PDA

View Full Version : Diversity Is Perversity Getting It Straight On Race

Santa's Little Helper
04-20-2013, 08:52 AM
We are constantly taught diversity but this is a false notionI conducted an investigation and this is what I found to be truePEOPLE ARE MOST COMFORTABLE AND FEEL SAFEST AROUND THEY OWN KIND

---------For instance why do you think.most blacks live in the "inner city" because they like to hang out with they homeboyz in da hood and feel.most comfortable in they own natural environment where they ain't looked as out of the ordinary…

_________Same can be said for Hispanics and their neighborhoods in American cities more closely reflect those of Mexico and Central america because they made that community their home also Hispanic immigrants suffer a language barrier and prefer to live amongst fellow Spanish speaking brethern as a means of getting by and staying informed……

This can also be said of Aisans, Arabics, or Hindu/Punjabi Indians in major cities with significant populations of these type of race…………

In new york and Chicago you'll.find sections and even entire suburbs that are 90 percent Jewish and the Jews tend to congregate for safety and buisness reasons I for that matter and living in solid majority communities makes commerce much simpler for themLast but not leas..t ………

Whites tend to live in white neighborhood the suburbs and country towns why because they can't dance and they feel safer amongst FELLOW HONKYS. .....S

o the next time you promote DIVERSITY give my findings a long hard thought because in the end you'll find most people PREFER their OWN KIND and trying to upset the natural order of things is a FUTILE EFFORT

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 09:24 AM
We are constantly taught diversity but this is a false notionI conducted an investigation and this is what I found to be truePEOPLE ARE MOST COMFORTABLE AND FEEL SAFEST AROUND THEY OWN KIND

---------For instance why do you think.most blacks live in the "inner city" because they like to hang out with they homeboyz in da hood and feel.most comfortable in they own natural environment where they ain't looked as out of the ordinary…

_________Same can be said for Hispanics and their neighborhoods in American cities more closely reflect those of Mexico and Central america because they made that community their home also Hispanic immigrants suffer a language barrier and prefer to live amongst fellow Spanish speaking brethern as a means of getting by and staying informed……

This can also be said of Aisans, Arabics, or Hindu/Punjabi Indians in major cities with significant populations of these type of race…………

In new york and Chicago you'll.find sections and even entire suburbs that are 90 percent Jewish and the Jews tend to congregate for safety and buisness reasons I for that matter and living in solid majority communities makes commerce much simpler for themLast but not leas..t ………

Whites tend to live in white neighborhood the suburbs and country towns why because they can't dance and they feel safer amongst FELLOW HONKYS. .....S

o the next time you promote DIVERSITY give my findings a long hard thought because in the end you'll find most people PREFER their OWN KIND and trying to upset the natural order of things is a FUTILE EFFORT

Are you saying birds of a feather, flock together?

How primitive!

TheDictator
04-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Well, I have friends of all races, and I'm very COMFORTABLE with that.

junie
04-20-2013, 11:39 AM
"PEOPLE ARE MOST COMFORTABLE AND FEEL SAFEST AROUND THEY OWN KIND"

most people don't view their "own kind" based on shallow parameters... what kind of person does, that? lol

embracing diversity is about human freedom and dignity as there are kind and unkind of every origin...

so what kind of person reduces embracing human freedom to "politically correctness"...??? not my kind...

junie
04-20-2013, 11:41 AM

exactly. i tried to thank your post but for some reason i can't. :dontknow:

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 11:43 AM

Same here. Louisiana, especially Red River Valley has such a long history of race mixing, and the range of what is called black passes from pale white Creoles, with maybe even a touch of albinism here locally, to dark black, and families are so intermarried we just judge by who people are, not what color they are.

You just cannot distinquish the race of many Louisianians from appearance, wiser not to even try.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 11:45 AM
"PEOPLE ARE MOST COMFORTABLE AND FEEL SAFEST AROUND THEY OWN KIND"

most people don't view their "own kind" based on shallow parameters... what kind of person does, that? lol

embracing diversity is about human freedom and dignity as there are kind and unkind of every origin...

so what kind of person reduces embracing human freedom to "politically correctness"...??? not my kind...

I am one of a kind.

I guess that is why I live by myself.

Oh, and I have a lot of junk.

My GF would have me, but not my junk.

My point is, in order to NOT appear prejudiced, due to PC, loose immigration has allowed too many Sirhan Sirhans, 9-11 killers and Boston Bomber types in not to need some scrutiny and reform.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 11:46 AM
We live a segregated country and when it comes down to it few of us appreciate "diversity". It is what it is. Deal with it, folks.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 11:55 AM
We live a segregated country and when it comes down to it few of us appreciate "diversity". It is what it is. Deal with it, folks.

Not here.

Maybe you live in a segregated society, I certainly don't.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Not here.

Maybe you live in a segregated society, I certainly don't.

LA is actually quite segregated. Been there. I know. Then again, most of the country is so that says nothing.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 11:58 AM
White Americans have to be some of the silliest people on Earth. :smiley: I have friends of different races. Really, I do! lol

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 12:04 PM
LA is actually quite segregated. Been there. I know. Then again, most of the country is so that says nothing.

I live here, daily life among the common folks is the least segregated I have seen.

When my GF takes me shopping in her upper middle class town, as we go from store to store, sometimes I have to wonder, where are the black folks?

Mister D
04-20-2013, 12:06 PM
I live here, daily life among the common folks is the least segregated I have seen.

When my GF takes me shopping in her upper middle class town, as we go from store to store, sometimes I have to wonder, where are the black folks?

You attended three mostly white churches. They're mostly white for a reason. If they get darker the whites will leave. It's just the way it is, Green. It's not good or bad. It just is. What's true of churches is true of neighborhoods and schools in spite of decades of state sponsored diversity propaganda. Whites lie it that way. So does everyone else. I say let men be as they are.

Common
04-20-2013, 12:31 PM
White Americans have to be some of the silliest people on Earth. :smiley: I have friends of different races. Really, I do! lol

Are you trying to say some of your best friends, well, arent whitefolks ? White americans arent silly, they have been indoctrinated that they have free speech only until they want to say what they really want to say, then it becomes, racist, sexist, trailer parkish, stupid, criminal or hateful, homophobic etc etc etc.

Santa is 100% correct people of different races and ethnicities feel more comfortable around their own because they think and cook and talk and act the same and can reflect back on their cultures and relate to each other. There is absolutely nothing shallow or wrong with that.

Chloe
04-20-2013, 03:32 PM

Funny enough I don't have any friends of different races. All of my friends are white.

Chris
04-20-2013, 03:37 PM

Same here. I don't think it's race or ethnicity but just what you're used to living with.

Just the same if some are uncomfortable they should not be coerced into discomfort. Government should restrict itself to treating all equally before the law, but not forcing people to do so.

Santa's Little Helper
04-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Funny enough I don't have any friends of different races. All of my friends are white.

Well that's not suprising I mean Oregon is primarily a lilly white state.

Now in the greater Chicago area we got significant population of colors and every creed and ethnicity from around the world..

We even got a Chinatown off the end of the Adlai Stevenson Expressway although our Chinatown is not as well known as New York or San Francisco nonetheless a bonafide Chinatown in the heart of Chicago

Mister D
04-20-2013, 04:37 PM

So are mine. Then again, I use the term more meaningfully. I have acquaintances of all races.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 05:03 PM

Do you think your non-diverse upbringing in middle class America, sheltered so to speak, and your lack of actual exposure to diversity in the real world, might cloud your judgement in your enthusiastic championing of diversity you know nothing of?

Chloe
04-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Do you think your non-diverse upbringing in middle class America, sheltered so to speak, and your lack of actual exposure to diversity in the real world, might cloud your judgement in your enthusiastic championing of diversity you know nothing of?

Well I kind of wasn't really expecting my words to be turned around on me like that, but to answer your question, no, not really. I don't really think that I have to live in the middle of "diversity" to understand its benefits. Diversity is not just about the color of someone's skin.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Well I kind of wasn't really expecting my words to be turned around on me like that, but to answer your question, no, not really. I don't really think that I have to live in the middle of "diversity" to understand its benefits. Diversity is not just about the color of someone's skin.

We're talking about racial and ethic diversity. That's all your government is talking about as well. What benefits? That you will really need to think about that and still give me a vague answer should tell you something.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Yes, I bet white Portland loves diversity. Wait until it actually arrives...

Chloe
04-20-2013, 05:59 PM
Seriously? I only made like one comment on this thread and it wasn't even really about diversity but yet i'm getting called out on in because of where and how I live?

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Seriously? I only made like one comment on this thread and it wasn't even really about diversity but yet i'm getting called out on in because of where and how I live?

Called out? Asked a question, you mean? Forget I asked.

Chloe
04-20-2013, 06:09 PM
We're talking about racial and ethic diversity. That's all your government is talking about as well. What benefits? That you will really need to think about that and still give me a vague answer should tell you something.

A diverse area blends different cultures and customs and can help people be more well rounded when it comes to understanding different groups in my opinion.

Chloe
04-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Called out? Asked a question, you mean? Forget I asked.

I'm sorry

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:15 PM
A diverse area blends different cultures and customs and can help people be more well rounded when it comes to understanding different groups in my opinion.

It typically doesn't. It just puts them next to each other. The results are rarely cause for celebration. So I should appreciate diversity because it makes me better able to understand people who I only need to better understand because my government allowed them to establish a colony. I get it now. They are just trying to make me a better person.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm sorry

no worries. It's just that I think I'm losing my loyalty to the US.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 06:21 PM

Then I would urge you to transfer out of Oregon to a diverse school like LSU, an environmental leader BTW, or UT Austin, where I graduated.

You are getting no racial or cultural diversity, you are being indoctrinated by well to do lily white leftists.

Chloe
04-20-2013, 06:22 PM
It typically doesn't. It just puts them next to each other. The results are rarely cause for celebration. So I should appreciate diversity because it makes me better able to understand people who I only need to better understand because my government allowed them to establish a colony. I get it now. They are just trying to make me a better person.

This country is not meant for just one type of people

Chloe
04-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Then I would urge you to transfer out of Oregon to a diverse school like LSU, an environmental leader BTW, or UT Austin, where I graduated.

You are getting no racial or cultural diversity, you are being indoctrinated by well to do lily white leftists.

Can I ask why it's considered "indoctrination" when taught by a liberal but it's considered teaching when it comes from a conservative?

KC
04-20-2013, 06:28 PM

Growing up, I went to a primarily Hispanic school. I had only a few white friends growing up, but then around High school that changed dramatically.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 06:29 PM

I agree, Oregon needs 250,000 citizens randomly picked from Northern and Southern cities.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Can I ask why it's considered "indoctrination" when taught by a liberal but it's considered teaching when it comes from a conservative?

You can ask, but I have a Master's degree, and can't remember having a conservative professor in college.

Can you give me an example of conservative teaching in a public school.

In 25 years of teaching, I saw very little if any of that.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:32 PM

Yes, I know. It's the universal nation. An oxymoron if there ever was one. That's probably why Americans had to be lied to in 1965.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:33 PM
I agree, Oregon needs 250,000 citizens randomly picked from Northern and Southern cities.

:grin:

Chloe
04-20-2013, 06:34 PM
You can ask, but I have a Master's degree, and can't remember having a conservative professor in college.

Can you give me an example of conservative teaching in a public school.

In 25 years of teaching, I saw very little if any of that.

No it's just funny to me to hear that practically everything that I think or say is somehow a form of indoctrination that I got from a liberal teacher throughout my life so far. A lot of my beliefs and thoughts are my own and differ from my parents, my brothers, and even some of my professors and teachers that i've had.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Growing up, I went to a primarily Hispanic school. I had only a few white friends growing up, but then around High school that changed dramatically.

It typically does.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 06:35 PM
:grin:

Poor thing just does not get it.

I truly hope she does not get the kind of reality check one of my Yankee nieces got when she went to art school in Atlanta.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Poor thing just does not get it.

I truly hope she does not get the kind of reality check one of my Yankee nieces got when she went to art school in Atlanta.

Or the reality check some people get the hard way y eing in the wrong placesat the wrong time of day.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 06:38 PM
No it's just funny to me to hear that practically everything that I think or say is somehow a form of indoctrination that I got from a liberal teacher throughout my life so far. A lot of my beliefs and thoughts are my own and differ from my parents, my brothers, and even some of my professors and teachers that i've had.

I mean this sincerely as constructive criticism.

You rarely, if ever, express a thought that the seasoned citizens here have not heard over and over and over again since the '60's.

You are like an echo chamber from the past.

Several times, when confronted with exactly what you said, you claim your words are twisted, or you didn't mean exactly what you said.

When that happens a lot, perhaps it is time to reflect a bit before you hit reply.

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Or the reality check some people get the hard way y eing in the wrong placesat the wrong time of day.

If I even remotely think I am in the wrong place at the wrong time of day, I have my Colt, as is my legal right here where I live.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Chloe, I'm much younger than Green and I have heard members of his generation say similar things. They believed all this stuff but the unreality of it all eventually set in.

Mister D
04-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Chloe just a FYI. no one is irritated with you. Just a discussion. :smiley:

Greenridgeman
04-20-2013, 06:54 PM
@Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565) just a FYI. no one is irritated with you. Just a discussion. :smiley:

I'm not irritated with her.

She thinks we are talking about her specifically sometimes though.

Chris
04-20-2013, 07:11 PM
I mean this sincerely as constructive criticism.

You rarely, if ever, express a thought that the seasoned citizens here have not heard over and over and over again since the '60's.

You are like an echo chamber from the past.

Several times, when confronted with exactly what you said, you claim your words are twisted, or you didn't mean exactly what you said.

When that happens a lot, perhaps it is time to reflect a bit before you hit reply.

It could as well be not chloe's intentions but your own interpretations your hearing and reacting to. It may sound like things you've heard before but intended another way. Chloe impresses me as a fairly independent thinker.

Peter1469
04-20-2013, 08:38 PM

I do. My battle buddy was a black man- he saved my life. I have been to his home in Mississippi. He died in ~1995 saving a female soldier from a fireball caused by a crash at green ramp on Pope Air Force base. During Desert Storm I was made an honorary Apache warrior (with others) by a squad mate who was the son of an Apache tribal chief.

Both of those men were as smart as I am. And that is well above the bell curve.

junie
04-20-2013, 08:55 PM

your gut instinct and good nature is something he apparently can't relate to...

seems he has an agenda to label you, put you on the defensive, and pat you on the head for being young. :dontknow:

Chloe
04-20-2013, 10:41 PM
your gut instinct and good nature is something he apparently can't relate to...

seems he has an agenda to label you, put you on the defensive, and pat you on the head for being young. :dontknow:

Over the past few months being called naive and being told that all of my beliefs and ideals will change as I get older and more mature and so on does get a little bit old after a while I will admit.

KC
04-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Over the past few months being called naive and being told that all of my beliefs and ideals will change as I get older and more mature and so on does get a little bit old after a while I will admit.

It is a bit condescending. There are plenty of older, more experienced people who share many of your beliefs and political concerns. Don't take it to heart.

Common
04-23-2013, 03:06 PM
Chloe many old goats like me think they are always right and what they experienced thousands of years ago before the sphinx was built was much better than whats happening today.
For the old goats that say you have been indoctrinated, just remind them that their last date of sale has expired 2 decades ago :)
Youre a bright kid chloe your the future us old goats are 3/4s dust already. I admire your level of knowledge and you know more stuff than I do :)
Having said all that Id bet everyone on this forum lubs ya to death