PDA

View Full Version : If at first you dont succeed

Common
03-22-2013, 07:30 AM
Fail and fail and fail again. Thats obviously Paul Ryans creed, not only cant he get one of his absurd feed the rich screw the poor budgets through his favorability with the same far right he bows too are rejectingh him. He deserves it for being one of the sleaziest misrepresenting Politicians in a long time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/paul-ryan-budget-senate_n_2929568.html

Cigar
03-22-2013, 07:36 AM
The Republicans still refuse to believe they lost the Election .... Twice. :grin:

But you have to admit ... it is entertaining Television.

Chris
03-22-2013, 07:43 AM
So you're saying Ryan is a liberal? That seems to be the liberal way, see a problem, throw a government solution at it, that causes problem you need to throw more government solutions at, never once thinking government's not the solution it's the problem. Oh, but, no, just didn't throw the right smarts at it, didn't throw enough money at it!!

zelmo1234
03-22-2013, 07:44 AM
Wonder how the First budget that the Senate has produce in 4 years will fair in the house????

You know the pipe dream that says debt is not an issue? And that we should tax the rich even more?

By the way my effective tax rate this year did go up to a little over 22% but as you know I have cut back opperations and have gone in to aquisition mode. So my projected with the tax increase of the obama administration for nexy year??? 12.5% And I will of course my profits will be down by about 75% and I will have 18 less employee's paying taxes too?

Don't those tax hikes just bring in the revenue? This is what happens when the risk is no longer wourth thee reward!

You pull back expansion and update current opperations with technology, and that of course allows for cost cutting by not needing as many employee's

This is the liberal idea of what is good for america!

patrickt
03-22-2013, 07:55 AM
The Democrat tactic for dealing with failure is to increase the budget astronomically and pretend it's too big to fail. Homeland feeling more secure, folks?

Budget? The idea of a balanced budget is repellent to liberals.

Cigar
03-22-2013, 08:01 AM
The Democrat tactic for dealing with failure is to increase the budget astronomically and pretend it's too big to fail. Homeland feeling more secure, folks?

Budget? The idea of a balanced budget is repellent to liberals.

How to be a Fiscal Conservative;

Put two (2) Wars on the credit card and add a Prescription Drug failure and make the next President cleanup the Shit, while pretending to be a deficit hawk.

That's the ticket. :yo2:

Maybe Americans have good memories.

Chris
03-22-2013, 08:13 AM

Put two (2) Wars on the credit card and add a Prescription Drug failure and make the next President cleanup the Shit, while pretending to be a deficit hawk.

(2) Wars on the credit card

Neocons are not fiscal cons.

a Prescription Drug failure

Bush stole the idea from Kennedy.

pretending to be a deficit hawk

Contradicts your contention.

zelmo1234
03-22-2013, 08:18 AM

And now the projected 10 year deficite from Obamacare is 6.2 trillion??????

More that the 2 wars and the stupid prescription drug plan combined! what do you think we should do about that?

Chris
03-22-2013, 08:25 AM
And now the projected 10 year deficite from Obamacare is 6.2 trillion??????

More that the 2 wars and the stupid prescription drug plan combined! what do you think we should do about that?

Yea but that's Bush's fault.

Agravan
03-22-2013, 08:26 AM
The Republicans still refuse to believe they lost the Election .... Twice. :grin:

But you have to admit ... it is entertaining Television.
You constantly bring up losing two elections in a row as if it were some sort of big deal. I seem to recall that in 2000 and 2004, and previously in the 80s you guys lost 2 elections in a row. So what? Was it the end of the Democtra Party? No. And this is not the end of the Republican Party, no matter how much you like to think so. It meant nothing then, it means nothing now. Grow up, you sound like a 3 year old.

Common
03-22-2013, 03:31 PM
So you're saying Ryan is a liberal? That seems to be the liberal way, see a problem, throw a government solution at it, that causes problem you need to throw more government solutions at, never once thinking government's not the solution it's the problem. Oh, but, no, just didn't throw the right smarts at it, didn't throw enough money at it!!

I have no idea how you got this from my post. Ryan is trying to be a far right sweetheart, he writes a budget they all adore the same redundant failed budget that has failed 3 or 4 times before and after making a fool of himself he gets rejected a cpac and comes in dead last in their straw poll.

Common
03-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Wonder how the First budget that the Senate has produce in 4 years will fair in the house????

You know the pipe dream that says debt is not an issue? And that we should tax the rich even more?

By the way my effective tax rate this year did go up to a little over 22% but as you know I have cut back opperations and have gone in to aquisition mode. So my projected with the tax increase of the obama administration for nexy year??? 12.5% And I will of course my profits will be down by about 75% and I will have 18 less employee's paying taxes too?

Don't those tax hikes just bring in the revenue? This is what happens when the risk is no longer wourth thee reward!

You pull back expansion and update current opperations with technology, and that of course allows for cost cutting by not needing as many employee's

This is the liberal idea of what is good for america!

Sorry but history totally disproves your statments. Throughout the 60s and 70s the top tax rate for corporations and individuals reached 78% and there were MILLIONS upon millions more jobs the gdp was growing we had medicare and social security and not only medicaid but Welfare along with it.
Greed has caused the deficit along with spending and it needs a two pronged approach. Tax increases, close tax loopholes, import fees on companies importing their goods from where they exported our jobs. Then reasonable spending cuts.

KC
03-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Sorry but history totally disproves your statments. Throughout the 60s and 70s the top tax rate for corporations and individuals reached 78% and there were MILLIONS upon millions more jobs the gdp was growing we had medicare and social security and not only medicaid but Welfare along with it.
Greed has caused the deficit along with spending and it needs a two pronged approach. Tax increases, close tax loopholes, import fees on companies importing their goods from where they exported our jobs. Then reasonable spending cuts.

Correlation does not equal causation. The social "sciences" are more complicated than looking at two independent variables that happened to be present at the same time and infer that one was the cause of the other.

Chris
03-22-2013, 03:49 PM
I have no idea how you got this from my post. Ryan is trying to be a far right sweetheart, he writes a budget they all adore the same redundant failed budget that has failed 3 or 4 times before and after making a fool of himself he gets rejected a cpac and comes in dead last in their straw poll.

Simple, liberalism fails again and again.

Far right? How? His budget to date seeks not to cut spending but future increases in spending. It's not about smaller government, but just slightly less growing rate, but big government just the same.

Private Pickle
03-22-2013, 04:11 PM

How to be a liberal: Keep those credit cards, never pay the payments, extend the credit limit and double the debt on them.

hanger4
03-22-2013, 06:23 PM

True Dat, but when ya max out a "credit card"

ya don't run out and max out 10 or 12 more

saying you're gonna "cleanup the shit".

Y'all on the left lose all credibility complaining about

Bush's deficits while ignoring Obama's.

zelmo1234
03-22-2013, 06:48 PM

Well you can beleive what you want, but there were so many tax loopholes back then that the wealthy usually did not pay taxes!

What I can tell you is the new tax rates have me in shelter and capital investment mode. I will pay a lot less next year, And that is with not only the higher rate but I also qualify for the new 3.8% obamacare tax.

But if you don't ahve profits, then you don't get revenue.

Next I posted links to show that after the Bush tax cuts, revenue skyrocketed????? why do you supose that was.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2012/10/15/do-tax-cuts-increase-government-revenue/

This might help you to understand that.

And your last point is impossible, as we can't put terrifs on China or they will call the money they loaned us! and that wold collapse the dollar!

Here is the only way that you can say that tax cuts cost the government revenue. You must assume that everybusiness that grew and made invesments would have made those same investments if the tax rates remained high.

Because it would cost me 35% to bring back the already taxed money that I made in Iraq doing contracting work. I will not bring this back into the country. So I invest this in overseas ventures, where I pay somewhere around 11 to 15% in taxes.

Tell me why I should take the risk of expansion in the USA in a bad economy and when my top rate could be 42.8% with the obamacare tax? You wonder why we ahve no jobs, I give you Obama!

Peter1469
03-22-2013, 07:05 PM

But there were a lot more deductions available. No sane person paid 78%.

hanger4
03-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Fail and fail and fail again. Thats obviously Paul Ryans creed, not only cant he get one of his absurd feed the rich screw the poor budgets through his favorability with the same far right he bows too are rejectingh him. He deserves it for being one of the sleaziest misrepresenting Politicians in a long time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/paul-ryan-budget-senate_n_2929568.html

Just for fun Common,

you can holler Ryan fail, fail, fail all you want,

But at lest he's offering up a budget

something Obama has failed, failed, failed, to do.

A strong bipartisan majority in the House defeated three Democratic budget resolutions last night. Today, a strictly partisan majority approved Paul Ryan’s FY 2014 budget, with every Democrat and a handful of Republicans voting ‘no.’ This marks the third year in a row that the Republican-held House has complied with the law by introducing and passing an on-time budget resolution. The same cannot be said of Senate Democrats or the president.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/03/21/house-passes-ryan-budget-221-207/

Santa's Little Helper
03-23-2013, 07:43 AM
Just for fun Common,

you can holler Ryan fail, fail, fail all you want,

But at lest he's offering up a budget

something Obama has failed, failed, failed, to do.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/03/21/house-passes-ryan-budget-221-207/

Lying "Ryan"

Anybody who'd let Joe Biden of all people own him in a vice presidential debate cant be all that bright
hanger4 do you really trust incompetence like that to LEAD this nation

hanger4
03-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Lying "Ryan"

Anybody who'd let Joe Biden of all people own him in a vice presidential debate cant be all that bright
@hanger4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=403) do you really trust incompetence like that to LEAD this nation

NO, I pray that nobody offs our president and Biden moves up.

That "incompetence" scares the hell out-a me.

patrickt
03-23-2013, 09:15 AM
How to be a liberal: Keep those credit cards, never pay the payments, extend the credit limit and double the debt on them.

And, when the inevitable day of reckoning arrives, blame someone else.