PDA

View Full Version : Interview with the guy who rescued the gals in Cleveland

BillyBob
05-08-2013, 05:24 PM
This guys is funny, especially at the end. The interviewer can't get away from him fast enough. [He's exactly how I imagine cigar, but cleaner.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axCn04iXkBg

roadmaster
05-08-2013, 05:29 PM
This guy did the right thing. Many people would just think it was a domestic thing and not want to get involved. I have seen woman hit by a boyfriend and a guy tries to help them and get attacked by her too. He took a chance and am glad he did.

BillyBob
05-08-2013, 05:47 PM
If you only watch a little bit, watch from 2:20 on. I'm still laughing.

roadmaster
05-08-2013, 05:59 PM
I can't hear it. Did notice on the news he joked about a white girl running into a black guys arms. Nothing wrong with a sense of humor. I remember not many years ago two black men helping a white woman and one of the guys got hit by a car and it broke his leg. They were determined to help her escape from a guy trying to hurt her. Heroes come in all quote races.

Adelaide
05-08-2013, 06:17 PM
If you only watch a little bit, watch from 2:20 on. I'm still laughing.

What exactly are you finding funny?

Mister D
05-08-2013, 06:19 PM

It was amusing if disturbing.

BillyBob
05-08-2013, 06:22 PM

The guy being interviewed, mostly, and the reporter trying to get away from him.

Mister D
05-08-2013, 06:26 PM
The guy being interviewed, mostly, and the reporter trying to get away from him.

I saw that on the news last night. They edited out the last 20 seconds or so.

BillyBob
05-08-2013, 06:28 PM
I saw that on the news last night. They edited out the last 20 seconds or so.

The local TV station needs to give this a guy his own daily segment. I'd watch it.

Cigar
05-08-2013, 06:33 PM
I thought he was Hillaious also.

Im glade he set the girls free from their 10 year jail.

Cigar
05-08-2013, 06:34 PM
The local TV station needs to give this a guy his own daily segment. I'd watch it.
It still wouldn't be funnier than this place.

BillyBob
05-08-2013, 06:38 PM
It still wouldn't be funnier than this place.

No, not as long as you're here.

Cigar
05-09-2013, 06:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4&feature=player_embedded

truthmatters
05-09-2013, 07:53 AM
This guys is funny, especially at the end. The interviewer can't get away from him fast enough. [He's exactly how I imagine cigar, but cleaner.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axCn04iXkBg

this guy will get interviewed and interviewed and I think he rocks

Cigar
05-09-2013, 07:55 AM
I'm glad he's not all into himself and even makes fun of himself ... after all ... he was a criminal himself 10 years ago.

This just goes to prove ... you don't always need a Gun to have the Balls be a Hero and do the Right Thing.

Mister D
05-09-2013, 07:59 AM
I'm glad he's not all into himself and even makes fun of himself ... after all ... he was a criminal himself 10 years ago.

This just goes to prove ... you don't always need a Gun to have the Balls be a Hero and do the Right Thing.

Whoever thought someone did? Fail. :laugh:

BillyBob
05-09-2013, 08:09 AM

Of course he was, he's black.

truthmatters
05-09-2013, 08:10 AM
sure are alot of racists on this site

BillyBob
05-09-2013, 10:10 AM
sure are alot of racists on this site

Yeah, libs are very racist. But without them here to smack around it wouldn't be any fun.

Cigar
05-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Of course he was, he's black.
[/I]

Charles Ramsey says criminal past made him a better person

Charles Ramsey -- the hero who helped free Amanda Berry and 2 other women in Ohio -- tells TMZ ... he's not ashamed that media outlets have uncovered the domestic violence arrests in his past, claiming he used the incidents to grow into a better person.

After Ramsey exploded into viral superstardom thanks to his heroic actions (and follow-up interviews), several websites posted the details from 3 separate domestic violence arrests involving an ex-wife that all took place between 1997 and 2003.

We spoke to Ramsey, who told us ... "I've made amends with the people involved and we've all moved on and grown up."

Ramsey adds, "Those incidents helped me become the man I am today and are the reason why I try to help the community as much as I can ... Including those women."

"If I had so much hatred for women, I would have minded my own business this week and walked away instead of risking my life to save someone else."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/09/charles-ramsey-domestic-violence-arrest-ohio-hero/#ixzz2SofrPmDU

simpsonofpg
05-09-2013, 06:39 PM
I thought it was funny too but also sad that it took 10 years for someone to pay attention. You just can't have something like that going on in a house for 10 years and never see anything wrong unless you just aren't looking. A
lot of us just close our eyes and move on.

Ransom
05-09-2013, 07:30 PM
I had wondered why the neighborhood wouldn't have witnessed something not quite right in this home.....until I saw this interview.

Dr. Who
05-09-2013, 07:35 PM
I had wondered why the neighborhood wouldn't have witnessed something not quite right in this home.....until I saw this interview.Actually they called the police a couple of times. The police showed up, but didn't really investigate.

Ransom
05-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Police couldn't investigate Dr, and Harry Reid will soon tell you it's because of the sequester. They couldn't afford to.

Still doesn't exonerate the neighbors completely, c'mon.

Dr. Who
05-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Police couldn't investigate Dr, and Harry Reid will soon tell you it's because of the sequester. They couldn't afford to.

Still doesn't exonerate the neighbors completely, c'mon.More likely, since it wasn't a particularly good neighborhood, they didn't take it seriously. One call was about a naked woman crawling around the back yard on her hands and knees and another about the windows being covered with plastic bags and someone banging on the door from the inside. The police showed up, but no one answered the door, so they left. The neighborhood had a number of boarded up houses, so the police had no incentive to go out of their way to find out what was going on. They probably assumed they were drug users.

BillyBob
05-09-2013, 10:52 PM
More likely, since it wasn't a particularly good neighborhood, they didn't take it seriously. One call was about a naked woman crawling around the back yard on her hands and knees and another about the windows being covered with plastic bags and someone banging on the door from the inside. The police showed up, but no one answered the door, so they left. The neighborhood had a number of boarded up houses, so the police had no incentive to go out of their way to find out what was going on. They probably assumed they were drug users.

Yet another example of the negro plight.

Greenridgeman
05-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Yet another example of the negro plight.

I saw more Uighurs.

Dr. Who
05-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Yet another example of the negro plight. Sigh.

BillyBob
05-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Sigh.

Yeah, it's sad, no doubt.

BillyBob
05-09-2013, 11:39 PM
I saw more Uighurs.

Lot's of hispanics, including the perps.