PDA

View Full Version : Apparently it is hard to get states to agree to their demise!

zelmo1234
04-10-2013, 07:13 AM
It looks like the government is having some trouble with implementing Obamacare

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/292531-sebelius-obamacare-rollout-more-complicated-than-anticipated

States will not fall in with their own bankruptcy as federal dollars fall away in a few years.

Businesses will not play ball!

They are having to admit that rates are going to skyrocket.

And the compitition that theya re talking aobut is the governmetn run pool, which will be the most expensive insurance of all!

And So it begins! Just wait until the layoffs start to come this fall! They will be really having fits then!

Cigar
04-10-2013, 07:22 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TvGSvYo5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

simpsonofpg
04-10-2013, 07:14 PM
I don't need a survial guide, what I need is for it to disappear. Better yet make congress and Obama have to use it. If that happens the changes will come muy pronto.

zelmo1234
04-10-2013, 08:14 PM
They are already thinking of how they can explain it?

that is what that interview is all about. They are trying to find a way to pin the greif on republicans, but they have no republican votes on it!

So they need to find a way to pin it on the republic gov's. but most of them are not biting, and that has them running for cover.

I have a friend that is preety high up in our state DNC, and they are scared to death, that this is going to go over so bad that it will make 2010 look like a christmas vacation!

Common
04-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Its amazing that they didnt realize when they passed obamacare that if they left it up to the states the teaparty govs werent ever going to implement or do all they could to make it fail. Obamacare isnt going to make it, it didnt have much chance from the start and that leaves millions with no healthcare.

Peter1469
04-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Its amazing that they didnt realize when they passed obamacare that if they left it up to the states the teaparty govs werent ever going to implement or do all they could to make it fail. Obamacare isnt going to make it, it didnt have much chance from the start and that leaves millions with no healthcare.

It was a stupid plan to start with.

lynn
04-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Hope it fails because this will cause the next economic crisis in history. Most of the people that are not insured will be eligible for Medicaid and the government nor states can take on this burden right now. It will fall back on the tax payers and we can't afford it.

Peter1469
04-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Make no mistake, the entire intent of the Affordable Care Act, was to make health insurance so expensive that the people demand a single payer system. But that will not control costs either, at least not without rationing.

simpsonofpg
04-12-2013, 08:33 PM
I am on medicare and have a plan B. I think that my best chance is to get real sick real fast and die because the Obama plan will rule that I am too old to spend money on so they will give me cheap drug and tell me to go home and die. Thanks to all of you who voted for him.

Peter1469
04-12-2013, 08:36 PM
That is how the dems plan to cut costs. Sorry.