PDA

View Full Version : Teachers Force Middle Schoolgirls to Kiss Each Other as part of Anti-Bullying Class

Agravan
04-29-2013, 12:53 AM
So who is really sexualizing their young children....america or third world countries. with things like whats in this post and in this one: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34f_1343745425 <---non featured post with over 130,000 views....probably one of few on LL to get that many views as a non feature post

Outraged parents say a New York middle school instructed young female students to ask one another for a lesbian kiss – and boys learned how to spot young sluts – in an anti-bullying presentation on gender identity and sexual orientation, according to Fox News’ Todd Starnes.

According to Starnes’ Report, the children attended a special April 11 health class taught by college students at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, N.Y. (http://www.redhookcentralschools.org/page/193) Parents say they were not notified of the presentation.

The students were introduced to terms such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer.”

Some of the young female students said they were told it was common for 14-year-old girls to have sex and their parents couldn’t stop them.

Mandy Coon, a mother of an eighth-grade student said, “I am furious. I am her parent. Where does anyone get the right to tell her that it’s OK for her to have sex?”

According to Fox News (http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/middle-school-anti-bullying-lesson-includes-lesbian-role-play.html), Coon said her daughter was distressed by the presentation and wondered why she’d been required to ask another girl to kiss her.

“She told me, ‘Mom, we all get teased and picked on enough – now I’m going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,’” Coon said.

According to the mother, the school said the lesson was meant to “teach girls boundaries and how to say no.”

“They also picked two girls to stand in front of the class and pretend they were lesbians on a date,” Coons said.

The Poughkeepsie Journal reported (http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20130417/NEWS01/304160055/Anti-bullying-lesson-puts-parents-edge-Red-Hook) that Red Hook Central School District Superintendent Paul Finch said the class focused on “improving culture, relationships, communication and self-perceptions.”

Finch said it is mandatory that the middle school teach those issues in accordance with the state’s Dignity for All Students Act.

Parent Tara Burns told Fox News, “The school is overstepping its bounds in not notifying parents first and giving us the choice. I thought it was very inappropriate. That kind of instruction is best left up to the parents.”

Parents of middle-school boys were outraged by the school’s lessons on condom usage and determining whether a girl is a slut

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c4_1366911440&amp;comments=1#1V0UTO3v6SVEQH8O. 99 (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c4_1366911440&comments=1#1V0UTO3v6SVEQH8O.99)

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Our liberal "education" system at it's finest.
The moral decline (freefall) of our nation continues...

Common
04-29-2013, 04:12 AM
That is ultra left wing liberalism gone nuts. That is every bit as bad as right wing loonyism.
If I were a parent of a kid in that school nothing could stop me from suing them pulling my kid OUT of that school and making that school as miserable as I could.
Their job is to teach kids how read write and skills they need to go to college.

zelmo1234
04-29-2013, 05:51 AM
If that were my little girl, the Super would find out what Bulling really is!

I beleive that the teacher could be prosicuted for agravated sexual assulat, and that is what should be done, the only way that the libs will stop with this indoctrination, is to spend a little time in jail , and never be able to teach again!

Enough is Enough If you are Conservative, it is time to get your kid out of the public school system!

patrickt
04-29-2013, 06:19 AM
Would it be different in another public school? It sounds to me like one or more of the teachers were grooming some kids for their pleasure.

zelmo1234
04-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Would it be different in another public school? It sounds to me like one or more of the teachers were grooming some kids for their pleasure.

I this case it looks to have the support of the super!

This is sick and wrong!

Mainecoons
04-29-2013, 08:12 AM
Your government schools at work.

Ivan88
04-29-2013, 12:57 PM
What do you think happened in the days when families lived in one room cabins, huts, yurts, tents, wigwams, longhouses, ships etc. and took care of sheep, goats,donkeys etc.?
They must have figured out a lot about sex at an early age.
http://ps278middleschoolhistory.wikispaces.com/space/showlogo/1315531851/logo.jpghttp://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/media/iroquois-longhouse-interior-752.jpg

Cigar
04-29-2013, 12:59 PM
I can see where Girls kissing each other would bother this group. :laugh:

Taxcutter
04-29-2013, 01:20 PM
More and more...the case builds for vouchers.

If parent want their kids to go where this is acceptable, that is their choice.
If not, that is the parents choice too.
But this occurred in a market where government has a monopoly.

jillian
04-29-2013, 01:26 PM
More and more...the case builds for vouchers.

If parent want their kids to go where this is acceptable, that is their choice.
If not, that is the parents choice too.
But this occurred in a market where government has a monopoly.

of course... that way you can destroy public education and funnel our money to religious institutions.

too funny.

Micketto
04-29-2013, 01:31 PM

These are pre-teen children.... no one expected you to be bothered by thoughts of them kissing.

Micketto
04-29-2013, 01:32 PM
of course... that way you can destroy public education and funnel our money to religious institutions.

too funny.

By all means force people to pay for this even if they disagree with it.
That's the liberal way after all.

The fact that you don't think public education is already destroyed is sad.
You having a child and all.

Chloe
04-29-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm not really sure how having two kids kiss or call each other names is supposed to help them learn about accepting people and how bullying is bad. It seems like there could have been sooo many other ways to teach kids about accepting people for who they are and not being a bully in a less awkward or confusing way.

Micketto
04-29-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm not really sure how having two kids kiss or call each other names is supposed to help them learn about accepting people and how bullying is bad. It seems like there could have been sooo many other ways to teach kids about accepting people for who they are and not being a bully in a less awkward or confusing way.

You're right..... but any other way would not have fulfilled the teacher's fantasies.

Chloe
04-29-2013, 01:40 PM
You're right..... but any other way would not have fulfilled the teacher's fantasies.

If that's really why the teacher did that then that's pretty sick

Micketto
04-29-2013, 01:56 PM
If that's really why the teacher did that then that's pretty sick

Outraged parents say a New York middle school instructed young female students to ask one another for a lesbian kiss – and boys learned how to spot young sluts – in an anti-bullying presentation on gender identity and sexual orientation.

The children attended a special April 11 health class taught by college students. Parents say they were not notified of the presentation.

Some of the young female students said they were told it was common for 14-year-old girls to have sex and their parents couldn’t stop them.

The whole thing is "sick".

Wtf is wrong with these liberal choices ?!?

Cigar
04-29-2013, 01:59 PM
These are pre-teen children.... no one expected you to be bothered by thoughts of them kissing.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5189591296/h82E462C1/

keymanjim
04-29-2013, 02:58 PM

too funny.
You are the last person to be on a thread about education.
Little miss "Can't find the shift button on my keyboard."

simpsonofpg
04-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Schools need to stick with the 3 R's and leave the rest to parents. I agree that a lot of parents are not doing their job but schools need to stick to the basics. Another way to stop bullying would be to make it against the law and fine the parents of the kids who do it. Or maybe go by their place of work and pick them up and bring them to the school for a little meeting

zelmo1234
04-29-2013, 08:39 PM

too funny.

Why does private education have to be religious! The charter school system has done quite well in MI and they are secular, but conscentrate on education and leave the indoctrination!

Micketto
04-30-2013, 09:24 AM
Why does private education have to be religious! The charter school system has done quite well in MI and they are secular, but conscentrate on education and leave the indoctrination!

When people feel threatened by something they tend to assign false labels to it so they can then feel better about discounting it.
"All they talk about in Pvt School is God !!!"

Basically... someone who can't afford better schooling, and thinks the government should pay for everything, praises PS instead of acknowledging the better job Pvt Schools are doing. I feel sorry for the children of these parents who just sit there complaining and making excuses (perfect candidates for a Pvt School ed.).

And yes the MI charter system is working well.

Private Pickle
04-30-2013, 09:41 AM

I can see where you would get off on watching 13 year olds be forced to kiss each other...

Cigar
04-30-2013, 09:52 AM
I can see where you would get off on watching 13 year olds be forced to kiss each other...

i don't know any weak minded 13 year old girls who can be forced to kiss another girl.

Micketto
04-30-2013, 09:59 AM
i don't know any weak minded 13 year old girls who can be forced to kiss another girl.

All the 13 year old girls you hang out with are strong-willed ?

TheDictator
04-30-2013, 10:01 AM

Charter schools are not private schools they are a public school with less government mandates, but they get more each year. Also you don't think Liberals will go to Charter schools?

Here in Texas we had a charter school that was investigated by the FBI because the staff was mostly muslim and teaching terrorism was justified against the US.
Taxpayer funded Charter School.

Cigar
04-30-2013, 10:05 AM
All the 13 year old girls you hang out with are strong-willed ?

Just like their parents ... and I don't hang out with anyone.

Micketto
04-30-2013, 10:13 AM
I don't hang out with anyone.

(Shocker)

So you just know about 13 year old girls then.

Not sure you could make this any creepier...

TheDictator
04-30-2013, 10:15 AM

I have news for you the schools are full of weak minded girl and boys. Your a fool.

Cigar
04-30-2013, 10:17 AM
(Shocker)

So you just know about 13 year old girls then.

Not sure you could make this any creepier...

It's a perk to being an Adult ... you don't need to hang-out anymore and you get to see teenagers become Adults and develop their own minds.

Keep living ... and if you're lucky, you'll get there.

Cigar
04-30-2013, 10:18 AM
I have news for you the schools are full of weak minded girl and boys. Your a fool.

I suppose no one would know better than you; but you'll graduate someday, maybe even develop your brain.

Ransom
04-30-2013, 10:28 AM

Just how many 13 year old girls do you know, Cigar?

Best backtrack that nonsense, you can backpedal well, I've seen it. Time to do so again.

Ivan88
04-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Maybe Ransom is jealous of Cigar?

Micketto
04-30-2013, 12:07 PM
Maybe Ransom is jealous of Cigar?

Some guy is on here talking about how he knows it's not easy to get 13 year old girls to kiss... and you come up with a "jealousy" comment ?!

Adelaide
04-30-2013, 01:36 PM
The school overstepped. There was a better way to teach this type of lesson, starting with asking/advising the parents first and ending with not being complete idiots.

zelmo1234
04-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Charter schools are not private schools they are a public school with less government mandates, but they get more each year. Also you don't think Liberals will go to Charter schools?

Here in Texas we had a charter school that was investigated by the FBI because the staff was mostly muslim and teaching terrorism was justified against the US.
Taxpayer funded Charter School.

You are correct! charter was a bad term! But we have so pretty good Private Secular accadamies too, that are subsidies by our state collages! Now both have some public funding, which vouchers would do as well, but both are achieveing higher test scores, better results and spending about 2K less per student!

If you go to a voucher system, the biggest casualty is the Teachers Union, and of course they know this!

But if a parent decides to send his or her child to a Private Religion based school what does that matter, if another chooses to use the public system that is great too! But the competition between schools should raise the bar!

Micketto
04-30-2013, 02:05 PM
The school overstepped. There was a better way to teach this type of lesson, starting with asking/advising the parents first and ending with not being complete idiots.

Bingo!

Cigar
04-30-2013, 02:36 PM
Just how many 13 year old girls do you know, Cigar?

Best backtrack that nonsense, you can backpedal well, I've seen it. Time to do so again.

Actually there are a lot of teenagers (cousins, friends kids and neighbors) and I can assure you these teenagers I personally know couldn't be forced beyond their free will to kiss anyone, because they have strong role-models who don't take shit from anyone.

Now your individual mileage may vary, but that's your fault.

Bigred1cav
04-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Of course this is factual after all fox liars said it was.

Micketto
04-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Actually.....

simpsonofpg
05-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Parents have abdicated teaching their kids anything and the teachers don't have time to teach the 3 R's after dealing with the bahavorial issues so it is not wonder we are 25 in the world in education.