PDA

View Full Version : Gun Safety Ad that makes the Point for the Intelligent people.

Cigar
04-17-2013, 12:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORVfnFtcH0&feature=player_embedded

If you're too ignorant to understand the difference ... then you're too stupid to own a Gun. :rollseyes:

Chris
04-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Really good poisoning the well, cigar!!

:applause:

TheDictator
04-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Yes we know that the Democratic Party thinks that the American people are ignorant and stupid. I guess because they have so many of them in their own party that they think America must be the same.

Cigar
04-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Yes we know that the Democratic Party thinks that the American people are ignorant and stupid. I guess because they have so many of them in their own party that they think America must be the same.

News Flash sport ... The Democrats didn't win by 90% of the Votes.

So who do you think those other 40% ignorant people voted for?

Opps ... didn't think it through did yea?

Later :)

Chris
04-17-2013, 12:17 PM

Obama?

And off your own topic already.

How was, where'd you go, Florida?

Mister D
04-17-2013, 12:21 PM
I think Cigar realized that he has been the most active member for months and that he looks silly telling everyone else to get a life. :smiley_ROFLMAO: He signs out now.

TheDictator
04-17-2013, 12:21 PM

Yes, America is not as ignorant and stupid as Democrats say.

Cigar
04-17-2013, 12:34 PM
Obama?

And off your own topic already.

How was, where'd you go, Florida?

Context works ... examples even better.

Yep ... just got back from Naples :)

Cigar
04-17-2013, 12:34 PM
I think @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) realized that he has been the most active member for months and that he looks silly telling everyone else to get a life. :smiley_ROFLMAO: He signs out now.

Those things happen when you have work to do.

You should try it sometimes :)

Mister D
04-17-2013, 12:36 PM

Work? You've spent been the better part of the last 6 months posting here. :laugh: Do you get paid for this?

Mister D
04-17-2013, 12:37 PM
My bad. It's almost a year! :laugh:

TheDictator
04-17-2013, 12:40 PM

You better not let your Liberal friends hear that, they will disown you. To Most Liberals work is evil.

killianr1
04-17-2013, 01:39 PM
I think you are correct. We do need new gun laws. For example, if you look at Kennesaw GA, where you must own a gun (by law)

The city violent crime rate for Kennesaw in 2010 was lower than the national violent crime rate (http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/) average by 85.16% and the city property crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the national property crime rate (http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/) average by 46.46%.

More guns appear to be keeping the crime rate low. Wow I got to use the same post twice in two days.

Agravan
04-17-2013, 01:57 PM
And no high-noon gun battles or blood in the streets. Can you imagine that?
More guns=Less crime.

zelmo1234
04-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Work? You've spent been the better part of the last 6 months posting here. :laugh: Do you get paid for this?

YES! I think that he does!

keymanjim
04-17-2013, 09:23 PM
Let me see if I have this straight.
The makers of the video think that we should all be limited to muzzle loaded flintlock rifles since that's all the writers of the Constitutions envisioned when they wrote the 2nd Amendment.
Of course, anyone that holds to that standard should get off the internet and cancel their cable TV subscription. Because hand cranked printing presses were the only media they envisioned when they wrote the 1st Amendment.

/thread.

Peter1469
04-17-2013, 09:29 PM
Let me see if I have this straight.
The makers of the video think that we should all be limited to muzzle loaded flintlock rifles since that's all the writers of the Constitutions envisioned when they wrote the 2nd Amendment.
Of course, anyone that holds to that standard should get off the internet and cancel their cable TV subscription. Because hand cranked printing presses were the only media they envisioned when they wrote the 1st Amendment.

/thread.

Most people, left and right, don't understand the 2nd Amendment.

BB-35
04-18-2013, 04:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORVfnFtcH0&feature=player_embedded

If you're too ignorant to understand the difference ... then you're too stupid to own a Gun. :rollseyes:

What a completely idiotic PSA,ceegar...

BillyBob
04-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Oh great, the stupid 'musket' argument. Libs continually re-up on stupid.

[another good sig line!]

BB-35
04-18-2013, 04:31 PM
YES! I think that he does!

depending on his exact enrollment date,he's posted between 35-40 times A DAY since he's been here.....when has ceegar had time to have a life?