PDA

View Full Version : Allah akbar!!!!!!!!!

Common
05-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Can someone tell me again what a wonderful religion of peace Islam is ??

Blood on his hands, hatred in his eyes: 2.30pm on a suburban high street, Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror

Two men repeatedly stab and try to behead off-duty soldier in SE London

During attack they shouted 'Allah Akbar' and told witnesses to film them

Charged at police officers with rusty revolver, knives and meat cleavers
Killing took place 200 yards from barracks and close to primary school
Both men placed under arrest after being treated for gunshot wounds

PM: Killing is 'sickening' and Britain will 'never buckle' in face of terror

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

Chris
05-22-2013, 09:31 PM
Overgeneralization.

Agravan
05-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Overgeneralization.
Until the, so-called, moderates condemn this, the generalization is their own fault.

Common
05-22-2013, 09:35 PM
Overgeneralization.

Whats an overgeneralization? I asked a question could you tell me what a wonderful religion of peace it is

Chris
05-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Until the, so-called, moderates condemn this, the generalization is their own fault.

Overgeneralization.

Moderates will condemn it.

Chris
05-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Whats an overgeneralization? I asked a question could you tell me what a wonderful religion of peace it is

Even questions carry implications.

Common
05-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Even questions carry implications.

Jibberish carries nonesense

Chris
05-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Ahmed Jama, a 26-year-old Woolwich resident, laid flowers down at the scene as a sign of respect to the families involved.

"This has nothing to do with Islam, this has nothing to do with our religion. This has nothing to do with Allah," he said "It has nothing to do with Islam. It's heartbreaking, it's heartbreaking."

A moderate Muslim.

@ http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/22/us-britain-killing-cameron-idUSBRE94L0WU20130522

The Muslim Council of Britain condemned the killing as a “truly barbaric” act with “no basis in Islam”.

A spokesman said: “We call on all our communities, Muslim and non-Muslim, to come together in solidarity to ensure the forces of hatred do not prevail.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10073910/British-soldier-beheaded-on-busy-London-street-in-terror-attack.html

Last night the Muslim Council of Britain said it was a ‘truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam’. ‘We condemn this unreservedly,’ a spokesman said. ‘Our thoughts are with the victim and his family.

‘We understand the victim is a serving member of the Armed Forces. Muslims have long served in this country’s Armed Forces, proudly and with honour.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

Incidentally, common, that last was from your source.

Common
05-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Overgeneralization.

Moderates will condemn it.

Overgeneralization Show us

Chris
05-22-2013, 09:54 PM

Here's a linguistics presentation on the topic: http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~eilamavi/QImplications_Presentation.pdf

Chris
05-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Overgeneralization Show us

Post 8.

Chris
05-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Don't get me wrong, I agree, this was a terrible act of terrorism and those who did it and influenced them should be condemned if not hunted down and killed.

Common
05-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Don't get me wrong, I agree, this was a terrible act of terrorism and those who did it and influenced them should be condemned if not hunted down and killed.

Then please explain your Overgeneralization comment. You dont think theres been enough of this kind of crap to make me people more on the side of islam is nuts than not. I dont think its an overgeneralization to most people other than muslims at this point.

jillian
05-23-2013, 01:42 AM
Then please explain your Overgeneralization comment. You dont think theres been enough of this kind of crap to make me people more on the side of islam is nuts than not. I dont think its an overgeneralization to most people other than muslims at this point.

i'll just chime in and say that not all muslims are p'nuts. the shi'a tend to be far far more extremist than the sunni. part of the problem is that most people don't know the difference between the sects. the visible face of islam are the more fundie muslims. its who you notice, what you see. and what we see in them makes us look askance at the others. that is human nature. doesn't make it fair. i try very hard to not view all muslims as if they all agree with the insanity.

when i was in israel in march, we did a day trip to petra, jordan. our tour guide was bemoaning how crazy the crazies were making his people look. was he sincere? i thought he was.

i understand what you feel about these things. what happened yesterday was disgusting by any measure.

zelmo1234
05-23-2013, 04:32 AM
It is not going to stop until we start to use thier radical religious beliefs against them!

The moderates take their lives into their own hands when the choose to comdem these acts of violence! I stand behind them when they do and these people and organizations that have comdemed this act will need protection!

The truth is these monsters need to be tried, convicted and put to death in such a way that they are defiled in their religion and it needs to be done publicly! for all the world to see!

It is cruel but using there religion against them will make them look for greener pastures to practice their hate

Peter1469
05-23-2013, 05:15 AM
i'll just chime in and say that not all muslims are p'nuts. the shi'a tend to be far far more extremist than the sunni. part of the problem is that most people don't know the difference between the sects. the visible face of islam are the more fundie muslims. its who you notice, what you see. and what we see in them makes us look askance at the others. that is human nature. doesn't make it fair. i try very hard to not view all muslims as if they all agree with the insanity.

when i was in israel in march, we did a day trip to petra, jordan. our tour guide was bemoaning how crazy the crazies were making his people look. was he sincere? i thought he was.

i understand what you feel about these things. what happened yesterday was disgusting by any measure.

How did you like Petra? I want to make it there one day.

Chris
05-23-2013, 05:54 AM

No. Last discussion we saw the number 2% of Muslims are terrorists like these two men. Someone showed some poll that showed some agreement with it in the ME, but that agreement was shrinking as terrorism affects mainly the ME. And even in your source you had a Muslim group condemning the act but you didn't see that. So to say these two men represent all of Muslims is just plain "nuts"--whatever this word nuts might mean, seems like emotionalism to me.

Again, it was a terrible act of terrorism, the men and those who influence them, those who politicize Islam, Islamists, ought to be hunted down and killed like animals.

Chris
05-23-2013, 05:59 AM
It is not going to stop until we start to use thier radical religious beliefs against them!

The moderates take their lives into their own hands when the choose to comdem these acts of violence! I stand behind them when they do and these people and organizations that have comdemed this act will need protection!

The truth is these monsters need to be tried, convicted and put to death in such a way that they are defiled in their religion and it needs to be done publicly! for all the world to see!

It is cruel but using there religion against them will make them look for greener pastures to practice their hate

Their religion is already being used against them. These two are, well, let's use common's term, nuts. It reminds me of back in the 70s how "religious" cults would get people to join them, turn them against their families, their friends, against society, brainwashed...nuts. Fortunately, other than say Manson, most of those cults turned against themselves, like Jones.

jillian
05-23-2013, 06:07 AM
How did you like Petra? I want to make it there one day.
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) thanks for asking. it was one of the most extraordinary experiences i've ever had in my life. we did the hike through the canyon up to the treasury. and our tour guide liked us and figured we were in good enough physical condition to climb.. so we ended up rock climbing up to the caves where they used to bury people, etc. it was just magnificent.

if you have the opportunity, it's not something you should miss.

it was also a really good experience to hang with our tour guide... native jordanian man. very nice. made us feel very welcome. talked a lot about jordanian culture. i was amazed to learn that they have a literacy rate of over 90%. pretty impressive.

they also really don't like the crazies...... it hurts tourism for them, which is their major (no, make that only) industry, pretty much.

Peter1469
05-23-2013, 06:09 AM
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) thanks for asking. it was one of the most extraordinary experiences i've ever had in my life. we did the hike through the canyon up to the treasury. and our tour guide liked us and figured we were in good enough physical condition to climb.. so we ended up rock climbing up to the caves where they used to bury people, etc. it was just magnificent.

if you have the opportunity, it's not something you should miss.

Thanks! It is certainly on my list of places to go!

jillian
05-23-2013, 06:10 AM
Thanks! It is certainly on my list of places to go!

see my edit :)

Peter1469
05-23-2013, 06:21 AM
see my edit :)

I had a similar experience in Morocco. We got our own driver for the week and he was really cool.

jillian
05-23-2013, 06:32 AM
I had a similar experience in Morocco. We got our own driver for the week and he was really cool.

i haven't been there yet. my folks said it's wonderful

Peter1469
05-23-2013, 06:33 AM
i haven't been there yet. my folks said it's wonderful

It is- I would suggest a travel service to make the arraignments.

jillian
05-23-2013, 06:37 AM
It is- I would suggest a travel service to make the arraignments.

i would only ever do a trip that way. we all have to know what we're good at. planning trips isn't high up in my skill set. lol.

Cigar
05-23-2013, 06:51 AM

Diversions carry nothing ... :wink:

Alif Qadr
05-23-2013, 06:53 AM

The actions of some does not dictate what Islam is nor does it explain Islam.

Alif Qadr
05-23-2013, 06:56 AM

The statement about Shi'a and Sunnis are not true. The evidence of this is what took place in Iraq after the invasion and the installment or allowances of the "provisional government" and their Sunni allies. Even that had to do with political power and not fictionalization or "sectarianism".

Cigar
05-23-2013, 06:58 AM
The actions of some does not dictate what Islam is nor does it explain Islam.

Wow ... the actions of some does not dictate all ... what a novel concept, sorry you're on the wrong Forum

Alif Qadr
05-23-2013, 06:58 AM

Blood on his hands, hatred in his eyes: 2.30pm on a suburban high street, Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror

Two men repeatedly stab and try to behead off-duty soldier in SE London

During attack they shouted 'Allah Akbar' and told witnesses to film them

Charged at police officers with rusty revolver, knives and meat cleavers
Killing took place 200 yards from barracks and close to primary school
Both men placed under arrest after being treated for gunshot wounds

PM: Killing is 'sickening' and Britain will 'never buckle' in face of terror

What is Allah akbar? I have never heard such a statement in all of my years and I am just wondering what it means exactly.

In reference to what the person did in England, it had to do with getting British forces out of the land from which the perpetrator comes from. I know this because I read the complete article from one of the newspapers that I read daily. Once again, we have people accusing others who have nothing whatsoever to do with the actions that have taken place. Of course, this is par for course when dealing with most people, so I am not surprised by this one bit.

Alif Qadr
05-23-2013, 07:01 AM
Wow ... the actions of some does not dictate all ... what a novel concept, sorry you're on the wrong Forum

What one arDi are you talking about? My statement remains as it is and as mathematics, it is true. Most of you have never even read Al Kitaab yet you make assumptions about it and Islam, forget about what is permissible and forbidden in both. All you do is follow conjecture that suits your fancies and make you liars.

Heck most of you claim the Bible but yet have never read it in full nor any portion of it.

jillian
05-23-2013, 07:02 AM
The statement about Shi'a and Sunnis are not true. The evidence of this is what took place in Iraq after the invasion and the installment or allowances of the "provisional government" and their Sunni allies.

yokie dokie

which group comprise the majority of jihadis?

who made buddy buddy with iran?

i rest my case.

Chris
05-23-2013, 08:18 AM

Right, overgeneralization is well represented in many of your topics.

zelmo1234
05-23-2013, 08:22 AM
Their religion is already being used against them. These two are, well, let's use common's term, nuts. It reminds me of back in the 70s how "religious" cults would get people to join them, turn them against their families, their friends, against society, brainwashed...nuts. Fortunately, other than say Manson, most of those cults turned against themselves, like Jones.

Well if you just take a little time to think of the radical beliefs that they have, Allah is not very nice when it comes to what is done with your body, others can do things to you that will prevent you from paridise! If you take away their virgins, you have gone a long way toward reducing their power over these idiot that are so easily swayed!

Micketto
05-23-2013, 08:26 AM

People can sit here bickering about generalizations and whatever the fk else they feel like crying about....

The fact is.... Islam is known for terrorism.

Change that.... then whine about sweeping generalizations.

Peter1469
05-23-2013, 11:05 AM
i would only ever do a trip that way. we all have to know what we're good at. planning trips isn't high up in my skill set. lol.

The was the only time that I used a travel service to plan an entire trip.

jillian
05-23-2013, 11:07 AM
The was the only time that I used a travel service to plan an entire trip.

lol. i hear ya. i don't even book flights to florida.

Alif Qadr
05-23-2013, 04:17 PM
yokie dokie

which group comprise the majority of jihadis?

who made buddy buddy with iran?

i rest my case.
Again, Jihad is an invented word and being that ti is not in the Islamic lexicon (words that pertain to Islam) I do not recognize it. As I suspected this morning, your aim and goal is to implicate Iran into everything that you possibly can in order to justify the planned aggression against said nation because there is something that they hold as a natural resource that your thieving leaders and rulers need to bolster their failed economic "prosperity".
Throwing out accusations that you have no proof of, only your wild demented conjecture only shows how wild, accusatory and driven by lust that you are, missy. If you want to talk about people making buddy buddy with the government of Iran, the governments of the United States, Russia, Great Britain, and others have had the helping hand of the Iranian leadership in their "quest" to stop terrorism. I guess that this information does not fit into your nifty little dogmatic and rapacious lust for war and thievery to support your disgusting way of living. According to people like you, everyone is Ash-Shaitan except yourselves.

Chris
05-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Well if you just take a little time to think of the radical beliefs that they have, Allah is not very nice when it comes to what is done with your body, others can do things to you that will prevent you from paridise! If you take away their virgins, you have gone a long way toward reducing their power over these idiot that are so easily swayed!

Can you show us where you got that?

I hope you're not talking about the 72 virgins that CBS invented.

Chris
05-23-2013, 04:22 PM
People can sit here bickering about generalizations and whatever the fk else they feel like crying about....

The fact is.... Islam is known for terrorism.

Change that.... then whine about sweeping generalizations.

No ones crying about overgeneralization, just pointing out logical fallacies. You sure do seem to be whining about it though.

And that is not a fact, it is an opinion, an unsubstantiated opinion.

Ivan88
05-23-2013, 04:24 PM
What about all the people tormented, maimed and killed for democracy by the UK/US/Isreali alliance?
The United States Secretary of State said that starving 500,000 kids to death "was worth the price."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
British Prime Minister Disraeli summed up British "Christianity" way back around 1857 when he said that Britain worships Molech, not Jesus Christ.
From the opium wars to Sepoy to South Africa to dropping poison gas bombs on Iraqi villagers to all their other depradations, why worry about one cop? After all the UK is firmly committed to helping Talmu-"Islamic" cutthroats in Bosnia, Kosovo, Chechnia, Liby and now Syria.

jillian
05-23-2013, 04:29 PM
What about all the people tormented, maimed and killed for democracy by the UK/US/Isreali alliance?
The United States Secretary of State said that starving 500,000 kids to death "was worth the price."

I think Disraeli summed up British "Christianity way back around 1857 when he said that Britain worships Molech, not Jesus Christ.
From the opium wars to Sepoy to South Africa to dropping poison gas bombs on Iraqi villagers to all their other depradations, why worry about one cop? After all the UK is firmly committed to helping Talmu-"Islamic" cutthroats in Bosnia, Kosovo, Chechnia, Liby and now Syria.

the secy of state never said any such thing.

what UK/Israe/US alliance...well, except in your irrational little head, i guess.

i seem to recall israel being hung out to dry for saidi arabia and kuwait.

isn't that a blast?

simpsonofpg
05-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Perhaps burial with pigs would be approiate and in keeping with the traditions of that religion. I truly do not believe that this is the way they live but they have allowed their religion to be corrupted. Our government is corrupted but we are trying to fix it. Where are the good Muslims Islamic people, for the most part strangely silent.

Chris
05-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Perhaps burial with pigs would be approiate and in keeping with the traditions of that religion. I truly do not believe that this is the way they live but they have allowed their religion to be corrupted. Our government is corrupted but we are trying to fix it. Where are the good Muslims Islamic people, for the most part strangely silent.

Where are the good Muslims Islamic people, for the most part strangely silent.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/13212-Allah-akbar!!!!!!!!!?p=294374&viewfull=1#post294374

JimH52
05-24-2013, 10:38 AM
It is not the religion as much as it is the extremes in the religion.

Peter1469
05-24-2013, 10:52 AM

That is the question. What if it is the religion, and most followers just ignore the extreme stuff? As someone else said, like most Catholics ignore church doctrine regarding birth control.

Mainecoons
05-24-2013, 11:02 AM
Exactly. Some may chose to ignore the extremes but the fact remains that the jihad philosophy and the total intolerance of "nonbelievers" is clearly spelled out in the theology.

Ransom
05-24-2013, 11:11 AM

I think it also has much to do with the outrage from mainstream Islam. While there do exist voices in opposition and those who denounce these Jihadist attacks, it isn't enough. I don't think similiar nor even passive resistence to these tactics would be tolerated if this was any other religion.

Chris
05-24-2013, 11:25 AM
That is the question. What if it is the religion, and most followers just ignore the extreme stuff? As someone else said, like most Catholics ignore church doctrine regarding birth control.

Are there 2 billion Muslims running around with neat cleavers threatening to lop heads off?

Chris
05-24-2013, 11:27 AM
I think it also has much to do with the outrage from mainstream Islam. While there do exist voices in opposition and those who denounce these Jihadist attacks, it isn't enough. I don't think similiar nor even passive resistence to these tactics would be tolerated if this was any other religion.

I agree there is not enough resistance among Muslims to Islamism.

Chris
05-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Exactly. Some may chose to ignore the extremes but the fact remains that the jihad philosophy and the total intolerance of "nonbelievers" is clearly spelled out in the theology.

The intolerance is not found in the Koran just as it's not found in the Bible.

This is like blaming guns for violence.

Peter1469
05-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Are there 2 billion Muslims running around with neat cleavers threatening to lop heads off?

That does not respond to my question.

But outside of Mexican drug cartels, there aren't many other people, than Islamists, cutting heads off these days.

Chris
05-24-2013, 11:53 AM

But outside of Mexican drug cartels, there aren't many other people, than Islamists, cutting heads off these days.

I don't question whether there are Islamists.

I do question why so many seem to believe Islamists.

Alif Qadr
05-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Again, Jihad is an invented word and being that ti is not in the Islamic lexicon (words that pertain to Islam) I do not recognize it. As I suspected this morning, your aim and goal is to implicate Iran into everything that you possibly can in order to justify the planned aggression against said nation because there is something that they hold as a natural resource that your thieving leaders and rulers need to bolster their failed economic "prosperity".
Throwing out accusations that you have no proof of, only your wild demented conjecture only shows how wild, accusatory and driven by lust that you are, missy. If you want to talk about people making buddy buddy with the government of Iran, the governments of the United States, Russia, Great Britain, and others have had the helping hand of the Iranian leadership in their "quest" to stop terrorism. I guess that this information does not fit into your nifty little dogmatic and rapacious lust for war and thievery to support your disgusting way of living. According to people like you, everyone is Ash-Shaitan except yourselves.

I meant the jahadi is an invented word, not Jihad, which is in the lexicon Aribiyya.

Alif Qadr
05-25-2013, 05:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
British Prime Minister Disraeli summed up British "Christianity" way back around 1857 when he said that Britain worships Molech, not Jesus Christ.

Ivan Ivan Ivan, you know that you must be a "good little boy" and sit with your hands folded on you lap and believe everything that is told to you by those who disseminate the "official story".

It is because I study Al Kitaab (Holy Qur'an) as well as I have studied what is called Bible, both from cover to cover, that I do not become anxious, unnerved nor waver is my acceptance and knowledge of Islam and what it actually is all about.

Alif Qadr
05-25-2013, 06:02 AM

As I stated before, the Rajul who cut the British soldier to death did not do it because of Islam, he did it in protest of British occupation or presence in war and aggression in foreign lands:

The man told her: “I am fed up with people killing Muslims in Afghanistan.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-murdered-london-terroism-suspected-article-1.1351640#ixzz2UIkw1Yzv

He also told the woman that he wants to start a war in London, which is not a declaration of jihad, for only Allah Subhananu can proclaim Jihad. Nabi Muhammad ibn Adbullah stated this, as well as giving the definition of Jihad, what is is for and the best Jihad that can be fought and how to engage in such an endeavor.

Ivan88
05-26-2013, 11:26 AM

The USA has officially adopted the Talmudic Noahide laws as administrative policy for US regimes. And, under those Noahide rules cutting off heads is an official policy.....especially for Christians.

And guess who armed those killers in Mexico to run around cutting off heads? The USA.

How many heads have been cut off by US bombs and bullets?
Millions
So we do believe in cutting off heads.

But we mostly prefer to burn people to death. Why 50,000 Americans died while committing suicidal bombing raids to burn their relatives to death in the 1940's.

Here is our official military policy towards the innocent:
General Sherman:
"We are not fighting against enemy armies, but against an enemy people, both young and old, rich and poor, and they must feel the iron hand of war in the same way as organized armies."

Ivan88
05-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Ivan Ivan Ivan, you know that you must be a "good little boy" and sit with your hands folded on you lap and believe everything that is told to you by those who disseminate the "official story".

It is because I study Al Kitaab (Holy Qur'an) as well as I have studied what is called Bible, both from cover to cover, that I do not become anxious, unnerved nor waver is my acceptance and knowledge of Islam and what it actually is all about.

Yes, we are supposed to be nice little Pavlovized dogs running around and reacting as programmed.

I hope you are seeing the real Islam in your study, and not the Talmudic version most "Muslims" are stuck in.

Peter1469
05-26-2013, 11:34 AM
The USA has officially adopted the Talmudic Noahide laws as administrative policy for US regimes. And, under those Noahide rules cutting off heads is an official policy.....especially for Christians.

And guess who armed those killers in Mexico to run around cutting off heads? The USA.

How many heads have been cut off by US bombs and bullets?
Millions
So we do believe in cutting off heads.

But we mostly prefer to burn people to death. Why 50,000 Americans died while committing suicidal bombing raids to burn their relatives to death in the 1940's.

Here is our official military policy towards the innocent:
General Sherman:
"We are not fighting against enemy armies, but against an enemy people, both young and old, rich and poor, and they must feel the iron hand of war in the same way as organized armies."

The Mexican cartels can get real assault weapons in South America at a fraction of the cost that they can buy what the US media and liberals believe to be "assault weapons" from the US.

Private Pickle
05-26-2013, 11:45 AM

I think comparing guns to religion is disingenuous and clearly a bad analogy. Guns do not inspire motive.

Peter1469
05-26-2013, 11:49 AM
I think comparing guns to religion is disingenuous and clearly a bad analogy. Guns do not inspire motive.

It is also disingenuous to claim that the Koran doesn't preach intolerance.

Chris
05-26-2013, 12:05 PM

Citation in context please.

Dr. Who
05-26-2013, 12:21 PM
It is also disingenuous to claim that the Koran doesn't preach intolerance.The Q'ran has virtually the same 10 commandments as the Bible:

The Ten Commandments
The Quran

(Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5: 6-21)
(Chapter: Verse)

1. Thou shall not take any God except one God.
1. There is no God except one God (47:19)

2. Thou shall make no image of God.
2. There is nothing whatsoever like unto Him (42:11)

3. Thou shall not use God's name in vain.
3. Make not God's name an excuse to your oaths (2:224)

4. Thou shall honor thy mother and father.
4. Be kind to your parents if one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not a word of contempt nor repel them but address them in terms of honor. (17:23)

5. Thou shall not steal.
5. As for the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands, but those who repent After a crime and reform shall be forgiven by God for God is forgiving and kind. (5:38 - 39) Note (http://www.islamicity.com/quransearch/shownote.asp?chap=5&note=48)

6. Thou shall not lie or give false testimony.
6. They invoke a curse of God if they lie. (24:7) Hide not the testimony (2:283)

7. Thou shall not kill.
7. If anyone has killed one person it is as if he had killed the whole mankind (5:32)

8. Thou shall not commit adultery.
8. Do not come near adultery. It is an indecent deed and a way for other evils. (17:32)

9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife or possessions.
9. Do good to your parents, relatives and neighbors. (4:36) Saying of the Prophet Muhammad (P) "One of the greatest sins is to have illicit sex with your neighbors wife".

10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.
10. When the call for the Friday Prayer is made, hasten to the remembrance of God and leave off your business. (62:9)

Peter1469
05-26-2013, 12:35 PM
The Q'ran has virtually the same 10 commandments as the Bible:

The Ten Commandments
The Quran

(Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5: 6-21)
(Chapter: Verse)

1. Thou shall not take any God except one God.
1. There is no God except one God (47:19)

2. Thou shall make no image of God.
2. There is nothing whatsoever like unto Him (42:11)

3. Thou shall not use God's name in vain.
3. Make not God's name an excuse to your oaths (2:224)

4. Thou shall honor thy mother and father.
4. Be kind to your parents if one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not a word of contempt nor repel them but address them in terms of honor. (17:23)

5. Thou shall not steal.
5. As for the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands, but those who repent After a crime and reform shall be forgiven by God for God is forgiving and kind. (5:38 - 39) Note (http://www.islamicity.com/quransearch/shownote.asp?chap=5&note=48)

6. Thou shall not lie or give false testimony.
6. They invoke a curse of God if they lie. (24:7) Hide not the testimony (2:283)

7. Thou shall not kill.
7. If anyone has killed one person it is as if he had killed the whole mankind (5:32)

8. Thou shall not commit adultery.
8. Do not come near adultery. It is an indecent deed and a way for other evils. (17:32)

9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife or possessions.
9. Do good to your parents, relatives and neighbors. (4:36) Saying of the Prophet Muhammad (P) "One of the greatest sins is to have illicit sex with your neighbors wife".

10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.
10. When the call for the Friday Prayer is made, hasten to the remembrance of God and leave off your business. (62:9)

Now go on to cover the rest of the Koran.

Chris
05-26-2013, 12:36 PM

Except I wasn't comparing guns and religion, I was comparing mistaken attitudes of blame.

Chris
05-26-2013, 12:37 PM

Now go one to cover the rest of the Koran.

Peter, you made the claim of intolerance.

Dr. Who
05-26-2013, 12:56 PM
Now go one to cover the rest of the Koran.I think this is a very well written explanation: http://www.twf.org/Library/Pluralism.html

Chris
05-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Why does the Western media generally shut out this sort of information from reaching us:

Bearing such losses in mind, I would ask anyone who wants to support the rights of people of Muslim heritage in the United States in the wake of the Boston bombings, please do not so by explaining that jihadist terrorism is simply a response to US foreign policy, or a consequence of the alleged difficulties faced by Muslim youth in integrating into American culture, or the result of Russian bombing of Chechnya.

Many of us have criticisms of US foreign policy and that of other countries; integrating may indeed be challenging for those from immigrant backgrounds in many contexts; and Chechens did suffer through the intolerable flattening of their country by the Russian military between 1992 and 2009. (As far as I know the United States never bombed the province.) However, most Muslims, immigrants and Chechens have not become terrorists as a result. These things are no excuse for – or even explanation of – the choice to deliberately murder children and young people at a sporting event. Such a grave international crime has nothing to do with legitimate grievances and everything to do with extremist ideology and movements that indoctrinate and instrumentalize young people. We must defeat those movements which have killed so many civilians, especially in Muslim majority countries like Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq and Pakistan.

I have just wrapped up three years of interviewing hundreds of people of Muslim heritage working against fundamentalism and terrorism around the world, and I learned many lessons from them that are helpful today....

<snip numerous examples of Muslims speaking out and working against terrorism>

Before the Chechen wars, most followed a spiritual Sufi Islam, in contrast to the harsh dogma of the extremists. Said himself loathed the radicals, their new restrictions on women, and new forms of violence. He especially hated the thousands of foreign jihadis who came to Chechnya during the second war. "They brought a lot of fear. I was not able to sleep without a gun under my pillow." These foreign fighters left behind a new breed of Chechen "radical-thinking Islamists" in Bitsoev's view. "The worst thing," Said tells me, is that they were "hunting for those Muslims who were representatives of tolerant Islam, and killed these people". He gives the example of Umar Idrissov, 80, a mufti from Urus-Martan, southwest of Grozny, who was assassinated in 2000 by the Wahhabi group "Wolves of Islam". In fact, across the Caucasus liberal Muslim clergy have been regularly targeted in recent years by extremists.

Said Bitsoev was all too aware that Chechens like those murdered clerics, or like him, are relatively inconspicuous internationally. "Radicals are interesting for the public because they are loud. We normal people are boring," he said. We must support the daily struggles of people like Said, who are too often invisible, against those who twist the religion of their birth into a totalitarian terror manifesto.

@ http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/25/boston-marathon-bombing-muslim-reflection

simpsonofpg
05-26-2013, 07:25 PM
I have always been leary of people who use the bible to explain their actions. I think that if you are well schooled you can find any answer you want in the bible and I expect that the Koran is little different. Remember that religion was an is used today for purposes of control. I believe in God but not religion. Religion gives God a bad name.

Alif Qadr
05-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Yes, we are supposed to be nice little Pavlovized dogs running around and reacting as programmed.

I hope you are seeing the real Islam in your study, and not the Talmudic version most "Muslims" are stuck in.

I absolutely do know the difference between the Al Islam and the hearsay "Islam" that many follow in the East as well as the West. As a matter of fact, such is mentioned in Al Khitab and all of those who proclaim Islam without studying and increasing themselves in mar'iqah, hikam and haqq are nothing more than disbelievers in what has been revealed by all of the Anbiya Allah are the same as those who aid in building Jahannam.

By the way, most in the United States are ignorant of the fact of the adoption of the Noahidic Laws as the supreme laws of the United States. Yes, they even supersede Constitutional law.

jillian
05-28-2013, 04:58 AM

so does the bible

Chris
05-28-2013, 08:56 AM
I absolutely do know the difference between the Al Islam and the hearsay "Islam" that many follow in the East as well as the West. As a matter of fact, such is mentioned in Al Khitab and all of those who proclaim Islam without studying and increasing themselves in mar'iqah, hikam and haqq are nothing more than disbelievers in what has been revealed by all of the Anbiya Allah are the same as those who aid in building Jahannam.

By the way, most in the United States are ignorant of the fact of the adoption of the Noahidic Laws as the supreme laws of the United States. Yes, they even supersede Constitutional law.

Do you have any evidence of "the fact of the adoption of the Noahidic Laws as the supreme laws of the United States"?

I see many claim it. But have never seen it.

Mister D
05-28-2013, 09:03 AM
so does the bible

The Jewish books certainly do but even those demand kindness and hospitality to strangers and aliens.

Private Pickle
05-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Except I wasn't comparing guns and religion, I was comparing mistaken attitudes of blame.

Yes I know. It was still a bad analogy. Guns don't have written tenants to live by...

Ransom
05-28-2013, 12:28 PM
so does the bible

Links necessary, you've zero credibility.

jillian
05-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Links necessary, you've zero credibility.

that's funny coming from you.

Ransom
05-28-2013, 07:43 PM
that's funny coming from you.

I'm the only member asking you for foundation Jillian, you'll spout your nonsense, you and I both know you can't back it up.

Chris
05-28-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm the only member asking you for foundation Jillian, you'll spout your nonsense, you and I both know you can't back it up.

You are, I gave up asking her to explain or justify her opinions.

Ivan88
05-28-2013, 10:36 PM
Do you have any evidence of "the fact of the adoption of the Noahidic Laws as the supreme laws of the United States"?

I see many claim it. But have never seen it.

That is because Chris either doesn't want to see it, he's blind, doesn't know what it is, or is in love with Noahide thinking and sees it as normal.

One of the Noahide laws is conviction based on 1 witness, especially a Rabbinic witness. This is currently US policy exhibited at Waco, Texas, against Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia, and countless individuals from those countries. Just because the Noahide laws are not totally enforced, doesn't mean that administrative policy is not following them in many instances.

Private Pickle
05-28-2013, 10:44 PM
That is because Chris either doesn't want to see it, he's blind, doesn't know what it is, or is in love with Noahide thinking and sees it as normal.

One of the Noahide laws is conviction based on 1 witness, especially a Rabbinic witness. This is currently US policy exhibited at Waco, Texas, against Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia, and countless individuals from those countries. Just because the Noahide laws are not totally enforced, doesn't mean that administrative policy is not following them in many instances.

Chris
05-29-2013, 09:12 AM

Cite the Constitution, ivan, after all, it is the Supreme Law of the Land. I'd like to see citations for each of the following:

Idolatry is forbidden. Man is commanded to believe in the One G-d alone and worship only Him.
Incestuous and adulterous relations are forbidden. Human beings are not sexual objects, nor is pleasure the ultimate goal of life.
Murder is forbidden. The life of a human being, formed in G-d's image, is sacred.
Cursing the name of G-d is forbidden. Besides honoring and respecting G-d, we learn from this precept that our speech must be sanctified, as that is the distinctive sign which separated man from the animals.
Theft is forbidden. The world is not ours to do with as we please.
Eating the flesh of a living animal is forbidden. This teaches us to be sensitive to cruelty to animals. (This was commanded to Noah for the first time along with the permission of eating meat. The rest were already given to Adam in the Garden of Eden.)
Mankind is commanded to establish courts of justice and a just social order to enforce the first six laws and enact any other useful laws or customs.

@ http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/noahide.html