PDA

View Full Version : Gun Fiction vs. Gun Facts: What Gun Control Supporters Don't Know

Chris
05-08-2013, 07:47 AM
Three simple misconceptions we hear again and again and again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2UYtMq7KoNU

On April 25 in Washington, D.C., supporters of gun control held a "Stop the NRA Rally and March." Designed to counter what organizers feel is the outsized influence of the National Rifle Association and other pro-Second Amendment groups, the march was widely recognized as a bust, with a stunningly low turnout.

But it wasn't just a disappointment in terms of sheer numbers. The protesters who did show up had an amazingly weak grasp of basic trends related to the number of mass shootings, the effectiveness of assault-weapon bans, and the use of firearms in violent crime.

Hopefully they will get a chance to read the Justice Department's newest report outlining the dramatic drop in gun violence over the last two decades.

@ Gun Fiction vs. Gun Facts: What Gun Control Supporters Don't Know

simpsonofpg
05-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Three simple misconceptions we hear again and again and again...

@ Gun Fiction vs. Gun Facts: What Gun Control Supporters Don't Know (http://Gun Fiction vs. Gun Facts: What Gun Control Supporters Don't Know)

You are dead right. they are against something and they don't evern know what it is. All of us who are legal & responsible gun owners are for some forms of gun control. We are against laws that will lead to confiscation of our guns and that this the current goal. the rest is just a smoke screen started by people who act on emotion and not fact. One fact I know for sure, if you break into my house and I am home what happens will not be an accident but a carefully thought out and planed response. Good luck.

Cigar
05-08-2013, 11:42 AM
The dead were not available for comment ...

Agravan
05-08-2013, 01:07 PM
But their blood is available for libs to dance in.

Greenridgeman
05-08-2013, 01:50 PM
But their blood is available for libs to dance in.

Yes, that is all the dead mean to anti-gunners, bodies to exploit, bloody shirts to wave.

BB-35
05-08-2013, 06:21 PM

Never stops you,ceegar.