PDA

View Full Version : Science and paranormal - Telepathy works???

medstud110
11-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Where is scientific evidence for paranormal? There is evidence for telepathy
( Vinko Rajic and maybe Uri Geller )
and few other really strong cases . Some Universities ( University of California , University of Southampton , Edinburgh University
and some others) make research on but they do not make research on
really people that can use telepathy, strange , why?
The Pentagon’s Defense Advance Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is currently developing technology that will allow soldiers of
the future to communicate via telepathic mind signals. It is a program program called Silent Talk.

Some showman offer ( James Randi ) 1000000$ for any paranormal evidence, but Randi is just talking but do not want
to talk to some really telepath.
Vinko Rajic can use telepathy and some other things , many people know about it. They make some
paranormal telepathic show in Sweden and Norway with Vinko.
Show is organized by some bustard - idiot media there and some dirty perverts Croats.

CIA's "remote viewing" , "Stargate Project", give some evidence but that could be just a bluff.
Guys that worked on that project talk like idiots , why?

Grigori Rasputin is very good evidence for paranormal , he could use "mind control", he has been murdered
because his attempt to take over Russia.

Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just telepathic, many Schizophrenic believe in telepathy.
Schneider's symptoms of the first rank are similar to telepathy. Brain signals can travel on very long distance
and if some people can connect each other for short time then they can make each other "Schizophrenic".

This could be something for physics to think about. If you have one person like Vinko Rajic and you use telepathy
with him and you take all distances on which you could send and receive from him , I think it would be possible
to find out what kind of waves transmit telepathy. Placing telepathic person under different kind of metal shield could
make it possible to find out what kind of waves transmit telepathy.

OK, what you think how can telepathy work? What kind of waves transmit it or is it some strange quantum theory behind it.

Please ask your smart friend about this?

Captain Obvious
11-12-2011, 05:59 PM
What if I don't have any smart friends?

Conley
11-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Telepathy might not exist, but schizophrenia definitely does :D

MMC
11-12-2011, 06:35 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1357361785867&id=d4d3217fad43687579d0505e77f48086&url=http%3a%2f%2f2.bp.blogspot.com%2f_4tW3SJ-v45s%2fRr9SVeA78tI%2fAAAAAAAAAJM%2fN4k6_g4EPcc%2fs 320%2fhogans_heroes_schultz_small.jpg

Won't work with me.....I got a Helmet. ;) :D

spunkloaf
11-14-2011, 09:36 AM
When me and a friend are on acid, some creepy shit happens. Neither of us have any capacity to operate a television, let alone understand what is happening though. But there's definitely telepathy-like instances. Along with some other creepy shit.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/316000_10150372275600330_598915329_10514131_114038 7687_n.jpg