PDA

View Full Version : US & Israel Funding Terrorists in Syria.....

MMC
11-27-2011, 03:34 AM
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/211887.html

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20111124/shamseddin20111124152003840.jpg
A file photo shows members of the militant 'Free Syria Army' at a hideout on northern Lebanon's border with Syria.

A prominent political analyst says that members of the anti-government "Free Syria Army” are not defected army personnel but militants backed, funded and armed by the United States, Israel, and Turkey.
In an article published on Global Research website on November 20, Thailand-based geopolitical expert Tony Cartalucci cited a report released by the International Institute (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#) for Strategic Studies stating that Syria's opposition is armed and prepared to drag the country into more violence.

“The report comes in sharp (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#) contrast to the propaganda fed via the corporate-media and the West's foreign ministers on a daily basis, where the violence is portrayed as one-sided, with Syria's President Bashar al-Assad 'gunning down' throngs of peaceful, placard waving protesters,” Cartalucci wrote.

He said the group calling itself a pro-democracy movement is turning out to be a militant group of extremists trained by British and US intelligence agencies, “whose leadership is harbored in London and Washington and their foot soldiers supplied a steady stream of covert military support and overt rhetorical support throughout the compromised corporate media.”

The article described the unrest in Syria, which has killed thousands of people including hundreds of security (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#) personnel, as funded by Western corporate-financier interests and part of a long-planned agenda for regime change across the Middle East region.

Cartalucci said the regime change in Syria was planned to happen as early as 1991.

Secret government cables published by US media had earlier revealed Washington has been funding Syrian opposition groups since at least 2005 and continued until today, the article concluded.....snip~

Change Right? Looks like the more things change the more things stay the same. Just keep on keeping on. Since 2005 and Obama has been providing a lot more support than everyone thought. Now Jordan has released a statement saying arms are indeed being smuggled into Syria.

Conley
11-27-2011, 10:08 AM
This doesn't surprise me in the least. We've always funded these questionable characters when we want a government to topple. I don't like that but I could understand it IF we knew who would be in charge in the new government. I guess in Syria odds are better than they were in Libya and Egypt where the leaders had more contact with the West. What I mean is that Assad is so far on the spectrum (allied with Iran) that anyone who replaces him might likely be better. It's not a good strategy but I'm trying to be positive this morning. I'm glad that I survived the DPFH :)

MMC
11-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Again.....our Media has been down-playing much of the truth. Hope ya saw the Thread on the French training the New Rebels!

Conley
11-27-2011, 10:26 AM
I did! I have it open in a tab to reply to. What I've been doing is just going to new posts and then clicking that little button to open the newest unread post in a new tab.

MMC
11-27-2011, 10:41 AM
I did! I have it open in a tab to reply to. What I've been doing is just going to new posts and then clicking that little button to open the newest unread post in a new tab.

I check Whats NEW and if there is a new post it will be Highlighted in Bold.

Conley
11-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks I will try that.

MMC
11-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Thanks I will try that.

Did it work?

Conley
11-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Yep! It is making sense to me now. Still need to fix up my profile page. If you click on my avatar do you see the moving sloth video?

MMC
11-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Yep! It is making sense to me now. Still need to fix up my profile page. If you click on my avatar do you see the moving sloth video?

Yeah it's moving on ya profile page.....can't ya switch them out?

Mister D
11-27-2011, 12:19 PM
What is the "corporate-financier" interest in regime change? It's a roll of the dice. How could they have any idea who will gain power in Syria?

MMC
11-27-2011, 12:25 PM
What is the "corporate-financier" interest in regime change? It's a roll of the dice. How could they have any idea who will gain power in Syria?

Well there is Monsanto and Soros.....just sayin. Food Stock! I would think Such would Include G.E. and Haliburton as well.

http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/assets_c/2011/08/MuslimWashington2WebCR-8_12_11-thumb-700xauto-337.jpg

Course we could always believe everything that Obama tells our media to say to. Then again.....there is what Obama tells us All, to.

Mister D
11-27-2011, 01:38 PM
But what is the specific interest? How could tha be nailed down when the situation is so fluid?

Conley
11-27-2011, 01:43 PM

Right. The only thing I can think of is that whoever it is cannot be more unfriendly than Assad. There's nowhere to go but up.

MMC
11-27-2011, 01:44 PM
But what is the specific interest? How could tha be nailed down when the situation is so fluid?

Not much else to really figure out is there. The Specific Interest is to have the Sunni set up a puppet government. Removing the Alawite out of Power. That will leave then just Iran. What Shia government will be in power if Syria and Iran Fall. I would think such is a specific interest to the West. But moreso to the Sunni!

Mister D
11-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Not much else to really figure out is there. The Specific Interest is to have the Sunni set up a puppet government. Removing the Alawite out of Power. That will leave then just Iran. What Shia government will be in power if Syria and Iran Fall. I would think such is a specific interest to the West. But moreso to the Sunni!

We have no way whatesoever of knowing if any future government will be friendly to "corporate-financier" interests whatever those may be. I would think stability would be in the "corporate-financier" interests rather than the potential emergence of a Islamic state completely at odds with the globalist project.

Sunni, Shia...you do realize they all hate us, right?

MMC
11-27-2011, 02:02 PM
We know the Sunni is willing to conduct buisness in a Capitalistic society, despite their feelings. That they will play the game as part of the Global Economy. Free trade the whole bit. The Shia ran by Clerics wouldnt be about such. IMO that is. Especially knowing their feeling about Western Civilization.

Mister D
11-27-2011, 03:20 PM
We know the Sunni is willing to conduct buisness in a Capitalistic society, despite their feelings. That they will play the game as part of the Global Economy. Free trade the whole bit. The Shia ran by Clerics wouldnt be about such. IMO that is. Especially knowing their feeling about Western Civilization.

Both Muslim sects already take part in the global economy. I just don't see the interest particularly when the eventual outcome is difficult to foresee. Nearly impossible, actually.

Mister D
11-27-2011, 03:20 PM
The only thing I can see is a short term gain from the instability.

wingrider
11-27-2011, 08:31 PM
hell people, we all know that the biggest terrorists in the world is the United States Government.. who else would kill over a million people to bring them democracy.

MMC
11-28-2011, 01:31 AM
Both Muslim sects already take part in the global economy. I just don't see the interest particularly when the eventual outcome is difficult to foresee. Nearly impossible, actually.

Yeah they take part, very limited part. Especially when most countries are not doing buisness with them. IMO if the Sunni get all to do their dirty work. Then the long term goal is they figure on stability after the Shia are out of the way. Or Oppressed so much that they can no longer give the Sunni any headaches. Other than Iran and Syria. The only other ruling government with Shia controlling anything is Iraq.

Moreover the Shia do not control anything in OPEC nor the Arab League.

Peter1469
11-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Heck we gave al Qaeda in Libya an air force! Now that they are done with it, they may let Syrian militants use it.

Conley
11-28-2011, 09:24 AM
I would actually prefer that. The Air Force and the stockpiles of missiles as well.

Mister D
11-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Yeah they take part, very limited part. Especially when most countries are not doing buisness with them. IMO if the Sunni get all to do their dirty work. Then the long term goal is they figure on stability after the Shia are out of the way. Or Oppressed so much that they can no longer give the Sunni any headaches. Other than Iran and Syria. The only other ruling government with Shia controlling anything is Iraq.

Moreover the Shia do not control anything in OPEC nor the Arab League.

It's almost impossible not to take part in the world economy especially as an oil producing nation. Obviously domestic consumption is trivial in the Mid East and in most of the oil producing states for that matter. The Shia aren't in our way. I doubt most of the US leadership even understands the difference!

Conley
11-28-2011, 10:58 AM
It's almost impossible not to take part in the world economy especially as an oil producing nation. Obviously domestic consumption is trivial in the Mid East and in most of the oil producing states for that matter. The Shia aren't in our way. I doubt most of the US leadership even understands the difference!

This is definitely true.

Mister D
11-28-2011, 11:12 AM
This is definitely true.

Althought perhaps they should have before invading and occupying Iraq.
:rollseyes:

wingrider
11-29-2011, 01:55 AM
lets see?/ how many people did saddam kill?

how many deaths are the result of American intervention.

I would say we win hands down on the body count

Conley
11-29-2011, 11:08 AM
lets see?/ how many people did saddam kill?

how many deaths are the result of American intervention.

I would say we win hands down on the body count

It's sad but I think you are right.

MMC
12-02-2011, 02:06 AM
Well with the French Leading the Way :rollseyes: Obama will always be willing to committ. So it is not surprising that he would give rebels weapons. Yet the French is making all these moves as it knows its' economy is tanking. But again it is the French that wants to now set up some sort of safety zone in Syria. Which more than likely they have filed with the UN.

Mister D
12-02-2011, 09:41 AM
I do agree with you that "world opinion" usually means French and German opinion. :laugh:

MMC
12-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Oh, is that who the Dems usually are talking about when they bring up that World Opinion stuff? :wink:

Mister D
12-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Oh, is that who the Dems usually are talking about when they bring up that World Opinion stuff? :wink:

Yepper. Countries like the UK, Australia, and Poland (all of whom supported Bush in Iraq) are not a component of "world opinion".