PDA

View Full Version : I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

spunkloaf
12-03-2011, 12:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E&feature=share

This bitch needs to hold an aspirin between her knees.

Conley
12-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh gosh, I don't know if I can stomach this video. The first couple of minutes are bad enough.

Horrifying.

Edit: She blames the government for arresting her "fiance" who fathered ten of the kids.

"Someone needs to be held accountable" Yeah, you ya stupid moron! Poor kids :(

I got turn this off now. Ugh.

Conley
12-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Ah jeez...I didn't turn it off. It gets worse!

Captain Obvious
12-03-2011, 10:39 AM
It's the system's fault.

Fuck off, fucking idiot.

Mister D
12-03-2011, 11:01 AM
15 kids? What was she pregnant for 1/2 her life?

MMC
12-03-2011, 11:35 AM
:shocked: She is right someones gonna pay. Her!!!!! :rollseyes:

jgreer
12-03-2011, 09:40 PM
There's a lot of anger in this thread.The important thing to remember is that its not the fault of social programs.

Captain Obvious
12-03-2011, 09:45 PM
There's a lot of anger in this thread.The important thing to remember is that its not the fault of social programs.

Why wouldn't there be a lot of anger in this thread?

Most of us live responsible, productive lives. We have less than a dozen kids and manage to raise them appropriately, provide them with food, shoes, love and video games occasionally. On our own in a loving, two-parented family.

And this fucking roach shows up on youtube with more kids than Dunkin Donuts packages for sale blaming everyone on the fucking planet for those kids problems except herself.

Here's the honest, brutal truth - she's a leech. She has kids so she can try to hook dumbfucks for child support. Problem is apparently that she banged the wrong dudes, they're not coughing up the coin.

So who has to pay for them?

Decent, responsible people like me.

And yeah, I'm fucking angry about it.

jgreer
12-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Why wouldn't there be a lot of anger in this thread?

Most of us live responsible, productive lives. We have less than a dozen kids and manage to raise them appropriately, provide them with food, shoes, love and video games occasionally. On our own in a loving, two-parented family.

And this fucking roach shows up on youtube with more kids than Dunkin Donuts packages for sale blaming everyone on the fucking planet for those kids problems except herself.

Here's the honest, brutal truth - she's a leech. She has kids so she can try to hook dumbfucks for child support. Problem is apparently that she banged the wrong dudes, they're not coughing up the coin.

So who has to pay for them?

Decent, responsible people like me.

And yeah, I'm fucking angry about it.

So you are more worried about your wallet then the twelve kids? Most of your posts is about money. What should be done with them?

Captain Obvious
12-03-2011, 09:54 PM
So you are more worried about your wallet then the twelve kids? Most of your posts is about money. What should be done with them?

They should all be taken away from her and put up for adoption.

There are tons of families out there who will provide them with needed education, food, clothing and love. Far more than this piece of shit will ever give them.

That is what I want to happen.

Trust me, it won't.

Captain Obvious
12-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Then she should be forcibly sterilized and jailed for 10 years.

Captain Obvious
12-03-2011, 09:55 PM
And no, I'm not more worried about my wallet than those kids.

Fuck you for insinuating that.

jgreer
12-03-2011, 10:00 PM
So the government decides who gets to have kids and who doesn't? Doesn't sound conservative to me

You don't know if she loves her kids or not and the only one who brought up money was you in your post and you said it a couple of times. Money shouldn't be the first thing you think of.

Captain Obvious
12-03-2011, 10:04 PM
So the government decides who gets to have kids and who doesn't? Doesn't sound conservative to me

You don't know if she loves her kids or not and the only one who brought up money was you in your post and you said it a couple of times. Money shouldn't be the first thing you think of.

Yes it should - especially when dickhead liberals think that they can live life as wastefully as they want as long as someone else pays for it.

Two issues here - the welfare of these kids and the financial cost. If she can't financially support them, they should be taken away - for their own benefit and given a chance at a decent life.

Again - will that happen, absolutely not. We don't reward decency and responsibility, we reward garbage like this piece of dirt - at the expense of the decent and productive.

And this is not a charity issue.

Mister D
12-03-2011, 10:07 PM
They should all be taken away from her and put up for adoption.

There are tons of families out there who will provide them with needed education, food, clothing and love. Far more than this piece of shit will ever give them.

That is what I want to happen.

Trust me, it won't.

Her daughters will likely wind up like her and her bastard sons will likely be preying on the decent folks who make this country work.

jgreer
12-03-2011, 10:20 PM
No body is going to adopt a ten year old African American boy. Those are the kids that fall through the system and liberals are willing to pay for the programs that save those kids. conservatives think it is every man for himself but they forget about the innocent children

MMC
12-04-2011, 03:02 AM
I knew a couple of black women that had 10 or more kids.....but they weren't like this bitch. Plus they raised their kids right. By going out and working it all on their own. While I am sure they tried to get whatever assitance was round at the time back then. They busted their azz and then they were busting their kids azz to. Their kids didnt listen. Then out the door they were gone. The ones I knew their kids all grew up taking care of their mother and each other. They didnt get to do what they wanted to do. All of them were raised to be responsible for each other and themselves.

Captain Obvious
12-04-2011, 08:43 AM
No body is going to adopt a ten year old African American boy. Those are the kids that fall through the system and liberals are willing to pay for the programs that save those kids. conservatives think it is every man for himself but they forget about the innocent children

Then he's fucked and liberals like you will blame everyone - me, they system, a cactus in the desert - everyone except that fucking roach who is ultimately responsible for this kids fucked up chance at a good life. All because she wanted to snare some money from some idiot who fucked her.

MMC
12-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Exactly Cap.....why are they not condemning her for not treating the children right. What do they say about her putting herself up first over all of those kids. Including the babies. Just like Chris Rock said.....fucking out partying during the weekday at night when that azz should be home taking care of those kids. Rock says some of the parents need to go to Jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PxckhIobq0

spunkloaf
12-06-2011, 11:39 AM
This woman is not a liberal, she's a gimme. A parasite who takes advantage of a liberal system.

I talk to folks like this all day on the phone. Single moms who choose not to pay their bills...who capitalize on children and use them as an excuse. They claim they have NO MONEY!!! (Yet they can pay for a phone for me to call and "harass" them) They complain that nothing is their fault, and they blame the government. Yes, THE GOVERNMENT.

Just like the woman in this video is doing, she is blaming the hoards of social services for not doing enough for her. That is not liberal, that's just plain "GIMME! GIMME!"

If the government indeed is so liberal, as everybody claims that it is, then these kinds of folks are obviously not of that political breed because they oppose it for not doing enough for them.

So now that I've debunked that outrageous and utmost predictable claim...

I certainly don't think people should be sterilized just because of this piece of garbage. How horrifying would that be? I also don't agree that she should be thrown in jail. Just as the judge said in the video, it would not be fair to burden the taxpayers even further by keeping her locked up. I do believe the system in place does sort of work already....this lady did go to jail for a night, she got her kids taken away from her, and she got ridiculed all over TV...although she is so shameless that it probably will not affect her. What else can you do, though? She is garbage. Nobody can change that. Her attitude comes from a mixture of bad television and poverty. She watches TV and creates her own little world where she believes everybody else should be responsible for her problems. It's not because she is black, or because she is a woman, it is because she is a single mom. She doesn't think she has to lift a finger, she believes having a baker's dozen of kids is enough of a burden---all that demanding for help must be exhausting for her. She is obviously not right in the head, and it is a sad situation for everybody--including taxpayers.

Conley
12-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Good points Spunk. The government can't be expected to work miracles. The woman has major problems and there isn't a social service that can undo that. Her issues go beyond mere finances. I am not surprised her family is sick of her. The kids should be taken away from her and given a chance. As bad as some foster homes are this woman wasn't even able to provide food nor shelter.

MMC
12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Validates the point that not all can be parents.....huh?