PDA

View Full Version : GOP Hypocricy shines when Obama finally relents to cuts in Social Security

JimH52
05-11-2013, 10:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb8IhkwVNQc

Come on People! After months of calls from the GOP to cut Entitlements, Obama finally relents and the GOP screams that he is hurting Seniors. How transparent can they be? The GOP has become the Party of Hypocritical Old White Men. Just Incredible!:dang:

Common
05-11-2013, 10:14 AM
They will say but he wants to raises taxs also on our rich benefactors, we cant have none of that cuz then they may have to acutally pay something.
The gop just wants to cut everything for the working class and give the rich a tax cut, thats all theyve beena arguing for from day one with Paul Ryan and his budget and thats the reason OBAMA IS STILL IN THE WHITEHOUSE, but they just dont get it and they wont because they are full of themselves.

truthmatters
05-11-2013, 10:18 AM
they voted against their own bills when Obama said he would sign them.

truthmatters
05-11-2013, 10:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTuW-a_qFlA

not jobs

not the Americans people

JimH52
05-11-2013, 10:54 AM
If those that find themselves glued to FOX would only sit and think for a moment about the crap that the Wing Loons have been feeding them, they may begin to see the picture clearer. Honestly, the GOP is so stressed over the demographic changes that they are willing to do anything to stay in power. Here we see Obama proposing the very thing that the GOP has been proposing and they sit back and say, 'You are going after old people!' MY HEAVENS, can't everyone see the Hypocrisy here? Someone would need to be dead from the neck up not to see the game they are playing.

We should all thank our lucky stars that the Senate seats cannot fall prey to Gerrymandering. If that was possible, the state legislatures held by the GOP would certainly redraw them to their advantage. The GOP is DESPERATE!

Peter1469
05-11-2013, 12:03 PM
And the Dems are desperate to hold onto what power they have.

JimH52
05-11-2013, 12:06 PM

So you see NO Hypocrisy here? You don't see what the GOP is doing? Even when Obama gives them what they want, they use it as a Political Club. You can't see that?:huh:

Chris
05-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Other than Peter it looks like yet another partisan circle jerk.

JimH52
05-11-2013, 12:08 PM

It must be tortuous living in your box...

Chris
05-11-2013, 12:11 PM
It must be tortuous living in your box...

Why, it's not confining like partisan boxes are.

Peter1469
05-11-2013, 12:13 PM
So you see NO Hypocrisy here? You don't see what the GOP is doing? Even when Obama gives them what they want, they use it as a Political Club. You can't see that?:huh:

I am not a republican. I don't feel obligated to protect them. But I don't think the story is as black and white as you make it out to be. Both sides are playing games.

sedan
05-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Yes -- they are so desperate they gerrymandered the bejezus out of the House so they could lose the national congressional vote and still keep a majority ...

Oh, wait. :rollseyes:

JimH52
05-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Why, it's not confining like partisan boxes are.

So you don't see the Hypocrisy? Really?

Chris
05-11-2013, 12:17 PM
So you don't see the Hypocrisy? Really?

I see hypocrisy in Reps and Dems. What's remarkable about that? Really?

killianr1
05-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Yes -- they are so desperate they gerrymandered the bejezus out of the House so they could lose the national congressional vote and still keep a majority ...

Oh, wait. :rollseyes: You really should check out John Lewis's (D) district in Georgia. It runs a narrow corridor from Atlanta to Savannah (a distance of 215 miles). Talk about gerrymandering.

patrickt
05-11-2013, 12:39 PM
If those that find themselves glued to FOX would only sit and think for a moment about the crap that the Wing Loons have been feeding them, they may begin to see the picture clearer. Honestly, the GOP is so stressed over the demographic changes that they are willing to do anything to stay in power. Here we see Obama proposing the very thing that the GOP has been proposing and they sit back and say, 'You are going after old people!' MY HEAVENS, can't everyone see the Hypocrisy here? Someone would need to be dead from the neck up not to see the game they are playing.

We should all thank our lucky stars that the Senate seats cannot fall prey to Gerrymandering. If that was possible, the state legislatures held by the GOP would certainly redraw them to their advantage. The GOP is DESPERATE!

Please tell me this isn't from a nitwit who posts a clip from MSNBC. I would suggest you look away from MSNBC for thirty seconds and think but I know that's asking for the impossible.

Here's a clue, Jim. You cannot negotiate with a liberal where you give something in exchange for promises. Know why? A liberal promise is worth less than a five-pound back of poop. Come to think of it, a liberal promise has the same smell as a five-pound bag of poop.

As for gerrymandering, there was a Senator who killed a woman and still was reelected five times. And, Rep. Johnson from Georgia, the one who was worried that Guam would sink if Marines were stationed there is kept safe, isn't he?

JimH52
05-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Please tell me this isn't from a nitwit who posts a clip from MSNBC. I would suggest you look away from MSNBC for thirty seconds and think but I know that's asking for the impossible.

Here's a clue, Jim. You cannot negotiate with a liberal where you give something in exchange for promises. Know why? A liberal promise is worth less than a five-pound back of poop. Come to think of it, a liberal promise has the same smell as a five-pound bag of poop.

As for gerrymandering, there was a Senator who killed a woman and still was reelected five times. And, Rep. Johnson from Georgia, the one who was worried that Guam would sink if Marines were stationed there is kept safe, isn't he?

WOW! You really don't know what this is, do you? Amazing!

Rather than address the issue, you decide to pull other meaningless points out. Yup, you don't see any Hypocrisy, do you?

Chris
05-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Jim, you don't see any dem hypocrisy? None?

Common
05-11-2013, 02:59 PM

Lol you mean like ALL the threads you start, hilarious. No one can give an opinion other than yours or its a partisan circle jerk

Common
05-11-2013, 03:02 PM

They BOTH want to be in power and stay in power the GOP doesnt have an exclusive on that. In fairness the GOP isnt doing anything to Obama that the democrats didnt do to Bush. This is a back and forth thing.
The one thing that turns me totally against the GOP is this demand that congress wants to rape everything for the middle class on down and give it to the rich.

JimH52
05-11-2013, 06:55 PM
They BOTH want to be in power and stay in power the GOP doesnt have an exclusive on that. In fairness the GOP isnt doing anything to Obama that the democrats didnt do to Bush. This is a back and forth thing.
The one thing that turns me totally against the GOP is this demand that congress wants to rape everything for the middle class on down and give it to the rich.

But the RW Loons who who still think Reagan's trickle down worked cannot see it. The GOP could double the middle class tax rate while cutting the rate for millionaires and they would be fine with it. They are brainwashed by FOX and friends.

The video I showed was VIDEO!. It doesn't matter what network it was on. The GOP showed their rhetoric is nothing but Political posturing...

Peter1469
05-11-2013, 06:57 PM
But the RW Loons who who still think Reagan's trickle down worked cannot see it. The GOP could double the middle class tax rate while cutting the rate for millionaires and they would be fine with it. They are brainwashed by FOX and friends.

The video I showed was VIDEO!. It doesn't matter what network it was on. The GOP showed their rhetoric is nothing but Political posturing...

I can't speak for the GOP, but I don't think that you seriously believe that they would double the tax rate of the middle class and lower the rate for the rich. I think it more likely that they would cut all rates (of course except for those 49% who don't pay federal income taxes).

BillyBob
05-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Conservatives don't want tax cuts for the 'rich', they want tax cuts for all taxpayers.

Why does that bother the demo-fascists so much?

simpsonofpg
05-12-2013, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb8IhkwVNQc

Come on People! After months of calls from the GOP to cut Entitlements, Obama finally relents and the GOP screams that he is hurting Seniors. How transparent can they be? The GOP has become the Party of Hypocritical Old White Men. Just Incredible!:dang:

I am old and I am white and I am also a taxpayer who wants the money back that I have been loaning the gov since 1957 and I am still working. Hypocritical is not a color or age it is a state of mind where you will do anything or say anything if you think it will improve your situation. The emphasis is on your issues not mine you could care less about mine.

simpsonofpg
05-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Conservatives don't want tax cuts for the 'rich', they want tax cuts for all taxpayers.

Why does that bother the demo-fascists so much?

Just think of how much money we would have if the Obama 49% were paying their share. Then it wouldn't be an issue.

JimH52
05-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Just think of how much money we would have if the Obama 49% were paying their share. Then it wouldn't be an issue.

Really? While GE paid NO TAXES in 2010. What is wrong with that picture?

Mainecoons
05-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Nothing. GE followed the tax code and GE's customers did not pay taxes on top of their own taxes. Guess what, genius, the customers of a business pay the taxes, not the business.

Besides, why are you bitching about GE, they are big Obama boosters? Don't bite the hand that feeds your cancer.

Dooh!

portos
05-13-2013, 07:45 AM
All government programs are destined to fail.. When you collect a bunch of money collectively it will always end up to be a target for looters like the bureaucrats in the system and corporation profiting out of the products necessary to run program. The tea party got highjacked by the scum of the republican party the neocons who are just another statist left they have nothing to do with any conservative values. Conservative values stands for preserving the small state as the founders created. Building a military state (war is the health of the state), government regulating your social life like marriage, drugs etc it's just add to the size of the state so there for these people has nothing to do with the original conservatism in America. Most of the people who are hardly line stand on they party are just primitive hypocritic tribalists. They don't really give a shit about what their party leaders do as long as they tribe wins the elections. As Bush passed 40000 new regulations bringing us down from the 2nd economically free country to the 8th place. The Democrats are hypocrites when it comes to war, the Republicans are hypocrites when it comes to the economy.

Chris
05-13-2013, 08:09 AM
All government programs are destined to fail.. When you collect a bunch of money collectively it will always end up to be a target for looters like the bureaucrats in the system and corporation profiting out of the products necessary to run program. The tea party got highjacked by the scum of the republican party the neocons who are just another statist left they have nothing to do with any conservative values. Conservative values stands for preserving the small state as the founders created. Building a military state (war is the health of the state), government regulating your social life like marriage, drugs etc it's just add to the size of the state so there for these people has nothing to do with the original conservatism in America. Most of the people who are hardly line stand on they party are just primitive hypocritic tribalism. They don't really give a shit about what they party leaders do as long as they tribe wins the elections. As Bush passed 40000 new regulations bringing us down from the 2nd economically free country to the 8th place. The Democrats are hypocrites when it comes to war, the Republicans are hypocrites when it comes to the economy.

Agree, but substitute Rep Party for Tea Party please as we didn't come along until 2008 perhaps, definitely 2009 when Santelli ranted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-Jw-5Kx8k

portos
05-13-2013, 09:08 AM
The Teaparty started out by the Ron Paulinas with the support of the Libertarians, Campagne 4 Liberty movement and Conservatives who were fedup with the big gov Rep party. The end of the 2008 elections the Tea Party quickly got marginalized by the neocones throwing in they chicken hawks like Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman leaders how had nothing to do with small government other then they rhetoric the big surade speeches in public, in the back doors voting for the Patriot Act and big government programs also voting for sending billions to the Saudies, Israel, Egypt etc....

Chris
05-13-2013, 09:46 AM
The Teaparty started out by the Ron Paulinas with the support of the Libertarians, Campagne 4 Liberty movement and Conservatives who were fedup with the big gov Rep party. The end of the 2008 elections the Tea Party quickly got marginalized by the neocones throwing in they chicken hawks like Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman leaders how had nothing to do with small government other then they rhetoric the big surade speeches in public, in the back doors voting for the Patriot Act and big government programs also voting for sending billions to the Saudies, Israel, Egypt etc....

I've read that too, the tea party start is connected with Ron Paul. And that fits well.

But I think it was Santelli gave the name. :-)

Still disagree, it was not the tea parties but the rep party taken over by neocons, heck, that goes back to Bush 1.

There is no comparison between Palin, a tea partier, and Bachmann a social con/neocon.

nic34
05-13-2013, 11:17 AM

Don't get stuck in the mud arguing with libertarians.... they've staked out positions on the sidelines that allows them to take shots at either side. They claim they are above political parties, and never aspire to win elections tho they make big money efforts with their Koch Bros. backed Heritage Fdn. mouthpieces to get conservatives elected as....... you guessed it "republicans".

They paint themselves as a sort of "sensible constitutionalsts" when in reality they are as far right and as unpopular as any philosophy out there.

Micketto
05-13-2013, 11:30 AM
WOW! You really don't know what this is, do you? Amazing!

Rather than address the issue, you decide to pull other meaningless points out. Yup, you don't see any Hypocrisy, do you?

While you're doing your Truthmatters impersonation of getting excited and ignoring what people are saying to you... I'll repeat what everyone but a few of you already know.

There is hypocrisy on both sides, and always has been. I don't think that your video (no offense but MSNBC is a fkng joke and I won't watch it..... find a credible version of the story instead), compares to the amount of hypocrisy we have been seeing from Obama himself. Whether it be pushing through a sequester he wanted, then blaming it on the Republicans... or proposing gun control by saying "If there is a step we can take to save even one child..."... then so publicly supporting Planned Parenthood who is in favor of late-term abortions... or claiming the Right has waged a war on women... while sending billions of dollars, 200 M1A1 tanks and many F16s to the Muslim Brotherhood.... who don't let women work, drive, show their faces, or leave the house alone.....

Yeah... that damned GOP.... so hypocritical.

Thread fail.

Micketto
05-13-2013, 11:35 AM
I can't speak for the GOP, but I don't think that you seriously believe that they would double the tax rate of the middle class and lower the rate for the rich..

Of course he doesn't.

Ever since he came here he's been a non-stop barrage fo stupid claims about the Right, that can obviously not be supported.

A lot of inside anger it seems. Like a few others on the left, in this forum.

Micketto
05-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Really? While GE paid NO TAXES in 2010. What is wrong with that picture?

Right.... because a single corporation, a friend of Obama's btw.... compares to the 49%.

Desperation = dripping.

portos
05-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Don't get stuck in the mud arguing with libertarians.... they've staked out positions on the sidelines that allows them to take shots at either side. They claim they are above political parties, and never aspire to win elections tho they make big money efforts with their Koch Bros. backed Heritage Fdn. mouthpieces to get conservatives elected as....... you guessed it "republicans".

They paint themselves as a sort of "sensible constitutionalsts" when in reality they are as far right and as unpopular as any philosophy out there.

Don't get stuck in the mud arguing with libertarians... cuz they mite use facts and science and you end up using slander and ridiculing to divert.. Maybe the Libertarians don't support the Unions but they also don't side with the Koch brother as they both use the State corruption for they agendas. You are right about they are the right wing.. Actually the Libertarians and the new rising Anarcho-Capitalists are the only right wing left in the country as the Republicans ended up going over the dark side of Statism making dubios economic promises with disastrous result what the Democrats have been doing for long time. Democracy on the end of it's life span when the people finally voting them self in to a complete bankruptcy.

nic34
05-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Republicans ended up going over the dark side of Statism making dubios economic promises with disastrous result

That will olny further solidify the Dems hold on national politics for years to come.... and I don't believe one party rule of any philosophy is beneficial......

portos
05-13-2013, 02:00 PM
That will olny further solidify the Dems hold on national politics for years to come.... and I don't believe one party rule of any philosophy is beneficial......
I agree it's never beneficial. Unfortunately we have a two headed one party. They agree on all the major issues behind closed doors and they gang up against any other party who tries to cut in on they turf. Both parties goal is to control people in all aspect of they lives weather its economic (D) or social (R). Taking away personal responsibility and making everyone dependent on the State. The top big business will ride this system by implementing they products in social and government programs. Socialism, State runed Capitalism the perfect business model: no competition, guaranteed profits for low quality products and high rates from taxpayers money. Example J.P. Morgan makes billions from food stamps, military and police equipment.... Not just that big business loves big state but they don't have a choice, if they don't capture the state then someone else will. Obviously it's not completely as B&W, I beleive there are good people in both parities who genuinely wants to hep the common man but they usually facing a machine trying to silence them...

JimH52
05-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Right.... because a single corporation, a friend of Obama's btw.... compares to the 49%.

Desperation = dripping.

So the Dems argue that we need tax reform and the Reps argue that NOT ONE CENT of additional tax can come from that reform. HAVE MERCY!

simpsonofpg
05-13-2013, 09:28 PM
And the Dems are desperate to hold onto what power they have.The GOP is desperate we are afraid we may not be able to straighen this mess out at it current rate of acceleration. The dems know they are wrong and have run out of votes to buy unless they can make the illegal amnestlyu thing work.