PDA

View Full Version : He Should Have Gotten A Medal

Mainecoons
04-12-2013, 09:38 AM
http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/obama-teleprompter-theft-sentencing-202640431.html

Unfortunately, he's just another career criminal who should be spending the rest of his life breaking rocks. So is the guy he stole from but, there really is no justice for the Obamas of the world.

Even more unfortunately, the Pretender In Chief won't have to learn to think on his feet as no doubt he has a warehouse full of these things.

:rofl:

jillian
04-12-2013, 10:07 AM
http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/obama-teleprompter-theft-sentencing-202640431.html

Unfortunately, he's just another career criminal who should be spending the rest of his life breaking rocks. So is the guy he stole from but, there really is no justice for the Obamas of the world.

Even more unfortunately, the Pretender In Chief won't have to learn to think on his feet as no doubt he has a warehouse full of these things.

obama-deranged wingnut is obama-deranged wingnut.

nic34
04-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Wonder what what would have happened if they did that to Palin?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

jillian
04-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Wonder what what would have happened if they did that to Palin?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

he would have had to steal her hand....

she wasn't smart enough to figure out a teleprompter so had to write on her fingers. they also were numbered so she could count to ten.

Mainecoons
04-12-2013, 10:19 AM
obama-deranged wingnut is obama-deranged wingnut.

You really shouldn't refer to yourself and Nicwit that way, it hurts your credibility.

Not that either of you have any.

Gosh, I think Sarah Palin frightens you two wackos even more than Fox News.

Greenridgeman
04-12-2013, 10:21 AM

she wasn't smart enough to figure out a teleprompter so had to write on her fingers. they also were numbered so she could count to ten.

As soon as the Palin video came out, so did several showing Feinstein looking at her palm notes.

Tell the truth, you've done it too.

Dumb old Sarah has come a long way from her humble small town Alaska roots.

How far have you come from yours, since you are so judgemental?

nic34
04-12-2013, 10:23 AM
She's harmless but still funny. You on the other hand, still have 4 years of Obama derangement to get thru....:grin:

nic34
04-12-2013, 10:25 AM
As soon as the Palin video came out, so did several showing Feinstein looking at her palm notes.

Tell the truth, you've done it too.

Dumb old Sarah has come a long way from her humble small town Alaska roots.

How far have you come from yours, since you are so judgemental?

Actually she's from Sandpoint, Idaho.... another small town.

Greenridgeman
04-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Actually she's from Sandpoint, Idaho.... another small town.

Point is she came from nowhere, to fame and fortune.

She wasn't born to it, marry it, or have it given to her.

And because of this, the left despises her because she refuses to be one of them.

nic34
04-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Point is she came from nowhere, to fame and fortune.

She wasn't born to it, marry it, or have it given to her.

And because of this, the left despises her because she refuses to be one of them.

Look in the mirror....

Mister D
04-12-2013, 10:33 AM

How could a stupid woman be so much more successful than you?

Mainecoons
04-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Look in the mirror....

Nicwit, I hate to break it to you but when you follow Truthtatters around, you become even more incomprehensible.

Try again and tell us what point you were attempting to make.

Chris
04-12-2013, 12:40 PM
She's harmless but still funny. You on the other hand, still have 4 years of Obama derangement to get thru....:grin:

"Obama derangement"

I'm surprised, nic, to hear you say Obama is deranged. I wouldn't go that far. I'd just say he's a liberal.

Mainecoons
04-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Do you think Nic is coming to his senses?

Naw. . . . .

nic34
04-12-2013, 12:58 PM
You guys and your gang are so clever .... cigar would be impressed....:wink:

Mainecoons
04-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Don't worry, he'll be back so you can follow him around on Monday.

:grin:

Chris
04-12-2013, 01:11 PM
You guys and your gang are so clever .... cigar would be impressed....:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_g8J37dTo

patrickt
04-12-2013, 01:46 PM
The man should get twenty years. Stealing Barack Obama's teleprompter is the same as ripping out his vocal cords. It is amusing that the leftist nitwits immediately wanted to distract with Gov. Palin, a woman who can speak without a teleprompter. President Obama, on the other hand, looks good only compared to the clown he picks for vice president.

Ransom
04-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Look in the mirror....

I was never confused on why she instilled so much fear and hate from Leftists. I always was sure it was because she's much smarter than the current President.

nic34
04-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Gov. Palin, a woman who can speak without a teleprompter.

Greenridgeman
04-12-2013, 02:37 PM
I was never confused on why she instilled so much fear and hate from Leftists. I always was sure it was because she's much smarter than the current President.

I think it is because unlike Democrat female icons, her nips point up.

simpsonofpg
04-12-2013, 08:27 PM
What did Palin have to do with this? I thought we were going to discuss the man for stealing the teleprompter and now it is abouit Palin. She is a small town girl that gives good speaches. Was she qualifed for VP or heaven forbide President, heck no but then look at Obama. It hind site she would be a lot better than Obama and she can speak without the telepromter.

Greenridgeman
04-12-2013, 10:15 PM
What did Palin have to do with this? I thought we were going to discuss the man for stealing the teleprompter and now it is abouit Palin. She is a small town girl that gives good speaches. Was she qualifed for VP or heaven forbide President, heck no but then look at Obama. It hind site she would be a lot better than Obama and she can speak without the telepromter.

McCain did Palin and the country a great dis-service by picking Palin.

She was developing into a good voice for the right, she was in no way ready to be VP or President.

She would have been great in Congress.

Peter1469
04-12-2013, 10:18 PM
The GOP did America a disservice by picking McCain.

Mister D
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM

Yes

Common
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
I liked Palin and I was disgusted at the way the media tortured her and her family during the 2008 campaign. Now to me she is just a female version of rush limbaugh.

roadmaster
04-12-2013, 10:21 PM

Yep, I wouldn't vote for him.

jillian
04-13-2013, 09:49 AM

Actually, I don't think most people "hate" her, but I do love the anti-intellectual BS that causes the rightwingnuts to ignore the fact that she's a moron. She certainly isn't smarter than the president.

You guys are funny. But I understand that wingers can't acknowledge that people they disagree with might be smart.

jillian
04-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Yep, I wouldn't vote for him.

McCain in 2000 would have made a worthy choice. The disservice was in his choice of Sarah. She shouldn't even get close enough to the White House to take a tour.

Chris
04-13-2013, 09:54 AM
So, jillian, skip the ad hom, what specifically, factually do you have against Palin?

Greenridgeman
04-13-2013, 10:08 AM
So, jillian, skip the ad hom, what specifically, factually do you have against Palin?

Palin hate is the most amazing thing I ever saw.

I have a niece who I thought the world of, she was sweet, well educated, and we got along well.

She happened to be staying with me when Palin was selected as VP candidate, and though I barely knew she was AK governor, my niece just went rabid and lit into her state, her family, her husband etc.

I didn't have MSNBC on, but I tell you, she was spouting a party line from somewhere. I ran her out of the house, and haven't seen her again.

When she left and I watched MSNBC, I saw where she was probably getting the talking points on her laptop.

I've never seen such a thing before or since.

Greenridgeman
04-13-2013, 10:13 AM
McCain in 2000 would have made a worthy choice. The disservice was in his choice of Sarah. She shouldn't even get close enough to the White House to take a tour.

McCain was a senile old fool riding on his father's and grandfather's names.

Had he been Joe Blow from Toledo, he would have washed out of flight school.

He is a RINO, and a disgrace to any sort of principles.

In the name of "bi-partisanship" he has demonstrated time and time again that he has no princples at all.

His little "campaign suspension" stunt, and vote for the first bailout or scamulous or whatever, cost him the election, not Palin.

I almost puked in the booth voting for him, and instantly regretted not voting for Cynthia McKinney.

Chris
04-13-2013, 10:18 AM
I think part of it is the liberal attitude that if government does fail, besides not throwing enough money at a solution, it did so because not enough smarts were thrown at it. With enough money and enough smarts all the worlds myriad problems can be solved and man and society perfected. Such an attitude rejects someone who comes along with plain old commonsense. As Buckley put it though: "I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University."

Adelaide
04-13-2013, 10:19 AM
Palin hate is the most amazing thing I ever saw.

I have to agree. I didn't like Palin but I couldn't believe how vicious some people could be when it came to her and her family. Then again, I don't particularly like Obama and I feel the same way about how people talk about his family.

Greenridgeman
04-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I have to agree. I didn't like Palin but I couldn't believe how vicious some people could be when it came to her and her family. Then again, I don't particularly like Obama and I feel the same way about how people talk about his family.

I have never heard comments about Obama's kids like I heard about Palin's kids.

Some of it was even true, but any competent candidate would have known more about who he picked.

I think we are better off with Obama than with McCain for several reasons.

McCain would have been working with, and being worked by, a Dem Congress, and McCain would have given them everything they wanted.

As it was, Obama dithered away those last two years of Pelosi-Reid, so less damage was done.

The main reason though, that Obama was a better choice, is that he has brought it all out in the open for American Idol Nation to decide, are we a nation of victims that can't run or pay for their lives, or, are we a nation that can reverse the trend and get back to the work of having jobs and raising our own kids?

Chris
04-13-2013, 10:41 AM

I can respect honest dislike or disagreement with what Palin says and stands for. She stands for less taxes, smaller government and more liberty in common with the Tea Parties. Someone (not you) might be for more taxes, larger government and less liberty and thus dislike or disagree with her. That's fine, that leads to discussion of principles and policies.

Adelaide
04-13-2013, 10:56 AM
I have never heard comments about Obama's kids like I heard about Palin's kids.

Some of it was even true, but any competent candidate would have known more about who he picked.

I think we are better off with Obama than with McCain for several reasons.

McCain would have been working with, and being worked by, a Dem Congress, and McCain would have given them everything they wanted.

As it was, Obama dithered away those last two years of Pelosi-Reid, so less damage was done.

The main reason though, that Obama was a better choice, is that he has brought it all out in the open for American Idol Nation to decide, are we a nation of victims that can't run or pay for their lives, or, are we a nation that can reverse the trend and get back to the work of having jobs and raising our own kids?

You're right that the Obama kids haven't faced as much criticism or rude comments as the Palin kids, but to be fair they also aren't old enough to be treated like the Bush kids, and they largely haven't done anything to warrant much criticism whereas certain Palin kids did things that garnered attention. It bothers me that people bring them up at all, though. Yes, it costs the government and people money for secret service agents when they go on vacation but they need some level of normalcy and they also probably need time away from the spotlight, which they can't get anywhere in the United States. I think people should be more understanding of that. Now, Michelle Obama and Obama himself can be criticized for some of the elaborate trips they have taken on the taxpayer's dime - that's a much different story.

Ransom
04-13-2013, 08:42 PM
I don't think Palin endured much more than the typical Republican, especially a female or black republican. A Clarence Thomas receives the same hate, is considered just as heinous by the Left. Conde Rice, Sarah Palin, who was the pizza dude there that ran for President. Look to how this Dr. Ben Carson is characterized at times.

Chris
04-14-2013, 09:39 AM
I don't think Palin endured much more than the typical Republican, especially a female or black republican. A Clarence Thomas receives the same hate, is considered just as heinous by the Left. Conde Rice, Sarah Palin, who was the pizza dude there that ran for President. Look to how this Dr. Ben Carson is characterized at times.

That is true.

Mister D
04-14-2013, 11:16 AM

I'm still amazed by how casually some progressives will make racially charged comments about Justice Thomas. The hypocrisy is simply staggering.

Greenridgeman
04-14-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm still amazed by how casually some progressives will make racially charged comments about Justice Thomas. The hypocrisy is simply staggering.

Dr. Ben Carson knows what is coming should he run for anything, therefore, he won't.

jillian
04-14-2013, 04:28 PM

there was no ad hom there. i stated what i believe. it was unpatriotic to pick someone as ignorant as she is.

steve schmidt thinks it was a huge mistake. was he lying Chris?

Chris
04-14-2013, 04:54 PM
there was no ad hom there. i stated what i believe. it was unpatriotic to pick someone as ignorant as she is.

steve schmidt thinks it was a huge mistake. was he lying Chris?

It doesn't matter whether you believe yourself, you're still engaging in ad hom, attacking the messenger instead of the message.

Mainecoons
04-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Should we compare Palin's resume with Obama's?

No, that would raise the terms "ignorant" and "inexperienced" to a whole new level beyond Palin's.

Palin was assasinated and reviled for one reason and one reason only: She is a woman who is off the liberal woman plantation. Period.

They did the same thing to Herman Cain, a black who is off the plantation. When you have successfully morphed the formerly free press into a progressive propaganda machine, is is very easy to assassinate anyone who gets off the plantation.

Once again, the foreign press discovered and printed the truth:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2060174/Herman-Cain-PASSES-lie-detector-test-sexual-harassment-claims.html