PDA

View Full Version : New Features: Hide Postbits Option and Mobile Forum Skin

ADMIN
03-26-2013, 01:13 PM
Dear Members of tPF,

Several of you have requested a feature whereby various elements of user information displayed in the left sidebar can be minimized in order to eliminate scrolling. This modification is now available.

To activate it, please click on the Hide Postbits option (located to the right of the Thanks button). Customized features for this modification are available under Settings > Hide Postbit Options.

Additionally, please note that we now have available a mobile skin which works on a variety of smartphones and tablets, and is also lightweight in terms of bandwidth for those members with limited internet connectivity.

Thank you all for your myriad contributions to the site!

ADMIN

KC
03-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Awesome!

Chris
03-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Super!!

hanger4
03-26-2013, 01:40 PM
How cool is that !!

Thanks

Ravi
03-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Lovely!

Captain Obvious
03-26-2013, 03:35 PM
I don't understand what the solution was or what the problem was for that matter.

I've had that "new posts" and "new threads" right-hand sidebar deactivated for a while now - probably for over a year. The only time I see it is when I'm not logged in, when I log in - it's gone.

I don't remember what I did to minimize it - probably just clicking that little arrow in the corner of the box does the trick, but that was already in place.

Was some other feature added or is there something else I'm missing?

Captain Obvious
03-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Oh - Marie_Archer , don't move. You have this really big bug on your head.

:grin: