PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 conspiracy theories of the Radical Right

nic34
05-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Conspiracy theorizing has flourished as a virtual art form in all nations and across all political persuasions. But the American radical right has to be considered a strong contender for the title of modern conspiracy champion.

Top 10 conspiracy theories of the Radical Right:

1.Chemtrails
2.Martial Law
3.FEMA Concentration Camps
4.Foreign troops on US soil
5.Door-to-door gun confiscations
6.9/11 as government plan
7.Population control
8.High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP)
9.Federal Reserve
10.North American Union

http://www.alternet.org/story/147851/top_10_right-wing_conspiracy_theories

:spacecraft:

Chris
05-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Don't think I've heard of any. Well, #6, but not from the right.

And who exactly is the Am Radical Right?

simpsonofpg
05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
This could get involved but just for starters what do you call closing down a major city to look for one suspect. Lock down is what they called it but martial law fits just the same. We can go on from threre but I see several that are on the burner as we speak.

patrickt
05-09-2013, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=nic34;285828]Conspiracy theorizing has flourished as a virtual art form in all nations and across all political persuasions. But the American radical right has to be considered a strong contender for the title of modern conspiracy champion.

1.Chemtrails
2.Martial Law -- Since we've had martial law in my lifetime, more than once, I don't suppose that's a conspiracy. Well, it is for delusional leftists who are praying for a dictator.
3.FEMA Concentration Camps -- the only concentration camps I'm familiar with were established by President Obama's hero, President Franklin Roosevelt. Are you saying he was right wing?
5.Door-to-door gun confiscations -- Conspiracy or admitted plan?
6.9/11 as government plan -- I recall some high profile Truthers like Van Jones and Rep. McKinney. Are you saying they were right wing?
7.Population control -- Dr. Kermit Gosnell and Planned Parenthood are right-wing conspiracies? The Obamacare Rationing is a right-wing conspiracy?
9.Federal Reserve
10.North American Union

Adelaide
05-09-2013, 06:17 PM
This could get involved but just for starters what do you call closing down a major city to look for one suspect. Lock down is what they called it but martial law fits just the same. We can go on from threre but I see several that are on the burner as we speak.

Right - but they had reason to believe the bombers could do something more, and I don't think the residents minded or at least they shouldn't have considering the high chance of a violent exchange once found, (which happened). It's not like it lasted for a protracted period of time; it was short, and successful.

BB-35
05-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Conspiracy theorizing has flourished as a virtual art form in all nations and across all political persuasions. But the American radical right has to be considered a strong contender for the title of modern conspiracy champion.

1.Chemtrails
2.Martial Law
3.FEMA Concentration Camps
5.Door-to-door gun confiscations
6.9/11 as government plan
7.Population control
9.Federal Reserve
10.North American Union

:spacecraft:

Sorry champ,but there are just as many loonies on the radical left that follow those conspiracies

Adelaide
05-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Sorry champ,but there are just as many loonies on the radical left that follow those conspiracies

Yeah; crazy certainly isn't limited to one side of the spectrum.

Ransom
05-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Top and only conspiracy theory of the far left

1. The radical right

Chris
05-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Top and only conspiracy theory of the far left

1. The radical right

:smiley_ROFLMAO: That was a good one.