PDA

View Full Version : Ugh!

Mister D
11-16-2011, 01:38 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/chavezobama.jpg

Mister D
11-16-2011, 01:39 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/11/barack_obama_caught_kissing_hu.php#more

Conley
11-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Don't they make clothes? What's with the political stuff?

Also what makes them think Obama and Chavez hate each other? :D

Mister D
11-16-2011, 01:43 PM
Don't they make clothes? What's with the political stuff?

Also what makes them think Obama and Chavez hate each other? :D

I think they just mean for Obama to represent the US. In any case, it's very disturbing.

jgreer
11-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Strange title for a post

GRUMPY
11-16-2011, 01:47 PM
are we sure that it is photo shopped....obama is after all our first gay president....

jgreer
11-16-2011, 01:49 PM
are we sure that it is photo shopped....obama is after all our first gay president....

What is that supposed to mean?

GRUMPY
11-16-2011, 03:09 PM

What is that supposed to mean?

just what i said son....

Conley
11-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Grump,

How old must one be before he is no longer 'son' ???

;D

jgreer
11-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Ads are supposed to get noticed so I guess it worked. Mister D is advertising their company on here for free. Maybe Mister D works for them or he likes the ideas they promote.

Mister D
11-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Ads are supposed to get noticed so I guess it worked. Mister D is advertising their company on here for free. Maybe Mister D works for them or he likes the ideas they promote.

I'm all about racial unity, greer. ;D

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/redalfa/locoav/sara/United-Colours-of-Benetton-spring-2.jpg

Conley
11-16-2011, 03:50 PM
:D :D

On a serious note, :( none of those chicks are hot and a couple of them look like they need medical attention :-\

Mister D
11-16-2011, 03:51 PM
:D :D

On a serious note, :( none of those chicks are hot and a couple of them look like they need medical attention :-\

I know. What's up with that bitches' hair? O0

Conley
11-16-2011, 04:02 PM
They're all fugly and the two on the left have advanced anorexia. Fuck Benneton for promoting that kind of shit and pretending they're all about peace love and health and whatever other fucking bullshit they use to sell whatever the fuck they are selling (jeans?) Fuck em. ;D Fuckers.

Mister D
11-16-2011, 04:41 PM
They're all fugly and the two on the left have advanced anorexia. Fuck Benneton for promoting that kind of shit and pretending they're all about peace love and health and whatever other fucking bullshit they use to sell whatever the fuck they are selling (jeans?) Fuck em. ;D Fuckers.

They were biiger when I was in highschool. Either that or I've just lost all touch with what's popular by now. :D

Conley
11-16-2011, 04:46 PM

They were biiger when I was in highschool. Either that or I've just lost all touch with what's popular by now. :D

:D Probably both ;)

Mister D
11-16-2011, 04:52 PM

:D Probably both ;)

Yeah, that's probably true. :)