PDA

View Full Version : Black Helicopter Hoax Debunked!

LoudMcCloud
04-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Biden lets you conspiracy theorists have it. There is no black helicopters training in the US. Idiots. Get debunked!

http://youtu.be/uFkBd1x4jv0

Greenridgeman
04-21-2013, 09:56 AM
Biden lets you conspiracy theorists have it. There is no black helicopters training in the US. Idiots. Get debunked!

http://youtu.be/uFkBd1x4jv0

Can't run the video on slowspeed dialup, but, I live near a major army base, and yes, there are some big, black helicopters around here.

I have seen them myself, along with all sorts of other military aircraft.

It has been routine for years.

BTW that is Dingy Harry, not Joe Plugs.

Peter1469
04-21-2013, 10:53 AM
US Army helicopters tend to not be black.

Greenridgeman
04-21-2013, 11:43 AM
US Army helicopters tend to not be black.

I did not say every helicopter I have ever seen was black, only the black ones were black.

For all I know, it was joint training with another country.

Peter1469
04-21-2013, 11:58 AM
I did not say every helicopter I have ever seen was black, only the black ones were black.

For all I know, it was joint training with another country.

Or law enforcement.

Greenridgeman
04-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Or law enforcement.

Where I saw them they could have been weed patrol, except, our sheriff does not have a special unit for that.

They were big too, bigger than you would expect law enforcement to have.

They were helicopters, they were black, they did not look too different from the ones they show in the animations of the Osama raid.

I assign no sinister purpose to them.

Or no purpose any more sinister than any other armed helicopter.

Ivan88
04-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Saw a big Black unmarked helicopter hovering near the 15 close to the Sierra Ave. offramp, North Rialto, California. Then it slowly proceeded up the mountain side as if it was searching for something. They had a jeep at a nearby intersection with a big machine gun mounted on it with maroon berets on the soldiers.
This was back in the 1990's.

Peter1469
04-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Saw a big Black unmarked helicopter hovering near the 15 close to the Sierra Ave. offramp, North Rialto, California. Then it slowly proceeded up the mountain side as if it was searching for something. They had a jeep at a nearby intersection with a big machine gun mounted on it with maroon berets.
This was back in the 1990's.

That would be an airborne unit. The only one around then (inside the US) would be 82nd. I went to war with them. Solid troopers.