PDA

View Full Version : IRS destroys First Amendment rights and plays politics

TheDictator
05-15-2013, 03:12 PM
IRS Told Pro-Life Group Not to Picket Planned Parenthoodhttp://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/irs-told-pro-life-group-not-to-picket-planned-parenthood.html

The Internal Revenue Service allegedly told an Iowa pro-life group they had to sign documents promising not to protest or picket Planned Parenthood and they told a Texas pro-life organization they had to promote abortion, according to documents obtained by Fox News.

simpsonofpg
05-15-2013, 03:26 PM
IRS Told Pro-Life Group Not to Picket Planned Parenthood

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/irs-told-pro-life-group-not-to-picket-planned-parenthood.html

The Internal Revenue Service allegedly told an Iowa pro-life group they had to sign documents promising not to protest or picket Planned Parenthood and they told a Texas pro-life organization they had to promote abortion, according to documents obtained by Fox News.

This is our country hard at work. My main concern is that this type of thing is happening on both sides of the aisle. It is called politics.

Cigar
05-16-2013, 07:06 AM
Repeal The IRS :)

TheDictator
05-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Repeal The IRS :)

I agree

lynn
05-16-2013, 04:38 PM
All it would take if all employers refuse to pay quarterly taxes for a year and had full support from their employees.

jillian
05-16-2013, 05:28 PM
IRS Told Pro-Life Group Not to Picket Planned Parenthood

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/irs-told-pro-life-group-not-to-picket-planned-parenthood.html

if the group wants to be political, they don't get tax exempt status.

that isn't a violation of the first amendment. that is the tax law.

if they don't want to be a tax exempt 501(c)(4), then no one can tell them what to do.

they don't get to have it both ways.

Agravan
05-16-2013, 06:00 PM
if the group wants to be political, they don't get tax exempt status.

that isn't a violation of the first amendment. that is the tax law.

if they don't want to be a tax exempt 501(c)(4), then no one can tell them what to do.

they don't get to have it both ways.
Of course, this only applies to conservative groups. Right, Jillian?

jillian
05-16-2013, 06:06 PM
Of course, this only applies to conservative groups. Right, Jillian?

no.

Mainecoons
05-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Well, it does now, Bagdad Jillian.

jillian
05-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Well, it does now, Bagdad Jillian.

baghdad jillian?

i don't even know what that means

maybe because it has no meaning?

Mainecoons
05-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Here ya go:

I'll assume you slept through Iraq too. Bagdad Bob was the spokesman for Saddam who appeared daily claiming that Saddam was winning the war.

You, Cigar, tm, JimH as our leading flaky leftists appear here daily claiming that there's nothing to all these scandals around Barack Obama. Even though you've been ditched by even most of your ObamaMedia.

Keep in mind how that amazing level of denial worked out for Bob.

jillian
05-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Here ya go:

I'll assume you slept through Iraq too. Bagdad Bob was the spokesman for Saddam who appeared daily claiming that Saddam was winning the war.

You, Cigar, tm, JimH as our leading flaky leftists appear here daily claiming that there's nothing to all these scandals around Barack Obama. Even though you've been ditched by even most of your ObamaMedia.

Keep in mind how that amazing level of denial worked out for Bob.

in other words, it was one of your typical ad homs.

thanks for letting us know. it just looked like you had a brain blip there.