PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews no longer has a thrill up his leg?

Mister D
11-25-2011, 12:02 PM
What are we trying to do in this administration? Why does he want a second term? Would he tell us? What’s he going to do in the second term? More of this? Is this it? Is this as good as it gets? Where are we going? Are we going to do something the second term? He has yet to tell us. He has not said one thing about what he would do in the second term. He never tells us what he is going to do with reforming our healthcare systems, Medicare, Medicaid, how is going to reform Social Security. Is he going to deal with long-term debt? How? Is he going to reform the tax system? How? Just tell us. Why are we in this fight with him? Just tell us, Commander, give us our orders and tell us where we’re going, give us the mission. And he hasn’t done it.

And I think it’s the people around him, too many people around, they’re little kids with propellers on their heads. They’re all virtual. Politics, this social networking, I get these e-mails, you probably get them. I’m tired of getting them. Stop giving them to me. I want to meet people. Their idea of running a campaign is a virtual universe of sending e-mails around to people. No it’s not. It’s meetings with people, it’s forging alliances. It’s White House meetings and dinner parties that go on till midnight, and he should be sitting late at night now with senators and members of Congress and governors working together on how they‘re going to win this political fight that’s coming.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-matthews-obamas-team-has-too-many-little-kids-with-propellers-on-their-heads/

Conley
11-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Wow, that is some harsh criticism! Entirely accurate I am just surprised to read the Matthews finally sees what is in front of him.

Mister D
11-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Wow, that is some harsh criticism! Entirely accurate I am just surprised to read the Matthews finally sees what is in front of him.

He was singing BO's praises based on nothing but his vapid hope and change speeches. In fact, he sounded like a pundit with a propeller on his head. :)

Conley
11-25-2011, 12:17 PM
He was singing BO's praises based on nothing but his vapid hope and change speeches. In fact, he sounded like a pundit with a propeller on his head. :)

Yes, he sounded a like a little girl at a concert. I was embarrassed for him.

Mister D
11-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Yes, he sounded a like a little girl at a concert. I was embarrassed for him.

Ha! I never heard it put that way but it's spot on. I suspect he's a little embarrassed too and that some of this criticism is motivated by the fact that he feels really let down on an emotional level. It's disturbing that we have pundits who don't even try to conceal the "thrills up their leg". Anyway, I also suspect that this is part of the all the criticism leveled at BO from the left.

MMC
11-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Good maybe the rest of what he says will dawn on Rachael Maddow and Ed Shultz. Two more blind wack jobs that got an agenda. That should have never been let on TV in the first place! Radio is where they need to be so they can talk to callers that get their ire up.

Mister D
11-25-2011, 04:23 PM
I don't think I've ever seen his show. Ed Schultz, that is.

MMC
11-25-2011, 04:48 PM
I don't think I've ever seen his show. Ed Schultz, that is.

Lucky you.....Thats the lefts version of Rush Limbaugh. MSDNC does get those lefty Pols on and talking tho. Still when they have to lean on Comedians to make their attacks and get their points off. What does that say in itself.

Conley
11-25-2011, 05:03 PM
I have no idea how that channel manages to stay in business. When the backlash against Bush was strong I'm sure they had much better ratings. These days what can they say to defend Obama?

Mister D
11-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Lucky you.....Thats the lefts version of Rush Limbaugh. MSDNC does get those lefty Pols on and talking tho. Still when they have to lean on Comedians to make their attacks and get their points off. What does that say in itself.

Rush is actually enjoyable to listen to. That's how he stays on the air.

MMC
11-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Rush is actually enjoyable to listen to. That's how he stays on the air.

I don't listen to him. I listen to Dennis Prager and Michael Medved. Their on when I am working. Then Sunday nights I get Chris Wallace and Fox as a repeat show aired on the radio. That and Weather and traffic. Thats 560 AM Radio.

I don't listen to music when I am working. Nor to much around the house in these days. Haven't for the last 3 yrs. Actually about the only time I listen to any music is when I am on here and posting up some or listening to someone else's.

Mister D
11-25-2011, 06:08 PM
I don't listen to him. I listen to Dennis Prager and Michael Medved. Their on when I am working. Then Sunday nights I get Chris Wallace and Fox as a repeat show aired on the radio. That and Weather and traffic. Thats 560 AM Radio.

I don't listen to music when I am working. Nor to much around the house in these days. Haven't for the last 3 yrs. Actually about the only time I listen to any music is when I am on here and posting up some or listening to someone else's.

I used to listen to talk radio a lot. Almost everyday but I haven't in many years now.

Conley
11-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Don't people accusing Chris Wallace of being a liberal these days? Didn't he do something recently that set people off? I seem to recall Grumpy getting heated about something (although that's not saying a lot!)

Mister D
11-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Don't people accusing Chris Wallace of being a liberal these days? Didn't he do something recently that set people off? I seem to recall Grumpy getting heated about something (although that's not saying a lot!)

I forget exactly what happened but he had a confrontational exchange with Newt at one of the debates. I don't know what it was aout or how it happened.

Conley
11-25-2011, 08:02 PM
That's right. I think it may have had to do with Newt's rocky marital relations.

Mister D
11-25-2011, 08:03 PM
That makes sense.

Conley
11-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Oh, actually what I was thinking of was when he asked Michele Bachmann if she was a flake. He later apologized, for what it's worth. How bizarre.

Conley
11-25-2011, 08:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOoCB-nw9TU

Mister D
11-25-2011, 08:06 PM
It was at one the more recent debates and I don't think it was Bachmann but I could be wrong. I seem to remember Grumpy talking about Newt. Could be wrong though. I remember the flake thing. Wasn't that an interview?

Conley
11-25-2011, 08:08 PM
You're right, I think there was something at the debates. I will return to the Google. Yes, that was an interview.

MMC
11-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Thats funny.....are you a flake. Guess, cuz she comes from Iowa that would make her a Corn-Flake! http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/smiley_ROFLMAO.gif