PDA

View Full Version : Huge Gains For Gingrich in Latest Poll

Conley
11-12-2011, 12:15 PM
CBS News Poll analysis by the CBS News Polling Unit: Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus and Anthony Salvanto.

In the Republican race for the presidential nomination, Newt Gingrich's support continues to slowly grow, and he is now tied with Mitt Romney for second place, while Herman Cain just edges both of them out for the top spot. Both Cain and Romney have lost support since late October.

In a new CBS News Poll, 61 percent of Republican primary voters say the sexual harassment accusations against Cain won't make any difference in their vote, but 30 percent say the charges make them less likely to back him, and that rises to 38 percent among women. Cain has lost support among women since last month - from 28 percent in October to 15 percent now. He has lost ground with conservatives and Tea Party supporters as well.

But the race could still change; seven in 10 Republican primary voters say it is still too early to say for sure which candidate they will support.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57322894-503544/poll-cain-tops-3-way-race-with-romney-gingrich/

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2011/11/11/chart_pie_244_2012-Republican-Nomination-for-President_v5.gif

You were right Grump. He's looking strong for now.

GRUMPY
11-12-2011, 12:20 PM
conley how is it that you ever, ever, i mean ever doubt the one and the only one......me GRUMPY....

Conley
11-12-2011, 12:23 PM
:roflmao:

jgreer
11-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Why are you brown nosing Grumpy?

Gingrich divorced his first wife while she was in the hospital with cancer, he cheated on his second wife...they guy has shown over and over he is a slimeball.

Captain Obvious
11-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Gingrich.

... ugh

GRUMPY
11-12-2011, 06:17 PM

Gingrich divorced his first wife while she was in the hospital with cancer, he cheated on his second wife...they guy has shown over and over he is a slimeball.

son you have asked a compelling question, let me break it down for you.....i am the one and the only grumpy, women, all women want me and men, all men want to be me.....conley is likely either a man or a woman so he either wants me or wants to be me.....unless of course he is both man and woman, heshe etc...and then he both wants me and wants to be me.....do you want me or want to be me....this moves me to song....

OH LORD ITS HARD TO BE GRUMPY
I'M SO PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
I CAN'T HELP BUT LOOK IN THE MIRROR
I GET BETTER LOOKING EACH DAY
TO KNOW ME IS TO LOVE ME....OR WANT TO BE ME DEPENDING
I MUST BE A HELL OF A MAN
OH LORD IT'S HARD TO BE GRUMPY
I'M SO PERFECT IN EVERY WAY...

hat tip mac

Conley
11-12-2011, 06:19 PM
hat tip to john mccain?

;D

:cya20:

jgreer
11-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Gingrich.

... ugh

dont worry he won't win

GRUMPY
11-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Gingrich.

... ugh

dont worry he won't win

caught a little of the rep debate, both gingrich and romney will crush obama....cain was okay but his answers lack depth and still better than the one....santorum wrong re pakistan and paul wrong on everything.....in fact there was a time when paul was ranting re waterboarding being torture....asked by the moderator what torture was he could not answer, because the clown does not know.....perry was awkward and like cain his anwers lacked depth.....bachmann remains a clumsey representation of conservatism and huntsman is a liberal plant.....

Mister D
11-13-2011, 12:15 PM
I agree that Gingrich and Romney would both crush BO. The latter looked good standing next to Juan McCain babbling "my friends..." but Gingrich in particular would wipe the floor with him.

Conley
11-13-2011, 12:17 PM
I agree that Gingrich and Romney would both crush BO. The latter looked good standing next to Juan McCain babbling "my friends..." but Gingrich in particular would wipe the floor with him.

Crush in a debate or an election? I don't see Newt winning the general. Then again if it weren't for the black vote (which won't be there this time) Johnny Quest would have beaten Bo. So I guess any GOP candidate has a good shot.

Mister D
11-13-2011, 12:19 PM

Crush in a debate or an election? I don't see Newt winning the general. Then again if it weren't for the black vote (which won't be there this time) Johnny Quest would have beaten Bo. So I guess any GOP candidate has a good shot.

Debate. Gingrich will have some problems in the general election but, like you said, the history nonsense is over and done with so BO has his work cut out for him...and then some.

GRUMPY
11-13-2011, 02:09 PM

Debate. Gingrich will have some problems in the general election but, like you said, the history nonsense is over and done with so BO has his work cut out for him...and then some.

gingrich would have no problem defeating obama in the general election, for that matter neither would romney who has become much better at this than his last time around.....forget the black vote obama has lost middle, white and independent americans two of those will not be coming back....

Mr. Wonderful
11-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Less than a year from now there will be a new president-elect. If not Cain then Gingrich. Romney is a dem.

Mister D
11-13-2011, 02:30 PM

gingrich would have no problem defeating obama in the general election, for that matter neither would romney who has become much better at this than his last time around.....forget the black vote obama has lost middle, white and independent americans two of those will not be coming back....

The black vote of 2008 won't be coming back either. That said, I just think Gingrich has some baggage but, hey, I hope you're right. I line Newt.

GRUMPY
11-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Less than a year from now there will be a new president-elect. If not Cain then Gingrich. Romney is a dem.

even romney is a night and day improvement over the present that is what none should forget.....it is important that more true conservatives be sent to the senate and the house, romney will fall in line....

MMC
11-14-2011, 07:58 AM

son you have asked a compelling question, let me break it down for you.....i am the one and the only grumpy, women, all women want me and men, all men want to be me.....conley is likely either a man or a woman so he either wants me or wants to be me.....unless of course he is both man and woman, heshe etc...and then he both wants me and wants to be me.....do you want me or want to be me....this moves me to song....

OH LORD ITS HARD TO BE GRUMPY
I'M SO PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
I CAN'T HELP BUT LOOK IN THE MIRROR
I GET BETTER LOOKING EACH DAY
TO KNOW ME IS TO LOVE ME....OR WANT TO BE ME DEPENDING
I MUST BE A HELL OF A MAN
OH LORD IT'S HARD TO BE GRUMPY
I'M SO PERFECT IN EVERY WAY...

hat tip mac

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1358096241455&id=3f8882e872326e5cbc4c6a3ebc5a5c8d&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.funnypictures5.tk%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2fpictures%2fgrumpy-git-clothing-827.jpg

So Instead I opted for.....

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1326895732779&id=2614d8bf8a8a282649e8146b08bc8457&url=http%3a%2f%2fmaxcdn.fooyoh.com%2ffiles%2fattac h%2fimages%2f591%2f358%2f264%2f004%2fgrumpy.jpg

Yeah.....your azz is perfect for getting it kicked in some Chess.....huh Mr Perfection! ::) :D ;D :-* >:D

Conley
11-14-2011, 09:04 AM
Yeah Grump, you should either finish that game or resign and start a new one. ;)

GRUMPY
11-14-2011, 11:15 AM
son i have never attempted to play a game of chess other than with was it bored, as he seemed the only one at this site that could actually give me a game....the rest i just moved the pieces around to amuse myself and you....nothing personal son but you can't play....i play rather poorly and you son are much worse....bored and i were about the same level, but he disappeared after i beat him two or maybe three in a row on a chess site.....

Conley
11-14-2011, 11:19 AM
son i have never attempted to play a game of chess other than with was it bored, as he seemed the only one at this site that could actually give me a game....the rest i just moved the pieces around to amuse myself and you....nothing personal son but you can't play....i play rather poorly and you son are much worse....bored and i were about the same level, but he disappeared after i beat him two or maybe three in a row on a chess site.....

You don't remember playing MMC in Chess?

GRUMPY
11-14-2011, 01:49 PM

no son what i am saying is that outside of bored? there is no one on this site that i actually played and by that i mean i approached the game like one would with lets say ones four year old son....you want them to enjoy the game and so you just move the pieces about explaining movement to a limited degree as you go....without looking i remember playing several on this site but again the only person on this site i played was bored....this is not a matter of being condescending it really just is what it is.....on the chess site i PLAY, and that is a different matter, but outside of bored on this site it was readily apparent that none could actually play the game.....bored was about a move ahead of me on a regular basis and then i hit a spot of clarity where i was really seeing the board, he has not challenged me since which is too bad for him as my game has since returned to earth.....sometimes the responsibilities of being the beacon for all is daunting and can prove distracting....

Conley
11-14-2011, 02:14 PM
:D Oh I understand Grumpy. I understand perfectly. >:D ;D

GRUMPY
11-14-2011, 02:31 PM

no son you don't because beyond moving the men you cannot play and therefore "understanding" what i am talking about is likely beyond you......

Conley
11-14-2011, 02:36 PM

no son you don't because beyond moving the men you cannot play and therefore "understanding" what i am talking about is likely beyond you......

Well you know what they say...GRUMPY works in mysterious ways. :D

MMC
11-15-2011, 01:27 AM

no son what i am saying is that outside of bored? there is no one on this site that i actually played and by that i mean i approached the game like one would with lets say ones four year old son....you want them to enjoy the game and so you just move the pieces about explaining movement to a limited degree as you go....without looking i remember playing several on this site but again the only person on this site i played was bored....this is not a matter of being condescending it really just is what it is.....on the chess site i PLAY, and that is a different matter, but outside of bored on this site it was readily apparent that none could actually play the game.....bored was about a move ahead of me on a regular basis and then i hit a spot of clarity where i was really seeing the board, he has not challenged me since which is too bad for him as my game has since returned to earth.....sometimes the responsibilities of being the beacon for all is daunting and can prove distracting....

U was bored.....sounds like you had a memory laspe. U played on a Chess site. I bet U was glad I wasnt round to show all that so called skill you have.....Here where U was bored. You managed to eek out 1 win out of ten. Althought to be honest it would more than likely stand as to my hundred. Meaning thats about all you could win with me. 1 out of 100 games. Course I think it's more like closer to a thousand.

Trying to explain to CL how U got the vision.....is one thing. But down right bullshitting everybody is another. Althought you are right about one thing. You would always be a several moves behind me.

Thats alright Grumpy U don't have to finish that game we were playing. You were going to lose that one too. You can resign and challenge me again. This way U can show me all your newly enlightened skills from going to a chess site. I mean I figured ya needed All the help you can get, anyways. >:D

GRUMPY
11-15-2011, 06:49 AM
son, don't get upset.....if it makes you feel any better, you have mad skills.....now there are you ok.....

MMC
11-15-2011, 07:05 AM
son, don't get upset.....if it makes you feel any better, you have mad skills.....now there are you ok.....

http://i.imgur.com/Y4TrI.gif

Thas right.....and next time I best see a fist over Chest and a salute. Kinda like something along the lines of.....

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1362086339007&id=dca13ffaa5e18adbda90da17f604de58&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.romanempire.net%2fromepage%2f images%2fArtGallery%2fBattlePics%2f2001%2fsalute.j pg
This.....Course thats Hail, MMC!!!!!

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1353429035164&id=7c0db5cbabe505a4209f0a2e3b2bd4b7&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.tattoodonkey.com%2fpics%2f-%2fs%2f-shield-helmet-julius-caesar-war-gladiator-animated-salute-roman-s-z-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

:D ;D ;) :-* >:D

Conley
11-15-2011, 09:15 AM
MMC is Roman for 2100

:o :o :o

MMC
11-15-2011, 09:25 AM
MMC is Roman for 2100

:o :o :o

Shhhhhh......All Day and All night. Ooops now ya know wheres the 12 comes in. Consider it the Nostradamus Affect. ;) 8)