fields, N----- C---, Mother of -----, Death to Both, All N----- Back to Africa, F--- you, F--- Your Laws, I Keep my 30 Round Magazines, There Will Be Blood!, I'm Coming For You, N----- B----

Sain told police (http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=124975&article=10952800) that he didn't mean to threaten Fields, and regrets the language he used. He has no prior record, and is the chief operating officer at SofTec Solutions in Englewood, Colorado, where he does (http://www.9news.com/news/article/319622/339/CO-Rep-responds-to-man-arrested-for-threats)consulting work for the government and private organizations
House Speaker Mark Ferrandino and two other Democratic Reps also received similar threatening messages.
Tuesday afternoon, SofTec announced the suspension of Sain via Facebook:

"SofTec Solutions, Inc. has been informed of allegations against our employee, Mr. Frank Sain. We are shocked to learn of these allegations and are taking this matter very seriously. If true, these actions are highly inappropriate and will not be tolerated. Pending SofTec’s investigation into this matter, Mr. Sain has been suspended immediately from further duties at SofTec. SofTec Solutions is a minority-owned, small business and we employ a large diverse workforce. We will absolutely not tolerate any racial, sexual, gender-based slurs or threats of violence by employees."

The full arrest affidavit is available online here (http://www.9news.com/assetpool/documents/130225075224_AR-M450_20130225_181601.pdf), but caution, as the language is explicit and offensive.
Sain is scheduled to appear in court on March 8, 2013.

- See more at: http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane-sweet/threats-dem-rep-i-hope-someone#sthash.dWTkufbM.dpuf

What is truly sad and pathetic is this is now common place in our country, and what's even more pathetic some of the exact same things are written on this forum each and every week. It's NOT the overt racial slurs ... but things like .... predictions of "there will be blood" or references to Obama and Chicago Violence as if, since it's out of control there, why do anything about it? I know some on this forum will rush right in to deny any similarities, but deep down, the intelligent and open minds here know the truth.

The only difference between this guy and any other internet racist, it that he actually had the balls to follow through and communicate directly to the people he's expressing his anger and hate towards, and for that I have a little more respect for him for at least being man enough to openly express himself (not anonymously) ... and on that note ... you really can't call him a racist cowards. But the words he chose are in fact "racist", but the fact that he thinks Gun Control is unjust, is simply him expressing is freedom of choice. But how he chose to express himself of course, get's him what he really deserves, the attention of Law Enforcement.

I'm truly s sorry that Rep. Rhonda Fields had to experience the ugly side of American Politics. I'm sure Ms. Fields and her daughter didn't deserve the publicity of overt Racism and Hate in America, just over Gun Control laws.

This is commonplace? Do you have any substance to this or is it just complete bullshit?

Cigar
02-27-2013, 12:57 PM
This is commonplace? Do you have any substance to this or is it just complete bullshit?

It's commonplace to read that type of rhetoric on the internet ... if you chose to deny that is true, then do so.

Private Pickle
02-27-2013, 12:58 PM
It's commonplace to read that type of rhetoric on the internet ... if you chose to deny that is true, then do so.

Oh...so it's not commonplace at all then unless you live in the Internet.... Gotchya, more hyperbole FTL.

Cigar
02-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Oh...so it's not commonplace at all then unless you live in the Internet.... Gotchya, more hyperbole FTL.

Reading a new concept to you ?

Private Pickle
02-27-2013, 01:05 PM

How does that statement prove your assertion that this is commonplace? Oh right...it doesn't..

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:05 PM

You lied about that, Cigar. You were caught. Have you no shame?

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:06 PM
How does that statement prove your assertion that this is commonplace? Oh right...it doesn't..

or references to Obama and Chicago Violence as if, since it's out of control there, why do anything about it?

I asked Cigar for evidence anyone said anything like that. of course he can't produce it.

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:08 PM
Where indeed is there anythign even remotely similar on this website? Perhaps from a banned member in the past?

Cigar
02-27-2013, 01:14 PM
An Undeniable Fact:

It is commonplace that politicians get hate-filled, racist emails, there's never been more than in the last 4 years.
It is commonplace that predictions of "there will be blood" bothin general and on this forum. Check Sarah Palin's Tuesday Facebook Post.
It is commonplace that on numerous occasions, individuals bothin general and on this forum have said Chicago has tough Gun Laws already and that additional Gun Laws would not help (translation for idiots ... do nothing)

... and you don't need to believe it ... you're free to go to another Thread for satisfaction

Cigar
02-27-2013, 01:15 PM
I asked Cigar for evidence anyone said anything like that. of course he can't produce it.

Typical reaction ... deny deny deny deny deny :laugh:

Private Pickle
02-27-2013, 01:16 PM
An Undeniable Fact:

It is commonplace that politicians get hate-filled, racist emails, there's never been more than in the last 4 years.
It is commonplace that predictions of "there will be blood" bothin general and on this forum. Check Sarah Palin's Tuesday Facebook Post.
It is commonplace that on numerous occasions, individuals bothin general and on this forum have said Chicago has tough Gun Laws already and that additional Gun Laws would not help (translation for idiots ... do nothing)

... and you don't need to believe it ... you're free to go to another Thread for satisfaction

You need to substantiate these claims... You haven't and until you do you're talking out of your ass...

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:17 PM
An Undeniable Fact:

Gun laws will do little to nothing to solve the problem of gun violence particulary in black communities.

Again, who suggested that we do nothing to combat gun violence in Chicago or elsewhere? No one? Why do you lie so often? Do you think lying helps make your case? On the contrary, it destroys an already weak case.

Private Pickle
02-27-2013, 01:19 PM

Typical reaction when someone is full of shit...focus on the person, not the argument...

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:20 PM
You need to substantiate these claims... You haven't and until you do you're talking out of your ass...

Exactly. What he was told is that gun violence is a cultural problem and largely in communities of color. More gun laws won't help much if they help at all.

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:21 PM

When you tell obvious lies why should we not point them out?

Cigar
02-27-2013, 01:23 PM

No I won't, I'm sanding by and sticking to exactly and precisely what I wrote and I'm not changing nothing ...

... and you can always ask me if I give a Fuck what you think. :finger:

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:23 PM
Typical reaction when someone is full of shit...focus on the person, not the argument...

Cigar lies a lot. It's bizarre. He lied about this and he lied about owning guns, for example. :laugh:

Cigar
02-27-2013, 01:24 PM
When you tell obvious lies why should we not point them out?

You can do whatever makes you happy sport. :dancing:

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:26 PM
You can do whatever makes you happy sport. :dancing:

Now you stomp your feet like an angry child. Well, you've been put in your place.

Cigar
02-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Cigar lies a lot. It's bizarre. He lied about this and he lied about owning guns, for example. :laugh:

... and what idiot put you in charge. :grin:

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:27 PM
... and what idiot put you in charge. :grin:

In charge of what? You're incoherent now. :laugh:

Cigar
02-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Now you stomp your feet like an angry child.

Yep this is what an angry child looks like :dancing:

Moving on ... because we all know the consequences of going off topic :rollseyes:

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Yep this is what an angry child looks like :dancing:

Probably more like this.

:rofl:

Private Pickle
02-27-2013, 01:31 PM
No I won't, I'm sanding by and sticking to exactly and precisely what I wrote and I'm not changing nothing ...

... and you can always ask me if I give a Fuck what you think. :finger:

Ok well don't be all pissed when people call you on your obviously false claims... You can stand by them all you want but you're ultimately standing in bullshit. I'm good with that.

Mister D
02-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Considering his awful grammar, poor argumentation, and transparent dishonesty I doubt he owns a business.

Cigar
02-27-2013, 01:52 PM
Anyway ... to get Back on Topic ... apparently the authorities are out to Lunch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0gp2AACVXUI

... and to further prove the point that Politicians receiving hate mail is commonplace
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xip4qy_politicians-receive-hate-mail-and-threats_news#.US5Vjzd_QnM

Private Pickle
02-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Anyway ... to get Back on Topic ... apparently the authorities are out to Lunch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0gp2AACVXUI

... and to further prove the point that Politicians receiving hate mail is commonplace
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xip4qy_politicians-receive-hate-mail-and-threats_news#.US5Vjzd_QnM

People don't get arrested for hate mail so your original assertion that what this guy did is commonplace is still untrue.

KC
02-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Cool down everyone, keep discussion civil.

Cigar
02-27-2013, 03:10 PM
:grin: It's all good ... just a few ruffled birdie feathers