PDA

View Full Version : Well WhaDaYea Know; A Conservative Wife is Not Fair Game

Cigar
04-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Allen West threatens FL college students. Incites others to do so as well.Just because he lost his election, doesn't mean that Allen West is controlling his mouth.

His wife is on the board of Florida Atlantic University. That university recently made a deal to name its stadium after GEO Group, Inc, a company which runs private prisons. The students successfully protested, and the deal was withdrawn.

The board is also making other decisions about the school which the students find wrong, and they are still protesting.

Allen West Incites Threats Against University Students (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shawna-vercher/allen-west-incites-threats-against-university-students_b_3111449.html)

http://www.southflorida.com/sfl-allen-west-warning-wife-20130417,0,4118272.story

Former Congressman Allen West has issued a "warning" to Florida Atlantic University students, writing on his Facebook page that if they continue their meetings and protests of his wife's board of trustees office, "you will face me, the side of me that you do not want to see."

West's wife, Angela Graham-West, was appointed to the FAU board by Gov. Rick Scott's office in May 2011. Since that time the board has faced a number of student protests and media storms, notably the recent dispute over whether their university stadium should grant naming rights to GEO Group, one of the largest operators of for-profit prisons and the focus of several lawsuits and federal investigations.

This is what West wrote on his Facebook page:

I am warning you, end your harassment of my wife Angela. ... This is not a threat, it is a promise that if Angela calls and tells me of one more incident, you will face me, the side of me that you do not want to see. ... How dare you animals attack my wife and her professional reputation. This is your one and only advisory notice.

Responses at his Facebook page.

Rod Jerkins: "Col. West, I for one will stand with you."

Jeremy Bliller: "Tell me where to go and who."

Sam Kaufman: "Congressman: I'm a combat vet with a lot of time on my hands. You need to put a team together, you let me know!"

Ron Hubers: "I have your 'six' if you need it, Sir!"

Rodney Fowler: "I think a Glock 9MM should get the job done."

Eddie Spraggs: "Lock and LOAD Colonel!!"

Somewhere I'm sure Michelle Obama is thinking ... get a Backbone :grin:
You can dish it out but you can't take it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1DHkPuaePlU/TMS0hMnsv5I/AAAAAAAABK4/PeTsyaOLG3A/s1600/Body+Building+Michelle+Obama.jpg

Chris
04-23-2013, 07:36 AM
Now you politicize a man defending his wife?

Mister D
04-23-2013, 07:42 AM
I guess there wasn't a tragic death to exploit this morning. Granted, I'm sure some black people got shot over the last few days in Chicago but they don't matter.

Common
04-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Ok I have to defend cigar on this one. This at least is a legitimate widespread media reported story. It is a fact that a once elected Congressman is allegededly threatening students for doing what ALL students do, protest.
I dont see the same indignation when right wing flamers post something like Ohh The leftists did it!!! did what ? I dunno duh but dey did it i know they did it duh.
Just because you dont like what someone says politically and its not what you want it hear doesnt mean it has any less importance than the stuff your political side spews.
Personally politics aside this is just as much a legitimate article to post as any other post of the other political side.

killianr1
04-23-2013, 07:55 AM
Just another reason not to participate in Facebook.

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:01 AM
Now you politicize a man defending his wife?

Do you politicize a wife defending her Man?

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:03 AM
I guess there wasn't a tragic death to exploit this morning. Granted, I'm sure some black people got shot over the last few days in Chicago but they don't matter.

They matter most to you ... and that's what counts ... each and every week. :grin:

Chris
04-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Ok I have to defend cigar on this one. This at least is a legitimate widespread media reported story. It is a fact that a once elected Congressman is allegededly threatening students for doing what ALL students do, protest.
I dont see the same indignation when right wing flamers post something like Ohh The leftists did it!!! did what ? I dunno duh but dey did it i know they did it duh.
Just because you dont like what someone says politically and its not what you want it hear doesnt mean it has any less importance than the stuff your political side spews.
Personally politics aside this is just as much a legitimate article to post as any other post of the other political side.

What are you babbling about, it's hard to understand the vagueness and that fake accent in your post.

My complaint is not that the students are protesting but that cigar wants to politicize it in relation to Michelle which it's got nothing to do with.

Mister D
04-23-2013, 08:07 AM
They matter most to you ... and that's what counts ... each and every week. :grin:

What? When you put an emoticon at the end of an unintelligible comment it doesn't make it any more intelligible.

Chris
04-23-2013, 08:09 AM
Do you politicize a wife defending her Man?

No. See, that's my point. There might be some who do but then you overgeneralize that to others with your two wrongs make a right principle.

I do admit I criticized Michelle's boob belt style and her recent bangs. But those are fashion statements.

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Real simple;

Liberal Wife = Fair Game
Advocating Healthy Eating and Exercise for Children = Bad for Americans

Conservative Wife = Not Fair Game
GEO Group, Inc, a company which runs private prisons get naming rights to a College stadium = Good for Americans

Come-on ... get real
:rollseyes:

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:14 AM
What? When you put an emoticon at the end of an unintelligible comment it doesn't make it any more intelligible.

No one on this Internet Forum cares more about what goes on in Chicago than you.

Just do the simple search. :biglaugh:

Mister D
04-23-2013, 08:17 AM
No one on this Internet Forum cares more about what goes on in Chicago than you.

I certainly care more than you. That's obvious. Then again, I don't exploit tragedies so I don't have to decide whose death matters more. :wink:

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 08:30 AM

Oh, those black kids shooting each other are grist for the propaganda mill.

They have served their purpose, and now are probably in gansta heaven, ballin' bitches and hos.

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:32 AM
I certainly care more than you. That's obvious. Then again, I don't exploit tragedies so I don't have to decide whose death matters more. :wink:

I glad you care ... :wink: you sure don't need any help from me.

patrickt
04-23-2013, 08:32 AM
"Somewhere I'm sure Michelle Obama is thinking ... get a Backbone:grin:
You can dish it out but you can't take it."

Wow, Cigar nailed the liberal Democrat position to a tee, didn't he?

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:33 AM
Oh, those black kids shooting each other are grist for the propaganda mill.

They have served their purpose, and now are probably in gansta heaven, ballin' bitches and hos.

... and the relevance to Mrs West Wife or are you fresh out of intelligent rebuttals to this story?

Mister D
04-23-2013, 08:34 AM
I glad you care ... :wink: you sure don't need any help from me.

I don't like golf so I won't be needing a caddy. I guess your services won't be required. :grin:

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Real simple;

Liberal Wife = Fair Game
Advocating Healthy Eating and Exercise for Children = Bad for Americans

Conservative Wife = Not Fair Game
GEO Group, Inc, a company which runs private prisons get naming rights to a College stadium = Good for Americans

Come-on ... get real
:rollseyes:

:rollseyes: Just as I thought ... thanks for playing

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:38 AM
I don't like golf so I won't be needing a caddy. I guess your services won't be required. :grin:

You'll be needing these ...

http://www.blitzsport.com/images/large/Elastic-Knee-Pads-Black.jpg

http://www.datoavisos.cl/files/fotos/blistex.jpg
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/36/21/03/33/0036210333306_500X500.jpg

Mister D
04-23-2013, 08:40 AM
WTF? Are you coming on to me? You stay on the DL and I'll stick with the ladies. Thanks though. I'm flattered I guess...:undecided:

Chris
04-23-2013, 08:45 AM
... and the relevance to Mrs West Wife or are you fresh out of intelligent rebuttals to this story?

I don't see anyone criticizing the story per se, just your attempt to spin it. Has the rubberband snapped yet?

nic34
04-23-2013, 08:47 AM

Or Apaches....

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:47 AM
It's obvious many of you don't like your own reflection. :laughing6:

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:49 AM
WTF? Are you coming on to me? You stay on the DL and I'll stick with the ladies. Thanks though. I'm flattered I guess...:undecided:

http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_55946050_ztnbp4vq99.png

Chris
04-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Or Apaches....

Black helicopters now?

Mister D
04-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Or Apaches....

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 08:51 AM

Mister D
04-23-2013, 08:53 AM
http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_55946050_ztnbp4vq99.png

That stung a bit, huh? :grin: You have a weird fixation with sodomy and pedophilia. Threatening to sodomize strangers on the Internet may not be the best idea.

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 08:53 AM

What do the tools of your trade have to do with Cornell West's wife?

Cigar
04-23-2013, 08:56 AM
What do the tools of your trade have to do with Cornell West's wife?

Ask her ... when she feels well enough to answer. :grin:

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Ask her ... when she feels well enough to answer. :grin:

You sodomized Cornell West's wife?

Mister D
04-23-2013, 09:00 AM
You sodomized Cornell West's wife?

Does he think these comments through at all!? :laugh:

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 09:11 AM
[QUOTE=Mister D;273469]Does he think these comments through at all!? :laugh:[/QUOTE

Looks like a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain, doc.

killianr1
04-23-2013, 09:12 AM
Well WhaDaYea Know; A Conservative Wife is Not Fair Game
Allen West threatens FL college students. Incites others to do so as well.

I think the big point being missed here is that it is a black conservative's wife. That really chafes some liberal's ass.

Cigar
04-23-2013, 09:20 AM
I think the big point being missed here is that it is a black conservative's wife. That really chafes some liberal's ass.

Interesting ... I'm a Liberal, care to tell me why I would care that Mr. West Wife is Black?

To be honest ... I would have thought Allen West wife could have been any race he cared to have married.

... you see ... that's a Liberal Thang, maybe that's would chafe you.

killianr1
04-23-2013, 09:26 AM
It has nothing to do his wife's race. It's all about his race and the fact he is a conservative. I am surprised you haven't called him an "Uncle Tom" yet. Just like MSNBC attacked Ben Carson. Just another hypocrisy of the left.

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 09:29 AM
It has nothing to do his wife's race. It's all about his race and the fact he is a conservative. I am surprised you haven't called him an "Uncle Tom" yet. Just like MSNBC attacked Ben Carson. Just another hypocrisy of the left.

Libs hate it when the slaves jump the plantation and escape.

Cigar
04-23-2013, 09:30 AM

You brought up the color Black sport ... read your own post first.

Cigar
04-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Libs hate it when the slaves jump the plantation and escape.

Not before spreading the seed in between wheat fields.

I guess that would explain your dwindling Votes.

:grin:

killianr1
04-23-2013, 09:43 AM
You brought up the color Black sport ... read your own post first. I have read my post and stand by it. You chose the conservative to pick on, not me. And you chose a black conservative.

Cigar
04-23-2013, 09:46 AM
I have read my post and stand by it. You chose the conservative to pick on, not me. And you chose a black conservative.

Congratulations ... I'm happy for you. :laugh:

http://lynnrockets.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/allen-west-lunatic.jpg

nic34
04-23-2013, 09:52 AM
:laugh:

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 10:16 AM
:laugh:

Amazing, all the whinging and puling from the left about lack of blacks in Congress, and a Southern district elects a black that does not toe the lib line, and he is reviled.

killianr1
04-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Congratulations ... I'm happy for you. :laugh:

http://lynnrockets.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/allen-west-lunatic.jpg Appears racist to me.

nic34
04-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Amazing, all the whinging and puling from the left about lack of blacks in Congress, and a Southern district elects a black that does not toe the lib line, and he is reviled.

I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events, but it's not about color.

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 10:22 AM
I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events, but it's not about color.

Sure it is, it is about a man of color having viewpoints that "aren't black".

I am talking about the West-hate, in general, not this particular instance.

nic34
04-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Absurd rightwingery has no color.

Chris
04-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Absurd rightwingery has no color.

"Colorless green ideas swim furiously."
-Noam Chomsky

Greenridgeman
04-23-2013, 10:31 AM
"Colorless green ideas swim furiously."

-Noam Chomsky

Did you see the "American Poets" series of stamps.

That reads like some of the same crap on the stampsheet.

killianr1
04-23-2013, 10:35 AM
I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events, but it's not about color. That is why left wingers hate Ben Carson and call him an "Uncle Tom"

nic34
04-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Ben who?

Common
04-23-2013, 10:44 AM
What are you babbling about, it's hard to understand the vagueness and that fake accent in your post.

My complaint is not that the students are protesting but that cigar wants to politicize it in relation to Michelle which it's got nothing to do with.

I dont babble chris and if you didnt understand my post you need to go back to school. Your problem is youre so blindly partisan you dont even NOTICE what some of the right wing morons post you only complain about what the ones you dont agree with post.
You need to read YOUR BUDDIES posts that are pure bullshit and then make some comments about his mindless partisan crap postings if you want your little hissy fits to be taken serious.
I dont play the one sided game and I am not a republican or democrat teatard or libtard and therefore I can call it like I see it. WHETHER you like it or not. So get off your horse chris and be fair in your whining.

killianr1
04-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Ben who? You know that Ben guy that MSNBC took up a great deal of time to attack and belittle. Really, one would think you would keep up on current events.

nic34
04-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Shouldn't watch so much TEEVEE....

Chris
04-23-2013, 11:01 AM
I dont babble chris and if you didnt understand my post you need to go back to school. Your problem is youre so blindly partisan you dont even NOTICE what some of the right wing morons post you only complain about what the ones you dont agree with post.
You need to read YOUR BUDDIES posts that are pure bullshit and then make some comments about his mindless partisan crap postings if you want your little hissy fits to be taken serious.
I dont play the one sided game and I am not a republican or democrat teatard or libtard and therefore I can call it like I see it. WHETHER you like it or not. So get off your horse chris and be fair in your whining.

Wow, what an excellent personal attack, much to be expected from one who constantly engages in ad hom.

Partisan? I'm not a republican, common. The problem with insults is their made up.

Now would yoy mind translating your previous post into English?

Chris
04-23-2013, 11:04 AM
Shouldn't watch so much TEEVEE....

He means Dr. Ben Carson.

Cigar
04-23-2013, 11:15 AM

Its because they are stuck on stupid.

If he READ the Headline and READ the Story in the Link, he would KNOW that.