PDA

View Full Version : now that the celebrating is over can we get some questions asked/answered.....

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 08:40 AM
ok, ding dong osama is dead.....questions anyone.....well here are a few....
if reports are correct that we knew he was there in august why did we wait....
what changed that made us go when we did....
if gates was correct in stating that there was no live feed of the assault, what were they watching and who would approve what was obviously a pr pic with the prez appearing to be the smallest guy in the room and mrs bill about to lose her cookies....
we were on the ground some 40 minutes, shots fired in a town literally crawling with pakistani military and yet no one shows up until we leave.....
bo advised the seals on contingency plans because in their world everything always goes as planned....
was this a straight up kill order and if so why....
what was the purpose of the contingent of lawyers on board awaiting osama.....
tell me again why we dumped him in the ocean rather than presenting him for verification and why would we attempt to honor him with an islamic burial if he is not representative of islam....
why did we announce to the world all the intel we were gleaning....

just a few questions....

spunkloaf
06-19-2011, 09:23 AM
I agree Pakistan is sure being shady about the issue. As if they probably did aid Bin Laden, but in such a detached way that they can't hold themselves responsible for it, and wont admit to it.

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 09:43 AM
I agree Pakistan is sure being shady about the issue. As if they probably did aid Bin Laden, but in such a detached way that they can't hold themselves responsible for it, and wont admit to it.

spunk if you are insinuating that osama had support from pakistan agreed....but i believe it is we that are being shady and there is a lot here to question.....

spunkloaf
06-19-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm glad you're there to ask the questions. I personally want to know why they got rid of the body so quickly. They should have known that the entire world expected to see a body.

Conley
06-19-2011, 11:32 AM
we made the right move. there would be no reason to hold him in gitmo or hold a trial when he is known guilty and not an american citizen. no reason for displaying his body, or burying him in a public space. the guy wasn't worth another second of our time. justice was served, his corpse was dumped, and we move on.

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 11:46 AM
we made the right move. there would be no reason to hold him in gitmo or hold a trial when he is known guilty and not an american citizen. no reason for displaying his body, or burying him in a public space. the guy wasn't worth another second of our time. justice was served, his corpse was dumped, and we move on.

so i guess you are saying that the order was to kill, then why the flotilla of lawyers and interrogators....why shoot in the head the best source of intel and propaganda you could ever hope for, dump the body in the ocean like a mob hit and then brag about the intel you got....and let me remind you that they did waste time....they cleaned and wrapped the body according to islamic law and delivered a reported forty minute islamic service....let me help you out here....this prez had made it impossible to interrogate obl by virtue of his own nonsensical rhetoric.....basically we now have a de facto policy of "kill not to interrogate".....

Captain Obvious
06-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Why is it a problem if our goal was to kill OBL?

No doubt taking him alive would likely have been a great resource for information, but killing him is a huge boost in the "war on terror".

Not a bad option, all things considered.

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 06:34 PM

No doubt taking him alive would likely have been a great resource for information, but killing him is a huge boost in the "war on terror".

you ignored all of the questions that i posed.....we sat on him for roughly nine months, then executed him when it appears rather obvious that we could easily have taken him, interrogated him, put him before a military commission, if found guilty hung him by the neck until dead and should his family decline to take the body use it for chum at sea world.....at the end of the day the prez stands before the world and states that you can run, you can hide but sooner or later we will find you....or could we....

Captain Obvious
06-19-2011, 06:38 PM

you ignored all of the questions that i posed.....we sat on him for roughly nine months, then executed him when it appears rather obvious that we could easily have taken him, interrogated him, put him before a military commission, if found guilty hung him by the neck until dead and should his family decline to take the body use it for chum at sea world.....at the end of the day the prez stands before the world and states that you can run, you can hide but sooner or later we will find you....or could we....

GW had what, 9 years to do the same?

Sounds good on paper.

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 06:43 PM

GW had what, 9 years to do the same?

Sounds good on paper.

now this is a deep and thoughtful response.... ::)by the way have you been hanging out with obama visiting all 57 states with one still to go..... ;D ;D...really i am just asking questions that are rather obvious and would be asked by our fourth estate of any other candc.....

Captain Obvious
06-19-2011, 06:48 PM
You made the ridiculous statement.

OBL was just sitting there, waiting to be taken. Why wouldn't GW go in there and take him?

Would have been a nice ending for a two-term president. Woulda helped hm sell more books and all that.

Or maybe you're just blowing smoke out of your ass as usual.

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 07:26 PM
You made the ridiculous statement.

OBL was just sitting there, waiting to be taken. Why wouldn't GW go in there and take him?

Would have been a nice ending for a two-term president. Woulda helped hm sell more books and all that.

Or maybe you're just blowing smoke out of your ass as usual.

alright cap try to hang with me if you can....according to those reports that have been made public we were pretty confident that osama was there in or around august 2010.....we had a cia team in the area and were undoubtedly watching the place via high altitude drones and satelites.....the govt won't release the video from the seal helmet cams but again reports are that he was unarmed and made no attempt to go for a weapon....the lawyers and interrogators were all show....obama's own rhetoric made it virtually impossible to interrogate or try obl, all that was left was to off him and brag about all the intel we found so that no one would ask questions....seriously what were the lawyers there for....miranda, constitutional protections....why say anything before you must, sit quiet and work the intel mas rapido.....are you following me at all....if obl and the boys don't represent islam than why try to honor him with an islamic ceremony....what dna do we have to without any doubt id obl....how do we spend forty minutes on the ground, shots fired with the pakistani west point some 800yards down the road not to mention the reported three battalions stationed in that city and the security likely attached to the again reported retired high ranking pakistani military....and no one shows up until we leave....try to think for just a moment cap you might actually like it....

Captain Obvious
06-19-2011, 07:35 PM
There's a fine line between genius and a rambling madman, no doubt.

I don't know where to start, or if I want to start anywhere with that statement, so I'll take into another direction.

The burial at sea thing, yeah that was hokey. I'm not going to climb on the conspiracy theorist kook bandwagon, there's been plenty of reaction from the terrorist crowd that OBL is dead. The real issue is that BO pandered to that crowd by not preserving evidence, probably the same reason why the decision was made to off the guy and not take him alive.

That's fine, I understand that, not that I agree with that tactic but at the end of the day OBL is dead and that ain't a bad thing.

But to state that we knew where he was all the time is pretty weak. If that were the case, GW would have had him on a waterboard years ago. That's the jerkoffology of the matter, believe it if you want.

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 07:49 PM
There's a fine line between genius and a rambling madman, no doubt.

I don't know where to start, or if I want to start anywhere with that statement, so I'll take into another direction.

The burial at sea thing, yeah that was hokey. I'm not going to climb on the conspiracy theorist kook bandwagon, there's been plenty of reaction from the terrorist crowd that OBL is dead. The real issue is that BO pandered to that crowd by not preserving evidence, probably the same reason why the decision was made to off the guy and not take him alive.

That's fine, I understand that, not that I agree with that tactic but at the end of the day OBL is dead and that ain't a bad thing.

But to state that we knew where he was all the time is pretty weak. If that were the case, GW would have had him on a waterboard years ago. That's the jerkoffology of the matter, believe it if you want.

reports out of this govt are that they had zeroed in on this location by aug 2010 some said oct 2010....so seven months or nine months take your pick....remember now bush left office jan 09.....why the 7-9 month delay.....obama went on national tv and stated that there was only a 55/45 probability that obl was there.....yet we have reports that our drones/satelites recorded a man fitting his description regularly strolling in the compound, they tagged him the walker or something like that....further they were watching what they believed to be his personal couriers come and go....they were pretty damn sure it was him, sure enough to send seals 100 plus miles into pakistan, in a town literally swarming with pakistani military to get him on only a 55/45 shot.....bs.....nothing about this adds up.....finally and most important the prez as i have stated boxed himself in with his big mouth and liberal nonsensical rhetoric....if he took him alive how could he ever actually interrogate or put him on trial.....the msm and the prez are relying upon your quite natural celebration of obl's death, the lethargic thought processes of the american people in general and an msm that is invested in not asking the obvious questions.....

Captain Obvious
06-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Keep in mind that this was an action that was to occur on Pakistani soil.

Those same Pakistani who we send millions of dollars to every year, those same Pakistanis who are highly unreliable and fairly anti-US. It's not like OBL was hiding out in Ohio.

So it took OBL 9 months to confirm that OBL was there and act. It took GW 9 years to come up with butkiss.

Right wing sour grapes. Weren't schmucks like you cheering that Chicago lost a bid to host the olympics? Same right wing schmucks who would readily cheer a terrorist attack on US soil on BO's watch.

I have lots of issues with BO but I'm not going to invent reasons to bash the guy. It not only demonstrates a low level intellect, but it's hypocritical.

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 08:06 PM

Those same Pakistani who we send millions of dollars to every year, those same Pakistanis who are highly unreliable and fairly anti-US. It's not like OBL was hiding out in Ohio.

So it took OBL 9 months to confirm that OBL was there and act. It took GW 9 years to come up with butkiss.

Right wing sour grapes. Weren't schmucks like you cheering that Chicago lost a bid to host the olympics? Same right wing schmucks who would readily cheer a terrorist attack on US soil on BO's watch.

I have lots of issues with BO but I'm not going to invent reasons to bash the guy. It not only demonstrates a low level intellect, but it's hypocritical.

did obl confirm that obl was there and did bush begin looking for obl before he took office or was it that he continued to look for him after he left.... ;D ;D ;D you really are losing it are you not.....sober up, get some sleep and pull your head out of your arse will you..... try thinking, i mean try it just once for a change you might like it.......

Captain Obvious
06-19-2011, 08:09 PM

did obl confirm that obl was there and did bush begin looking for obl before he took office or was it that he continued to look for him after he left.... ;D ;D ;D you really are losing it are you not.....sober up, get some sleep and pull your head out of your arse will you..... try thinking, i mean try it just once for a change you might like it.......

Hah - I meant BO took 9 months, not OBL.

You sure jumped on that typo. Too bad you can't argue the basis of the discussion with the same substance.

Congrats on your typo-nazi victory.

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 08:19 PM

Hah - I meant BO took 9 months, not OBL.

You sure jumped on that typo. Too bad you can't argue the basis of the discussion with the same substance.

Congrats on your typo-nazi victory.

just noticing that you are presenting as more than a tad incoherent.....why the fear of asking obvious questions cap and why attack those who merely ask questions that beg to be asked....come on now for what three maybe four days the admin had to correct and redact this narrative i don't know how many times and you get bent when people ask questions....

blaster
06-16-2016, 05:51 PM
ok, ding dong osama is dead.....questions anyone.....well here are a few.... if reports are correct that we knew he was there in august why did we wait.... what changed that made us go when we did.... if gates was correct in stating that there was no live feed of the assault, what were they watching and who would approve what was obviously a pr pic with the prez appearing to be the smallest guy in the room and mrs bill about to lose her cookies.... we were on the ground some 40 minutes, shots fired in a town literally crawling with pakistani military and yet no one shows up until we leave..... bo advised the seals on contingency plans because in their world everything always goes as planned.... was this a straight up kill order and if so why.... what was the purpose of the contingent of lawyers on board awaiting osama..... tell me again why we dumped him in the ocean rather than presenting him for verification and why would we attempt to honor him with an islamic burial if he is not representative of islam.... why did we announce to the world all the intel we were gleaning.... just a few questions.... Pakistan must be feeling the pinch of getting less anti-terrorist money from the U.S.