PDA

View Full Version : Even The Liberals Are Tiring Of The Constant Lying

Mainecoons
03-06-2013, 08:33 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/capitol-janitors-making-ends-meet-with-overtime-nope/2013/03/05/f07a4f8c-85f9-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394_blog.html

But a clean-up brigade shouldn’t simply try to deflect and obfuscate. Apparently, the president assumed — incorrectly — that the janitors on Capitol Hill would get a pay cut. Rather than admit an error, White House aides doubled down on their talking points about overtime being essential to their livelihood, without actually knowing the truth.

This individual is a compulsive liar even when he doesn't need to be. Remember the bit about his mother dying from cancer because she didn't have medical insurance?

A classic symptom of a serious narcissistic personality disorder.

Pete7469
03-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Bed wetters like stoogieboy will never tire of or even acknowledge that their moonbat messiah is a lying piece of shit.

Chris
03-06-2013, 09:39 AM
That one earned Obama http://i.snag.gy/N1oxi.jpg. But will it make any difference.

Private Pickle
03-06-2013, 09:52 AM
No

GrumpyDog
03-06-2013, 11:09 AM
The concensus among the gold card caring Congressmen, seems to be cutting the budget is a good thing, as long as it is the other guys ox which is gored.

When it becomes apparent, that everyones ox will need to reduce weight, suddenly now a 3% diet for Ox means everyones Ox will suffer catastrophically, and may die of malnutrition.

Peter1469
03-06-2013, 11:19 AM
The concensus among the gold card caring Congressmen, seems to be cutting the budget is a good thing, as long as it is the other guys ox which is gored.

When it becomes apparent, that everyones ox will need to reduce weight, suddenly now a 3% diet for Ox means everyones Ox will suffer catastrophically, and may die of malnutrition.

Not cuts. Just less increases than planned.

Boris The Animal
03-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Not cuts. Just less increases than planned.Which still amounts to more of the same old shit, different flies.

Adelaide
03-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Rational liberals have been tired of it for a long time.

Peter1469
03-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Rational liberals have been tired of it for a long time.

The ever increasing spending?

Adelaide
03-06-2013, 06:22 PM
The ever increasing spending?

That, and the constant lying.

There is a smart way for a government to spend money and reap the rewards. The US is not a good example of that; it's the antithesis of that.

Peter1469
03-06-2013, 06:23 PM
That, and the constant lying.

There is a smart way for a government to spend money and reap the rewards. The US is not a good example of that; it's the antithesis of that.

True. That is why I don't trust the congress-critters.

I assume that Canada does not use baseline budgeting...?

Adelaide
03-06-2013, 06:29 PM
True. That is why I don't trust the congress-critters.

I assume that Canada does not use baseline budgeting...?

No, I don't believe we do.

"The process of creating the budget is a complex one which begins within the working ranks for the Federal Government. Each year, the various departments that make up the Government (for example, Health, Transportation, Foreign Affairs, Dept of Defence, Industry, CRA, etc.) submit what are called 'The Main Estimates' to The Treasury Board Secretariat. These documents identify the planned expenditure of each department, linking theses proposed expenses to programs, to objectives and ultimately to the priorities of the current ruling Government. The Treasury Board Secretariat combines these budget estimates and compile an initial proposed budget. From there, the Cabinet and Prime Minister's Office adjust the budget based on a series of economic, social and political factors. In reality, decisions are usually made with the primary intend of re-election and so often include advantages for key regions and lobby groups."

From Wikipedia. Also, the Finance Minister must wear new shoes while presenting the budget, apparently. Odd... interesting, but odd...

GrumpyDog
03-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Not cuts. Just less increases than planned.

Yea, thats exactly right. Cannot even reduce the "rate" of weight gain for favored Oxen. Not only that, they want to breed more baby Oxen for future borrowing to spend on.